Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (966606 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Essont:
Apart from some corolla and civic I am yet to see any brand that beats my C180 on economy

Coming from a C180 I wouldn't want to go hard on a V6 just yet.

grin grin grin
This table you are shaking
grin grin grin
They are coming for you.
Very soon you will start seeing charts, analysis, mpg comparisons and Reviews on how all benz cars are fuel guzzlers and money pits.
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by JOHNDESTINY14: 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
Always go Mercedes Benz with clean working engines. Always to maintain your Benz cars in good working condition so that it'd always serve you better. It's also awesome to always update your music speakers and music playlists with good lyrical songs to make more it fun and enjoyable for everyone on your car/home including you.

Listen and download this hot inspirational dance song for FREE here on https://hypeddit.com/link/7sqo49 (Follow now on your most preferred store to have access to more songs from the remarkable debut album, Respiration 2020). Feel Inspired.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 12:46am On Feb 08, 2020
JOHNDESTINY14:
Always go Mercedes Benz with clean working engines. Always to maintain your Benz cars in good working condition so that it'd always serve you better. It's also awesome to always update your music speakers and music playlists with good lyrical songs to make more it fun and enjoyable for everyone on your car/home including you.

Listen and download this hot inspirational dance song for FREE here on https://hypeddit.com/link/7sqo49 (Follow now on your most preferred store to have access to more songs from the remarkable debut album, Respiration 2020). Feel Inspired.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

But you said this same thing about all the other car brands na
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by yungboss(m): 6:23am On Feb 08, 2020
radautoworks:

But you said this same thing about all the other car brands na
Hello radautoworks, do you have a dynamometer in your shop? I just went through your Ig, i like your stuff.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2020
yungboss:

Hello radautoworks, do you have a dynamometer in your shop? I just went through your Ig, i like your stuff.
Chai Bros, why do you need a dyno naa? Abi you get one 1000hp supra you wanna check out? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2020
nwanneni:
If you have issues with fuel difference that might not go beyond 20litres a week,what will you now do when that baby starts breaking down on you and cost an arm and a leg to fix?
Benz na money pit that should be gotten only if income supports it,else you won't like that investment after like 2 years of acquisition.
He who has ear let him hear!!!

How far you, we gats talk? Find way reach out biko
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2020
Eddee:

How far you, we gats talk? Find way reach out biko
correct guy....
I go give you number weh you fit call in like 2hrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
yungboss:

nope, sorry. What are you trying to do?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by yungboss(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
radautoworks:
nope, sorry. What are you trying to do?
Nothing...i just asked.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
After they come here to bash benz
They are saving and praying to buy one.
See our chief troll pricing ML
grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
shortgun:
They are are saving and praying to buy one.
grin grin grin grin grin
Whatever rocks your boat, but for the records, I have the liberty to buy or choose whatsoever I desire. May it be also known to you that I am a more hardcore Benz fan than you feel you are. No need to argue about that.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by christopher123(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
LoL...I enjoy following this thread and I think Benz is an amazing ride ...forget all these gragraa.... that guy amudimkpa is such a funny man but he is right
shortgun:
They are are saving and praying to buy one.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by christopher123(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
oginga What is your take on Benz, they said that Lexus is better, You drive Audi and Benz..what is your take
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
christopher123:
LoL...I enjoy following this thread and I think Benz is an amazing ride ...forget all these gragraa.... that guy amudimkpa is such a funny man but he is right
I tell you...who no like better thing.
It's plain hypocrisy when they come here and bash Mercedes Benz Cars and go behind to acquire one
grin grin grin
After bashing Amudimkpa and his ML they still want to buy the ML they called a joke.
Amudimkpa come and see someone wants Ur ML

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2020
shortgun:

It's plain hypocrisy when they come here and bash Mercedes Benz Cars and go behind to acquire one
grin grin grin
After bashing Amudimkpa and his ML they still want to buy the ML they called a joke.
And funny thing is he's still going for the 2006 ml.
I thought you would be doing the 2019 version grin
Nigerians and mouth.
World poverty capital with 98% with less than 500k for aza yet if you listen to how some of them talk on the net,you'll mistake them for otedola.
I wonder what the 2006 ml will sell for in 2020 undecided
Atleast I bought mine 6 years ago.
Nonsense and mouth makers... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
06 w164 selling cheap

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
All these talk and no substance! undecided
You ought to be a man to call me out to talk but you're a sissy.
Ranting all over the forum over a Benz that's a 2005 model pile of junk with three engine transplants while I still drove my Japanese that is 6years old and still topnotch, prior to that, I've owned several Japanese vehicles.

By the way, what is your business with my account balance when you don't add a dime to my earnings? Lets also set the record straight, I earn my living legitimately, can you deep down in your heart boast of same? Obviously, you and I know.
You can't so if anyone should do the talking you should be quiet when legitimate income earners are talking. undecided
Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by sacramento1212: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bizzyliss:
06 w164 selling cheap

Beautiful looking interior but maintenance is the key when compared to black interior cars

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by sacramento1212: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
KINGreignn:
Ranting all over the forum over a Benz that's a 2005 model pile of junk with three engine transplants while I still drove my Japanese that is 6years old and still topnotch, prior to that, I've owned several Japanese vehicles.

By the way, what is your business with my account balance when you don't add a dime to my earnings? Lets also set the record straight, I earn my living legitimately, can you deep down in your heart boast of same? Obviously, you and I know.
You can't so if anyone should do the talking you should be quiet when legitimate income earners are talking. undecided

cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
KINGreignn:

lol and after all the bashing and mouth making you still want to settle for a 2006 benz? cheesy
Atleast I can't drive old japanese vehicles,reason I buy fairly recent ones when making the switch.
My merc is 2005 no doubt,gotten when I was pretty much a boy.
What do you think I will buy when upgrading it,which is even pretty much around the corner undecided
Also about being legitimate or not,no one really cares and is a dumb emotional move.
It can only get better,not worse.
How does a person move from a well built,super car to an old mercedes? undecidedNa so them dey do am undecided
grin grin grin
Joke bunch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by christopher123(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
shortgun:

grin grin grin
I was seeing how they were talking of LEXUS RX300 in another thread and the issues that the car especially the SUV was giving them, I laughed, I know that ML 320 - ML450 is a good SUV most of the guys I see driving them don't complain of their SUV ...Benz is a good car.

I just enjoy this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
shortgun:

grin grin grin

Don't mind them... Very soon they would start comparing Corrola with Aston Martin.... I don't even know how I started arguing with them... Who compares Benz with a Japanese.... I mean Benz.

I am not selling my ML ...it's built like a Tank and it's one of the best SUV I have ever driven... The massive engine is awesome yet silent

Tell him I am not selling.. he is a joke of a guy ! This is exactly the interior of my ML... with sensors and amazing electric seats .... Other options are amazing

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
christopher123:
I was seeing how they were talking of LEXUS RX300 in another thread and the issues that the car especially the SUV was giving them, I laughed, I know that ML 320 - ML450 is a good SUV most of the guys I see driving them don't complain of their SUV ...Benz is a good car.

I just enjoy this thread
ok
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
KINGreignn:

Bros calm down... They know you here ! If I were you bro... I would take a walk or cut some slacks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
sacramento1212:

Beautiful looking interior but maintenance is the key when compared to black interior cars

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by christopher123(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
Driving a luxurious car like Mercedes-Benz is a dream come true for most people.

Heritage: Since Mercedes-Benz was born in 1906, and inventing the first car, the brand has continuously looked at ways to make history in manufacturing cars, always staying true to its slogan: “the best or nothing”.

Innovation: Mercedes-Benz has a reputation for taking the lead in the development of technology and innovation. A breakthrough for Mercedes-Benz sets the standard for other cars.

Safety: Since introducing crash testing in 1958, Mercedes-Benz has been a leader of automotive safety in the motor industry. The brand also invented the Anti-lock braking System (ABS), including a series of proactive and reactive safety systems found on all models.

Comfort: The brand is known for the design of its luxury vehicles from the exterior to the interior, but Mercedes models are also designed to provide maximum comfort to drivers and passengers.

Selection: Mercedes-Benz has a world-class range of cars appealing to the different tastes of all drivers.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by christopher123(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
AWESOME! [quote author=Bizzyliss post=86621336][/quote]
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
loooool

the comments here have shown that the insults we lob at these ancient of days merzedes owners have really gotten to them and hurt their feelings

I would apologise, but no need, most of you knuckle heads posting rubbish and hyped merzedes junk are just suffering and smiling

buy a toyota, buy a lexus, and have peace of mind

the insults will keep coming loool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
nwanneni:
lol and after all the bashing and mouth making you still want to settle for a 2006 benz? cheesy
Atleast I can't drive old japanese vehicles,reason I buy fairly recent ones when making the switch.
My merc is 2005 no doubt,gotten when I was pretty much a boy.
What do you think I will buy when upgrading it,which is even pretty much around the corner undecided
Also about being legitimate or not,no one really cares and is a dumb emotional move.
It can only get better,not worse.
How does a person move from a well built,super car to an old mercedes? undecidedNa so them dey do am undecided
grin grin grin
Joke bunch.

this nonentity is making comments as well

what a joke

carry your rusted trouble wagen and go to hell bros

Lexus trumps Merzedes, any day, anytime, any model

one of the above is luxurious, but is just as likely to suddenly jeep you stranded on third mainland bridge

the other will keep going and going with minimum care

who no like reliability?

piles of german junk

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by drakeskull(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Trouble wink cheesy
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 9icetoo(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Never gets old. grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by drakeskull(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
In case you can't settle the rancor between benz and Toyota, coman buy my bmw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: Tetrahedron and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.