Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin (32788 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Preshy561(f): 9:42pm On May 20, 2019
Spits.
Useless old fool.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 20, 2019
Preshy561:
Spits.
Useless old fool.
It appears you are heavily affected.??
U can still FIX yourself
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Thalinzrcng: 10:27pm On May 20, 2019
Randomshotzz:

Correct!

But where are they?

I have searched Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc but no luck!

Search no more. Nigerian virgins, male as well as female, are dinasours; they have gone into extinction. No longer exist.
Everyone, including you and me, are sluts now.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by frankkydee(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:

It appears you are heavily affected.??
U can still FIX yourself

grin grin grin
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 20, 2019
NobleAngell:
Very trashy write up. I had to look at his picture for a long time and it's quite unfortunate that such a good looking young man has such mentality. What a pity!

You're crushing on him already. Chaii
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Eddiecute86(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

marrying a Virgin most time doesn't guarantee loyalty and discipline in a relationship

I have advise guys above age not to settle with ladies with age from 26 downward. if you meet a Lady that's still virgin at 28yrs above and you studied and you're satisfied with the level of her tolerance then know such lady would have undiluted loyalty

any lady that closes her legs at the age of 28yrs deserved good home, and those that open legs for men that they're not ready to marry can only fool themselves under feminism disguise

as for me I don't purchase unsealed product, if your Toto is already open, no even come my side
I was always thinking it’s just me..
No virgin is a big NO for me.
God knows I need peace of mind
I hope they are still there cos I believe they deserve the best
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2019
Eddiecute86:

I was always thinking it’s just me..
No virgin is a big NO for me.
God knows I need peace of mind
I hope they are still there cos I believe they deserve the best

my brother, all men deserved a Virgin in his home. those non virgins advocate men are those that have open a lot of hymens

there is this psychological thing in a marriage that bring distrust easily, this do happen when man don't meet his woman as a Virgin, he will just be thinking he had gone to open it as usual whenever she stay late outside

no virgin, no marriage that's the rule

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Eddiecute86(m): 11:43pm On May 20, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

my brother, all men deserved a Virgin in his home. those non virgins advocate men are those that have open a lot of hymens

there is this psychological thing in a marriage that bring distrust easily, this do happen when man don't meet his woman as a Virgin, he will just think he had gone to open it as usual

no virgin, no marriage that's the rule

You are right bro. Not giving up on the search anytime soon grin
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by encryptjay(m): 11:47pm On May 20, 2019
goat22:

You are Ivar the Boneless ahhh! don't they know who you are?! They can't kill you! You are Ivar the Boneless!! angry
You're a true Vikings fan grin
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:32am On May 21, 2019
Such simple.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Gforce2019: 1:25am On May 21, 2019
Luxed:
Lmao. Joro has come with his wahala

I know you fit in half of the points listed.

Don't worry...we will still manage you people...

Good wife is scare.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Gforce2019: 1:31am On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:
Spits.
Useless old fool.

The points hit you add. Don't worry ... you still see person wey go manage (marry) you even with your deficiency
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by VirginSearcher(m): 2:44am On May 21, 2019
Luminary1:
Marry a virgin and experience peace of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Naijageak(m): 5:39am On May 21, 2019
Does that mean we should be single for life.
�.

I know of girls doing more than the mentioned something we should kill that girl
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Naijageak(m): 5:39am On May 21, 2019
Cure yourself from sexual related harassment.
Check my signature below
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Ugosample(m): 6:33am On May 21, 2019
Luminary1:
marry a GOOD WOMAN and you will have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by poweredcom(m): 7:04am On May 21, 2019
Yes all these signs are mostly Nigeria. Girls attitude

If ur girls friend is here in dis link she is an olosho

https://www.nairaland.com/5083433/girlfriend-sister-here-she-prostitute
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Spatta: 7:10am On May 21, 2019
2. If she has more than 3 married men as “besto”, “fwends” or “my G”

4. If she borrows money from different guys without asking you Or if she take Advice or instruction or counsel from any man to override the counsel of His Man.

6. If your girlfriend has been to Dubai 3 times from 2018 till date and she doesn’t have any income, I later found out from reliable source that women who go to Dubai actually go there to do prostitution, 3 times is enough to know

Add If she spends quality time checking men of Facebook, she is a Prostitute,
If she is always in mutual or secret friendship with men in her Marriage, she is a confirm Prostitute.
If she nags, attend functions without the man, she is a confirmed prostitute
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by NobleAngell(f): 8:34am On May 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

You're crushing on him already. Chaii
Guilty as charged.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by chimexdnice1(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2019
HOW?
Oovi5:
Pheew!
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by franklingud(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2019
Luminary1:
Wrong, virgins are the worst because they will most likely cheat.

Think of it, they have started getting sexual pleasures and they will love to explore.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Victorisoni3(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2019
franklingud:

Wrong, virgins are the worst because they will most likely cheat.

Think of it, they have started getting sexual pleasures and they will love to explore.
sure u gat the point
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 21, 2019
This guy is prob one of those that love to hear his own voice.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Cityguy: 1:39pm On May 25, 2019
obojememe:
undecided
who takes joro’s talk serious?
Honestly
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Cityguy: 1:40pm On May 25, 2019
The list is full of trash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.