Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. (846 Views)

Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by trusted(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2011
Her mother threaten to disown her if she get married to me, because of religion differences. Now she is carrying my baby. Please your candid and mature advice is needed.
Re: Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by obowunmi(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2011
***brb***
Re: Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by obowunmi(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2011
What religion is this: devil worshipping ?
Re: Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by justwise(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2011
trusted:

Her mother threaten to disown her if she get married to me, because of religion differences. Now she is carrying my baby. Please your candid and mature advice is needed.

Are u two really inlove? I mean. .is the love strong enough to stand this hard time? If yes then stick together especially now she is pregnant, with time her mum will change her mind, for now, you have each other.
Re: Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by 190: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2011
justwise:

Are u two really inlove? I mean. .is the love strong enough to stand this hard time? If yes then stick together especially now she is pregnant, with time her mum will change her mind, for now, you have each other.

gbam that says it all
Re: Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by Dyt(f): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
Quite sure if d moda knows she s preg
she ll let go
bt if odawise
i hp she doesnt curse er
Re: Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by Brite02(m): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2011
@OP. The word 'disown' is now a thing of the past. Tell me something, leaving your mum and clinging to your wife is more like another kind of disowning. So such word do not make afraid

now, the issue @ hand. . I believe where there is genuine love there's always a way and a will.  Remember true love conquers all. So long both of u are geniunely love and want to settle down in marriage irrespective of religion. .i'l stay go ahead and be with her who knows one day her mum will see the reality the light in both of you.
         Cheers!
Re: Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2011
trusted:

does she know that she is carrying your child ? if she doesnt chill out and wait for her reaction on the baby some back off once they know about the baby
Re: Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by alagha: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2011
God have just blessed this family. kisspls play ur role very well ,her mother will soon have a grand child that will change her life style. please panic no more.
Re: Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by Ranoscky(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2011
Fvck all this religion of a thing in marraige, it sucks [That is one good reason why I keep thanking God for the kind of mother He gave me] !!! Well, since the decision is to be made by the girl [to choose between you and her family], I don't know what else to say. But if finally, she choose's to be with you, pls, don't let her down in the future, I beg you. I wish you guys the best of luck!
Re: Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2011
@poster
I think its a lil' late for advices now as the deed/damage has been done. Simply accept the fact that the odds are truly against you and your damsel.
Re: Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by SALady(f): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
obowunmi:

What religion is this: devil worshipping ?

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa!!!!!!!
Re: Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by deniyor: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2011
Nigeria is not that ready for interreligious marriages yet but this is a start.
It's her call to make not yours. If she wants to stick with you ahead of her mum, then accept her happily.
If she doesn't, you can't force her.
Re: Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by Tingles(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
@Poster
Does disowing her mean she is going to die? Rubbishness!

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice. by ebila(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2011
@Poster,
The only person you have an issue with is your gurlfriend.If your gurlfriend loves you,beliv me there ain't gonna be an issue.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Must Lie To Girls? / Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? / Should He Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.