Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,987 members, 7,956,682 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media (87903 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Sierusvirus(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2019
I pity any lady or woman that lacks home training and respect for men to try this on me. She will regret her life.

The way men have accepted being a slave to women this days is heartbreaking, man shouldn’t beat a woman but it’s right for a woman to beat a man.

It’s obvious women don’t have single respect for men again but they want to earn respect from men.

I pity a stupid girl that will try such nonsense with me.

I give respect to those who accord same to me or deserves it too but fire to fire for those who sees it as their right to attack a man and feel it’s the right thing.

5 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 8:58am On May 22, 2019
kunleweb:

Clown as usual. Is this what you learnt from watching the video. If I slap you
That comment is simply reality. What's my business with d video?
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kunleweb: 9:07am On May 22, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That comment is simply reality. What's my business with d video?

As usual, if it was the reverse you go type plenty grammar with that your oily cheeks. Please this thread isn't for reality but for the video. Go away awkaetiti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kunleweb: 9:08am On May 22, 2019
Sierusvirus:
I pity any lady or woman that lacks home training and respect for men to try this on me. She will regret her life.

The way men have accepted being a slave to women this days is heartbreaking, man shouldn’t beat a woman but it’s right for a woman to beat a man.

It’s obvious women don’t have single respect for men again but they want to earn respect from men.

I pity a stupid girl that will try such nonsense with me.

I give respect to those who accord same to me or deserves it too but fire to fire for those who sees it as their right to attack a man and feel it’s the right thing.

We'll said my brother. The only men ladies want to respect now are their bosses or pastors only

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Sierusvirus(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2019
kunleweb:

We'll said my brother. The only men ladies want to respect now are their bosses or pastors only

Am telling you.
They don’t want to respect a man but they want to be respected.

What kind of stupid mentality is that, I just pity any soul called woman to try that nonsense with me, she will understand.

All I know is that I will never be the first to attack a lady.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by jozz(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2019
Same happened to me once in secondary school. Girl was tugging at my shirt, my friends and classmates urging me on to beat her up but I refused. She came back later, knelt down to apologize.

Your response in such a situation is a function of home training. Despite the fact I was provoked, I would have been in hot soup if such news got to my parents. That girl Ojoma where are you now?
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 9:28am On May 22, 2019
kunleweb:

As usual, if it was the reverse you go type plenty grammar with that your oily cheeks. Please this thread isn't for reality but for the video. Go away awkaetiti
Lol. Thanks. I know d comment hit very close to home but then, ain't my business.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by mechanics(m): 9:42am On May 22, 2019
Assuming he did that, she would have landed in the hospital.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Harddiskng(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2019
Kennydoc:

Isn't pushing a form of physical assault?

Brother it is oo grin

Lets just give this one to the feminist for the sake of peace grin
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Macmilla(m): 4:55am On May 23, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This isn't about men being victims, after all, lots of women suffer emotional abuse via cheating from their husbands and are advised to either pray for him or walk away. I have never seen any man advise her to slap, poison or kill the husband.

The other day a lady was sentenced to death by hanging for killing her neighbour while fighting. I was surprised that all the comments therein were preaching self-control, because death was now involved.

What the girl did is wrong and someday she would get it back. If she would live to tell the story is what I don't know, but I would definitely not be the person to teach her that lesson. I will only get violent if my life is being threatened. For this girl, I will most likely give her a very good push. Definitely not going Mayweather on her.
Maybe we are still saying the same thing. My mum used to say when scolding us that she will give us a slap that is our size. In this case, a good push is her size and will do. But then, the crazy girl I see in that video will get even more furious than she is currently and will come for actual fight.

I was just wondering could there be a reason why that boy didn't hit the girl? Could there be a reason why the girl had the courage to push the guy around? Imagine the girl is d daughter of the owner of her school. That will give her the guts and make the guy scared to touch her. The boy could've been highly intimidated by factors we all can't see from the videi. It was obvious he really wanted to hit the girl, but was held back by something and I strongly don't think it was his respect for women.
There is always a second side to every story.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by TemmyT002(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Are you saying same cannot be applicable to the boy's case.

Lol. One particular place sha
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Advancedman(m): 8:27am On May 25, 2019
SageMK:
Cool. This is the result of good home training.

Only a sissy would hit a lady due to verbal provocation.
And they do so because they witnessed it growing up.

Men spank their women in the oda room. If you know...

Na acting
Cos if Na live the girl we receive complementary home training
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2020
Where are the feminists now o?

If the situation was reversed, they will be chanting sexual harrasment.
If the girl beats the guy up, they will be hailing her that she's a powerful woman in the making.

But now, they have crawled back into their holes.

Hm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / The Brave Sergeant In The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Is Dead - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.