Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (971417 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Shiii just got real serious... Nurey this is NOT allowed. Religion on cartalk under your supervision?

now this is just hilarious

you are definitely the resident something here

what many of us cannot decide is if you are the resident clown or resident coward
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2020

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Iogobenz:
Are we talking cars or going after our personalities?
Because I am ready to go that route if you are.
It's like you are crazy undecided
I still say it,when people make enough money,they buy mercs for a reason.
It is a MORE car,not some bland,tactless,tactless Japanese inferior hunk of metal.
A rich Nigerian uses maybe a Corolla or a camry for his day to day activities and goes to church on Sunday or function with a merc right?
Why do they do that?why didn't they go in their camry?
Mercs offer more,dumbo.Everyone knows that,even your dumbass.
E dey even mention Ferrari and lambo.Are those every day cars affordable to the common man?or you don't know there is something called "super rich".
Many people that even have the new S class can't even afford those Italian cars,and one idiot here is mentioning them.
Like say you go even fit afford to touch am on paper till you die.
Oponu.
You're throw words like an idiot that you refer people as. Now tell me any of your precious benzedes that can do 350km/hr that you mentioned it and let's see if it is affordable for you.
To answer your question in bold. The simple answer is because an average Nigerian is a mumu that is full of pride and want people to see that he has arrived by driving Mercedes occasionally to show off to the crowd while knowing that the Benz (unreliable sh*t) will run him 6 feet under if he drives it daily but has to refer to a Toyota corolla or camry (top notch reliability) for his day to dat activities tongue.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
banky3w:

You're throw words like an idiot that you refer people as. Now tell me any of your precious benzedes that can do 350km/hr that you mentioned it and let's see if it is affordable for you.
To answer your question in bold. The simple answer is because an average Nigerian is a mumu that is full of pride and want people to see that he has arrived by driving Mercedes occasionally to show off to the crowd while knowing that the Benz (unreliable sh*t) will run him 6 feet under if he drives it daily but has to refer to a Toyota corolla or camry (top notch reliability) for his day to dat activities tongue.
Finally your real moniker.... Have you stopped putting tokunbo spark plugs in Landrover SUVs you fix for your unfortunate clients...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
banky3w:

let's see?I no know say I dey panel ooo.
Your panel want know my net worth abi wetin?lmao.
You sef follow for the idiot matter ooo,cos I never made this whole argument about me.Maybe you are the idiot in chief here.
Anyways,even in the so called developed countries,many people don't use exotics every day.
Cars that are considered LUXURY to them aren't daily drivers in most cases so don't make it a Nigerian thing.
Nigerians are idiots?lol.So how did the "idiot" become able to afford a new S Class and you the smart one drives an Avalon? undecided
Have you thought about that?The effontery of these people smh...

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Finally your real moniker.... Have you stopped putting tokunbo spark plugs in Landrover SUVs you fix for your unfortunate clients...
Are you drunk? Am I now an alternate moniker? You are truly a resident something grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
banky3w:

Are you drunk? Am I now an alternate moniker? You are truly a resident something grin grin grin grin
Go clean up your ways.... No time boy.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
Iogobenz:
let's see?I no know say I dey panel ooo.
Your panel want know my net worth abi wetin?lmao.
You sef follow for the idiot matter ooo,cos I never made this whole argument about me.Maybe you are the idiot in chief here.
Anyways,even in the so called developed countries,many people don't use exotics every day.
Cars that are considered LUXURY to them aren't daily drivers in most cases so don't make it a Nigerian thing.
Nigerians are idiots?lol.So how did the "idiot" become able to afford a new S Class and you the smart one drives an Avalon? undecided
Have you thought about that?The effontery of these people smh...
You asked a question, I gave you an answer. Now, lemme ask.... Why did you buy an ES350 if what I said was not correct? How many times did you change gearbox? How many times did you replace engines on you LUXURY car? You are a Nigerian and like said, every average Nigerian like you is a mumu.
Modified : Read and comprehend Bro. There's nothing indicating that you declare your net worth and besides, who your net worth help? Whatever you worth is your business. I'm insinuating if any roaring benzedes that can do 350km/hr on the autobahn you mentioned is affordable to you a common man. #cyberpeace

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Go clean up your ways.... No time boy.
Mod don wave the ban stick for you face and now your tails are between ya legs...... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
banky3w:

You asked a question, I gave you an answer. Now, lemme ask.... Why did you buy an ES350 if what I said was not correct? How many times did you change gearbox? How many times did you replace engines on you LUXURY car? You are a Nigerian and like said, every average Nigerian like you is a mumu.
Maybe because you don't know what was behind the whole deal and how it boiled down to that arrangement.
What if it was a repo?a bad debt in exchange for a car I do not like or didn't set out to buy?cos if I was car shopping at the time I don't think that would be my arrangement as I do not have it as at now.Something else is here now in exchange of that(a jap too).
Anyways,I agree I be mumu so long as you be mumu too.
I never insulted anyone that didn't insult first and I wonder why y'all are always hostile on a thread that has nothing to do with japanese cars. undecided
Any car can breakdown,get knocked off.
Do you know the places I go with my merc and why?what if that is the reason it keeps breaking?Do you think another car can survive it irrespective of brand?
Different users,different outcomes.
It has nothing to do with reliability or being a mumu.
So long as the person who pays for the luxury isn't complaining,then I honestly don't see it as a call for query.
Thank you my mumu brother,I appreciate.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
banky3w:

Modified : Read and comprehend Bro. There's nothing indicating that you declare your net worth and besides, who your net worth help? Whatever you worth is your business. I'm insinuating if any roaring benzedes that can do 350km/hr on the autobahn you mentioned is affordable to you a common man. #cyberpeace
Were you not the one that asked if I could afford a merc that can go 350kph? undecided
What does that mean and how does it relate to anything?
I never went personal,we were just talking cars.
Of course my worth is my business and has nothing to do with anyone na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
mammanbawa:

I carry Honda go do rough play
My face tear
End of story grin grin grin

Sorry o

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Iogobenz:
Maybe because you don't know what was behind the whole deal and how it boiled down to that arrangement.
What if it was a repo?a bad debt in exchange for a car I do not like or didn't set out to buy?cos if I was car shopping at the time I don't think that would be my arrangement as I do not have it as at now.Something else is here now in exchange of that(a jap too).
Anyways,I agree I be mumu so long as you be mumu too.
I never insulted anyone that didn't insult first and I wonder why y'all are always hostile on a thread that has nothing to do with japanese cars. undecided
Any car can breakdown,get knocked off.
Do you know the places I go with my merc and why?what if that is the reason it keeps breaking?Do you think another car can survive it irrespective of brand?
Different users,different outcomes.
It has nothing to do with reliability or being a mumu.
So long as the person who pays for the luxury isn't complaining,then I honestly don't see it as a call for query.
Thank you my mumu brother,I appreciate.

No hostility on my part, I can't say for anyone else. You guys do play victim whenever cornered is what baffles me and y'all don't read to comprehend but it's all good. To the bolded, Yes grin grin grin grin grin grin (just kidding)
Peace Bro and enjoy your luxury. Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
banky3w:

Mod don wave the ban stick for you face and now your tails are between ya legs...... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Use them all

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Philadelphia: 12:44am On Jan 14, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Enjoy a G35x completely destroying an S550.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfM2DhAOS2s

Midnight snack grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ucodiddy: 4:02am On Jan 14, 2020
Get your addinol lubricants(engine oil)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mammanbawa: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2020
Why is nobody talking about my dream ride
TL SH-AWD.
Come what may, I'm getting that car.
Heavenlybag, we go do north to south race if I buy am. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2020
mammanbawa:
Why is nobody talking about my dream ride
TL SH-AWD.
Come what may, I'm getting that car.
Heavenlybag, we go do north to south race if I buy am. angry angry angry

Great car!

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 14, 2020
Good morning Mercedes Benz family.... Mercedes Benz ownership is a philosophy, an ideology, the best or nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2020
Drove my E430 this morning....yet again.... 18 inches bespoke wheels... Not my doing....

7 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2020
shortgun:

I know someone who owns this monster. I've used alot of tricks to make him sell to me but the Man refused. grin grin grin
He's not a Benz person ooo, the man has Tundra platinum and other cars but since he started driving the E430 his other cars are all in reserve bench.
You sabi better thing brother.
It's extremely addictive. Orgasmic

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2020
Smartchoiice:

It's extremely addictive. Orgasmic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06BFsQ_28Co
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Use them all
Imagine your room and you dey shout Benz or nothing all over the forum..... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mammanbawa: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Great car!
Do you stand a chance with the G?
Not drag o cos you've got the advantage for drags
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2020
banky3w:

Imagine your room and you dey shout Benz or nothing all over the forum..... grin grin grin grin grin
Look at the right edge of the picture of your room.... Help your throat with the contents of the two white bottles
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2020
mammanbawa:

Do you stand a chance with the G?
Not drag o cos you've got the advantage for drags

About a full second faster than the auto SH-AWD at the 1/4 mile, but about the same with the manual. So yeah.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Iogobenz:
crye be like say you follow for the people weh no sabi motor ooo.infact you be their chief.
Go and look up the CLA 45 AMG na.na 4 cylinder.
Bring your Japanese weh go beat am make we see na undecided
I wonder who make una experts for here as una dey claim.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution series,
Subaru WRX STi series.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mammanbawa: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

About a full second faster than the auto SH-AWD at the 1/4 mile, but about the same with the manual. So yeah.
I'll tail you from lag to minna. Then I'll tell you bye
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
I am yet to see the product that can separate me from Liqui Moly. From Engine oil to Transmission to Power steering to Coolant.Germans are something else.Its the best treatment you can give your Mercedes....

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
nakoks:
I am yet to see the product that can separate me from Liqui Moly. From Engine oil to Transmission to Power steering to Coolant.Germans are something else.Its the best treatment you can give your Mercedes....
amasco and abro tongue tongue
Chief how you dey?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
KINGreignn:
amasco and abro tongue tongue
Chief how you dey?
remember your vow not to post on the benz thread no more

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ogbuefi677(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
banky3w:

Mercedes cars are affordable luxury cars(2nd hand only) all over the world.
You rarely see day to day people who use their newer Benz as daily driver anywhere in the world.
The few top guns who use theirs as daily drivers drive it just to the office and back with few errands that involve small distances in not rowdy areas otherwise na uber or cab get whoever is going on d errand.
B4 you start cursing as usual,go to copart(dot)com,check d average mileage of say thirty 010 E class on sale and compare with d average mileage of same number of 010 Camry on sale and report back to us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (547) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.