Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car (10869 Views)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by sexylogan(m): 2:20am On Sep 25, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Thank you wink. Abeg o, please no trip. They go say I get big head embarassed.
You're welcome. smiley
when i said "trip", i meant impressed by your sense of resoning so dont worry your pretty self.
And i am sure u dont have big head.lol. smiley
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by InkedNerd(f): 2:23am On Sep 25, 2010
sexylogan:

You're welcome. smiley
when i said "trip", i meant impressed by your sense of resoning so dont worry your pretty self.
And i am sure u dont have big head.lol. smiley

lol, no I don't. Its just that some people here think that I do. And fyi, if I derail the thread others will be upset. . . Just thought I should mention that grin embarassed. I'm sorry, I don't wanna sound rude or anything. I appreciate the compliment though wink.
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by wales(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2010
So what? grin grin grin grin
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by kaycrystal(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2010
end d relationship for seein a box of condoms, so what wud u do if u actually see the guy doin it? end his life?? naija pple for there don bcome somthin else sef,
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by queeneve: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2010
SMH at some of the replies,

Sweet,

If you and your boyfriend been together for years and condoms are SELDOM USED, please take consideration that HE IS FUCCKING OTHER women, WHY WOULD HE EVEN BUY skin condoms if you guys are the ONLY ONES TOGETHER unless you guys have AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP then it make sense for him to have condoms, SKIN CONDOMS are not necessary UNLESS someone is allergic to the plastic kind,

It really up to you, BUT THAT SOUND LIKE A CHEATER TO ME, FIrst MIND IS ALWAYS RIGHT, if you DON'T FEEL RIGHT, it aint right,

Now if you don't mind him CREEPING THEN BE GLAD HE IS USING CONDOMS, but if you do mind him creeping then YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO,

There are women who don't mind their men cheating as long as he bring the BACON home, FUCC HEALTH AND ALL, sad but true,

Remember this even if he is using CONDOMS, condoms are not 100% , ONCE THE CONDOM COMES OFF OR BECOME INEFFECTIVE, HIV IS PREVALENT,
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by Olami099(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2010
Hmmmm,Nice comment queen
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by queeneve: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2010
Thanks! I can be NICE grin
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by queeneve: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2010
You see that JAYBEE, I can be productive when the comments are productive, (sometimes) I am human!

Don't laugh Inkie, You right up there with me on the LASHING BOARD MISSUS! (smiling like a proud momma)
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by sohiemi(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2010
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by Top9jajamz: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2010
Are you all kidding me? First off,i'm disappointed by d analytical skills of queeneve,d porter,inked_nerd on this particular case.lets reason from d 'cheating' guy's respective.if i were him i wouldn't put a BAG of condom where d porter gf can easily find it and if i'll be that careless,i'll put it under the drivers seat or better still in d boot of d car where i keep simple mechanical instruments and it wouldn't be a bag but just 2 or 3 for each episode and i'll replenish as necessary.the reason he probably left them in d car is because he has no need for them in d house cos you guys do it 'skin to skin'.i believe he was given d box of cd's and he had to leave wit it cos obviously he couldn't leave them in his office desk so he had to take 'em to his car and thats where he 4got 'em until u d poster, i'll be frank wit u woman.your man might be cheating but dis condom has little or no connection and cannot be used as 'evidence' so if u insist u must catch him,look for clues elsewhere but my advice is u forget dis incident and move on.don't throw away what u have because off a lil suspicion.work on your insecurity.enuff said!
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by yinqxy(f): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2010
dat's true queeneve
queeneve:

SMH at some of the replies,

Sweet,

If you and your boyfriend been together for years and condoms are SELDOM USED, please take consideration that HE IS FUCCKING OTHER women, WHY WOULD HE EVEN BUY skin condoms if you guys are the ONLY ONES TOGETHER unless you guys have AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP then it make sense for him to have condoms, SKIN CONDOMS are not necessary UNLESS someone is allergic to the plastic kind,

But y don't you find a way of confirming b4 jumping into a conclusion

[img][/img]

It really up to you, BUT THAT SOUND LIKE A CHEATER TO ME, FIrst MIND IS ALWAYS RIGHT, if you DON'T FEEL RIGHT, it aint right,

Now if you don't mind him CREEPING THEN BE GLAD HE IS USING CONDOMS, but if you do mind him creeping then YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO,

There are women who don't mind their men cheating as long as he bring the BACON home, FUCC HEALTH AND ALL, sad but true,

Remember this even if he is using CONDOMS, condoms are not 100% , ONCE THE CONDOM COMES OFF OR BECOME INEFFECTIVE, HIV IS PREVALENT,
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2010
Even if you go for check ups they pack them for you so it is possible he is telling the truth.
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by wales(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2010
@poster i feel you need to recall that he is still your boyfriend not your husband so if you get married to him and you see used condoms in his car what will you do than. My lady you need to open your eyes  grin grin grin grin
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by queeneve: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2010
Whooooo (tapping leg erratically) I am trying Jaybee!!!! Ooooooh lawd!!!!

(chanting calming chants)

Okay I am ready,

Top,

Please allow me to break this down in layman' terms,

The girl and boy is IN A RELATIONSHIP
They only used condoms several times within the years they have related
They both worked or used to work at NHS
The girl found the condoms in the side door of HER BOYFRIEND CAR
THEY DO NOT HAVE AN AGREEMENT FOR open RELATIONSHIP
She is not ALLERGIC TO THE PLASTIC condoms

Now since I broke this down in laymen's term, HOW THE FUCC DOES SHE HAVE INSECURITY ISSUES? I TRIED JAYBEE! If your WOMAN assuming you a male, APPARENTLY, has boxes of condoms in her car or around her and YOU GUYS DO NOT USE IT at all, WHY THE FUCC WOULD SHE HAVE SOME CONDOMS AROUND HER IF THERE IS NOBODY ELSE BUT YOU AND HER, and both of you guys are clean, WHAT THE POINT OF CONDOMS?!!!

See that why I don't understand girls that chases VERY, VERY DENSE PENNISS HOLDERS,
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by MOBO444(f): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2010
So what is wrong with a packet or carton of condom in his car.
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by queeneve: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2010
(fainted)
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by Top9jajamz: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2010
Are you all kidding me? First off,i'm disappointed by d analytical skills of queeneve,d porter,inked_nerd on this particular case.lets reason from d 'cheating' guy's respective.if i were him i wouldn't put a BAG of condom where d porter gf can easily find it and if i'll be that careless,i'll put it under the drivers seat or better still in d boot of d car where i keep simple mechanical instruments and it wouldn't be a bag but just 2 or 3 for each episode and i'll replenish as necessary.the reason he probably left them in d car is because he has no need for them in d house cos you guys do it 'skin to skin'.i believe he was given d box of cd's and he had to leave wit it cos obviously he couldn't leave them in his office desk so he had to take 'em to his car and thats where he 4got 'em until u d poster, i'll be frank wit u woman.your man might be cheating but dis condom has little or no connection and cannot be used as 'evidence' so if u insist u must catch him,look for clues elsewhere but my advice is u forget dis incident and move on.don't throw away what u have because off a lil suspicion.work on your insecurity.enuff said!
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by InkedNerd(f): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2010
Top9jajamz:

Be disapointed in me all you like. I said what I needed to say. Besides, just because you wouldn't be s.tupid enough to leave condoms out in the open doesn't mean that another man do the same. Did you not see that I said that perhaps it slipped his mind?
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by lyndadev: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Be disapointed in me all you like. I said what I needed to so. Besides, just because you wouldn't be s.tupid enough to leave condoms out in the open doesn't mean that another man do the same. Did you not see that I said that perhaps it slipped his mind?

Let me ask you one question and i need a direct answer.
Do you still believe the guy is cheating based on the BAG of condom found in his car assuming all other factors remain constant(he's still caring,loving,does not show other signs of a cheating partner)

@All,don't u think this is a funny way to catch a cheating partner.I mean those of us that watch the cheaters show know how it starts,the signs 2 watch out for and every other thing that leads to the climax of each episode.
I just feel the poster is crying over nothing.
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by queeneve: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2010
Free clinics DOES NOT GIVE OUT SKIN CONDOMS, I REPEAT FREE CLINICS DO NOT GIVE OUT SKIN CONDOMS,

She said BOX OF CONDOMS, they do not give out box of condoms, they give out a few condoms in a bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He got a box of SKIN CONDOMS in threes, FREE CLINICS GIVE OUT plastic CONDOMS in a brown paper bag, I KNOW I AM WORKING IN THAT FIELD AMONG OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2010
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by InkedNerd(f): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2010
lyndadev:

Let me ask you one question and i need a direct answer.
Do you still believe the guy is cheating based on the BAG of condom found in his car assuming all other factors remain constant(he's still caring,loving,does not show other signs of a cheating partner)

First of, they weren't in abag. Second, based on the information the poster provided about how free condoms are distibuted and the type of condoms that they were, it seems as though he he might be cheating. Unfortunately for her, there is no sure way to tell. He can remain caring, loving, and not show other signs of a cheating partner but actually be cheating. Do people not put up façades in front of others? She may never really know the truth. There's a posibility that he's telling the truth anfd leaving the condoms might have slipped his mind. I mean, how many clinics do you know that give expensive condoms like that? [Just a thought]. He may be lying he may be telling the truth. That's why I said that is if she stays in the relationship then then she runs the risk of him cheating again [if he is actually cheating] and if she leaves well, then she can find someone better. Yes, I know there's also a possiblity that if she leaves and he actually wasn't cheating then she'd be assed out but its just something she needs to think about and keep in mind before she goes further. Indeed it would be sad if she left him only to find out later on that he was telling the truth but I guess its just a risk she'll have to take. There are people here telling her that she should be happy that he's using protection, I mean c'mon are you kidding me?!?! Would any of these guys be happy if their girlfriends were cheating on them? I highly doubt that they'd sit there and say "Oh well, I should be grateful that she's using protections" If the shoe were on the other foot they would have told the dude to dump her ASAP.
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by queeneve: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2010
Sale reps give out SAMPLE and not BOXES OF THE GOODS,

Why do people think EVERYBODY IS STUPID?
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by 28Schweet(f): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2010
grin hmmmm. @ poster believe what your moral compass tells you to believe and what you know your relationship to be (in all honesty). If you are to believe him, regarding the condoms, make sure your'll use the same brand from now on, everytime and all the time.
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by StChristina(f): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2010
Itz easy gurl,get a condom 2 n put it n ur car 2 or where he can stumble on it,bt 'l look accidental n giv him d same answer.bt mak sure u do it wen d whole incident has escaped his mind.
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by 1102(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2010
[size=14pt]WHETHER THE GUY CHEATED OR NOT

IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE,

WHAT MATTERS MOST IS HE USED A CONDOM
[/size]
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by InkedNerd(f): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2010
--190--:

WHETHER THE GUY CHEATED OR NOT

IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE,

WHAT MATTERS MOST IS HE USED A CONDOM

If he is cheating, he shouldn't have been doing it in the first place!!! Don't make it seem like he did her a favor by using a damn condom.
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by queeneve: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2010
Amen Inkie!!!!!!
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by 1102(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

If he is cheating, he shouldn't have been doing it in the first place!!! Don't make it seem like he did her a favor by using a damn condom.

[size=14pt]
African culture permits us to cheat thats why we MEN can marry as many wives as possible

This guy in question is only following african culture @ a very early stage, so its not news for him 2 cheat

@least he even loves the poster in question and used a condom

(we men are allowed to cheat but african women arent allowed to) grin grin
[/size]
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by queeneve: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2010
AND THAT WHY HIV IS RAMPANT IN THAT REGION TOO, oops did I open a can of snakes?
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by queeneve: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2010
He love himself enough to used a condom, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER,

I swear Imma start A MANDATE EDUCATION MISSIONARY cos this don't make no sense how DENSE people can be,
Re: I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car by 28Schweet(f): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2010
quick question, why are we assuming that they've got a perfect relationship and that he had no reason to cheat that he shouldn't cheat, should he have cheated. we're all making suppositions on insufficient information here.  The thing about us women is that we like to think the sun shines out of our behinds.

long before she found the condoms, she suspected him of cheating, the condoms just gave her an opportunity to ask, and justified her belief that he was cheating. so whether he is or he isn't cheating is irrelevant if she believes he's cheating anyway,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Boobs" - Pretty Nigerian / Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.