Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin (32776 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 20, 2019
LADIES don finish.
Let me ADD PEPPER TO INJURY now

NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by MartinsD12(m): 8:02pm On May 20, 2019
Tessyama1:
Instagram love doctor, Joro Olumofin, has listed 20 reasons why a guy should break up with his girlfriend.

According to him, if your girlfriend is guilty of more than 5 of these and not willing to change, you should consider reentering the market.

See list below...

1️⃣If she can’t use N5,000 to cook decent meals from Friday - Sunday. (A Full weekend)
2️⃣If she has more than 3 married men as “besto”, “fwends” or “my G”
3️⃣If your girlfriend demands a gift on every birthday
4️⃣ If she borrows money from different guys without asking you
5️⃣If she doesn’t call your mother on Mother’s Day. .
6️⃣If your girlfriend has been to Dubai 3 times from 2018 till date and she doesn’t have any income
7️⃣If you have given your girlfriend up to N500,000 / $1400 and she’s still broke or doesn’t have a business.
8️⃣If she is always commenting on known Yahoo boys pictures and Billionaires pictures on IG : “Yas zaddy, i tap into ur grace sir, check ur DM”
9️⃣If she doesn’t know what you do to make money. E.g she knows you’re a banker but doesn’t know what department you’re in
�If she takes Postinor 2 like M&K every month
⏸If she idolizes runs girls & copies their IG post and Snapchat. “She May be an apprentice soon”
1️⃣2️⃣ If she has cheated on you in the past 12 months
1️⃣3️⃣ If she’s a student & you can’t locate her on weekends
1️⃣4️⃣ If she has never bought you anything apart from perfume, belt & boxers on your birthday. E.g she should buy you books & inspirational dvds
1️⃣5️⃣ If she spends N40,000 on makeup every month & she’s not a makeup artist or making money from the makeup.
1️⃣6️⃣ If shes always commenting on celebrity pages saying “ Bless me”. .
1️⃣7️⃣If more than 5 night club bouncers know her name in your city
1️⃣8️⃣If she would rather go to the cinema than mid week service
1️⃣9️⃣ If she doesn’t let you wipe or clean her up after sex.
2️⃣0️⃣ If she gets violent. Trashes your car, assaults, burns your clothes. .
*If your girlfriend is guilty of more than 5 of these and not willing to change, you should consider reentering the market*

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/20-reasons-why-you-should-break-up-with-your-girlfriend-joro-olumofin.html

Nonsense, common sense will tell you when to break up with a bad girlfriend, this joro whatever is not making sense to me
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 20, 2019
Tessyama1:
Instagram love doctor, Joro Olumofin, has listed 20 reasons why a guy should break up with his girlfriend.

According to him, if your girlfriend is guilty of more than 5 of these and not willing to change, you should consider reentering the market.

See list below...

1️⃣If she can’t use N5,000 to cook decent meals from Friday - Sunday. (A Full weekend)
2️⃣If she has more than 3 married men as “besto”, “fwends” or “my G”
3️⃣If your girlfriend demands a gift on every birthday
4️⃣ If she borrows money from different guys without asking you
5️⃣If she doesn’t call your mother on Mother’s Day. .
6️⃣If your girlfriend has been to Dubai 3 times from 2018 till date and she doesn’t have any income
7️⃣If you have given your girlfriend up to N500,000 / $1400 and she’s still broke or doesn’t have a business.
8️⃣If she is always commenting on known Yahoo boys pictures and Billionaires pictures on IG : “Yas zaddy, i tap into ur grace sir, check ur DM”
9️⃣If she doesn’t know what you do to make money. E.g she knows you’re a banker but doesn’t know what department you’re in
�If she takes Postinor 2 like M&K every month
⏸If she idolizes runs girls & copies their IG post and Snapchat. “She May be an apprentice soon”
1️⃣2️⃣ If she has cheated on you in the past 12 months
1️⃣3️⃣ If she’s a student & you can’t locate her on weekends
1️⃣4️⃣ If she has never bought you anything apart from perfume, belt & boxers on your birthday. E.g she should buy you books & inspirational dvds
1️⃣5️⃣ If she spends N40,000 on makeup every month & she’s not a makeup artist or making money from the makeup.
1️⃣6️⃣ If shes always commenting on celebrity pages saying “ Bless me”. .
1️⃣7️⃣If more than 5 night club bouncers know her name in your city
1️⃣8️⃣If she would rather go to the cinema than mid week service
1️⃣9️⃣ If she doesn’t let you wipe or clean her up after sex.
2️⃣0️⃣ If she gets violent. Trashes your car, assaults, burns your clothes. .
*If your girlfriend is guilty of more than 5 of these and not willing to change, you should consider reentering the market*

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/20-reasons-why-you-should-break-up-with-your-girlfriend-joro-olumofin.html

Chaaaiiiiii, That means I Must have MARRIED MOTHER THERESA without KNOWING ....:
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Galaticos444: 8:06pm On May 20, 2019
gidob:
Please help, I haven't eaten today, totally broke, I work as a labourer but for some days I haven't gone to work because I am feeling down And depressed....all I need is little money for food....
Ayodeji, Jemirin
Access bank
afonja begging ipob 4financial assistance,its well.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 20, 2019
pls explain no 19

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 20, 2019
q
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by CertifiedGee(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2019
Luminary1:
Marry a virgin and experience peace of mind.

Marrying a virgin doesn’t guarantee peace of mind in marriage. Most people(if not all), have seen a retired runs girl having a very peaceful marriage and a virgin having a ‘K legged’ marriage.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by twerkjack: 8:17pm On May 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:

What school of thought told you only virgins gives peace of mind

That’s the problem

He never went to school smiley

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Melison(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2019
Luminary1:
Peace of gini??
Make I hear,bros that one get wahala too
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Melison(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2019
twerkjack:

That’s the problem

He never went to school smiley
Savage level=infinity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Insectkiller: 8:21pm On May 20, 2019
Mtchewwww!

Empty head.. did u want a poor girl...as for me make my babe dey travel every month to Dubai! angry angry cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by favour32(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2019
You do not need all these theories to know what to do.
You just simply know a TOXIC relationship and take a walk with your life intact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by immaculate1234(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2019
CRA
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2019
Luminary1:

marrying a Virgin most time doesn't guarantee loyalty and discipline in a relationship

I have advise guys above age not to settle with ladies with age from 26 downward. if you meet a Lady that's still virgin at 28yrs above and you studied and you're satisfied with the level of her tolerance then know such lady would have undiluted loyalty

any lady that closes her legs at the age of 28yrs deserved good home, and those that open legs for men that they're not ready to marry can only fool themselves under feminism disguise

as for me I don't purchase unsealed product, if your Toto is already open, no even come my side

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by sunkoye: 8:42pm On May 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:

What school of thought told you only virgins gives peace of mind
I married a virgin many years ago...... I have never regretted it. Is dia anything more than peace of mind..... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Kcuf: 8:43pm On May 20, 2019
I knew these was goin be poo

Just had to be sure

100% wattery poo

*tueh!
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by yinchar(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2019
What does it meant by No 19?
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Biglittlelois(f): 8:45pm On May 20, 2019
sunkoye:
I married a virgin many years ago...... I have never regretted it. Is dia anything more than peace of mind..... kiss kiss

So because you married a virgin who is giving you peace of mind means only virgins gives peace of mind

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 20, 2019
Bottom line: Do not have a girlfriend grin
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by thewordworks: 8:49pm On May 20, 2019
GOFRONT:
Which girl are we going to marry then??
olosho
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by goat22: 8:51pm On May 20, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

tongue
Why people choose to believe Joro's stories over my own real life accounts, i just can't explain! grin

Thank God this is just advice not those silly concocted tales cheesy

You are Ivar the Boneless ahhh! don't they know who you are?! They can't kill you! You are Ivar the Boneless!! angry
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 20, 2019
Davash222:
Frankly, one doesn’t need to read all these nonsense to know when to break up from an unhealthy relationship.
Oga drop your big ego and learn. No man is an island of knowledge
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Traveln: 8:56pm On May 20, 2019
SageMK:
If your girlfriend is a gold digger or an uncommercialized sex worker, break up with her. That's the message here.

I don't know why he is hiding behind this long post. undecided

Sharp guy
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by IvarTheTerrible: 9:05pm On May 20, 2019
goat22:

You are Ivar the Boneless ahhh! don't they know who you are?! They can't kill you! You are Ivar the Boneless!! angry

LOL. That was an epic scene. Really liked it. That is why i chose the name grin

[img]https://media1./images/5a7af647680b1cbb8cb9277b33d713ce/tenor.gif?itemid=10794904[/img]

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by vickydevoka(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2019
NobleAngell:
Very trashy write up. I had to look at his picture for a long time and it's quite unfortunate that such a good looking young man has such mentality. What a pity!
Some are true sha. Lyk dat of a make up. I will take dat serious
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by sunkoye: 9:09pm On May 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So because you married a virgin who is giving you peace of mind means only virgins gives peace of mind
I never had to marry twice. I can only assess based on my experience .....but the inference drawn by me was relative anyways. Maybe I was lucky though.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Goddyj(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2019
Ok, Thanks. It's time I break up cool cool

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Chinashopping84: 9:18pm On May 20, 2019
Village girl would be better then
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Darevofpeace(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2019
GOFRONT:
Which girl are we going to marry then??
Till when Angels with wings descends.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Dlapezzi(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2019
Lies
Luminary1:
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by BrokenBarbie: 9:40pm On May 20, 2019
Lol. Funniest sh1t I've ever seen
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by hopexter(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2019
bentwood85:
let me park here..

Wey your parking ticket alaye angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single / Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.