Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough (56002 Views)

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by OgbanjeProphet: 8:54am On May 22, 2019
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by kevwemike: 8:54am On May 22, 2019
Abby255:
Please who can recommend a very good skin cream for me, my heads and chest are really rough but other parts are clean. Have used a lot of expensive creams and they're really not working
pls sorry to ask how many heads do u have?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Redeakaa(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2019
Mods try for u o....dey thy push ur post go front page

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by HisSexcellency(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2019
Abby255:
Please who can recommend a very good skin cream for me, my heads and chest are really rough but other parts are clean. Have used a lot of expensive creams and they're really not working

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by 9jayes: 8:54am On May 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Try Skineal
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by maynation(f): 8:55am On May 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
how many heads do you have?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by chloride6: 8:55am On May 22, 2019
Someone will go to school for 6 years study dermatology, do project and even defend it.

When you have skin issues you will still go and buy cream.

How will the dermatologist eat?

It is the head of the dermatologist that is catching you (if you understand yoruba)

Please see a dermatologist

Thank you..
grin

4 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by horlahwaley(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2019
Try ABf
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Ifyz0001: 8:55am On May 22, 2019
Oga go to the nearest general hospital... This one is serious
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by kernniejay(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2019
stop eating groundnuts, margarine (butter) and reduce eating oily foods (foods fried with groundnut oil). Doing these even without applying any cream or using any soap, you will see the drastic reduction or disappearance of these spots. Thank me later.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Sijo01(f): 8:56am On May 22, 2019
Abby255:

Visit those yoruba women that sells native soap, cream etc. tell them to give you TINU it's 50 naira. Mix it with a small portion of your cream and apply to a part of your skin twice daily for one week. If it works, then you can buy more and apply to other part.

goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by stillseth: 8:56am On May 22, 2019
If e be one kind small cheap cream go suite your skin like that..
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by yazga: 8:57am On May 22, 2019
You need to see a dermatologist or you go herbal
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Maslib: 8:57am On May 22, 2019
The number 1 dermatologist in Nigeria Dr Daniel Emeruom of Wimpole clinics at 87 St Michaels Aba will treat you with just one shot. Google he's name and see . Just go to him he will surely help you.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Cmanforall: 8:57am On May 22, 2019
Mariangeles:
Use organic Ghana black soap .
Not Dudu osun, but Ghana black soap .

After bathing, use coconut oil to moisturize ...you don't need commercial moisturizers as you might be allergic to them .
Can you please tell him what he has first before offering your remedy?
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Iyareke: 8:58am On May 22, 2019
See a dermatologist to give you 15% SSA it is a cream mixed in pharmacy. I bet you if will clear everything within 7days. You can also get it in a big pharmacy. Thank me later 080.355.44640 is my digit
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Ogaga87(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2019
I hope this is not the effect of STD.. Maybe the middleman has done a bad trade where it ought not to
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by harmbhrosz(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2019
Abby255:

You are right..they are spots for pimples and I do have a oily skin... please which cream do you recommend
do go to the hospital bro. A persistent skin reaction like this deserves to be checked out by expert. Go run a blood test
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by oluking: 8:58am On May 22, 2019
it might just be that the random cream you have been using have aggravated the issue,abeg to the hospital.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by chijos12: 8:59am On May 22, 2019
Contact me on 09057370242.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Mysticluv(f): 8:59am On May 22, 2019
Try organic aloe Vera gel and honey. You can mix them together and apply atleast twice a day. But you have to visit hospital for skin test first..
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by blingxx(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2019
modestbrowser:
leave it like that... I see you acting as a villain in a movie soon.... This is blessing in disguise... You're special bro...
Choose your villain name now bro....
Me I'll call you scabies-man

He might probably be one of evil spirits in nollywood movies cheesy, those kind that chase you in your dream grin
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by antisocial: 9:00am On May 22, 2019
Abby255:
call me 0/8/0/3/2/2/4/5/0/1/7.you will be thanking me after one week
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by kunleweb: 9:00am On May 22, 2019
Abby255:

Start the treatment from within.

Go to a phamarcist tell them you need antibiotics they'll explain the doagse and how to use it rightly. Make sure you use the full pack of antibiotic as prescribed.

While you treat it internally then apply exfoliating cream for the external parts.

Gnld body creme will do you alot of good. For soap an exfoliating bar soap will help. Soaps like dove soap 300naira or okin soap 70 naira with two tines bathing daily will help.

Fun bact A or benzyl benzoate to clear the surface bacteria and the ones deep in the epidern will help.

Also buy methylated powder and apply after bathing on days you don't use the antibacterial

Always wash your bed sheets weekly sun dry your bed so the microbes in your bed dies from the heat of the sun.

Many skin rashes are caused from dirty bed linens. So ensure you do all these and you'll be fine

Cc generationz Mizwisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by greenguy: 9:01am On May 22, 2019
Bros just be faithful to Funcbat-A for two straight weeks, morning and night. If then there's no improvement you can visit a dermatologist. You can use antibiotics and a good soap during this period. Stop wasting money and listening to so many advises, the most effective treatments are always cheap.

Nothing is wrong with you.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by alhussein9(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2019
Try use DERMACUR soap. It will help.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by lawman88(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2019
You need to do HIV test. This seems like early reaction....

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Nobody: 9:01am On May 22, 2019
Mac2016:
Go to the hospital!
He should STICK to NAIRALAND and keep posting pictures. Since he can’t find his way to a reputable hospital.

I think what he has is ACNE VULGARIS...
He has so much OIL DEPOSITS underneath his cutin. He is likely to have large deposits of PROPIONIBACTERIA ACNES underneath his cutin
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by blingxx(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2019
Richmondofficia:
Rub aloe vera on your body,not the cream o, I mean aloe vera plant

Aloe vera plant actually works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Nobody: 9:02am On May 22, 2019
It could be your skin having Hypersensitivity type1

Kindly check signature below
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2019
what's doing you is kokoro inu eje. blood disease if get it right. visit hospital and do a test
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Andersonjr(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2019
Mariangeles:
Use organic Ghana black soap .
Not Dudu osun, but Ghana black soap .

After bathing, use coconut oil to moisturize ...you don't need commercial moisturizers as you might be allergic to them .
Yeah he's right use "Organic Ghana Black Soap" it works and fast healing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / How Under-graduate Died During Abortion(pictured)- The Vanguard / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.