Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Devils Touch - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devils Touch (77215 Views)

Devils For Supper (a Crime Story) / All The Devils Are Coming Out Of Caves! / The Devils Lair - Episode 1 : A Story By Nkemjika Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devils Touch by statistics1(m): 2:06am On Jun 25, 2019
make I follow join body.

wehdone sir
Re: The Devils Touch by MoxxxxO123(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2019
interesting
Re: The Devils Touch by Chidave9(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2019
Igbudu is coming to an end.

Ishaw a fuching Tomos.

Sam please be fast.
Re: The Devils Touch by greatme2good(f): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2019
Chidave9:
Igbudu is coming to an end.

Ishaw a fuching Tomos.

Sam please be fast.
I don't think Igbudu will die like that. He will bounce back.
Re: The Devils Touch by MoxxxxO123(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Taniaa:
. following
why do this?
Re: The Devils Touch by Hardes(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2019
well done sir
Re: The Devils Touch by softdude47(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Taniaa:
. following
You sure say you be female?
Re: The Devils Touch by topher052: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2019
The men stopped the drum and stood facing the west. One of them, the oldest he could barely stand erect took the fresh skull from the man who carried it earlier, and turned it upside down. Sat on the floor with it in front of Zarac, folded his legs with the skull standing on it's head and neck upwards in front of him. He took a spoon from his side pocket and started eating from the neck the fresh meat with blood still dripping from it. He took few spoons, stood up and the man standing beside him sat in his stead while he took the man's standing position. The man ate few spoons and gave way for another, they all took turns until it came to the turn of the old man. By then the head has been deepened like a pot with the brain left. They took turns again until nothing was left, the old man took the last spoon.

They all licked the blood from their lips as they looked at Zarac who had vomited on himself. He was overtaken by fear when he saw their eyes on him.

"No! No! No!". He said and started crying.

They ignored him and one of them, a younger who came with the head took out the parts from the bowl. Brought a small butcher knife and divided it into may parts. Then he shared it among his colleagues and they ate it in front of Zarac who closed his eyes and prayed to a god he doesn't believe in.

Sandra and Bruno stopped when they couldn't hear the drum beat anymore. Ishaw who had been skeptical laughed and said.

"when you want to believe something, everything is a sign. Clearly there's nothing here".

Bruno looked around and caught Sam running down the hill. He pointed him to Sandra who jumped in shock and ran towards him shouting.

'Told you! Stay in the car!".

But Sam was too far to hear her. Ishaw shook his head and said angrily.

"is this what am going to deal with?".

Sandra had covered a few distance when she suddenly stopped. Bruno suspected trouble and shouted from where he stood.

'what is it!".

she said nothing and still remained in her position. Bruno turned to Ishaw pulling out his pistol and said.

'let's go check it out!".

He ran without waiting for Ishaw's reply. He was few yards from her when he saw the large snake coiling in front of her aiming to strike. He quickly shot at it twice and it raced towards Sam. Sandra's whole hairs stood as she shouted and ran after the snake like a mad woman. Bruno ran faster and overtook her firing but missed all his shots.

Ishaw Caught s glimpse of the big black snake and started towards them with his gun in hand.

The snake reached Sam who was so petrified to run and immediately jumped on him with its mouth opened and swept Sam in one swing into it. Sandra stood in shock looking with her mouth opened, and Bruno fired at the snake that had only Sam's head left. Ishaw fired severally and got it twice. The snake ran off with Sam in it's mouth. The men ran after it, but it disappeared into through a narrow hole. Bruno followed it and fired severally but it crept off like it was bulletproof.

Ishaw looked around for anything to shoot at, he turned to Sandra who still remained in her shock state paused with her eyes and mouth opened and hands apart. He turned to Bruno who stood up and shook his head regretfully.

They both turned to Sandra and Bruno quickly ran to her and hugged her. She suddenly realized herself and screamed pushing Bruno away, but he held on to her firmly. She hit him so hard screaming and crying calling Sam and Zarac's name.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

President Khalid was cruising in his yacht in a white singlet and a white combat shot, with a white slippers on his feet. Beautiful models in pikini adorned the yacht dancing to the sound of hip-hop song played by a popular DJ in the country.

The president sat with two girls feeding him strawberry in his mouth and the other robbing his tummy. Three of his closest companions, demons also whom he made ministers sat with him in white cain chairs.

"what a life, it is good to have flesh". Khalid said with a strawberry in his mouth. '' it used to be birds, rat, cats, name it. They stink, no fun! now we are living".

One of his friends a slim dark, dry looking man in his forties, with a speck on and a white robe with a big boxer flying on his waist signaled to president with a nudge on his shoulder and cleared his throat for him to mind what he says before the girls. The president looked at him and asked.

'what is it? These ladies?" . Then he turned to the one trying to put another strawberry into his mouth and said. " You have a nice flesh, don't you love your flesh".

The girl felt confused and looked at her colleague who was confused too. Then a built chocolate man, on low cut and full beards in his thirties, still in white robe and short quickly intervened.

"Your skin is your flesh, aren't you smart? or you're just beautiful without brain?''.

The ladies smiled and continued what they were doing. An man on black suit walked up to the president and said.

"you have a call sir".

"who is that?". He ASKED.

"Soul, he said his name is". The man said.

"let me have it! let me have it". he said standing up.

The man handed him the phone. He walked to a quiet place at the deck to take the call.

"hello. Is he dead?". Khalid asked, looking around if any one heard him.

'No sir! but we have the book". The voice said,

"Get the book to me and makes sure he dies". Khalid said and hung up.

He looked around the merry guest and walked up to one of the men in suit, retrieved his gun and shot a fire in the air. This called everyone’s attention, then he said angrily.

'GET OUT! PARTY IS OVER!!". And released several shots in the air.

Every one ran into the yacht leaving him and his friends alone at the deck.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Crusial sat at a bar drinking from a glass cup a content of whisky looking around the busy hall. She was dressed in a blue jean bum short that barley covered bum, and a blue jean jacket opened to reveal her black breast tube, with a black ankle boot. Her honey colored Brazilian hair dropped on shoulders and her face was covered in party makeup.

A young light skinned man on white transparent spec and in a blue long sleeve top and black jean pant sat with his friends adjacent with his eyes on Crusial. One of his friends, a dark guy with full beards in pink t shirt spotted what he was looking at, and said to him.

‘’go check her out man”.

The man looked at his friend and said.

“I think she’s waiting for someone”.

“Dressed like that? I think she’s waiting for you”. His friend said pushed his shoulder.

He summoned courage and stood up, his other three friends at the table turned to him to enquire where he was up to, the other friend pointed Crusail who was sipping from her cup. They all covered their mouths and one; a chubby chocolate guy in low cut and black jacket to said.

“He can’t! I bet! That girl is too hot for him, I should be the one to get her”.

The rest lashed him teasingly and the one with beards stood up pushed him forward. He staggered forward and caught Crusial’s eyes. He arranged his shirt and moved forward towards her. Crusial adjusted herself and looked away.

He joined her at the bar, cleared his throat and said.

“Hello beautiful”.

She turned to him and responded.

“Hi”.

“can I join you?’’. he asked.

She looked at a seat beside her and shrugged then turned away sipping from her cup. He gently sat and turned to her.

“can I get you another round?”.

She looked at her cup that was almost empty and shrugged. He looked at the bar man and pointed at Crusial’s cup. The bar man nodded and went to the wine shelf, took a bottle of whisky and came to pour the content in Crusial’s cup. When the bar man left, the man said.

“My name is John, I am a medical doctor. And you?’’.

”I’m Cassandra, a teacher”. Crusial said.

He looked at her opened chest and her opened thighs and asked surprisingly.

“You teach?”

She smiled and responded.

“Primary school”.

He tried to control his laughter but couldn’t. he was thinking what could a girl like possibly be teaching. She looked at him and joined him in the laughter. When they were done laughing, she said in her charming seductive tone.

‘You are handsome and funny”.

John felt flattered and started blushing. She stretched a hand towards him and held his hand, he looked at her abruptly and she said.

“I feel like kissing you”.

John felt a hot rush of blood down his bleeping rod. He started sweating under the cold weather. She said again coming closer to him.

“Can I kissing you?”. She asked.

John was yet to understand this, to him it was improper though caught in her spell of seduction, he watched as she moved closer, her perfume took over his sense of reasoning. She crossed her hands around her neck and kissed his lips. He looked at his friends who were smiling happily gaving him a thumb up. He slowly broke the embrace and said to her.

“wow! That was sweet. It’s busy here, can we please do it outside or somewhere else?”.

She was surprised to hear this. He is the first to resist her. She tried again saying.

“who cares, we are adults”.

He slowly and gently stopped her and said.

“Do you like dancing?’’

She looked at him and sat back on her seat, took her cup and threw the whole drink in her mouth angrily. He looked at his friends who were frowning at him and then turn to Crusail and said.

“can I take you home?’’.

She stood up and said to him.

“okay”.

He was shocked and somehow scared. But when he turned to his friends expectant face and looking at crusials beautiful face, straight legs and fine butt. He stood up and dropped few notes for the bar man on the table. Then led her out, with his friends eyes on her butt.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devils Touch by statistics1(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2019
1st here

THE GREAT GRAND WRITTER "wehdone sir"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devils Touch by elijahy1(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2019
Hmmm....
There goes another young lad, about to be wasted.

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by Chidave9(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Make I talk in the friends tone.

John the bad guy you don catch big fish, if you go finish make I go too.
Re: The Devils Touch by pu7pl3(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Men sandra is really having a bad week cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devils Touch by MoxxxxO123(m): 5:11am On Jun 27, 2019
Nice one
Re: The Devils Touch by topher052: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2019
John drove half way and stopped on the high way. He turned to Crusial and said.

''do you know i can do something bad to you here right now?".

She looked at him with no iota of fear in her eyes and replied.

"i know you can't hurt me, that's why i followed you". She finished her statement and kissed him on the lips.

He looked confusingly at her for a moment, then engaged the engine and drove off.

They arrived the his apartment, he put on the light and went to get a chilled bottled water for himself, poured some in a glass cup and quenched his thirst. Then turned to Crusial who had sat on the sofa, took off her jacket and was looking at him.

'do you care for water?''.

She smiled and stood up, walked seductively towards him. His eyes were on her thighs and boobs that were bouncing from her breast tube. She came to him, crossed her hand around his neck and kissed him deeply. He responded and slowly moved away breathing heavily.

"What is it?'. Crusial asked looking confusingly at him.

"i...i can't do this!". He said looking at the floor.

She slowly walked to him, put her hand around his neck and said slowly.

"are you scared of a woman?"

"Not that". He said looking up to her, and threw away his glance when his eyes caught hers. "i want to get married a virgin". He concluded moving away from Crusial.

She looked at him flabbergast. Then came closer and asked.

'’Are you a virgin?''

He nodded and walked farther away to the sitting room.

"What should i offer you?". He asked shyly.

She wondered to him. She still couldn't believe it, when she came closer she asked again.

"Why are you a virgin".

He looked at her and said.

"because, i chose to honor my wife with that".

She suddenly felt a strange way, the urge to kill him died all she wanted was to know this strange handsome doctor better. So she sat down feeling down and requested for water. He hurriedly went to get it for her and poured it into her cup. She drank while he stood beside her waiting to pour more. She finished and he made to pour, she shook her head and watched him humbly returned the cup and came entered into another room in the house. She stood up and followed him to where he went to and discovered it was a kitchen. He had just put on the gas and was going to place a pot on it.

"Hey, i want you dinner". He said smiling.

She smiled and replied.

''i've never seen a man cook before".

'You're kidding me! Men cook these days, even better than women!". He teased.

She smiled and said.

'' i don't cook, can't remember if i once cooked before now". she concluded trying to remember.

John laughed and said, pouring vegetable oil into the heated pot.

"You mean you can't remember if you have ever cooked? How strange are you?''.

She giggled and walked closer.

"Can you teach me, i would love to".

He smiled and said.

"Help me with slicing the onion".

She smiled and picked up one and said.

"I don't know how"

He smiled and took it from her, showing her how to do it. They both laughed at the tears that came out of their eyes and joked about it.

The snake came out of the other side of the hole and continued swallowing. Sam's head was what's left, it took everything in and was going to move away when it suddenly started coiling itself, then a white light came out of it's eyes and mouth. The light became brighter until it exploded to shreds with Sam on his knees cover in white light.

Bruno held on to Sandra as she seemed to have lost it. She kicked, threw herself up and down, but he was strong enough to tame her, then suddenly Ishaw saw someone coming out from the hole . He was too surprise to call their attention. Bruno caught sight of him too and said to Sandra.

“Look! Sam!”.

She stopped abruptly and turned to the hole, immediately she pulled away from Bruno and ran to embrace him. He was covered him in a gross slimy stuff dripping from his body but she didn’t care.

“How did you do it? How did you get out? Are you hurt?”. She said checking him all over. “oh God thank you!”. She said hugging him.

“We need to get out of here”,. Ishaw said, looking around for anything with his gun ready to fire.

Sandra hesitated still hugging Sam. Bruno gently came closer to her and said.

“Sam needs medical attention”.

She let go of the embrace and looked at Sam who was still in shock.

“Let’s go!’’. Ishaw said moving towards the hill.

Sandra slowly stood up and turned to Bruno.

“What is it?”. Bruno asked expecting something unpleasant.

“I can’t leave with you guys. I have to find my husband. Please take Sam with you”.

Bruno turned to Ishaw whose countenance reeked of anger and said.

“Take the boy to the hospital, I’ll join you soon. Remember the case we need to handle?’’.

Ishaw looked at the both, heaved a sigh walked up to Sam, took him by the hand and walked away without saying a word, even though Sam hesitated, he just dragged him along.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be with you shortly ”. Sandra said to Sam who looked pathetically at her as he was pulled away.

She waited for them to go out of sight before she said to Bruno.

“So what now?”.

Bruno wanted to reply insensitively, but tamed his tongue and said.

“We go the direction the sound was coming from”. He looked the east and said pointing. “That way!”.

Igbudu slowly stood to his feet, while the small man ran around him trying to assist him up which was impossible for him.

“Thank you”. Igbudu said to the concerned creature.

He looked at the dead bodies on the floor and made to move but ended up falling and fainted. The small man came to him pacing into his face. Then ran off to a nearby river, got a used bottle and fetched some quantity, ran back with great difficulty from the weight of the bottle on him. He got to where Igbudu was and emptied the water on his face. Igbudu turned his face and slowly sat up. The little man pushed him down nodding. He obeyed and laid back.

Gren breezed in raising dust and dirt. He looked at the dead bodies around and rushed to Igbudu whaen he saw him lying down.

“Is he okay?” He asked the little man who just nodded with his eyes on Igbudu.

“Where is my bag?” Igbudu asked sitting up.

‘’This is not the time for bag; let’s get you to safety first”. Grin said lifting Igbudu from the ground and zoomed off before he could utter another word.

They arrived in a cave and he slowly dropped Igbudu on a heap of leafs. Then took his clothe, he had internal bleedings and broken ribs. His chest and back were badly injured and swollen. Gren pretended not to feel anything and acted normal.

“How is it?’’ igbudu asked holding back a groan.

“Fine”. Grin said placing him back faced up.

He stood up, looked around the room and said to the little man.

“Take care of him; I’m going to get him some medicine”.

Igbudu was in terrible pain and didn’t notice when he left. The little man slowly came beside Igbudu humming a song to him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devils Touch by statistics1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Thank God....

Na lack of update make me go dey read these yeye dakolo wife and pastor wateve undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devils Touch by BankyGee(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
statistics1:
Thank God....

Na lack of update make me go dey read these yeye dakolo wife and pastor wateve undecided

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by statistics1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin grin grin[quote author=BankyGee post=79778256][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devils Touch by elijahy1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Topher we don miss you ooo...

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by Waksdabos(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Crusial, the serial killer will be locked in the web of love! Following keenly. Thanks Topher052

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by softdude47(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Thank God you're back
Re: The Devils Touch by BankyGee(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wow shocked
This Crusial ehn undecided

Re: The Devils Touch by Chidave9(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
lipsrsealed[center][/center] cool
Re: The Devils Touch by greatme2good(f): 5:42am On Jun 30, 2019
And the Devil will fall in love grin Chai I feel for Igbudu Shaa o. They almost killed my guy man.

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by MoxxxxO123(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Sweet sweet episode
Re: The Devils Touch by topher052: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2019
The men carried walked behind Zarac in a procession. He tried to see where or what they were doing, but they had already walked away carrying their plates and bowl with them. One of the stayed behind, still standing with a knife in his left hand. He stood with his left side facing Zarac.

When the rest had all disappeared from behind Zarac. The one left turned to Zarac, his face was emotionless, his shaved lashes and brows, coupled with his bald head made him look like a sacrificial lamb, even his very light skinned and wrinkled body. He slowly walked towards Zarac and stood in front of him sniffing him from his ear to his neck and face. Zarac closed his eyes expecting something sharp to drive into him. Then he used the tip of the very sharp knife to tear open Zarac's shirt.

Bruno and Sandra had walked the forest for hours and was making no progress. He was very thirsty and she seemed exhausted. So he said to her resting on a tree branch while she sat at the root.

"i think we need to come back tomorrow". Bruno said looking away from her.

She gave him an unbelievable stare and said standing to her feet.

"are you giving up on me now?". Sandra asked.

He looked away and then walked a few distance. She followed him and faced him.

'come on! Don't do this to me. Okay, let's just search for another hour and we can go".

"look around you! where the Bleep do you think we are!". Bruno yelled angrily.

She held his hands and went on her knees.

"Please i'm begging you".

He pulled his hand from her's and adjusted his gun strap on his waist. Then said to her.

"You said that the last hour".

She sat on the floor crying. Bruno cursed the goodness in him, then said to her grudgingly.

"After one hour, you're on your own".

She hurriedly stood and pointed the north direction with thick bushes. Bruno countenance disagreed with her suggestions, butt she ignored his face heading forward. He had no choice but to run after her.

They got to a point where thick grasses and shrubs covered everywhere. Bruno kicked and pushed the ones he could away with great difficulty. The tree's in front of him suddenly moved. He stopped abruptly and asked Sandra behind him.

"did you see that?".

She shrugged and moved forward, jumping over thorns and grasses. Bruno remained calm looking at a particular tree he could swear moved. And when everything seem normal for a while, he waved it aside as fatigue.

"Hurry up!". Sandra said chasing away a fly from her face.

"I'M coming". Bruno said jumping over a shrub.

A tree opened it's eyes and Sandra caught a glimpse of it before it disappeared.

"shit!". She shouted jumping backwards pointing at the tree.

'what is it?". Bruno asked holding her.

"i swear, i saw eyes on that tree".

Bruno moved her behind him and took out his gun.

"I think we should leave". He said moving backwards.

A grass tied Sandra's leg ad she fell screaming as it dragged her on the floor. Bruno chased after her calling her name while she screamed in fear and horror. Bruno leaped falling on his tummy and held her hand, the grass then let go. She jumped up and ran away from the place.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………................

A big rocky man with huge chest sat on a root looking angrily at two slim rocky men. They all seem angered about something. Then the big rocky man stood up and said.

“They have it! Those dirty animals have it!”

He looked at the trunk of the tree and gave it a strong blow. The mighty tall tree broke into two and fell side wards. The forest shook under its impact. Then when the forest was calm again, he said.

“we have to retrieve that book”.

“but how?”. One of his men asked.

“we’ll implore the aid of other weaker demons. When we retrieve it, we will kill them all”. The rocky man said.

“Don’t you think that’ll be war?’’. The second asked.

He scoffed and sat on the trunk of the fallen tree.

“Don’t you know the truth about the book? Anyone who possesses that book controls the demons”.

“But you must be human to have that power”. The first said.

“Yes, I’ll control the human who controls the demons because I have the book”. He said.

The other two reasoned it and asked.

“What about the boy?”.

He laughed and said to them.

“Let us find the book first. I heard it’s with the kakuka tribe, those stinking ants now rules over everyone”.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Deep down underneath the ocean, demons of different shapes and sizes gathered in large numbers. They were all angry and furious. A beautiful mermaid couple with long hairs and waist downwards a big fish, sat on a golden throne with five handsome shirtless male mermaids standing behind them with spears in their hands. A golden breast tube on the lady’s chest with different peals and precious stones around her neck, the male had a broad chest and muscular arms. A thick silver chain adorn his neck and a white elephant tusk on his right arm.

One demon, the shape of an octopus with human head stood out from the crowd and said to the mermaid couple.

“The kakuka tribe with no visible shape or structure, those ants that depends on anything to survive now dominates us! Why should that be? We all seek to be free, we all yearn to rule humans and dominate their world, but we can never stand the leadership of the kakuka’s’’.

Other demons cheered their approval of his speech. Another demon, human like with no eye balls and black snakes took the place of his hairs came out and said.

“Supreme mermaid. I have never been a trouble demon. I have always been good to man. I speak on behalf of the humans. They are weak, they need us most of the time. With the kakuka in leadership, they are at risk. I would seek your approval for a war against them, I and my entire legion will do anything to assist”.

“Well spoken”. The male mermaid said. “I have been listening to all your suggestions since the earth sun rose and went down. I’m declaring war against them within the next two circles. If they refuse to step down and hand over the book. We have to send delegates to them now. One or two of you should volunteer”.

A frog looking demon came out and said.

“Let me go. I and my mate will do it”.

“That settles it for now. Let’s celebrate!”. The male mermaid yelled standing up with his massive hands raised in the air.

The whole demons cheered happily, and automatically some female mermaids in just leafs breast tubes came out in group dancing to entertain the guest, and some male mermaids played the little drum around their necks to entertain them.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

President Khalid was going through the book when the two frogs appeared in his bedroom. He turned to them in shock and said.

“What are you filthy things doing here?’’

The frogs stood on their two feet and swaggered around with their hands on their waist looking at Khalid.

“What do you want?”. He repeated, holding the book to his chest.

“Enjoying that body huh?” the male frog said still walking with is hands on his waist looking at khalid.

“he is so comfortable in it”. The female added in his gesture.

“you think it’ll last huh?’’ the male asked.

“he has forgotten where he belongs”. The female added.

Khalid got furious and yelled.

“Get out of here!”.

Immediately two of his bodyguards in black suit entered his room. They saw the frogs and quickly shut the door.

“Take care of these filthy things, and make sure they regret ever coming here”. Khalid said walking out of the room with the book pressed to his chest.

The men took off their glasses and the frogs saw their eyes, smiled and exchanged glances nodding.

“So you betray us darkness?”. The male asked.

The men said nothing and turned to thick black smoke, shot towards the frogs, but missed as they jumped over it. Then turned abruptly and shot another attack, missed again destroying the big table in the room.

‘What’s going on sir?”. A slim guy on suit asked the president.

“Nothing, they are restructuring the room”. Khalid said smiling.

The smoke shot again and hit the female frog against the glass and the other threw the male off the window down the 22nd floor of the presidential skyscraper.

The female fell facing down breathing heavily. The smoke turned into men and one moved closer to her. She tried to pull herself up with great difficulty he placed one of his feet on her head and slowly pushed her down. She struggled to move gnashing her teeth in agony. The man looked at his colleague who nodded with a wicked grin on his face. He pressed hard his feet on her head and her eyeballs jumped out and skull shattered.

Just then Khalid entered and saw it. He dropped the book and covered his mouth with his hands.

‘What have you done!”. He said looking at the crushed skull on the floor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devils Touch by Snipespeter: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by dawno2008(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2019
Lovely update
Pls keep it flowing

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by greatme2good(f): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
There is trouble in the spirit land
I feel for Zarac and his family. Their separation is disheartening.

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by Devilpen(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
nothing gets more captivating that Igbudu and Sam wink
Re: The Devils Touch by topher052: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
Grin came back with a bottle of concoction and knelt beside Igbudu, raised his head up and poured some into his mouth, Igbudu drank with his eyes closed and coughed.

"drink more". Grin said pouring the content into his mouth.

Igbudu finished and opened his eyes. And Grin dropped his head gently.

"Find my bag". Igbudu said in between his teeth in a whisper.

"i'll. Get better first". Grin said examining the patch on Igbudu's left rip.

"That book is a symbol of authority". Grin said lifting only his head, groaned and laid back from the pain.

Grin looked away and saw the little man squatted beside a rock looking pitifully at Igbudu.

"how are you doing?''. Grin asked the little man.

The little man turned to Grin abruptly and nodded. Grin gently went to the him and they both sat looking at Igbudu.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Crusial woke the next morning in just a bum short and breast tube. She discovered that her feet were pale and dry. She immediately wore a pair sucks to cover it up. This scared the day light out of her. She looked around the empty room with just a cabinet and foam she sat upon, two windows, a wall mirror and a wade rope. She rushed to her feet went to check her face on the mirror, it was a little dry but manageable. It has been a week since she fed and the longer she stay unfed the more she dries up until she becomes like a dried corpse.

“I have to feed”. She said to herself, and opened the door to find John.

She met him in the kitchen fixing tea. He turned to her and smiled.

“good morning beautiful. Someone didn’t sleep well last night”. He said looking searchingly at her face.

She turned away looking at the tin of beverage on the kitchen cabinet.

“I was coming to serve you this in bed”. John said handing a mug of tea.

She took it and suddenly lost the hunger to eat him. He came closer to her and pecked her forehead. She closed her eyes taking in the emotion. She hasn’t felt this way before. At least none that she can remember.

“Your face looks slightly dry. I have some moisturizer, would you like to have them?” John asked kissing her cheek.

She stylishly turned away and said.

“The weather was cold”.

‘why didn’t you use the duvet?’’. John asked with concern in his voice.

“I wanted you not duvet”. She seductively said looking into his eyes.

He turned away and started replacing the beverages in the cupboard. She poured the whole tea in her mouth and said to John.

“Do you have silophone? “.

“What is that?”. John asked.

“It’s stuff women use. Don’t worry, can you get it for me?”. Crusial said.

“Where can I find it?”.

“Pharmacist”. She said without thinking, and then realized she was right.

“Right away?’’. John asked.

“If you don’t mind”. She said smiling.

He nodded and pecked her before leaving the kitchen. She waited in the kitchen uneasily waiting to hear the sound of his car. Soon she heard it and watched him from the kitchen drive off. Then she immediately rushed to get her shoes, horridly applied some few make ups, brushed her hair, put on her jacket and jumped off the house.

She walked down the street to the junction and waited for a lift. A black Lexus jeep stopped for her and she went to it.

“good morning beautiful, where are you off to looking so beautiful?”. Said the dark young handsome guy in low cut hair, clean shaven beards, in blue suit”.

“I’m looking for a little fun, isn’t it too early for that? Just having boyfriend problems, I need to clear my head”. She said flirtatiously.

He looked at his silver rolex watch and said.

“It is just 9 am, no time is too early for a beautiful girl”. Then he thought to himself ‘what kind of man would allow such a beauty loose? This is my chance, guy, don’t miss this!’. Then he continued.” But I’m on my way to the office, dunno, can I have your number or something, so I can call you after work?”.

She smiled and said.

“Can I follow you to the office?”. Ensuring that she bent over enough to reveal her braless boobs.

He caught sight of the breast and was completely lost in lust.

“Sure! Sure you can. Please come in”. He said opening the front door for her.

She entered the car and placed her hands on her thighs caressing it to draw the man’s attention. Then she turned to him looking steadily, licking her lips. He caught her staring and turned away feeling his rod kicking aggressively in his pants and his heart racing very fast. All he wanted was to kiss and have silly sex with her in the car. Forgetting to be logical or rational enough to know a thing about her.

“you are so handsome!”. She said.

He blushed and said. “thank you. and you’re very beautiful and madly sexy”.

“stop that! You’re being silly!”. He said giggling and placed a hand on his thigh.

That sent a hot blood up his veins. He started sweating in the cold car. And said without thinking.

“if you don’t mind. I’ll go to the office and sign in, then take you to a hotel, how about that?”.

“that sounds like a real deal”. Crusial replied excitedly.

He stopped at the skyscraper and packed at the parking lot, then adjusted his trouser and said to Crusial.

“I’ll be back soon. Hang on for a minute okay?”.

She smiled and took off her jacket. He felt his rod getting harder, so he rushed off the car, went to the elevator, waited for the lift to come down. He rushed in before anyone feeling nervously excited.

The lift stopped at the 23rd floor. He jumped off and rushed to the reception. Replying passively at greetings. He finished and said to the receptionist, a beautiful light skinned girl officially dressed.

“I’m rushing to the hospital, my mother, no! sister! Sorry, my wife sister is sick. I need to take her to the hospital”.

She nodded and said.

‘hope it’s not serious?’’.

“It is”. He said rushing off.

He got to the elevator and discovered it was at the Ground floor. The other was on priority, the third was on the 3rd floor. He looked around and waited impatiently. The other elevator was coming upwards he stood looking at it and at his watch.

“Emmanuel!”. A fat, short, dark man called walking happily towards him. “where are you rushing to this early?”.

“my mother is sick”. He said praying that the elevator should hurry before the man came any closer.

“oh, that’s sad. Wait let me call my secretary that I’m going off with you”. the man said in concerned tone, dialing a number on his phone.

“Don’t worry, it’s family related. My siblings are there”. Emmanuel said.

“You have siblings? I though it’s just you?’’ the man asked.

By then the elevator stopped at the 23rd floor.

“My cousins”. Emmanuel said entering the elevator pushing the man who wanted to enter with him. “don’t worry, I’ll be back soon”.

The man watched as it closed. Emmanuel heaved a sigh of relief and waited impatiently for the elevator to hit the ground floor. The moment it hit the ground floor, he hurriedly walked to the car park waving at the greetings from the security men.

Once he was in the car, he turned on the engine and drove off. Few minutes later they were in a 3 start hotel room. A bed cabinet, purple wall, few furniture, a tv, window blinds, wade rope and art works adorned the wall.

He grabbed her and started kissing her the moment he shut the door. She giggled and kissed him back. He pushed her back against the door, took off his suit jacket and threw it on the floor. She pushed him hard that he moved backwards, she pushed him two more times until he fell on the bed. He smiled excitedly and said taking off his shirt.

‘I knew you are bad! I love bad girls”.

She saw his wedding ring and said to him smiling.

“you’re married”.

He looked at his finger and said to her.

‘divorced “.

“I don’t really care. I just want a little fun”. She said jumping on him.

He kissed her passionately, pulled down her breast tube and buried his head on her breast. This gave Crusial the time to change. She pushed him to grab his neck, he saw her and with reflex jumped off before she could hold her.

She jumped on the bed looking like a true demon with her tongue dangling and her claws out.

“jesus! What is this?”. Emmanuel said moving backwards in fear.

He made to run away, but she flew and stood in front of the door. Her boobs that was so attractive now looked like that of a 120 years old woman’s. He shrieked but she swiftly grabbed his mouth and mounted her sharp fangs in his throat, ripped it open, then feasted on his blood as he struggled on the floor. After that, she used her claws to open his tummy while he watched, took out his intestines and chew on them.

She finished and went to the bathroom. Washed off the blood, her skin became twice smoother than it had ever been.

John was on his way out for work when Crusial worked in. his anger disappeared the moment he saw how beautiful she looked. He fell in love with her immediately.

“hey baby, I’m sorry, I couldn’t find silophone”.

She felt so touched by his apologies, she was thinking of something to tell him but this, got her weak and made her fall in love with him. She came closer and hugged him so passionately.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Ishaw sat smoking his cigarette in his office when an officer walked in with a radio and said.

“sir! Another mysterious death at a hotel”.

“when did it happen?’’. He asked standing to his feet.

“this morning sir. They caught her face this time on CCTV”. The officer added with slight excitement in his tone.

Ishaw paused looking at the officer, he nodded grinning.

‘now we know who she is”. Ishaw said. “get your boys lets go”. He added picking up his keys.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) / One Night Stand / The Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.