Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? (29890 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by macho44(m): 6:50am On May 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

I can’t help you, were you have failed to help yourself. Let’s just term this mission impossible and be done with it?
Says who?�
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by SkinnyNigga: 7:39am On May 27, 2019
Godsgracee:

I often hear people talk about love, honestly it’s very strange to me. I’ve never experience it and even if i do I doubt if it will ever come in between my sense of judge. Note: I’m 30+.
oga go marry
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by phintohlar(f): 10:49am On May 27, 2019
natureisgood:

You Tell Me
by giving those who are truly and really in need, no be person wey don bellefull. Yoruba people dey always talk something. Do not fetch water into a drum dat already has water in it, instead put the water in an empty one.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by phintohlar(f): 10:51am On May 27, 2019
Hayzead07:
giving in a relationship doesn’t apply to one party
yeah i know, but not wen u collect with in a dubious way like, babe abeg borrow me 1k i go give u back.
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by phintohlar(f): 10:52am On May 27, 2019
Akuruoulo:

forget
okay since u say i should forget, lemme forget then.
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by Hayzead07(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2019
phintohlar:
yeah i know, but not wen u collect with in a dubious way like, babe abeg borrow me 1k i go give u back.
lol sharp lady...that’s right
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by natureisgood(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2019
phintohlar:
by giving those who are truly and really in need, no be person wey don bellefull. Yoruba people dey always talk something. Do not fetch water into a drum dat already has water in it, instead put the water in an empty one.

I Swear, Very Well Said ��
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by phintohlar(f): 6:53pm On May 27, 2019
Hayzead07:
lol sharp lady...that’s right
lol
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by phintohlar(f): 6:54pm On May 27, 2019
natureisgood:

I Swear, Very Well Said ��
thanks love
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by Queenserah26(f): 10:36pm On May 27, 2019
My peace of mind
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by natureisgood(m): 12:45am On May 28, 2019
phintohlar:
thanks love
You are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by SavageBoy: 5:15am On May 28, 2019
phintohlar:
My money
do you have money sef
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by phintohlar(f): 9:03am On May 28, 2019
SavageBoy:

do you have money sef
I for write am for my forehead ni, ode boy
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by Hayzead07(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2019
phintohlar:
lol
Twas nice talking to you tho
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by phintohlar(f): 12:04pm On May 28, 2019
Hayzead07:
Twas nice talking to you tho
same same
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by OfficialSam(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2019
phintohlar:
you are a slowpoke oponu

So because i said you stay in a slum, you now uploaded a photo of your neighbor's gate.
But even at that, all i can see is a local slut in cheap clothing tongue
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by phintohlar(f): 10:12pm On May 29, 2019
OfficialSam:

So because i said you stay in a slum, you now uploaded a photo of your neighbor's gate.
But even at that, all i can see is a local slut in cheap clothing tongue
it's useless arguing with you boy, so get a life
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by Ejadike(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
missimelda01:
grin grin grin
Unfortunately I don't feel flattered
cos you knew I was actually serious abi? Confirm girl
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by SavageBoy: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
phintohlar:
I for write am for my forehead ni, ode boy

Sweet ode girl wink
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by TRACYPETER755(f): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Brown14:

you can't sacrifice your life for who you Love?
that means you've never been in love.
my life is very important. I can't drink sniper for someone else
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
God, my relationship with Him.
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

YEP.. BASICALLY ALMOST EVERY NIGERIAN WOMAN TODAY.

ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO COLLECT MONEY AND BENEFITS WHILE FOREVER REMAINING UNWILLING TO MAKE ANY CONTRIBUTIONS WHATSOEVER.

SELFISHNESS IS IN YOUR DNA.

There are selfless women around, please and who would do anything, go to any length for the ones they love.
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
pcguru1:

Single.

But nice try wink , it's not an insult bro , I'm simply telling you some facts. If you say all women are gold diggers, it means you surround yourself with those type of women. It seems you guys here on NL just want to hate women for no reason. Am the one wasting my productive time to ve debating these nonsense. Good bye , if you people keep thinking in these limited views then it tells me the type of person you guys are.

Also sure you guys are in your early 20(s) because nobody should be thinking these way seriously undecided, grow up guys because in life you will meet both men a d women who will help you in life. If you keep associating with women that all they do is ask for money and add no value to your life then the problem is you. There are women out there as much as men who are good people and help out. It's either you guys are all useless to the point that you attract those type of women that bring no value to your life or you simply attract what you are.

A smart person in this thread will obviously understand what I am saying. Na me dey waste my time I swear cheesy

THANK YOU! <3
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by cy4eve(f): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Oluromantic:
My used condom with semen.

I no trust girls
y not stick to those u trust
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by Oluromantic: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
cy4eve:
y not stick to those u trust
Even those I trust, I don't trust them
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by cy4eve(f): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Davash222:

Una dey give money for relationship
we give more than money in a relationship
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by Oluromantic: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
cy4eve:
we give more than money in a relationship
Kindly list the things you give...
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by cy4eve(f): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Oluromantic:

Even those I trust, I don't trust them
which means u don't trust urself.....if if u do, u wil at least, trust someone
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by Oluromantic: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
cy4eve:
Don't worry if I trust myself or not. That's my headache. It doesn't change the fact that I don't trust girls.
Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by natureisgood(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
cy4eve:

word

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.