Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

The Devils Touch - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devils Touch (77186 Views)

Devils For Supper (a Crime Story) / All The Devils Are Coming Out Of Caves! / The Devils Lair - Episode 1 : A Story By Nkemjika Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devils Touch by pu7pl3(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
greatme2good:

How is the women causing trouble now I need to understand.

Me too I'm interested in knowing

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
greatme2good:

How is the women causing trouble now I need to understand.
gringringrin Well its sandra that made them go to that forest and then bruno killed mami-water. She was over-anxious which made them run into further trouble. Las las if she hear "pim" she'd run &hidegringrin
Re: The Devils Touch by greatme2good(f): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Vizzy4u:
gringringrin Well its sandra that made them go to that forest and then bruno killed mami-water. She was over-anxious which made them run into further trouble. Las las if she hear "pim" she'd run &hidegringrin
Na Bruno curiosity carry am go there no be Sandra abeg. He wasn't supposed to go anywhere with Ishaw in the first place but busy body and womanising didn't let him stay.

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by dawno2008(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kai!!!!
Topher052 you tooooo much shocked
Walahi you tooo much oo shocked
I dey read the story,visualizing the scenes cool

If not because nollywood na fake,the story go make sense as movie
Imagine one bad ass Hollywood director catch this story,na to turn am to Africa game of thrones,
Pls keep giving me my fix!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by topher052: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2019
The bees in human form turned to the big man by his side and the big man nodded sniffing Sandra’s scarf in his hand. Then the bee man moved towards the compound shaking as the bees tried to stay in place.

Bruno and Sandra ran to the kitchen balcony. Bruno tried to force down the protector by shaking it rigorously, he shook it so hard the protector started pulling from the wall.

The bee man entered the entrance of the house, burst into swarm of bees and spread inside the house. Bruno had already pulled the protector half way and Sandra was forcing herself out when few bees flew into the kitchen and stung Bruno on his arm. He killed it and another stung him on his neck, few more entered, he quickly rushed and backed the door, fought the few stinging him as he forced himself out and ran off with Sandra.

The bee formed to a man form and kicked the door with full force it door fell with a loud sound. The bee man entered the kitchen looked around and spotted the broken protector, it burst into bees again going after Bruno and Sandra.

Bruno had helped Sandra through the fence before the bees caught up with him and covered him up. He hit himself on the wall several times, tossing them away from his body, ran and fell rolling himself on the floor screaming with the intention to get rid of them. Sandra heard him shouting and wanted to help, but on a second thought she ran as fast as her legs could carry.

The big man came to the backyard and saw the bee all over Bruno.

“Where’s the lady?”. He asked.

The bees flew off Bruno that was swollen with red bums breathing faintly on the floor and came together into its man form.

“She escaped, but got this one bad”. The bee man said to the big man.

“You need to get her too”. The big man said.

“Okay, I sure will”. The bee man said and burst into bees.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The government secret service had taken the body of the mermaid to their lab for experiment. The lab is a big government facility with every research tool in place and heavily guarded by armed military men.

That morning, everyone was going about their duties, people were driving in and other’s rushing off to their duty post.

A dark cloud suddenly started forming over the sky, no one took notice of it as they felt it was normal, but then very dark creatures with legs like goat on a human body, a monstrous face with two ram like horns handing on its brown hairy head with huge wings descending from the sky.
The security men, and all that saw it were all apprehensively looking into the sky. But when the dark angels threw a spear that landed into a young nurse’s eye and burst out from the other side that the soldiers started pointing their guns in the sky to fire.

One of the dark angels came down in full force with its feet stretched forth, it hit a soldier on his chest and simultaneously threw its spear to another soldier behind it, then flew in the same second, grabbed a soldier on his feet, flung him towards few other soldiers aiming to fire. Then other angles descended.

Gun fires were heard outside terrifying everyone inside, suddenly, the door fell down raising dust and a dark angle was squatting on it. Everyone started running helter-skelter as the angel smiled and let out a loud monstrous sound before it flew in, grabbed two men by their jackets and threw them towards a door, they broke open the door and it flew in.

There was shouts and gunshots outside, the angel inside the facility started destroying everything on its way. Two more angles joined it and they grabbed and ripped anyone they caught apart.

A fat, old light skin man in his lab suit, medicated glasses, bald head and full mustache came out with a pump action and said.

“You children from hell, I won’t let you take me out easily”. Then fired at one the angels.

The angel dodged and swiftly grabbed the gun from him in a speed of light he looked horrified at the face of the monstrous looking creature as saliva dripped from its mouth. The man stood paralyzed looking, the angel just hit him off and he flew and hit his back on wall. The angels then moved sniffing as walked searched for the mermaid ignoring the old man that was staggering to his feet.

They found the mermaid in a glass tube, surrounded with machines and pipes. One of the angles flew towards it and gave the glass a strong that shattered the glass.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

President Khalid invited Igbudu for breakfast in his executive dining table. That morning, he was dressed up for work in a black suit. Igbudu slowly sat adjacent him to a scrumptious delicacy.

“Good morning Mr. Man”. Khalid greeted as he bite from the lap of a huge pock lap.

Igbudu greeted and sat silently looking at the big bowls in front of him. One the maids standing behind the president moved to Igbudu and opened the bowls to unveil a full plate of chicken on one, fresh fruits on another, rice on another, stew on another.

“I heard you refused to sleep with that pretty girl I sent to you, I understand, you’re a spiritual man”. The president said wiping his mouth with a piece of clothe. “Now look, you may be wondering why I’m doing this, once I wanted to kill you, now I’m being nice. Let’s cut to the chase”. He said and adjusted himself on his seat facing igbudu, ” I need you! You are the only one who can help my clan, we are under demonic siege and only you can save us. I’ll help you with anything you need, I have your bag, and everything is inside including your book. So what do you say? Are you going to help us or I kill you?’’. The president concluded with a weird smirk on his face.

Igbudu swallowed hard and said with a phony grin.

“Do I have a choice?”.

“No you don’t! I’ll have someone bring you your bag”. The president said standing to leave.

Igbudu lost his appetite and looked behind the president as he walked out amidst his bodyguards. Then he stood up carrying the bowl of fruits with him to his room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Zarac, Sam and Mamood sat at a restaurant watching the news when they televised their house and Bruno beyond recognition.

“What are these all about? Why are they attacking us?” Zarac spoke out.

Sam didn’t know what to say to him so he kept quiet putting some chips into his mouth. Mamood looked out through the window and saw the ghost girl waving at them. Sam saw her too and beckoned her in. she smiled and passed through the glass, then sat beside Mamood.

“where have you guys been? I have been looking for you guys”. She said excitedly, then she turned to Zarac whose attention was on the TV and asked Sam. “Can he see or hear me?”.

Sam shook his head and threw a chip into his mouth. She looked at Mamoods face and asked.

“something wrong?”.

“I can’t talk”. Mamood answered from the side of his mouth.

She nodded looking at Zarac. Then she whispered to Sam.

“who is he?”.

“dad”. Sam said

And Zarac turned to him, Sam shook his head and Zarac continued his news.

On the news a degenerate slim dark man in a worn out brown suit jacket stood before the camera screaming wielding a bible in his hand:

“Everyone should go to the nearest church! The end is here! Rapture had taken place! Many of you will go to hell! The demons of the last days are here! No repentance for us all! No more heaven! We are all going to hell!!!!!”.

Zarac turned away and looked at Sam.

“Where will your mum be right? I fear for her”.

Mamood looked out through the window and saw some group of people running. He didn’t want to alert anyone yet, so kept watching, the ghost girl followed his gaze and saw the group running.

‘’something is going on”. She said.

Mamood didn’t respond, he just turned to Zarac and said.

“Uncle let’s go!”.

Zarac looked at him, but Mamood stood up from his chair and before he could repeat his statement a man breakthrough the glass into the restaurant, alarmed everyone.

The dark angels was seen descending from the sky throwing people in different directions. Zarac held Sams hand and was dragging him through the door when a dark angel stopped in front of them , Mamood turned immediately to its demonic form and jumped on the angel, but the angel threw him far away out of the hotel with ease. Then turned to Sam Zarac was shielding and said in monstrous tone .

“You!”

Then it flew swiftly towards Zarac and was going to hit him in a full force, all of a sudden, everything was in slow motion before Sam, he watched as the angels hand moved with great force but very slow, then he removed the angel’s hand and threw it with much ease out of the window, then he walked out looking at the angels without fear. Three attacked him with their feet stretched out as they descend from the sky, before they got to Sam, they became very slow for him to grab their feet together, hit them on the floor, trampled on one’s head and it exploded like a ball of watermelon, picked on up and hit it several times on the floor, the other made to grab him from the back, he turned to it, crushed its head in his palm. Two angels threw spears at him, he saw it coming very slow, then he saw himself flying up, caught the spears and threw it back at them, then dragged angels leg, threw it down in full force and flew down with a feet stretched out, with it he landed on the angels chest smashing it. The rest angels ran off when they couldn't content with Sam.

Sam did not know he was glowing and was moving very fast flying while beating up the angles. Everyone saw it including Zarac who was so shocked he couldn’t make out words.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devils Touch by Toluhwanie(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2019
Sam don turn Quicksilver sha grin

2 Likes

Re: The Devils Touch by germaphobe(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
we die here
Re: The Devils Touch by pu7pl3(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sam has all the powers o....he has shown flash powers before tho

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by mekussa(m): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
If ONLY NOLLYWOOD could make a movie off this without bastardizing the storyline and using whack props and digitization....

WE HAVE AN AWARD WINNING SCRIPT

3 Likes

Re: The Devils Touch by pu7pl3(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
mekussa:
If ONLY NOLLYWOOD could make a movie off this without bastardizing the storyline and using whack props and digitization....

WE HAVE AN AWARD WINNING SCRIPT

Instead we have Desmond idiot going out and saying the government should ban foreign movies because it's affecting nollywood

3 Likes

Re: The Devils Touch by germaphobe(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
this story is giving me the same feeling stories by ghostwritter gives me, but i pray you complete urs cus ghostwritter NEVER completes his stories. We're with you bro ride on.

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by greatme2good(f): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
I was about asking if Zarac is blind not to have seen Sam all these while but wise Topher mentioned it before I asked.

2 Likes

Re: The Devils Touch by elijahy1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ahswearugad men Topher this ur story na one in a million.
As someone said above if only nollywood was updated, this story would have been an award winning blockbuster.

Weldone topher...

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by Goldensword: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
mehn you got me glued to this all day, boss you're the best joor, i love this new version of sam

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by dawno2008(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Just loving the matrix scene grin
Weldone sir

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by MoxxxxO123(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
This episode sweet me gannnnnnnn. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by Jerien1: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
O boy, Sam has become Clark Kent! Comot for road no time

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by Jerien1: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
dawno2008:
Just loving the matrix scene grin
Weldone sir

I love that movie die!

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by topher052: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2019
Crusial hopped into the back of a moving waste truck and the driver drove off passing the police men going after her.

Ishaw stood up with a bruise on his elbow, and then rushed into the room to see to the principal’s safety. He was coughing blood covering the cut with his hand with blood gushing out uncontrollably.

“It’s okay buddy”. Ishaw said and rushed out calling out for help.

Two police men walked up to him and he said abruptly to them.

“Get the medics”. Then he called them back, “let’s take him to the hospital, he mustn’t die!”.

They rushed into the room and helped the principal up, and led him out of the hospital into a police van. Ishaw rushed into the car with three other police men, he engaged the engine and zoomed off raising dust.

The principal coughed again and more blood gushed out.

‘‘Tie his neck! Tie it up! He’s losing much blood! He mustn’t die!”. Ishaw said speedily, overtaking cars on his way.

An ash Mazda car from a t-junction almost ran into him, he swerved to his right and dodged another corolla car maintaining its lane, before he got control of the steering again.

Soon he bent into a hospital raising dust and drove in speedily dodging passer-bys, even as they ran for their lives, before he stopped in front of the hospital and immediately rushed down opening the backseat door.

“Get him out! Get him out!”. He said horridly.

The principal was almost passing out by this time. The two police men joined him to pull the principal out of the car.

“Get a stretcher, call someone pronto!”. Ishaw said to one of the officers with him.

Soon they succeeded in getting the principal into the theater and after waiting for an hour the doctor came out with a sad face. Ishaw needed no explanation, but he slowly walked up to the doctor knowing what to expect.

“He didn’t make it right?”. Ishaw asked.

“We tried our best, he lost lots of blood, plus the cut on his throat was deep, I’m very sorry”. The doctor said sympathetically.

Ishaw nodded and turned to the officers with him and said.

“Get anything information about him and contact his family”.

Ishaw’s phone ran, he looked at the familiar number and answered.

“Hello, what is it?”.

“Bruno is dead!”. Came the voice.

“What!”. He yelled, calling everyone’s close attention.

“He was stung to death”. The voice said.

The truck stopped and two workers alighted and walked into a compound to pick up their waste. Cruisla slowly stepped out from the back of the truck and staggered into a nearby bush to hide behind a tree. She checked her injury and found so much gushing out. She took out a finger and it grew very long with sharp nail, then she put it in the hole and dug out the bullet, then she moved to the second hole and did the same thing until she has rid herself of every bullet.

She sat down there breathing, then a puppy dog came to her direction sniffing something, she watched the dog urinating and used its back legs to pour earth on it. Then she smiled at the dog and whistled it over. The dog wagged its tail and came to her licking the blood on her finger. In a swift sweep she grabbed it and bites off its neck sucking its blood.

A little girl came out of the house looking for her puppy she called for the dog but no response, she then decided to trace it into the bush and found Crusial eating the dogs intestines. The little girl screamed and ran away. The men met her running and inquired what happened. She pointed at the bush saying.

“A girl is eating my dog!”.

The men ran to the spot but found only a mutilated dog.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Sandra ran through the street, pushing people off her way, bent to an adjacent street, passed through a narrow alley and ran into a storey building compound. Two women washing and discussing stopped looking at her. One of the ladies, a chubby dark skin in carton colored combat pant on a black shirt and a black slippers on her feet on a low cut, and the other lady, a short and smart looking with her hair packed backwards in a ponytail, in pink flowered gown.

Both of the ladies watched as Sandra rushed in and ran to the back of the house. The chubby lady looked at the other lady and said.

“Let’s go see what’s wrong with her”.

“No, we can’t. She may have people running after her, let’s go in please”. The short lady said walking into her apartment.

The chubby lady hesitated putting what her colleague had said to heart, on a second thought she started walking to where Sandra ran to.

“Where are you going to?”. The short lady asked in fright as she was padlocking her protector.

“I’m coming”. The chubby lady said walking away.

She got to the back of the house and found Sandra looking like a mad woman hiding with her back on the wall . Her silky dark blue gown was dirty with tear on different sides, the black jean she wore inside was covered in dust, and had more of a brown look than black, she had lost one pair of her sandals, her hair was unkempt and her face oily.

The lady immediately believed she was mad and started shooing her away. Sandra was scared that the lady would sell her out to her pursuers, she made to run away, and then on a second thought said almost in tears to the lady who was going to reach for a stick.

“Hey madam, please! I beg you in everything you hold dear, please let me hide here, my life is in danger, please”.

The lady suddenly felt an ounce of pity for her, and dropped the wood she had picked and circumspectly walked up to her and asked.

“Who’s chasing you?”.

Sandra wanted to tell her about the bee man but reasoned how stupid she would sound, so she said.

“Some group of men are after me”,

“What did you do?”. The lady said trying to believe she is sane.

“Nothing, they are bad men! Please leave madam!”. Sandra said uneasily.

The lady moved away from her and looked behind towards the gate if anyone was coming, then she turned to Sandra and said.

“come! Let me take you in, this place is not safe”.

She looked at the lady not believing what she was hearing.

“I said come!”. The lady said moving towards the entrance into the building.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Zarac was yet to stomach what happened, he didn’t know if to be scared of Sam or not, I began to feel Sam could be the reason for all the attacks before him and his family, adding to his sudden ability to speak, and while he kept adding things up, he discovered these whole huggermugger started shortly after Sam came into his life.

Him Zarac in the front seat beside the taxi driver while Sam and Mamood sat silently at the back, each looking silently out through the window, except for the ghost girl who sat in the middle looking through the front windscreen, she too was shocked by Sam’s stunt, but hers was excitement unlike Zarac’s that’s fear.

The driver stopped them in front of a hote, Zarac alighted and immediately started walking in without looking out for Sam. The ghost girl turned to Sam in a sad face and said.

“your Dad is afraid of you”.

“you don’t have to say that, isn’t it obvious?”. Mamood barked at her and turned over to Sam. “you have to talk to him, it is normal, he may you’re responsible for everything and it’s actually not your fault”.

“I feel I should leave”. Sam said looking at Zarac’s back as he continued walking.

“an put him in danger? You are here for a reason, he needs you, we all need you”. mamood said and turn to the ghost girl “I don’t know about her, but we all do”.

“let’s go in then”. Sam said .

They joined Zarac inside while he was paying for a room. When he saw them coming, he asked the lady for another room. The lady looked at the boys and said to him.

“they are just boys, why not get a double bed room”.

“just do what I said”. Zarac said to her in a cold mean tone.

She nodded, did the preliminaries and gave them their keys.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devils Touch by Hardes(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Devils Touch by greatme2good(f): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2019
Eeeyaa Bruno died, Sandra has gone too far from home...what a pity. I now feel for Sam how I wish his real parents are still alive.

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by dawno2008(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2019
I thought Bruno was going to use his play boy charm on the mammy water girl embarassed
Rip brave man embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by MoxxxxO123(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2019
Nice update

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
In madam and me, I "LOVED" sandra's personality but in this story; dat bee should do and meet her. Dat chubby lady don go carry wahala

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Woman don make bruno change location. Women and their wahala sefangryangry

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by BankyGee(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Las las, egbon Principal is dead, Bruno is dead (R.I.P), my mamee water is dead (R.I.P). Now they want to kill my Sandra... It's not possible! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by Dackrapper(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Finally i don land gidigba, welldone Topher this is not a story its an american horror movie.

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by topher052: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2019
MY MADAM AND I…(18+)…Part 83 Cool Stories 22
coolstories22.com › Stories
May 26, 2019 - IF YOU MISSED PART 82 CLICK HERE He swung the knife towards me and missed my tummy giving me the opportunity to hold his hand, put it ...

My Madam and I - My Madam And I - Episode 1 - Wattpad
https://www.wattpad.com/686937100-my-madam-and-i-episode-1
Read My Madam And I - Episode 1 from the story My Madam and I by CharlesWiFi (Charles Maduike) with 1894 reads. romeoandjuliet, erotomania, sexstories.

PEOPLE STEALING MY WORK WELDON OH... Just click on google and these guys will surface.
Re: The Devils Touch by pu7pl3(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2019
topher052:
May 26, 2019 - IF YOU MISSED PART 82 CLICK HERE He swung the knife towards me and missed my tummy giving me the opportunity to hold his hand, put it ...

Read My Madam And I - Episode 1 from the story My Madam and I by CharlesWiFi (Charles Maduike) with 1894 reads. romeoandjuliet, erotomania, sexstories.

PEOPLE STEALING MY WORK WELDON OH... Just click on google and these guys will surface.

Sorry bro...don't mind them...your creativity will still speak for you...many people already know your work especially that my madam and I don't don't think Charles maduike can even bask in that adulation...if you ask me I think he is indirectly promoting your work without knowing it....just be more guarded with this one bro...more grease to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: The Devils Touch by topher052: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Thanks bro. Next update is tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
so bruno is dead....How a frictional story got me feeling emotional is suprising...Nice work topher

1 Like

Re: The Devils Touch by dawno2008(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
topher052:

Some people are just damn stupid angry
He even went as far as putting his name as the writer,and later they'll blame politicians for our woes,
Why will somebody steal someone's work and claimed to be the owner, shocked that is outright stealing what nonsense is that.
Pls take heart @topher052,the moroon is only helping you spread your work,
I pray a yahoo boy steals his Destiny too cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) / One Night Stand / The Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.