Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media (87685 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Profkenny1(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2019
Toks2008:
So e for beat her before? Guys who beat ladies are beasts.

Stop encouraging violence initiation by females! A guy has every right to defend himself and STOP the threat when assaulted by a female!

6 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by hardon1(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2019
those who watched it, is it a school drama grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by HitSong: 9:30pm On May 21, 2019
SageMK:
Cool. This is the result of good home training.

Only a sissy would hit a lady due to verbal provocation.
And they do so because they witnessed it growing up.

Men spank their women in the oda room. If you know...
And that's why you remained jobless...
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by HitSong: 9:31pm On May 21, 2019
frbona:
Say that to your pop
He should beat her up because you watched your parents do it while you grew up and so it feels okay to you.

The maggots in your brain
Very senseless human.
Result of a failed parents...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by naijaempiregist: 9:32pm On May 21, 2019
nairaland is empty, is this a desert post or what
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by luluman: 9:40pm On May 21, 2019
wike54:

STFU
You obviously grew up where ladies are beaten. What a bad influence on your life.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by fredoooooo: 9:50pm On May 21, 2019
kachi19:
I don't understand why it's okay for a girl to hurt a guy can someone explain please...

They are all crazy ni, Like say no be one mama born you too abi she get two head ni ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Edusouls(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2019
Chai girls now dare the lions of this earth, and go free,where did it all go wrong for men..

4 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 21, 2019
Don't try that shi*t with me , I'll bury you bitch*h. No time to give any motherfuc*ker special treatment

7 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 21, 2019
She knows the kinda person d guy is.she wont try this with crazy boys.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Lonelypacifist6: 11:18pm On May 21, 2019
Reminds me of Rachel in secondary school she vowed to tarnish my image, And as Senior prefect I couldn't do anything but watch her, She would tear my notes,the bitch even put bangers in my bag once my books tear ehh, still didn't do shit After we finished SS3 I ended up Smashing her like 4 times and cut ties with her, heard she's married to a soldier now.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by samsam2019: 11:44pm On May 21, 2019
Foolish boy. Person wey you go give backhand cheesy grin grin

I once gave a girl backhand with my lefty in secondary school grin grin still made me happy till this very moment
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Toks2008(m): 11:59pm On May 21, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Even when his life is threatened? That is why more weak minded male pussies are committing suicide nowadays.

You don't ever have to beat a woman, just walk away.

Ladies fight with their mouth and when they lose it they can act very annoying but don't ever retaliate or you may end up killing her and trust me, it's not worth the stress....just close your eyes, take a very deep breath and walk away.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by dunsin125: 12:01am On May 22, 2019
Mmm
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by dunsin125: 12:05am On May 22, 2019
Toks2008:

You don't ever have to beat a woman, just walk away.

Ladies fight with their mouth and when they lose it they can act very annoying but don't ever retaliate or you may end up killing her and trust me, it's not worth the stress....just close your eyes, take a very deep breath and walk away.
That's why one shouldn't do the mistake of marrying a woman with short temper, it kills bro
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Toks2008(m): 12:08am On May 22, 2019
dunsin125:
That's why one shouldn't do the mistake of marrying a woman with short temper, it kills bro

I once had this thread of mine on front page before Seun asked lalasticlala to take it off front page because I used a realistic title.

https://www.nairaland.com/3094868/6-ways-women-avoid-domestic
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 12:26am On May 22, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When you grow up in a loving family, witness your dad treat ur mom with love, I doubt that man would turn out to be a woman beater.

Most women beaters grew up in dysfunctional homes angry
what about most women who abuse men physically amd verbally where did they grow up from?
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by TemmyT002(m): 1:36am On May 22, 2019
Who knows? One blow to the wrong place in her body and she might have fainted or died.
Anger and frustrations lead to negative repercussions.
Be calm in every situation.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 4:08am On May 22, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

Sad truth bruv
Hope you're not a woman beater
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Cash6363: 5:31am On May 22, 2019
A guy like him is rear.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Raalsalghul: 5:52am On May 22, 2019
TemmyT002:
Who knows? One blow to the wrong place in her body and she might have fainted or died.
Anger and frustrations lead to negative repercussions.
Be calm in every situation.
Are you saying same cannot be applicable to the boy's case.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 5:52am On May 22, 2019
How cute, simp in the making
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 6:49am On May 22, 2019
segunmelvin:
what about most women who abuse men physically amd verbally where did they grow up from?
Lol dysfunctional homes too
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Bellotelli: 6:58am On May 22, 2019
mrNEMZY:
That guy is a disgrace to men. That's how he will be forming a real man till a very violent lady will use a weapon on him.

If a lady does not want to be hit, why hit a man first?
I swear this generation is mad, see how they are making it sound right that a man doesn't defend himself against a lady.

Nonsense

I've made it a personal rule that I will hit any girl that hit me first... There is equal reaction in every action.

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kullozone(m): 7:37am On May 22, 2019
kushercain:
Honestly you niggas are sick.

Forget long talk, hitting a girl should be avoided, no matter the provocation!

Once you have this mindset that if you do me I do you, before you know it you'll find you have become an extreme wife beater.

Learn to walk away, it doesn't mean you're weak but means you have self control which would resonate in other areas of your life. Take it from a guy who grew up with annoying sisters.

You're not sick but weak and scared.

I'd beat any girl who puts her hand on me like an armed robber. If you nor fit beat, na your wahalasmiley
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kunleweb: 8:01am On May 22, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When you grow up in a loving family, witness your dad treat ur mom with love, I doubt that man would turn out to be a woman beater.

Clown as usual. Is this what you learnt from watching the video. If I slap you.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kunleweb: 8:01am On May 22, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Clown as usual. Is this what you learnt from watching the video. If I slap you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.