Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,469 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? (2524 Views)

I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” / Wife Or Friend: Who Deserves The Front Seat? / Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by Deicide: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Like seriously i have seen people fight in public transport because of the front seat Me na anywhere way available i go sit down o e no concern me but maybe there is something i am not seeing so what's so important about that front that some people would even fight for it?
Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by LeeSantos(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
because it mostly the comfortable part of a car. enough leg room and close to see the windshield

1 Like

Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by Deicide: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
LeeSantos:
because it mostly the comfortable part of a car. enough leg room and close to see the windshield
Most transport in know they mostly take two in that front seat so where is the comfort in that?
Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by meobizy(f): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Na their type dey fight with pilot so them go siddon for front seat of aeroplane.

8 Likes

Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by gfon(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
meobizy:
Na their type dey fight with pilot so them go siddon for front seat of aeroplane.
lol clown
Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
unadulterated fresh breeze directly from the source wink

1 Like

Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:25am On Mar 28, 2021
Car front seatt? Seriously? Like are you asking this for real? You don't know?

You don make am for life, na.

The view, the seat belt, the breeze, even the comfort of not sharing. See...

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by LeeSantos(m): 5:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Deicide:
Most transport in know they mostly take two in that front seat so where is the comfort in that?
even at that it still more comfortable than other seats in the vehicle, depending on the size of persons sitting there. sometimes two persons sits in the front , correct! but they don't share same seat, there is one seat between the driver and the one close to the door. if they share one seat how do you expect them to use one seatbelt?
and most recently in Lagos, all commercial car only carry one person in the front.

so I don't know if where you are, you guys share one front seat

1 Like

Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by SeunDobo(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Deicide:
Like seriously i have seen people fight in public transport because of the front seat Me na anywhere way available i go sit down o e no concern me but maybe there is something i am not seeing so what's so important about that front that some people would even fight for it?

Girl go fuel your car so that dey can sit down in the front besides you ..when you goto clubs together or mall
Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by Nazgul: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Car front seatt? Seriously? Like are you asking this for real? You don't know?

You don make am for life, na.

The view, the seat belt, the breeze, even the comfort of not sharing. See...
In a public danfo bus?
Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by Mkad(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
e the do them like say them done make am for life when them seat for front seat�
Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nazgul:

In a public danfo bus?

Yes. And in cars as well. You don't agree?

Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
if you buy your own car then you go know why to sit in the front seat of a public car is important....

You get peace n avoid wahala from other passengers coming down n dropping at various bus stops!

1 Like

Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2021
cheesy

You get to occupy the whole space without having to share one butt with anyone.

Moreover, you get to see a clearer picture of the road, just like the driver.
Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by Nazgul: 3:26am On Apr 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yes. And in cars as well. You don't agree?
I don't o...apart from maybe my own car or a colleague's car, I don't fancy front seats in all these commercial vehicles.

I see it as being unsafe considering how reckless Nigerian commercial bus drivers can be sometimes.
Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

I don't o...apart from maybe my own car or a colleague's car, I don't fancy front seats in all these commercial vehicles.

I see it as being unsafe considering how reckless Nigerian commercial bus drivers can be sometimes.

Lmaoo. I think it is there that's the safest. But I don't know. You know how life-saving the seatbelt is, right?

At the back seats, you're unhinged and can be thrown anywhere, hit anybody, plus iron objects there.

The windshield is the only thing I see that can harm you in the front seat.
Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by Nazgul: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmaoo. I think it is there that's the safest. But I don't know. You know how life-saving the seatbelt is, right?

At the back seats, you're unhinged and can be thrown anywhere, hit anybody, plus iron objects there.

The windshield is the only thing I see that can harm you in the front seat.
How about a head to head collision?

Back seats will be dangerous when the vehicle somersaults, that's when you'll be thrown anywhere. But if it's a head on collision with another vehicle as is the case with most accidents on our roads due to reckless overtaking, I'll say that front seat is a death sentence.
Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

How about a head to head collision?

Back seats will be dangerous when the vehicle somersaults, that's when you'll be thrown anywhere. But if it's a head on collision with another vehicle as is the case with most accidents on our roads due to reckless overtaking, I'll say that front seat is a death sentence.

Okay. That made sense. Yes, I concur. Your logic takes it.
Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by KingZaddy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nothing...

If it were something valuable billionaires wouldn't sit at the back and leave drivers in front... Only a poor man attaches value to a car front seat

1 Like

Re: What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? by Mrscarter(f): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2021
Deicide:

Nothing.
I prefer the back.
But if my man is driving no girl except our family members ofcourse can sit there up front with him.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? / Every Man Must Read This! :o / Why Is It That A Lot Of Nigerian Men Have High Drive For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.