Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (967980 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
See confusion in the enemies camp

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
[s]
HeavenlyBang:

It's not a racing car, so all the car journalists racing them are stupid, and you're the smart one.

Do you think S Classes are slow? Lmfao. Have you driven one? Have you raced one?

Racing an S Class is very different from a tug of war between a Supra and G Class. Tugs of War are mostly dependent on weight, whereas weight is just a factor in a race.
[/s]
Because HP is more important to you than common sense, go and race this 750 HP Volvo FH truck against the 250 HP Volvo S60.

Just because a stupid blogger raced Sclass we should now start using it for racing? Car that is problematic when driven normally you want to blow the engine with race.

Thats why I even laugh whenever I come across this thread. Which day have you started your car and drove it from 0 to 60 in 5 seconds from your garage? Which real life scenario requires a car to travel at 180km or race 0 to 60 in 5 seconds? Are you travelling to North Pole?

There are more to cars than race race race. Everything race. Children everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
We won't know peace here because one former ES330 owner moved to a G undecided
Another idiot here said you can't compare an i4 to a V6.
If it's so,that means an es330 should be faster than my c230k na. undecided
Horsepower isn't everything!!!
Toilet paper experts.
#spits.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:
[s][/s]
Because HP is more important to you than common sense, go and race this 750 HP Volvo FH truck against the 250 HP Volvo S60.

Just because a stupid blogger raced Sclass we should now start using it for racing? Car that is problematic when driven normally you want to blow the engine with race.

Thats why I even laugh whenever I come across this thread. Which day have you started your car and drove it from 0 to 60 in 5 seconds from your garage? Which real life scenario requires a car to travel at 180km or race 0 to 60 in 5 seconds? Are you travelling to North Pole?

There are more to cars than race race race. Everything race. Children everywhere.
Benz still wins here though smiley
There is a reason people buy mercs when they make enough money.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:

You're doing the same thing we mock and accuse Benzedes kids of doing. An S class is not a racing car. It's just like competing your little racing car with an Infinit QX80 or Toyota Landcruiser (apologies for mentioning these unreliable shitboxes I just mentioned alongside the legendary Landcruiser).

An Sclass, although looking as plastic and childish as Benzedes CLA is heavy (only the massage seats in the back is enough to add some kgs) so you and the people who made this video are comparing apple with oranges.

FINALLY!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
[s]
Iogobenz:
Toilet paper experts.
#spits.
[/s]
Shut up. That shitbox Benzedes will die on the road - in fact it will not reach Kebbi state if you attempt it on a roadtrip across Mali.

In fact, if you set out a journey to and fro Sokoto with an Sclass and Es330, chances that you will come back with your Sclass is not up to 30%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
radautoworks:

FINALLY!

Don't support him. angry
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Iogobenz:
Toilet paper experts.
#spits.

Just doing my civic duty. You boys tend to get too big for your pants.

conductor250:
[s][/s]
Shut up. That shitbox Benzedes will die on the road - in fact it will not reach Kebbi state if you attempt it on a roadtrip across Mali.

In fact, if you set out a journey to and fro Sokoto with an Sclass and Es330, chances that you will come back with your Sclass is not up to 30%.

grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Iogobenz:
Benz still wins here though smiley
There is a reason people buy mercs when they make enough money.
No. People with 'enough' money will never touch your diseased 800k secondhand C300.

They buy Rolls Royce, Bentley, LX570 or Landcruiser if they don't want to appear too posh.

Rich people with flare for speed (mostly kids, but rich kids - unlike you) drive Lambos and Ferraris.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by thebigkendo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:

No. People with 'enough' money will never touch your diseased 800k secondhand C300.

They buy Rolls Royce, Bentley or Landcruiser if they don't want to appear too porsh.

Rich people with flare for speed (mostly kids, but rich kids - unlike you) drive Lambos and Ferraris.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:
[s][/s]

S classes are unreliable and I'm just not a fan.
The C300 will comfortably go to Mali and back.no?
So what's the fuss for?
Mercedes is pure luxury btw,not meant for sufferhead journeys.
That's what shitboxes were built for na.who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:

What manner of inferiority complex is this?
Why can't you go to any of the tens of Asian car threads where you can echo "Toyota akbar" with your likes?

are you still alive?

just checking because from what I've seen from most of you juvenile zombies, you would try to race people who aren't even interested in racing you

please when you're eventually ready to kill yourself while attempting to race a well engineered lexus, make sure you dont harm anybody else in the process

the world will definitely not miss one more empty headed benz or nothing robot, there are 16 waiting to take your place

please and thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:

They buy Rolls Royce, Bentley, LX570 or Landcruiser if they don't want to appear too posh.

Are we talking cars or going after our personalities?
Because I am ready to go that route if you are.
It's like you are crazy undecided
I still say it,when people make enough money,they buy mercs for a reason.
It is a MORE car,not some bland,tactless,tactless Japanese inferior hunk of metal.
A rich Nigerian uses maybe a Corolla or a camry for his day to day activities and goes to church on Sunday or function with a merc right?
Why do they do that?why didn't they go in their camry?
Mercs offer more,dumbo.Everyone knows that,even your dumbass.
E dey even mention Ferrari and lambo.Are those every day cars affordable to the common man?or you don't know there is something called "super rich".
Many people that even have the new S class can't even afford those Italian cars,and one idiot here is mentioning them.
Like say you go even fit afford to touch am on paper till you die.
Oponu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:

An Sclass is not a racing car. Don't sound like a possessed kid while you're trying to troll kids.

That was how I saw this video of Gwagon doing tug of war with one tiny Supra. When it's bigger brother, the Toyota 4runner later showed up the Benzedes flying carton was bullied mercilessly. Please let's not throw away our senses while trying to be savage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ7lJEi_WGQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N-rHiV29DQ

the G wagon Vs 4runner tug of war made my day!

Price tag and bling isn't every thing. cool

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
[s]
Iogobenz:
Are we talking cars or going after our personalities?
Because I am ready to go that route if you are.
It's like you are crazy undecided
I still say it,when people make enough money,they buy mercs for a reason.
It is a MORE car,not some bland,tactless,tactless Japanese inferior hunk of metal.
A rich Nigerian uses maybe a Corolla or a camry for his day to day activities and goes to church on Sunday or function with a merc right?
Why do they do that?why didn't they go in their camry?
Mercs offer more,dumbo.Everyone knows that,even your dumbass.
E dey even mention Ferrari and lambo.Are those every day cars affordable to the common man?or you don't know there is something called "super rich".
Many people that even have the new S class can't even afford those Italian cars,and one idiot here is mentioning them.
Like say you go even fit afford to touch am on paper till you die.
Oponu.
[/s]

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ogbuefi677(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fentanyl:

are you still alive?

just checking because from what I've seen from most of you juvenile zombies, you would try to race people who aren't even interested in racing you

please when you're eventually ready to kill yourself while attempting to race a well engineered lexus, make sure you dont harm anybody else in the process

the world will definitely not miss one more empty headed benz or nothing robot, there are 16 waiting to take your place

please and thank you
Your speech is incoherent and irrelevant.
How did you stray into a Mercedes thread?
Are you a marlian?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
seanfer:

Please tell him. I tried doing 160KM/HR today between Patani and Ugbelli. Nobody tell me to come back to 100KM/HR when I can’t see any vehicle behind me. 2009 Camry V6.

Were ur glass up?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:

Pls can you explain that video to me. I don't quite understand your point in relation to the video.

Most C350s with similar "drivetrain" have a factory rated top speed of 155mph.

If what he's saying were to be true, the C350 in that video should not max out at 258km/hr. Infact, I would expect that the speedometer would have been extended to 300km/hr and the max speed somewhere around 298km/hr.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Your speech is incoherent and irrelevant.
How did you stray into a Mercedes thread?
Are you a marlian?

look in the mirror and repeat your questions, then go and shake hands with the nearest transformer

find your level oga, even among a group of Benz zombies, you are not fit to wash the mud off any car tyres, Japanese or German

hissss just realized you're just one of the numerous islamophobic bigots roaming around here, so you are not worth the effort
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
Arrghhh!! What's going on here?

Well I am safely parked in my E430 .... 400nm of raw torque.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
My people VAT is now 7.5% oooo, let's stop these mouth making and name calling and start pondering how to buy a AUDI A7 this year.

Make una sheath una swords, oya all Toyota/Lexus fan boys off to your tent.

Infiniti people make una go to yah room, you are grounded.

Eyan Benz write I will never call Japanese shitbox ever in my life.

Any deviation from set rules, nah BAN sure pass grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
nurey:
My people VAT is now 7.5% oooo, let's stop these mouth making and name calling and start pondering how to buy a AUDI A7 this year.

Make una sheath una swords, oya all Toyota/Lexus fan boys off to your tent.

Infiniti people make una go to yah room, you are grounded.

Eyan Benz write I will never call Japanese shitbox ever in my life.

Any deviation from set rules, nah BAN sure pass grin
Ban all of them derailing this holy thread

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fenttanyl:

hissss just realized you're just one of the numerous islamophobic bigots roaming around here, so you are not worth the effort

Shiii just got real serious... Nurey this is NOT allowed. Religion on cartalk under your supervision?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Ban all of them derailing this holy thread
If I wield the big stick
You shall not
You will not
You wouldn't
be EXEMPTED

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
nurey:

If I wield the big stick

You shall not

You will not

You wouldn't

be EXEMPTED
Oya now... If you have any good ground for this evening go ahead.

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Oya now... If you have any good ground for this evening go ahead.
Go fort my child and SIN no more

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
nurey:

Go fort my child and SIN no more
You don't call your elders child ... Learn that boy. Now you accepted the moderatorship of this cartalk section kindly be responsible and do your job!

Nobody should be discussing religion on a cartalk thread...be up and doing..
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You don't call your elders child ... Learn that boy.

Yes daddy now behave yourself sir grin and let bygones be bygones

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
nurey:

Yes daddy now behave yourself sir grin
Do your job.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by seanfer(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Were ur glass up?

Yes I was and AC on.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 9icetoo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Enjoy a G35x completely destroying an S550.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfM2DhAOS2s
Hey, where did the G35x go? To the moon?

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 9icetoo(m): 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
Iogobenz:
Na here una power end.
We have come to accept that fact,I agree.
Japs of equal or likely category are quicker than their merc counterparts but then,the mercs are faster.Deal?
Cos if we start pairing these cars in that order,you'll find out I was correct.
No deal. Quicker or faster means same thing. If it's quicker, it's faster.
You guys don't seem to get it. Our gripe with the Benz fans is not that your cars are not good.
I don't mind the saying "the best or nothing". But when you turn around and make ridiculous claims, (calling japs shitboxes, or making other outlandish claims about their safety or features), we will come out and defend "our" own.

Drive other brands and you will realise that there are more to cars than "branding".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.