Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

The Devils Touch - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devils Touch (78261 Views)

Devils For Supper (a Crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devils Touch by germaphobe(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
sam the white witch, crucial the lover demon, bruno and the beautiful stranger

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by dawno2008(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Let see if Bruno's charm will work on mami-water cool

Testing!
Testing!!
Testing!!!
Love attraction between the spirit(demonic)world and human

Hmmmm
Re: The Devils Touch by greatme2good(f): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
pu7pl3:

The bullet won't hit her smiley
I hope so coz I feel the mami water is into him and was only admiring him. I really want Sandra to get out from there alive.

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by pu7pl3(m): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2019
greatme2good:

I hope so coz I feel the mami water is into him and was only admiring him. I really want Sandra to get out from there alive.

You just got me laughing with "the mami water was into him grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devils Touch by BankyGee(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

You just got me laughing with "the mami water was into him grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devils Touch by skyblueking(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2019
Oga topher comman update biko.....suspense too much abeg...

Mind your descriptive ability though...we don't know how the demonic kingdom came to be at loggerheads and their prospective positions in this series...

The little girl ghost that Sam saw, where she dey??

Just mild criticism though... You're great!!!
#ghostreaderschairman

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by Goldensword: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2019
Finally I'm able to drop a comment for the first time after so many years of been a ghost reader from my madam and i to this very boom story. More greese to you're elbow and more wisdom to you're brain bank

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by topher052: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Igbudu was awakened from his sleep by a knock on the door; he slowly rose from the bed, it was 11 pm by the big clock on the wall, he dragged his feet with a hand on his right rib as he went to get it. The beautiful girl from earlier stood at the door, she walked in without an invitation smiling in a pink, transparent, short, spaghetti night gown. Igbudu immediately looked away and shouted.

“What is this!”.

She slowly shut the door, held up Igbudu’s two palms to her boobs smiling and looking into igbudu’s face. He pulled his hands off and turned his back on her.

“What are you doing young girl? Get out of here right now!”.

She smiled and said in a soft tone.

“The president said I should take care of you, I can’t go back without doing it”.

Igbudu tried to look at her but caught a glimpse of her two pointed boobs and immediately turned away again.

“I’m not an ordinary man, I can’t have sex with anyone except you undergo spiritual cleansing!”. Igbudu said gently.

She tried to make sense of what he said but couldn’t, then moved closer and asked.

‘’how do you mean?”.

“sex is a transference of spirit, some destroys you, some make you. I can’t just sleep with any girl without knowing the demon she carries”. Igbudu said.

She smiled, took off her gown and walked in front of him. He saw her very attractive body and felt every man in him craving for her for he has never seen or met anyone half as beautiful, nubile and young as she is.

She moved closer to igbudu and crossed her hands around his neck.

“I will like to have a taste of a strong spiritual man”. She whispered kissing him and crossing her leg around his butt.

Igbudu fought with the strong desire for her, his rod was as hard as rock and his will had already failed him as she kissed him. Every part of him wanted to her so badly, at least to get rid of his worries and problems.

Then suddenly without thinking he pushed her so hard she fell on her back, he turned towards the door and ran out of the room. Ran through the corridor and found the stairs limping, took it down to the sitting room, opened the exit door and stood in front of the house catching his breath while nursing the pain on his right rip. The security men turned to him abruptly and one walked up to him and asked.

‘Is everything okay sir?”

He nodded and sat on the floor of the house entrance breathing, thanking nature and every god that helped him through that temptation. He remained there until he dozed off. One of the security men came to him, shook him and when he woke, asked.

“What are you doing out here sir? It is cold, could you go in?”.

“Oh”. Igbudu said and stood up with a hand on his rip.

He entered the house, and looked upstairs; the fear of the girl in his room paralyzed his feet. He turned to the chairs in the sitting room and went to lie on a couch. There he passed the night.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Crusial in a white singlet on a short black bum short and John in just a green boxers sat in the sitting room watching a movie with Crusial’s head on his thighs as he stroked her hair.

A knock came on the door and John when to get it while Crusial continued with the movie, smiling as she watched. John’s laughter filled the house and another voice followed, Crusial watched out for who it was. John surfaced with a slim tall dark guy, very athletic built in a brown body hug short sleeve top on a green trouser.

“Frank, meet my pretty girlfriend I have been telling you about”. John proudly introduced Crusial.

Frank moved closer to exchange a handshake then paused with an awkward look on his face, he remembered her face vividly from the picture of the serial killer wanted by the police . Crusial immediately knew he must have conceived a negative notion on his mind about her, but she immediately fought her nervousness and smiled at him. Frank too composed himself and extended a handshake and Crusial received it cheerfully.

‘You are so beautiful”. Frank said with a phony countenance.

He looked at John who excitedly sat down beside Crusial and was very uncomfortable sitting at the chair beside them.

“How is your girl? I heard she’s pregnant. Lucky you man!”. John said happily.

Frank smiled nervously stealing glances at Crusial who focused on her movie ignoring the friends but with her mind very alert.

“She’s fine”. He said and signaled John with his head to meet him outside.

John looked at him wondering what he meant by that, again he signaled him out. John looked at Crusial and whispered to Crusial.

‘’Be right back baby”.

Crusial held his hand and said.

“Please can you get me my drug in my bag in the room? I feel a sharp pain right here”. She said placing his hand inside her singlet to her breast.

This confused his thinking he nodded and said to his friend .

“Will be right back bro”. And walked into the house.

Crusial turned with an innocent charming face to Frank who was still nervously smiling.

“Can we talk outside briefly?’’. Crusial asked standing.

“Why?”. Frank asked, looking behind her for John with his heart beating rapidly.

“It’s about John, he’s in danger, I need to tell you something in outside, I don’t want him eavesdropping”. Crusial said standing in front of him.

He hesitated, but she pulled him up and gently dragged him outside, he followed feeling scared but braved it believing she can’t do anything stupid.

“Do you know me?”, she asked as soon as they were out.

He laughed nervously and said.

“I’m just meeting you…’’

Before he could finish his statement, she slammed his head on the wall, simultaneously shut his mouth and crossed her hand around his neck strangling him. John’s voice came from inside calling for her, she moved him away from the door as Frank struggled and dragged him behind John’s car, pressed harder twist, breaking his neck his neck, still with a hand on his mouth. And then he remained still.

John opened the door and called

“Cru baby! Where are you!?”

She gently let her hand go and waited to make sure he wasn’t moving before she answered as John walked towards the car.

‘Hey baby!”. Crusial said smiling and breathing heavily.

John looked at her and the car suspiciously, then asked.

‘‘What are you doing there?”

“I was checking…I heard sounds”. She said nervously.

John made to see for himself, but crusial screamed pointing at the gate.

“A big rat!”.

John looked at the direction she was pointing to and asked .

‘where’s it!?”

It just got out! Thank god! Let’s go in”. She said dragging him in.

“Where’s frank?”. John asked as they walked in.

“He left after he received a call”. She said looking behind her to ensure his legs wasn’t showing.

“Without telling me?”. John asked sitting on a chair.

“He said he will call you to discuss what he wanted to tell you”. Crusial said sitting beside him removing nothing from his hair.

“Let me dial his number!”. John said and wanted to get up, but crusial stopped him.

“Relax dear! He’s going to call you”. Crusial said, with her mind at Franks phone.

Later that night, she waited for John to completely doze off, then went out to where she left Frank, he was already cold by and stiff by the time. She dragged him by the shoulder out to the gate, gently opened the gate and walked out pretentiously to check if anyone was on sight, then after being convinced, she dragged him out of the compound, checked his pocket for his car keys, found it, opened the booth of the car, hauled him into it, shut it, entered the car and drove off.

She drove faraway to a lagoon and packed by the bridge, looked on both sides for any car, then opened the booth of the car, took out his corpse and put it in the driver seat, shut the door and pushed the car into the river from up the bridge. She watched as the car caused a big splash, and sank in before she started back home.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
After Bruno shot her, he then realized it was a human. Sandra immediately went to her and as she laid on her back with horror in her eyes. She tried to ask her some few questions but she was unable to answer as she coughed out blood each time she tried to talk. Bruno wanted to leave the injured girl behind, but Sandra refused, so he was made to carried her after Sandra tied her injury from losing too much blood.

They ran as fast as they could to the hill, it was a great difficulty for Bruno to carry a teenage old girl up the hill, but he eventually made it to the top.

Sam, Mamood and Zarac had just left in a car before they arrived. Sandra stood in the middle of the road like a mad woman looking for any car to stop. A 911 lorry was seen approaching. She jumped in the middle of the road waving her hands, the driver saw her and horned severally but when she refused to move, he applied his break and stopped just in front of her.

‘’what is wrong with you, do you want to die!”. The driver, a sun burnt light skinned bulky man with an unkempt hair and beards barked.

Sandra ran to him and said pointing to the girl.

“My daughter is dying, please help us!!!”.

The driver looked at the girl and at Sandra, then wondered how can this young girl be the mother of such a grown girl. Again Sandra shook him from his thought as she begged again. He nodded and said.

‘’get her in”.
They arrived a nearby hospital and she was taken to an emergency room, with Sandra and Bruno waiting at the reception.

In the forest, two of the king mermaids men traced her to where her blood was, one of them bent down, placed his hand on it and sniffed it, he turned to his colleague abruptly.

“She’s been injured badly”.

“We have to tell the king”. The second said.

Before they left, the first spotted Sandra’s scarf she wanted to use to control the blood. He picked it up and sniffed it, then looked at his colleague and said.

‘’we have a lead”.

“Let us show that to the king”. The second said. And they both left.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devils Touch by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
FTC ��.....
Crusial had killed frank,...Zarac had escaped and sandra and Bruno landed in trouble

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by statistics1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
chai d story go just dey sweet like say mke e no finish...

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by greatme2good(f): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
This episode is the sweetest so far. But I just hope the mermaid family won't hurt my Sandra o. I hope she reunite with her family again before Bruno will pick interest in her.
BTW where is Ishaw the detective that doesn't use his head.

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by MoxxxxO123(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2019
This episode sweet me for body cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by kadiric: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: The Devils Touch by topher052: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2019
NEXT EPISODE IS TOMORROW.

4 Likes

Re: The Devils Touch by dawno2008(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
topher052:
NEXT EPISODE IS TOMORROW.
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by topher052: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Ishaw sat in his car smoking, thinking about the case at hand, the picture of the killer has been published and yet no one has called to give him any positive feedback. His phone rang, he looked at the number and couldn’t place, he then took it.

“Hello”. He said listening to the voice.

“It is I”. The voice said.

Ishaw tried to place the voice in the voice archive in his head, it was coming to him slowly who it was but he wasn’t certain. So he said impatiently.

“Who! Is who?”.

“Tyson”. The voice said.

“Who the hell is Tyson!” Ishaw barked.

“The young man giving you information”. The voice said.

Ishaw immediately recalled and was now able to place the voice. Then he adjusted on his seat and said.

“you! you! anyways, that’s for later, where in the devils name have you been? “.

“Hiding from death sir”. Tyson said.

“Do you have anything for me?’’. Ishaw asked.

“I saw the news about the serial killer, that is the girl you’re looking for”. Tyson said.

‘’Are you sure?”. Ishaw asked.

“Very sir! And I know where she lives”.

“Okay, meet me at the rendezvous by 6 pm today”. Ishaw said trying to hide his excitement.

“Okay sir”. The boy said and hung up.

Then Tyson turned to the two other men with him and nodded to them, they acknowledged with a nod.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
The nurses removed the cloth Sandra used to control the bleeding from her chest and blood began pouring out while the girl moved her head faintly. They replaced the cloth with a cotton wool, while another injected her with an anesthetic before the doctor walked in with his gloves and mask.

‘’what happened?”. The doctor asked examining the wound.

“Cardiac bullet wound sir”. A nurse replied, infusing a needle into her artery.

Suddenly, a purple thick slimy substance started coming out of the bullet hole with a horrible offensive smell. The girl held the doctors hand abruptly, opened her eyes wide looking horrified at the him. The doctor immediately removed his hand from her grip and moved backwards astonished as the substance flowed out in full force.

‘’what’s that?”. The doctor asked his bewildered nurses standing far away from the girl.

The girl rose up immediately resting on her elbows and said in a strange ascent.

“Baba! Bawa! Bawi!”.

Her eyes bulged out and she stopped as the substance started coming out of her mouth mixed with a yellowish liquid. She started coughing and dropped on her back jerking on the bed.

‘’hold her down!”. The doctor summoned courage to say.

Two nurses held her feet and another held her shoulder, her brown gown by this time was messed up. One of the nurses holding her shoulder immediately vomited on her face.

“nurse Jane! What’s this! Get out!”. The doctor barked and came closer confused on what to inject her with.

Suddenly her legs glued together and her body started becoming pale, she slowly stopped moving and her body was covered in scales, and then from her waist down to her feet turned to a big fish tail. One of the nurses fainted and another screamed and ran out.

‘’ Jeez! What is this!”. The doctor screamed.

The nurse who ran out, ran passed Sandra and Bruno outside, they both stood up in shock wondering what was going on. Sandra moved towards the theater and stopped when she saw the doctor coming looking behind him. She ran up to him and held his hand, the doctor turned sharply startled and then looked at Sandra suspiciously.

“What happened?!”. She asked,

The doctor tried to speak but couldn’t make out words; again he looked at Sandra suspiciously and walked quickly away from her. Sandra was baffled, looking as the doctor horridly walked away. Bruno joined her and asked.

‘’What is going on?”

Just then another nurse was coming towards them, Sandra hurried up to her, but before she could get close to her, the nurse moved away from her with her back on the wall, then slowly moved from Sandra and ran away.

“Let’s go in there!”. Bruno said and rushed towards the theater.

They opened the room door and the smell almost chased them back.

“What’s that smell? Like rotten fish, vomit and rotten egg! Ewww!”. Bruno said closing his nose.

Sandra went in without waiting for Bruno and screamed when she saw a dead mermaid lying on the bed.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Two little boys of 13 and 10 years old in swimming trunks were playing with sand beside the beach when the younger saw two dark, muscular naked men with long dark hairs coming out of the river. He pointed them to the senior. The senior immediately pulled the younger up and dragged him away screaming for their mother who was discussing with another lady under a shade. She turned away from the lady she was talking with when she heard her sons calling and ran to them.

‘What is it! What is it!”. The terrified woman asked as she ran to her children.

The younger pointed at the two naked men who were now walking on land. The men seem not to care about the onlookers, they just walked freely and stopped in front of a fat chocolate man in just red short who laid with a sun shade and headphones on his ears.

One of the naked men kicked the man’s legs and he slowly removed his glasses and was shocked to see two naked men standing just close enough to his face.

“What is this!?” he yelled.

“Give us what you’re wearing”. One of them said to the man.

The man slowly removed his headphone and sat up; he examined the two men standing before him and discovered they were not joking, he made to run away, but the first held him by the arm and the second effortlessly took off his short, the first then let the terrified man go, he ran and fell several times. The first then wore the short and adjusted it with the waist rope.

“Hey! Hey!”.Three heavily built men called walking ominously towards the two men.

The men exchange glances, and the first said to the second.

“That’s a better cloth to wear”.

The second acknowledged with a nod. Then they waited for the men to come closer.

“Get out of this beach!”. A charcoal dark, tall, huge man among the three said authoritatively.

“The first swiftly drabbed the man by the neck and threw him backwards effortlessly, the second ceased the two standing before him by the neck and said gently.

“I want what you’re wearing”.

They took the clothes from the men and walked away not noticing the scene they caused.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Zarac woke from a long sleep and sat up looking around the house trying to recognize it when Sam walked in.

“Where am i?’’. Zarac asked.

“Home! This is our house dad!”. Sam replied, forgetting he shouldn’t have spoken yet.

Zarac looked around again and then remembered, he nodded and said to Sam,

‘‘Where is your mother?”. Zarac asked.

“She’s not back yet”. Sam said wondering why he was asking these questions.

Zarac nodded feeling dizzy and covered his face with his hands.

“Do you need anything?” Sam asked feeling worried.

“I need water, I feel very dizzy!”. Zarac said,

Sam turned to leave, then it occurred to him that Sam couldn’t speak before now, he raised his head and looked at Sam in shock.

“Sam!”. Zarac called.

Sam turned back to face him.

“you just spoke?”. Zarac asked standing to his feet.

Sam smiled emotionally nodding. Zarac walked closer and said to him.

“Say another word”.

“I can talk daddy”. Sam said almost in tears.

Zarac hugged him passionately.

“I can talk daddy”. Sam said with tears rolling down his cheek.

Zarac broke the embrace, looked Sam in the face and said in tears.

“You called me daddy! You called me daddy!”.

Sam nodded and they hugged again. The door opened and Mamood walked in an saw the emotional display, he looked smiled, then got serious immediately and said.

“a man is at the gate looking for Mrs Sandra”.

Zarac looked abruptly at him and asked desperately rushing out of the room.

“Where’s the man!”.

“At the gate!”. Mamood said following Zarac out of the house.

They got out and met a dark muscular man in green jacket on yellow trouser with his hair packed backwards standing at the gate, Zarac went to him and asked.

“are you the one looking for my wife?”.

The man examined Zarac and said.

“good!”.

He stretched his hand and held his neck, strangling him with a hand effortlessly, then said between his teeth.

“where’s is your wife?”.

Just then, Mamood came out and saw what was going on, he immediately changed into his form and drove a strong punch on the man’s jaw, he let go of Zarac and moved few steps backwards. Zarac fell on his butt coughing with his hand on his neck.

The man didn’t know what hit him, when he regained his ground, he looked at Mamood who is now a burnt boy. He smiled and said.

“you’re with this people?”.

Mamood did not answer, he continued moving circumspectly in front of Zarac. The man then attacked with a punch, Mamood Dodged and kicked him on his chest with his two feet which sent him down on his back. He rose immediately and came with a flying punch, again missed, Mamood then retaliate with kick on his rib and simultaneously sent him four straight punches on his jaw stomach, neck and nose, he moved backwards holding his neck while Mamood stood again in front of Zarac waiting for him to attack.

Zarac rose to his feet and moved away from Mamood. Just then Sam opened the gate and Zarac pushed him back inside and shut the gate.

“Go in! Go in! Where’s is your friend?!”. Zarac said pushing Sam who wanted to see what’s going on into the house.

A man was driving in his car answering a call; suddenly he saw Mamood and slowly dropped his phone trying to figure out what it was as he drove closer. The fighting with Mamood man saw the car coming and smiled at Mamood who looked at the driver and knew the driver was in danger. Before Mamood would do anything, the man had jumped the SUV and landed on the roof of the car pressing it down, then he jumped down, picked up the car and swung it into Zarack’s house falling down the gate, it rolled into the compound breaking a pillar of the house.

Mamood stood watching, but his eye never left the man, he wanted to help the man in the car, but he feared that once he let go of the man he may attack Zarack.

The man stood watching as Mamood looked at the car, the man dead man bleeding inside it, and the damage it caused. Then he smiled and said.

“I’ll be back! I bet you death when I return”. And walked away.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devils Touch by topher052: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2019
NEXT UPDATE, TOMORROW.

3 Likes

Re: The Devils Touch by BankyGee(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2019
First to Like, Comment and Share!

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2019
topher052:
NEXT UPDATE, TOMORROW.
nice update.....but u were using the name of Igbudu in the place of the police officer.....kindly edit.

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by pu7pl3(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2019
That hospital scene was mad topher grin

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by greatme2good(f): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
pu7pl3:
That hospital scene was mad topher grin

You said the bullet won't hit the mermaid now she's dead. My Sandra is in trouble cos of Bruno that couldn't look before shooting. I'm angry with Bruno sad sad

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by statistics1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=topher052 post=80417622]Ishaw sat in his car smoking, thinking about the case at hand, the picture of the killer has been published and yet no one has called to give him any positive feedback. His phone rang, he looked at the number and couldn’t place, he then took it.

tiri gbosa FOR U OP

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by pu7pl3(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
greatme2good:

You said the bullet won't hit the mermaid now she's dead. My Sandra is in trouble cos of Bruno that couldn't look before shooting. I'm angry with Bruno sad sad

I said it cos I knew Topher would switch it up....if you have noticed he likes his stories unpredictable wink

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by dawno2008(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
@topher052 you've turned me to a junkie ooooo shocked ,I can't stay without reading your story
Abeg I don't want cure,I want more updates

God bless your talent.
Beautiful update

2 Likes

Re: The Devils Touch by tunjilee003: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
I really love that hospital scene the way the nurses were running Helter skelter because of a mermaid

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by topher052: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Crusial hitchhike her way back home that night. She carefully opened the gate and tiptoed into the house. She carefully bolted the door and turned to meet John sitting in the living room. She was startled and almost let out a scream when she discovered he was sleeping; he probably had slept off waiting for her. Then she horridly went into the room, changed into her night gown and returned to the living room, shook John’s shoulder, he opened his eyes and turned around to face her.

“Hey! Where did you go to? I have searched for you all over the house”. John said standing up to face her.

“I went to pray naked outside, just came in and found you sitting here”. Crusail said in an expressionless face.

John was surprised to hear this and he asked.

“Since when have you become a church person?”.

She smiled and said,

“You know nothing about me”. Then dragged him by the hand into the room.

John smiled and raised the back of her hand to kiss it but stopped when he discovered it was too dry with scales. He looked at her and said.

“Sweetie, your hand is too dry”.

She immediately withdrew it and put it behind her back.

“Can I see it? Is it a medical condition?’’. John asked.

“it is a female thing”. Crusial said hiding her hand on her back.

“it’s okay if you don’t want to show me”. John said with a smile and took her into the house.

The next morning John woke before Crusial he went to the shower to bath and when he came out of the bathroom, he heard Crusial’s phone ringing in the sitting room, he wanted to wake her up to take her call but on a second thought, he decided to put the phone on silence. On picking up the phone, he saw the name of the caller “Principal”, the call ended and he put the phone on vibration and was about dropping it when a text message came in. He wanted to ignore the text, but impulsively opened it, and the message read:

“Sweetie, I miss you, why are you starving me? My wife is out of town and I would like us to have that sex that has been prolonging. Please call me, I’m so hard right now”.

John almost fainted, he felt his feet shaking and then he sat on the arm rest of a chair in his sitting room, feeling his heart beating so fast he feared it will burst out of his chest.

“Oh! Oh no! My god! My god! What is this?!”. John said almost in tears looking at the message.

Crusial walked into the living room in just white underwear and a pink singlet, John turned abruptly when he heard footsteps and quickly dropped the phone.

“I heard your voice in the room and decided to know what’s happening”. Crusial said.

John tried with every will strength in him to curb his emotion but tears failed him as rolled down his chin. Crusial spotted it and walked to him, crossed a hand around his neck, her hand felt like hot coal on his body but he decided to ignore. Then she asked.

‘what’s going on?”.

John wanted to keep it to himself but he saw himself asking,

“are you sleeping principal?”.

Crusial felt a strange feeling, she has never felt that way before, her body shook and hands trembled. She wish she could cry but her tears was dried up. So she slowly removed her hand from his neck and pathetically bent her head with her hands between her legs.

John turned to her and said,

“tell me the truth, have you been sleeping with him?”.

Crusial turned to john facing him, and placed her hands on his cheeks.

“I have never slept with anyone since ever since….” She paused, controlled the word that wanted to come and continued. “Ever since I met you, I love you John, I have never loved anyone, no human has made me feel so alive and want to remain alive and be human”. Crusial said in a serious tone.

John slowly removed her hands from his face and said.

“I can’t take this now, read your message”.

Then he stood up and walked into the room leaving crusial in the sitting room. She took her phone and read the message, anger took over her, she decided to let John be and allow him deal with the situation his way.

Few minutes later John came out of the room dressed with his bag and said to Crusail.

“I’m off to work, don’t worry about it, just promise me you will never do it again, you end everything with that principal”.

“I never had anything with him, i….”. crusial said and John cut in.

“…Just tell me you agree not to see him again!”.

“I will never text or call again”. She said in a broken voice.

He nodded and walked away. She watched him leave. And after he had gone, she picked up her phone angrily and dialed the principal’s number, he picked almost immediately.

“Hey baby, I knew you’d call back”. The principal said.

“Meet me at our rendezvous by 8!”. Crusial said and hung up.

Crusial was at the front of the door in a black jean, black t-shirt and a black face cap that concealed her identity. She knocked once and the principal flung the door open, he was in tight swimming trunk with his big tummy dropping. Crusial walked in without saying a word to him, he gladly shut the door.

Ishaw and the Tyson were in the car when Crusial passed. He pointed her to Ishaw and Ishaw immodestly called for backup.

‘How did you know she’d be here?”. Ishaw asked Tyson.

“I just know”. Tyson said, then turn to the direction Crusial took and continued. “you better get her before she kills that man”.

Ishaw opened the door of his car and stepped out, turned to Tyson and said.

“don’t come of the car, save there’s danger. Heard?”.

Tyson nodded smiling, then Ishaw moved towards the entrance of the hotel.

The receptionist a slim short girl in the blue jacket on a white T-SHIRT sat pressing her phone when Ishaw walked in. she dropped her phone and stood up to attend to him.

“Good morning sir! How may I help you?”. she said to Ishaw.

Ishaw showed her his ID card and said.

“I’m a police officer, the lady that just walked in is a killer, I’m here to arrest her”.

The lady was confused and afraid, then she said to him.

“Sir, our policy does not allow us to review the identity of room number of our client”.

“Even to the police? Do you want to be an accessory to murder? If that man dies, I’ll make sure you rot in jail”. Ishaw threatened.

The girl shook her head and showed him in the record book in front of her. Ishaw nodded and went in.

Crusail went to the toilet while the principal waited impatiently in the room. He had taking off his boxers and was stroking his rod.

“baby hurry up! Don’t let me ejaculate without me inside you!”. he said and giggled still stroking his rod.

He rushed up and drank some more of the sex enhancer concoction he hid under the bed, and immediately his it back and lied facing up stroking his rod.

Crusial had changed already into her monstrous form , she slowly came out with her back, the principal jumped from his bed excitedly and went to meet her.

‘’ you’re still dressed?”. He said as he approached her.

He made to hold her, but she turned swiftly and drabbed his throat. He was overtaken with shock and horror.

“Who, who, who are you?” The principal said peeing on himself.

She dragged him to herself and bite his throat cutting off his larynx impeding his speech as he made to scream, blood gushed out of both his throat and mouth, she placed him down and drank the blood shooting out.

She then let him look at her very well as her big tongue licked the blood around her mouth, his eyes was bulged in fear as he on the ground with a hand on his throat. Then she placed her fingers on his tummy, and was about opening it when the door flung open. She turned to Ishaw who was gripped with fear on seeing her. She stood up to attack him, he shot her twice , she pushed him hard on the chest and he flew backwards, giving way for her to escape.

As she ran, a door open and a lady came out to see what’s going, and when she saw Crusial, she screamed and ran back in shutting the door with full force.

She ran pass the reception, the receptionist saw her and hid behind her table, crusial cared less as her aim is to escape.

She came out of the building and two police van just approached and pulled over, two police men jumped out of the car and fired towards her, she dodged and adjacent position, one of the bullets hit her and she fell close to the hotel fence, then stood up again and jumped over the fence. The police men ran out to look for her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Bruno and Sandra arrived the Station, he put off the engine and they both stepped out. On getting to the station Bruno asked after Ishaw, he was told he went after the serial killer. Bruno was too tired to do anything so he sat and placed his head on the table.

“Where’s my boy?”. Sandra asked.

“I told you a million times, he’s with Ishaw, wait for him to return”.

Sandra sat on a chair in the small office and pacing into the thin air. A police officer walked in and saluted.

“what is it?”. Tired Bruno asked.

“there’s a call that basdem street as been attacked”. The officer said,

“can’t someone go answer that call? I’m very tired please!”. Bruno said.

Sandra on hearing the name sat up and asked the police officer.

‘what happened?”.

The slim tall police man in his fitted uniform said to her.

“Two demons were fighting earlier today, a body found dead in a car, and the house half destroyed”.

“That’s my street, please take me there!”. Sandra said to Bruno standing to her feet.

Bruno cursed under his breath and slowly stood up saying.

“Alright, let’s go”.

They arrived the scene and behold it was her house. She ran in calling on Zarac and Sam. Bruno asked a man among the onlookers some questions, then joined Sandra inside the house.

Sandra was holding Zarac’s shirt to her nose when Bruno walked in.

“He was here! This was the shirt he wore on the day of his adoption”. Sandra said heartily to him.

Bruno smiled to Sandra.

“your boy was also here! And also another boy, your family is complete”.

Shouts came from outside and Bruno ran out to know what it’s all about to find a heavily built man covered with bees standing in the entrance as every other person ran away.

Soon, bees in the form of man joined the first, both stood in the entrance of the compound saying nothing. Bruno immediately ran in to inform Sandra who had already seen them.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Devils Touch by topher052: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
next update, Monday

5 Likes

Re: The Devils Touch by statistics1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
everybody oya o !
oga topher iyaf come oo
as e dey hot

make i follow join
1st to comment
and share

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by skyblueking(m): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Topher would not stop giving somebody crumbs in the name of feeding...
We appreciate your consistent but unsteady drops...
Thanks!

Which day sam go start dey use im power la?
Re: The Devils Touch by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Women be bringing a lot of problem everywhere they go Sandra & Bruno are now in hot peppersoup. From d onset, its obvious dat what happened to "sandra" in my madam &me could happen to her hereangry

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by Nelsonmealo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nice one topher... More grace
Re: The Devils Touch by greatme2good(f): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Vizzy4u:
Women be bringing a lot of problem everywhere they go Sandra & Bruno are now in hot peppersoup. From d onset, its obvious dat what happened to "sandra" in my madam &me could happen to her hereangry
How is the women causing trouble now I need to understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) / ::::::::*lara's Faith *::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.