Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (67013 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by respect80(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2019
Gabson001:

You no get joy o

Single joy no gum me bros. How person go kill himself na?
Some go say na depression....
Which kind mumu depression b dat one. The average Nigerian youth is depressed, in fact we're all depressed so make everybody d manage him own.
If na me ehn, as I hold d Sniper for hand, I go just remember how sweet towtow is, I go troway d Sniper immediately.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by selemo: 9:04pm On May 21, 2019
daddytime:
Mosquitoes and insects seem to be more immuned to sniper than humans these days.

What's all these flagrant abuse of substance and life all about?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by selemo: 9:06pm On May 21, 2019
Black man has no feeling..Imagine responses... grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by sapeleboi(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2019
sniper 500 naira, you can use it for one round in ashawo hotel now

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by hardon1(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2019
good! one idiot gone.

on a 2nd thought. that stuff may be staged. he may not be actually dead. this is nigeria
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by gonkin(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2019
A girl broke my heart badly 2 days ago but instead of sniper I took smirnuff ice. Just 3 bottlez and I was someone else. I love my family and I cannot kill myself because of one girl that isn't meant for me

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Brock1: 9:36pm On May 21, 2019
charliboy654:

Common shut up, na today girls dey break guy man heart. So if ur babe break ur heart now, u go kill urself?

I can see u don't have deep sense, u r shallow,
There are factors surrounding his death aside from his girlfriend dumping him, but since u don't think with ur fish brain, how will u know. Smh undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Valkester: 9:38pm On May 21, 2019
Na only one shirt him get??
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Brock1: 9:38pm On May 21, 2019
Auxtin85:

Suicide will never be an option

Wat is d option? Cox dats d favorite quotes of everyone 'suicide is not d option ' wat option unna wan make him folo am life don tire am
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2019
this same sniper that finds it difficult to kill ordinary mosquito?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by stieyven(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Fool.. Wey supposed to go beer parlour relax well chop better point and kill then flush am down with three bottles.. Las las carry olosho for the night.. Hmmm abeg e concern me Like I say brox you fool!!! Rip foolishly
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Auxtin85(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2019
Brock1:

Wat is d option? Cox dats d favorite quotes of everyone 'suicide is not d option ' wat option unna wan make him folo am life don tire am

Bro over a woman? Not in this life or next to come
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Brock1: 10:12pm On May 21, 2019
Auxtin85:

Bro over a woman? Not in this life or next to come

If u think deep, u will know dat dat guy didn't die jus becoz of a woman, he is well surrounded by beautiful girls as I checked on his face book, soo
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Okeyc230: 10:12pm On May 21, 2019
Wasted sperm
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

Snipper fall on you!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Some guys are not brought up that way

... Then I guess Snipper brought them upp that way
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 21, 2019
chrismex:

Dear I feel your pain and I know nobody even I will not understand, I know how I felt and still feeling when I knew my partner and I where As As genotype, I know how I feel not to talk of you. My brother you are strong you are a rock. If you could stay alive and hold on to life my dear you have to find a way to get married or get another partner, your angel that died in your hands won't want you to still suffer getting a partner does not mean you don't cherish her. Please make her happy by getting someone in your life she loves you and you will always want you to be happy. Please have a rethink set yourself free. Am sure if it was you, you won't be happy seen her morn you all the rest of the days you would want her to be happy and move on. Marry give birth name your child after her atleast she would be happy where she is. Your ANGEL WANTS YOU HAPPY BRO THINKING ABOUT IT.

These words ... I don't know what to type right now or why my hand is shaking so much

I don't know why my eyes are hurting so much or why these words have made my heart bleed so much

But thank you for your kind words , they carry much more weight than you could ever know

Thank you indeed
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:12am On May 22, 2019
Another fool gone angry grin grin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:13am On May 22, 2019
Okorocha900:
See below

Thunder will strike you idiot
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by juniorstar(m): 4:15am On May 22, 2019
Let me see the ugly girl...the guy committed suicide for..lame ass dude.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by PMBtill2023: 5:22am On May 22, 2019
The guy is still alive ,in fact he is very healthy.it was just a prank. I just confirmed it from his elder brother (Abraham Othniel Praise) on facebook...he must be very stupid for doing that,he did it just to get popularity..to me this is a good news!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 5:50am On May 22, 2019
As we are talking now somebori is digging the gal tautau. Na ya own finish, life kwantinus
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by ImaIma1(f): 6:23am On May 22, 2019
The lady will find peace o. Is she the first to break up with someone? And was his heart the first to be broken
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Bozzy001(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2019
See as Sniper dey trend online for d wrong reasons. Commit suicide, u suffer before u die on earth plus hell fire patiently waiting for u.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Bozzy001(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2019
ImaIma1:
The lady will find peace o. Is she the first to break up with someone? And was his heart the first to be broken
Abi o
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by bjreal67(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2019
nestic:
A man with the name itz_eldersne, at about 4am drank sniper to end his life because of his girlfriend that broke up with him.

Na lie STAGED suicidal attempt....

You do advert cos you want to commit suicide, who does that

You and your ghost should be arrested and drowned with sniper for REAL ..

#FAKE
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by mechanics(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2019
Maybe he was not in his senses when he did that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates / 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.