Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media (87686 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:
Correct Husband material. kiss kiss

You sound like you'll seriously enjoy looking for your husband's trouble. Also, like you'll love your man to just sit looking at you when you're dishing the trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by friendl: 6:05pm On May 21, 2019
Randy100:
He will grow up to be another weak man.

How can you say he will grow to be a weak man ,l know your type ,WOMAN BEATER
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by eleojo23: 6:05pm On May 21, 2019
x6blade:
This is the part of domestic violence people don't see, when a man is trying to have peace of mind by walking away but the woman constantly pushes him to the edge then one day it gets too much and he slaps her ,she comes out to shout domestic violence and then
you see nonsense feminist come flying in like witches from all angles

Like witches....grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by deltateam: 6:06pm On May 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What of melancholic?

Just google it.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When you grow up in a loving family, witness your dad treat ur mom with love, I doubt that man would turn out to be a woman beater.

Most women beaters grew up in dysfunctional homes angry
what of the girl nko, most men fighter/beaters/abusers are also from dysfunctional homes. The girl has lost her feminine xter she is obviously a wrestler.

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by nextstep(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2019
virago:
He wasn't even being a total gentleman , like once or twice he actually made a move to slap her

And what would you have done if a person (man or woman) was treating you the same way this girl was? Women arguing... small thing na slap. So you're looking for a total puppet that won't do anything abi, even feel anger? Nobody owes the girl an argument, if I don't want to talk with you, please let me be.

2 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 21, 2019
Who else saw d girl's left hand in d 1st pix

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 21, 2019
D boy must be a sharp boy. If 2x+3y=16y, find x.

If d boy scope wan baby-girl and d girl beat up d 1st girl, las las, them assume say na boyfriend girlfriend, who win Rubbish post with rubbish comments. We only see rubbish online, hardly do we see things like "how to live a healthy and happy life" "how to make more money",etc
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by expert234: 6:21pm On May 21, 2019
frbona:
Say that to your pop
He should beat her up because you watched your parents do it while you grew up and so it feels okay to you.

The maggots in your brain

A woman abuse a man; it's cool to you, right?

A man pay her back, he becomes unreal, right?

4 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2019
Toks2008:
So e for beat her before? Guys who beat ladies are beasts.
Even when his life is threatened? That is why more weak minded male pussies are committing suicide nowadays.

7 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Ishilove: 6:27pm On May 21, 2019
I would have slapped the black off her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 21, 2019
ubunja:
okay, I meant since she says the guy's failure to hit a woman makes him husband material I replied when a woman beats her, the husband material will exercise the same restraint from hitting women and not save her from her female attacker

Lol I swear I interpreted it as something totally different , you're right I missed it , I get now
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2019
kudos to her mom she taught her well
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Yea, I know you don't, but we know most guys do. I always wonder, all these guys that say they would beat up a woman for being verbally abusive, do you think they will do that if she is one of those muscled wrestlers? grin

I feel people, male and female do these things because they can get away with it. Not because they do not know how to walk away from such or not to do it.

I saw that post on your friend. His upbringing might be a contributing factor.

Lol I doubt the upbringing part, I respect women but I wont become a mat, I think he has low self esteem and doesn't value himself. It's just like a successful career woman who has alot going for her sticking with an abusive person. Sometimes when someone is too nice , it could be a character flaw they are compensating for.

It's just like how some men will endure hardship just because a girl is beautiful and sexy, which further confuses me because shes not beautiful nor sexy, jazz is my next conclusion grin. How you dey dear ?

But the upbringing part you might be right, because he grew in Akure, and Akure people are weird and not used to city life.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 21, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
what of the girl nko, most men fighter/beaters/abusers are also from dysfunctional homes. The girl has lost her feminine xter she is obviously a wrestler.
Applies to both.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 21, 2019
deltateam:

Just google it.
gracias
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Enugupikin: 6:38pm On May 21, 2019
virago:

He wasn't even being a total gentleman , like once or twice he actually made a move to slap her
he should have slapped her actually

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2019
I'm sorry... I don't tolerate nonsense.
The guy should have restored her brain back to default settings. Now she will go and be boasting to her friends how he beat up a boy. She will now be forming Karashika,, Wonder Woman.

I hate lubbish

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by degamemaster(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2019
I know that by the time that girl realises her action and regret and repent from it, she will become that guy's girlfriend for real. grin grin grin
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Erolow(f): 6:59pm On May 21, 2019
The guy has good home training
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by YungMillionaire: 6:59pm On May 21, 2019
The boy did the smart thing. That kinda gal has family members who are armed robbers and hired killers (where else do you think she got the effrontery from?). If he had touched her, he will be dead within a month. Funny enough she could be very attracted to him. One of my very first gal friends did not know how to say she wants me to shine her kongo so she resorted to looking for me trouble and insulting me. Long story short one day after an argument she tried to push her sexy finger on my forehead I ducked and wrapped my big Itshekiri arms around her to restrain her. Strangely she did not pull away, because she was enjoying it, even though she frowned her face the whole time to convince her fellow gals. The next day, I started shining her congo like there is no tomorrow. It was a crazy relationship though. Whenever she wants me to pump her t0t0, she will just start getting angry with me until I pump her full and she will calm down and cook me my favorite banga soup. She is a very beautiful gal but I made her a side-chick when her realize that she is not a wife material because of her temper. I shined her kongo for more than 7 years. Last year I saw on facebook that she is married with children. I pity her husband because I know that her temper no get medicine.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Mike008(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2019
Who knows how he may have provoked the lady?

I think the lady should be hailed for standing up to a man. Correct abuse-proof material.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 21, 2019
frbona:
Say that to your pop
He should beat her up because you watched your parents do it while you grew up and so it feels okay to you.

The maggots in your brain

You that just commended the guy for a good behaviour he exhibited as result of good home training. you are the same person insulting someone's dad. You lack home training!!!!

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Gabson001(m): 7:14pm On May 21, 2019
Ahswr this boy gentle not like me weh use bottle pieces my classmate head cux she the run her mouth
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Raalsalghul: 7:20pm On May 21, 2019
Toks2008:
So e for beat her before? Guys who beat ladies are beasts.
And women who initiate it physically are what? undecided
Can't believe you're saying this.

4 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 21, 2019
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by adewale2011(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2019
i was trained to beat, sorry I mean train women.....
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by obailala(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2019
SageMK:
Cool. This is the result of good home training.

Only a sissy would hit a lady due to verbal provocation.
And they do so because they witnessed it growing up.

Men spank their women in the oda room. If you know...
The video is truly a perfect example of home training. The girl obviously was doing what she sees at home all the time, she was just nudging the boy to hit her...
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by PETUK(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2019
SageMK:
Cool. This is the result of good home training.

Only a sissy would hit a lady due to verbal provocation.
And they do so because they witnessed it growing up.

Men spank their women in the oda room. If you know...

You obviously living in an altenative world.

3 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Kachi188(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2019
Daughters of Eve
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Profkenny1(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2019
If anyone hits me, man or woman, I will make sure they don't live to tell the story!

KEEP YOUR F.UCKING HANDS TO YOURSELF! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.