Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough (55394 Views)

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by lapo(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2019
Check your diet. You may be allergic to some food.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Ashabioge1234: 10:39am On May 22, 2019
hi bro you will be fine am new here a friend send me the link of this trend to see

1.first of all how is your personal hygiene
do you take your bath regularly and with what kind of soap
what is your skin type
since when have been experiencing this
what are the things you have used in the cause of treating this
And do you know your HIV status (don't be scared go check it )
If you can answer all this question sir I can help you
do reach me on
Watsapp https:///2348109658491
Facebook Ashabioge herbal secrets
Instagram ashabioge-herbal-secrets
personal Facebook Alatise Zainab
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Cmanforall: 10:41am On May 22, 2019
Mariangeles:
It doesn't matter ...

Organic Ghana black soap is very mild and effective against skin disorders, and has no side effects smiley
You don't know what he has, you're already treating. Smh
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Tonnierichy(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2019
mytime24:
Try to always change ur inner wears undecided
Speaking from experience abi?
You could have just kept shut
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by doctuw(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2019
Ketokonazole cream. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Gbeng28: 10:52am On May 22, 2019
Pls,go to hospital for skin relatively test.....relax is nothing serious
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by sben2308(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2019
Call this number an herbal frnd but its not free o 08112099000
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by oluwaahmed: 10:56am On May 22, 2019
modestbrowser:
leave it like that... I see you acting as a villain in a movie soon.... This is blessing in disguise... You're special bro...
Choose your villain name now bro....
Me I'll call you scabies-man

Its not funny

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Nobody: 11:05am On May 22, 2019
yinkeys:

I thought coconut oil, tea tree oil kills everything. What do you mean by breakout.

Just google it. Coconut oil makes it possible for one to have fungal acne.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by AngryParrot1: 11:17am On May 22, 2019
If u eat fruits everyday, and add raw sliced pumpkin leaves (ugwu) to every meal for 1 month, u will see changes. If after a month, it is not completely gone, continue for another month.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by kunleweb: 11:24am On May 22, 2019
kennygee:

Just google it. Coconut oil makes it possible for one to have fungal acne.

I agree. It's less oil the op needs now. Coconut oil can be introduced post treatment
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by tico1212(m): 11:36am On May 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Try Skineal

Seconded
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Musicminista(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2019
Abby255:
Please who can recommend a very good skin cream for me, my heads and chest are really rough but other parts are clean. Have used a lot of expensive creams and they're really not working
I have something that would definitely clear these spots and its organic and very reliable product and Im sure it will be in Kwara state where you are. Have you heard of Longrich SOD cream and Bamboo soap? Its will work wonders I promise you... How can I reach you? So I can help you get them?
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by nwimo22(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
He should just try Metazone cream. It's painless. It really worked fine for me.

Just see as i dey advertise Metazone like say na my papa dey produce am.
Hahaha. You are only helping a brother
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by YkWealthy07: 12:13pm On May 22, 2019
I could only prescrib NeoMedrol( Pfizer) for u n only give thanks to God. Rub it on the affected area day n 9t.
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Ashabioge1234: 12:13pm On May 22, 2019
Hello
Pls what is your personal hygiene like

Since when have been experiencing this

What have you been using in the cause of treatment and what do you get after using them positive or negative result

And did you know your HIV status pls do if you don't

If you can answer all this pls reach me on
Watsapp
https:///2348109658491
Facebook page: Ashabioge herbal secrets
Instagram: ashabioge-herbal-secrets

Personal Facebook Alatise Zainab
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Oferah21(f): 12:25pm On May 22, 2019
You may likely have solar lentigo or liver spots. This spots are caused by overactive pigment cells. Ultraviolet (UV) light accelerates the production of melanin. On the areas of skin that have had years of frequent and prolonged sun exposure, this spots appear when melanin becomes "clumped" or is produced in high concentrations. It is not harmful to your health but i recommend you go see a doctor. they are qualified to prescribe the right amount of hydroquinone, glycolic or kojic (snail)acid. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by fanzine(f): 12:26pm On May 22, 2019
USE GHANA SOAP CHO CHO BY NAME. THANK ME LATER
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Keystone01(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2019
hi my name is Friday I live in Lagos Ikoyi and had same skin issue some time last year but this yr I discover a company they have nice organic products which are very reliable, i use the iLife SOD face cream and African shea butter nourishing soap to cear my skin now my skin is looking bright and smooth

i use the face cream as body cream, not expensive call/whatsApp 08094132309

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by freenature: 12:45pm On May 22, 2019
Abby255:
Please who can recommend a very good skin cream for me, my heads and chest are really rough but other parts are clean. Have used a lot of expensive creams and they're really not working

Talk to a dermatologist
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by zubinike(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2019
mytime24:
Try to always change ur inner wears undecided

Haba honey, take a break, what has inner wear got to do with this damaged skin........he needs to go for a test, the result would tell him possibly remedy to apply or drink on the subject matter, although try creams with keteconazole (nizoral tablet and cream for seven days) stay off alcohol and red meat for now) ciggarete or local weed.if they be changes, keep the good work going
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by loyedammy: 1:49pm On May 22, 2019
Abby255:

brother please go for a test.....most I portantly hiv test, I can do it for free for u
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by ALERT07(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2019
ebonyggurl:

He recommended going to a hospital...stop using random creams ......you'll end up making it worse.
If possible, see a dermatologist...na their area of specialization be this.

Might sound crazy but apply Colgate toothpaste 10minutes before having your bath morning and evening. Watch it dry off soon
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by naijadole: 1:59pm On May 22, 2019
Please Don't listen to all the trash people are saying here. I once had skin reaction and I used several antifungal cream but no improvement . Go to the hospital and demand to see a Dermatologist. A Dermatologist will direct u for a skin test before giving you any prescription.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by ALERT07(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2019
Might sound crazy but apply Colgate toothpaste 10minutes before having your bath morning and evening. Watch it dry off soon
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by xtycool: 2:32pm On May 22, 2019
Go to a good lab, tell them u want to do mcs pls, take the result to doctor to interpret it for u
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Olatara(f): 2:57pm On May 22, 2019
cucumbae:
You are so right
Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by Prognose: 3:05pm On May 22, 2019
Abby255

So what are you going to do? You have 138 different suggestions here, some of them repetitions. I hope you know all the creams and soaps you rub on your body are absorbed by your skin and excreted through your kidneys? Are you going to keep trying them all until your kidneys shut down from excess toxicity?

From your picture your skin infection has a lot of differentials ranging from scabies to acne vulgaris and
even tinea corporis. It might even be Kaposi sarcoma from HIV infection (heaven forbid).

Why not take the time to go to hospital? See a dermatologist? It won't cost much and you'll get precise treatment instead of gambling with your kidneys.

Well, in the end, the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by ifeko1214(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2019
Abby255:

Na konji

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough by lordknows123: 3:46pm On May 22, 2019
buy zeenat cap 500 milligram.... 1 tablet per day pedicure tab ....2 per day and endix g cream to clear it you won't find it after 11 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) / This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes / There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.