Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

STRANGERS AND LOVERS: My Weaknesses With Women - Kingsley Alaribe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / STRANGERS AND LOVERS: My Weaknesses With Women - Kingsley Alaribe (419 Views)

Differences Between Men And Women - Kingsley Okonkwo / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STRANGERS AND LOVERS: My Weaknesses With Women - Kingsley Alaribe by 1stnewsng: 12:03pm On May 20, 2019
Weaknesses are our imperfect perfection. They complete everyone of us. With the opposite sex, we all have a few. Some of us, one too many.

But I have only three that stand out. Three subtle weaknesses.

I can trail a scent into hell. If it finds its way to my Amyglada, my defenses shatter at best. It is nearly as vermain is to a vampire; or, more accurately, krypton to superman. I have found that I can remain enraptured for hours in the company of a girl who just smells spectacular. Oh, I could endure her if she was the worst person on earth; or be lost in the aura she exudes if her p's and q's were half as entrapping.

And this is even the least of my weaknesses.

I am a deeper sucker for intelligence. Knowledge has a way of making a woman's beauty seem skin-deep. Knowledge, also, has a shocking likeness to fire: it is beautiful when controlled and harnessed, but destructive when untamed. When a lady is intelligent, yet polite and subservient, I spread my heart upon the very earth she treads. And that woman, in all regards, can prove more clever than I everyday.This is also one of my weaknesses, stronger than the one before.

Selflessness is, perhaps, the most overpowering quality in my world. I am unbelievably knocked for six when a girl waltzes through my tiny cosmos with this quickly ebbing attribute. I don't wonder why she's wired differently, or what her motivation is, or whether I deserve being the dandy showman in her empty circus ring. And I can surrender my life to her watch and harbour no fear for the cold treachery of day or the eerie night. Most importantly, I'll be pleased to exhaust the last drop of my strength doing her bidding and shielding her with my dreams. I am most powerless to the selfless girl.

This is my greatest weakness.

https://1stnews.com/strangers-and-lovers-my-weaknesses-with-women/

I know there's still beauty on the ranks which I admire; humour which I am fascinated by; independence, which can be positively challenging; fluency in speech, which is engaging; playfulness, which is joyous; and devotion to God, which is humbling.

These ought to be my weaknesses.

Yet, I, being only human, how could I yield otherwise?

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Relocate, I Don't / 5 Causes Of Ill Feelings In Relationships / Don't Miss; Hidden Secret Women Need To Know If They Want To Sustain There Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.