Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? (852 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / How Did He Know She Cheated? / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by SIlknSteel(f): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2010
I am the kind of person you would want to be friends with. U know, there are some people you just meet and like, am not boasting I just somehow fall into that category but I was not in any relationship; not that I didn’t have admirers but Urs truly just wasn’t down for it yet. We were just friends really b4 the 'L' word (I love U) started and I made it clear to him that it was best we remained as friends. He wasn’t my type of guy, u no na, so I was bothered cause I felt, no shaking; nothing dey happen but somehow, the feelings developed unknowingly. I guess the constant calls and text chatting contributed to it that after about 7/8 months, I said ‘yes’ to him. It was heaven on earth really and I had a swell time. But barely a month into it, he said he needed to tell me something very important: He already had a Girl Friend whom he has being with for close to 3 years and is still with!!! I was dumbfounded. The first thing I asked was: Y? Why me? He says he loves me and was swept off his feet by everything. I called him a liar cause I felt that is what he is and he hates it with passion. Says we don’t always know who or when we fall in love. It lasted less that a month but it hurts so much and I still find myself longing for him and missing him. Help me plsssssss guys. Am still hurting
Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by CaptCavey(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2010
let's work something out;you and i,and forget the heart-breaker. What do you say?
Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by Dyt(f): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2010
Capt. Cavey:

let's work something out;you and i,and forget the heart-breaker. What do you say?

r u sure u can mend dat broken hrt cosw ryt now she detests everyman

wat do u think u can do?
Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by 1102(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2010
poster

Hook up wiv me,

I can make u forget him within 2days,

Ive done it with others,i can do it for u!
Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by sohiemi(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2010
Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by kokoye(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2010
Why in the world did you say 'Yes'?

He just wanted you for the chase. He got you and it's time to move on.

I bet he would still be chasing you if you were still his friend and 'thinking about it'.
Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by chukxy: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2010
@poster, Yes, it actually hurts so much when you fell in love with someone and suddenly the person call off the relationship; however, that is not the end of the world. It is also a great thing that he told you on time so that he will not end up wasting your time. Now, I think you should pick up your pieces and forge ahead as this life is too short to be wasted worrying about someone who has moved on with his life.I'm glad with your personality, it will not be long before you get someone to love you and you in turn love the person .For now, just hang out with friends and keep yourself busy with activities, you will surely get over it and move on with your life.
Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by omega25red(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2010
wow your story sounds F#cked up. Anyway all that time you guys were friends didn't you think it neccessary to ask if he had a girlfriend? if im friends with someone that i am attracted to i will ask if she has a BF so i can know whats going on.
Sorry sha that boy played you and after he got what he wanted he came up with the perfect excuse to dump you by making you dump him. I say try and forget that yeye looser and dont worry the right guy will surely come along
Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by adagz01(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2010
@poster,dont worry d best is yet to come
Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by Sexytricia(f): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2010
Aw sorry poster, sad story lol. But u should have found out abt if he has a gf or not earlier. Well just pull urself together and move on mayb it was never meant 2 be
Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by CaptCavey(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2010
Still waiting. . .
Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2010
heart breaks, soul ties, yada yada yada.

Y'all need to start thanking God for these discoveries so you can continue on to the one that is really meant for you.
Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by SIlknSteel(f): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2010
Thanks guys, I truly appreciate. Sincerely, it was less than a month so we didnt do the *** so no qualms on that level cause we had an understanding from the outset.

@Capt: Thanks dearie but i will pass

@Dyt: Not really but wont let my guards down easily anymur

@190 n S.O: Thanks for the offer but what we had was mur than just a one night stand. There is mur to life than what you've got inbetween your legs no matter how small or how big. Yuck!

@Kokoye: I said yes cos i didnt want to be alone anymur. I wasnt beginng to think there was a prob with me U kn.

@Chuk: Thanks alot dearie

1 Like

Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by SIlknSteel(f): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2010
Guys common, do u really think I would date him if I knew he had a gf? Of course I asked him and we talked about it all, Men, u know ur stories and yans but it is all good sha. I must confess though, I wish to spend one last time with him sad cry and i admit it is wrong, cant help the feeling
Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by Rocktation(f): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2010
Wish i had sommin to tell you, but i don't. You wouldn't have been a victim if you'd payed more attention. These things happen everytime this century.
Re: It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? by Youngpo413: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
The na confirm

(1) (Reply)

Another One To Ponder: Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? / Double Wahala / Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.