Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (66943 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Brightest04(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2019
May you rest in piece.I hate to talk bad about the dead but the way these foolish cowards are ending their lives is uncalled for.
You can imaging in a world full of men and women some people are still killing themselves because of one.
Relationships can fail you many times but just have to continue until you find the one that will pass to stand.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Spoiler0652: 5:39pm On May 21, 2019
He for use himself for sacrifice to make him family better.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 21, 2019
Davash222:
And someone is blaming the innocent girl.

Sniper is 500. Why not use it and buy 2 bottles of Beer and Forget your worries??

Got no RIP to waste!!

Or better still enter the nearest brothel,carry olosho with big nyash and have the time of your life

Nonsense!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Mizwisdom(f): 5:48pm On May 21, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Fool.. Wey supposed to go beer parlour relax well chop better point and kill then flush am down with three bottles.. Las las carry olosho for the night.. Hmmm abeg e concern me Like I say brox you fool!!! Rip foolishly

Some guys are not brought up that way
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by nikz(f): 5:48pm On May 21, 2019
No more RIP for this stupid folks because of a chic?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 21, 2019
URGENTLY NEEDED!!!

Chestnuts. chestnut oil and Yellow oleanda..
Ready buyer available in Enugu right now.
Please call: 08162504225
-----

IF YOU NEED FOREIGN BUYERS OR NEED TO EXPORT YOUR FARM COMMODITY OUTSIDE NIGERIA, JUST DIAL MR MUTANA AND SET UP AN APPOINTMENT, 08162504225.

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by luminouz(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Yes because I don't do pay as you go, I earn 7 figures in pounds and dollars, according to antiriot, I am a gentle guy, much regards grin
Lmaoooo...
I feel u!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Sadiqali24(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2019
those he only have one shirt?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Toks2008(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2019
What is going on these days with guys ending their lives cos of a lady...

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by DonBenny77(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2019
Elder wey no get sense
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by samakinbo: 5:55pm On May 21, 2019
Rest In Peace Brother. Its a pity you fall for the wrong lady. Love is sweet if you find a perfect match. All ladies(BOTH MARRIED AND SINGLES) want now is Wealth,Money,Power and Fame. Guys and Girls don't be deceived anymore so you wont fall into suicidal trap. SUICIDE IS REAL,PRAY YOU DON'T FALL INTO WHAT YOU CANT HANDLE. NEVER JUDGE THE DEATH
Again,REST IN PEACE BROTHER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by deltateam: 5:56pm On May 21, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Fool.. Wey supposed to go beer parlour relax well chop better point and kill then flush am down with three bottles.. Las las carry olosho for the night.. Hmmm abeg e concern me Like I say brox you fool!!! Rip foolishly

Why do people encourage carrying hiv with money?

HIV is REAL!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Badonasty(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2019
luminouz:

Why u dey vex na??

people dey for hospital wey need liver,kidney even heart...nigga just waste those vital parts...he should have just donated himself to organ donors or even ritualists
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Femijohn198: 5:57pm On May 21, 2019
mumu boy..
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nickshrapnel: 5:59pm On May 21, 2019
It’s become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity. So many idiots on the internet nowadays.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by soberdrunk(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2019
Triniti:
For what? Do you know the main purpose sniper was meant for? Should we remove lagoon too because people are jumping from third mainland bridge? Nigerians just found a new way of being stupid, just because of toto, I go kill myself? When me and soberdrunk go carry ourselves enter better bar and enjoy our favorite bottles

May your days be long, may you never die ontop Indian social worker, may your issuer or user never be inactive, abeg when is our 'Call to Bar? Anybody way wan end his or life is free to do so, we all have problems....... angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by deltateam: 5:59pm On May 21, 2019
respect80:
See as this guy just waste this fine jeans wey him wear now.

So jeans is your only concern? smiley
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by maigemuu: 6:00pm On May 21, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Nawao, world population is 7.8 billion, women are 5.6 billion and men are 2.2 billion, so you kill yourself because of one woman when you have over 5 billion to choose from, like seriously, I am not ready to die for anyone on earth, l have no RIP for the guy, rubbish and a wasted destiny sad

The stats is wrong.

The number of Nigerians that have committed suicide vide use of sniper made it invalid
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by myluck: 6:00pm On May 21, 2019
What is Nigerian Government still waiting for before they ban the sell of sniper to unauthorized users. The sale of sniper should be regulated since the youth are abusing it now and it has gained popularity as a fast way of committing this heinous crime against humanity they call sui...
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by deltateam: 6:00pm On May 21, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Die because of hoe??
Wake up and die again boy.
Your next life try and beg God for sense before coming back to planet earth..
Whats up with this sniper thing sef?
Seems people just realized sniper is sold here in Nigeria .
Before, na OTAPIAPIA we dey hear oo

Is sniper not mosquito killer?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by maigemuu: 6:05pm On May 21, 2019
Born a human, died as insect

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by armodilo(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2019
These facebook users with their scatter scatter english sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 21, 2019
You and who else

iTearHerToto:
1 down

1.9 million more to go before 31/12/19

Hades right now
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Elobless: 6:12pm On May 21, 2019
This does not look real. but if it is true Rip
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by papyskinsy: 6:16pm On May 21, 2019
snipper business be booming these days... depression isn't the key.... talk to someone...

as fr snipper.. it has to be controlled in the market or restricted to authorized buyers jus like codeine
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by festy4: 6:19pm On May 21, 2019
The end is here with us. The Bible can not be broken

1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Triniti(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2019
soberdrunk:

May your days be long, may you never die ontop Indian social worker, may your issuer or user never be inactive, abeg when is our 'Call to Bar? Anybody way wan end his or life is free to do so, we all have problems....... angry
Lmao, very soon bro. I can’t come and go die for nothing, this life is so sweet abeg
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by thinksquad(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2019
Why are they always saying "stay tuned" angry

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 21, 2019
They should just ban sniper
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by PrincewithGod(m): 6:25pm On May 21, 2019
Hell fire straight, what a pity. Christ is the only solution to all life's problems, come to Him and He will give you rest.
But am of the opinion that sniper should be banned.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 21, 2019
if you want to commit suicide, why not just pop an overdose of sleeping pills? and die peacefully while sleeping instead of drinking sniper, sniper will make you feel pain before you die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates / Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.