Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough (56001 Views)

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by lordknows123: 3:50pm On May 22, 2019
that stuff is in your blood it not just cream you will have to take that tablet I just prescribed for you pls be fast about it your health is very important it multiplies everyday reply after 10 days and tell me the good changes
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by DUNKA(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2019
Abby255:
Please who can recommend a very good skin cream for me, my heads and chest are really rough but other parts are clean. Have used a lot of expensive creams and they're really not working
looks like a syphillitic sores?
Please run medical/blood test to be sure before you start rubbing creams that will not solve your problem.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by makinson2865: 5:09pm On May 22, 2019
How can I solve the clipper bumps that pop up everytime I shave. Dem plenty for my neck.it doesn't look like normal bump as it's small.

NOTE:It doesn't itch

Pls,help
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Benitokrishna(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2019
Bro This Is One Of Hiv&Aids Symptom. You Have Been Warn How Many Times To abstain From Sex But You ignore All The advices Giving To You.
This Is The Repercausion For Your foolishness. Manage It There's Nothing Can Be Done.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Yemi7up: 6:22pm On May 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
how many heads do you have?

Hope there are no kòtò nkan in that part Kwara you reside given you crawlcrawl also known as kurana protect yourself from them.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by KuwaiitiDinar: 6:44pm On May 22, 2019
Go to any supermarket or store ask for coal tar soap use it for bathing and washing your face for the next six month ... use it as both body and face soaps and also as body and face cream... in other words no cream for your face and body for the next six months, you can only cream your hands and legs, making sure the cream does not get to your face... make sure you come to thank me after six months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Naijaaccountwiz: 7:32pm On May 22, 2019
Abby255:
Please who can recommend a very good skin cream for me, my heads and chest are really rough but other parts are clean. Have used a lot of expensive creams and they're really not working
Buy original original, mix with vista plus and vitamin E, apply each time you bath
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by ibmworld(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2019
Are an alien
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 22, 2019
pinkyruledworld:

Dear OP, listen to this guy only.
i can beat my chest on this ketoconazole cream. Its between 1300 and 1800 depending on location. If e no go come collect your money.
It's ₦700.I use it too.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by bethedoski(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2019
Abby255:

Luckily, you're in Kwara. Do yourself a favour and present yourself at UITH. The dermatology clinic holds on Tuesdays by 9am. There is a team of experts that can diagnose and appropriately treat you. You can send me a mail and I'll help you speed up the process.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by luluman: 10:43pm On May 22, 2019
Abby255:
Why not visit a Doctor first? It may be beyond just the skin.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by lanchy: 1:45am On May 23, 2019
If you answer yes to these questions then it is Malassezia Furfur and the guy who posted Nizoral cream is a genius!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malassezia

1. Do you have this on your chest, upper arms, shoulder and upper back?
2. Do you also have dandruff
3. Do you have raised bumps like goose bumps on your skin?
4. Do you itch a lot?

If you answer yes to all, please buy Nizoral cream and also the tablet form (Ketonazole or if they have Itraconazole).

Also, buy Bicarbonate Soda (Baking Soda), make sure to wash all your clothes with this, also wash your bedsheet and pillow case with it and change it every week.

Lastly add Bicarbonate soda to your bathing water as well. Even better if you can make mixture and rub it over your body after bathing, leave it for a couple of minutes then rinse away.

You will notice a difference in a month! Your skin will return.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by NAJALYN: 10:28am On May 25, 2019
STC30 cures this problem. Please read the Post on the Product and Watch Videos

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

Or

Cure it with Mebo GI. Please read the Post here and see Testimonies
http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Francon(f): 8:06pm On May 28, 2019
Take Berry oil
Bamboo soap and
Sod cream

It will clear. I sell them too. Delivery is free nationwide

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by jbblues24(m): 6:25am On May 31, 2019
Nice use of red in this experience!! embarassed
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by glamouree: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
kunleweb:

I still think how? Is it too hard to. Imagine a medical expert could be on the forum oh evil forest

Hi,
Just a follow up on your skin condition, I'm also suffering from the same condition, mine is over 20 years now.
Over the years, I have tried several treatments and I have also visited so many dermatologists. None of the treatment was helpful.
The scars has not bothered me, but lately I have decided to revisit the issue.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by dammysel(f): 9:28am On May 18, 2020
bigandbold:
Hello Poster, attached is my sister's picture that has similar skin problem. She tried all manner of drugs and cream in Lagos not until she came to see a Derm Doc in Abuja. Attached are the drugs and cream she uses to cleared her skin.

Hello poster please I have someone with a deep condition like this,even has pimple like stuff popping up weekly. Can you kindly spell out these drugs for me to buy for him?im also in Abuja can I get at hmedix. Thanks
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by ProfessorBerlin(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2020
Pubichairs:
use wet from cow Toto

e go help

Mad people full naira land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / How Under-graduate Died During Abortion(pictured)- The Vanguard / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.