Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (66946 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Brock1: 6:31pm On May 21, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Nawao, world population is 7.8 billion, women are 5.6 billion and men are 2.2 billion, so you kill yourself because of one woman when you have over 5 billion to choose from, like seriously, I am not ready to die for anyone on earth, l have no RIP for the guy, rubbish and a wasted destiny sad

Something u ppl don't understand, it's actually painful to b dumped, but what was d underlying factor dat caused d break up?
It could b money OR any other thing. Hardship makes it hard for woman to stay with someone without good means of livelihood.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by ibknaanii80: 6:34pm On May 21, 2019
Why are all this fine, fine ibo guys committing suicide. It is well with u naa ooo
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Brock1: 6:36pm On May 21, 2019
Auxtin85:
This guy is a fool, May his soul Rest in hell

U lack sense, dats one of d reason d guy stated, he hates everything abt this world.

If d guy had com to u, I am very sure u wouldnt have proffer any solution to his problem.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by blackgold2018(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Some guys are not brought up that way
so me dat drink, visit brothels is brought up dat way abi.
Mind you my mum is a pastor n my dad is an elder in his church.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 21, 2019
The sniper sniped the snipee.
He was a cousin of wesley snipes
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by saintchuks9(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2019
I cant waste my RIP for this idiat..and the guy cursing the girl that left is another idiat that needs his head checked
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by trapQ: 6:40pm On May 21, 2019
I thought you were smart but apparently you're not. Stop masturbating over fake news. Men are more populated than women in the world. A simple Google search shows that.
AngelicBeing:
Nawao, world population is 7.8 billion, women are 5.6 billion and men are 2.2 billion, so you kill yourself because of one woman when you have over 5 billion to choose from, like seriously, I am not ready to die for anyone on earth, l have no RIP for the guy, rubbish and a wasted destiny sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Obamaxpert: 6:41pm On May 21, 2019
sexiestharam:
Nigeria will soon be empty o. Like play like play.
my friend follow am now make know how many we go share dis money
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Brock1: 6:42pm On May 21, 2019
samakinbo:
Rest In Peace Brother. Its a pity you fall for the wrong lady. Love is sweet if you find a perfect match. All ladies(BOTH MARRIED AND SINGLES) want now is Wealth,Money,Power and Fame. Guys and Girls don't be deceived anymore so you wont fall into suicidal trap. SUICIDE IS REAL,PRAY YOU DON'T FALL INTO WHAT YOU CANT HANDLE. NEVER JUDGE THE DEATH
Again,REST IN PEACE BROTHER

U r sensible sir
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Larie88(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2019
I think the government should set up a body that will checkmate the affairs of stores where this chemicals are been sold.it should only be sold out to qualified handlers like,.sanitation officers,farmers etc..this is getting out of hands
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by sexiestharam(f): 6:43pm On May 21, 2019
Obamaxpert:
my friend follow am now make know how many we go share dis money
Shut up!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by NkayStory(f): 6:46pm On May 21, 2019
Mschewww!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Slim101(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2019
I choose not to believe this.
Reasons:
1) Snipper (or any poison) will make you foam in the mouth and nostrils while writhing in pain before death. There’s non in his mouth or nostrils.
2) He doesn’t look like someone that died in pain. Go and check the picture of anyone that died of lethal poisoning like Snipper, they look concocted and not peaceful like this guy.
3) He probably just wanted to play victim and make the girl (if any sef) that broke his stupid heart feel bad and come back to him.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by 27Pushing30: 6:50pm On May 21, 2019
Looks fake jare
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Dearpart1000: 6:50pm On May 21, 2019
If you don’t have a reason for something you will abuse it and that includes your life. I was once wrongly accuse of murder, went to Ikoyi prison, at that at time when my wife had just given birth through CS of my second son. I lost my car, lost all my properties as the landlord brought thugs to throw my things out. I spent a year and six month in prison with no hope, luckily I was release by virtue of the postmortem result with no dime in my pocket. I didn’t know where my wife and kids were living until my wife came for me and took me to the uncompleted building they were living.
This Saturday will make it exactly four years since my release and to the glory of God I am a proud Owner of a duplex and I drive my own car. With God all things are possible, don’t die today because tomorrow is pregnant.

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Jewelbaby01(f): 6:51pm On May 21, 2019
grin oh Lord! See as you just finish the guy, even if there was a pulse left to bring him back to life, this epic comment would've ended him still. Biko don't FINISH the corpse so the owners can have the left over for burial lol.
[/quote]
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by DaddyNimo(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2019
nestic:
A man with the name itz_eldersne, at about 4am drank sniper to end his life because of his girlfriend that broke up with him.
it's a good thing and it's marvelous in our sight....Darwin's theorem....the weak will always find a way to excuse themselves for the strong.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by friendl: 6:53pm On May 21, 2019
Home problem
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by dROC1: 6:53pm On May 21, 2019
It's high time the government banned sniper like they banned codeine. Is anybody even taking counts of the sniper related deaths yearly?

It has become the poison of choice for many would-be suicidal Nigerians.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by MARKone(m): 6:55pm On May 21, 2019
LiveByNight:

Alot of you guys don't realize hut this is the deepest post here

Bro I salute your courage to face life .. I went through that when I lost my partner..

Her passing was the saddest day I will never forget
She went in my arms on a very sunny day at harvanna hospital in surulere after a long battle with breast cancer
We fought long and hard hand in hand against that disease but it won in the end .

I died that day with her ...

For years afterwards my thoughts was filled with wondering if the other side isn't more peaceful than life and least I would get to see her again

Somejow I made it through

I still celebrate her birthday every year

Will never marry anyone else and look forward to the day in old age I pass on and I get to see her again

Sorry about your loss, something tells me you are still young. There will come a time you will need to remarry, and remarry you will. I understand where you are coming from.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Letsbegood: 6:56pm On May 21, 2019
Why the government is silent about this? Why can't they ban the sniper or put some kind of control? Is really sad people think that this is the easy way out.
Whatever anyone is going through, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Please, stop the suicide.
Whatever you are going through, speak to someone close to you. I know is hard but try to push forward and you all will be fine.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Fbicacus: 6:56pm On May 21, 2019
Fool
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by AnthonyAk(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2019
last last nah the same shirt em wear oh
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by STRENGTHesq(m): 7:02pm On May 21, 2019
shocked

Sniper is 500 naira
I'd rather buy SK of 500 naira
Confirm joy
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Brock1: 7:04pm On May 21, 2019
Dearpart1000:
If you don’t have a reason for something you will abuse it and that includes your life. I was once wrongly accuse of murder, went to Ikoyi prison, at that at time when my wife had just given birth through CS of my second son. I lost my car, lost all my properties as the landlord brought thugs to throw my things out. I spent a year and six month in prison with no hope, luckily I was release by virtue of the postmortem result with no dime in my pocket. I didn’t know where my wife and kids were living until my wife came for me and took me to the uncompleted building they were living.
This Saturday will make it exactly four years since my release and to the glory of God I am a proud Owner of a duplex and I drive my own car. With God all things are possible, don’t die today because tomorrow is pregnant.

I beg how ur life take turn around for good? I av lost a lot and at d verge of suicide, help pls
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 21, 2019
MARKone:

Sorry about your loss, something tells me you are still young. There will come a time you will need to remarry, and remarry you will. I understand where you are coming from.

Alot of people say that bro but trust me this pain is one not everyone can understand

I will be 40 next month

I have no plans to remarry all the love I have to give went with her

Being by her side through the days when her body hurt so much room the medication left me drained

I went days jot eating , praying and still had to rush to work the next day everyday ... My work suffered hut jonome in the office knew what I was going through

I had to resign because I knew I was going to be fired I didn't even care or tell her I went home to continue taking care of her , I lied to her I was granted another leave she was praying for my boss little did she know I had lost my job

I lost all belief in God after she died because she was an angel and didn't deserve what she went through and to pass on so young

I shattered jnto a million tiny pieces and have never bee. The same since

Still chat her number occasionally on WhatsApp especially when. I get down with stress and need someone to talk to

It's not been easy ... But I will not.remarey that's for certain

My family and hers have implored me to marry and have kids but my mind is made up

So don't say you understand my pain when you haven't been through it bro

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Brock1: 7:07pm On May 21, 2019
Dearpart1000:

I beg how ur life take turn around for good? I av lost a lot and at d verge of suicide, help pls.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by ThesailorR: 7:08pm On May 21, 2019
No rip to give. Am all out but i will call hell messengers to come pick you up.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by AngelicBeing: 7:11pm On May 21, 2019
trapQ:
I thought you were smart but apparently you're not. Stop masturbating over fake news. Men are more populated than women in the world. A simple Google search shows that.
My bad, I just cross checked now, you could have corrected me instead of the rubbish you typed up there, now buzz off, scallywag, nonsense angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by xarm(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2019
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates / Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.