Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Pls Help Me With 2k To Pay Back 5k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me With 2k To Pay Back 5k (506 Views)

Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With 2k To Pay Back 5k by humble1010: 1:36pm On May 21, 2019
pls can someone lend me 2k to pay back 5k on Friday?
It's urgent.
Re: Pls Help Me With 2k To Pay Back 5k by Mobi47(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2019
humble1010:
pls can someone lend me 2k to pay back 5k on Friday?
It's urgent.
are u sure u will pay 5k
Re: Pls Help Me With 2k To Pay Back 5k by kunleweb: 1:39pm On May 21, 2019
Mobi47:
are u sure u will pay 5k

Help me with 40k. Will pay back 50k in 2 weeks.

Collateral. My seminew laptop.
Re: Pls Help Me With 2k To Pay Back 5k by humble1010: 1:44pm On May 21, 2019
Mobi47:
are u sure u will pay 5k
I'm 100% sure
Re: Pls Help Me With 2k To Pay Back 5k by kia88(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Pls Help Me With 2k To Pay Back 5k by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 21, 2019
lets be logical for now

you are a student, you dont work, how do you expect a stranger to lend you 2000 when you dont have anything doing and they dont know your trustworthy rate

how do expect to pay back 5000 back

where will you get the money from when you dont work
Re: Pls Help Me With 2k To Pay Back 5k by kunleweb: 2:17pm On May 21, 2019
lilwetdick:
lets be logical for now

you are a student, you dont work, how do you expect a stranger to lend you 2000 when you dont have anything doing and they dont know your trustworthy rate

Let's stop mistrust ING people.

For example I have 1.5m in a cooperative that has gone rogue. Yet I dey find 40k now.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With 2k To Pay Back 5k by kunleweb: 2:17pm On May 21, 2019
lilwetdick:
lets be logical for now

For example I have 1.5m in a cooperative that has gone rogue. Yet I dey find 40k now. grin
Re: Pls Help Me With 2k To Pay Back 5k by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 21, 2019
kunleweb:

For example I have 1.5m in a cooperative that has gone rogue. Yet I dey find 40k now. grin

lol

mistrusting people and asking thousands of questions and in fact going far as telling them to bring witnesses, referees and even their valuable properties and documents is the best way to survive in Nigeria when lending cash. believe me you dont want to be hearing Tomorrow, Nextweek and other days of the week, month and years. grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me With 2k To Pay Back 5k by kunleweb: 5:21pm On May 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

lol

mistrusting people and asking thousands of questions and in fact going far as telling them to bring witnesses, referees and even their valuable properties and documents is the best way to survive in Nigeria when lending cash. believe me you dont want to be hearing Tomorrow, Nextweek and other days of the week, month and years. grin grin

Ok o.
Re: Pls Help Me With 2k To Pay Back 5k by kunleweb: 5:21pm On May 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

lol

Ok o

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Q And A / LGBT Rights Protection, A Major Concern For The United Nations / Watch This: Mouth Action Tutorial Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.