Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (966719 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 3:26am On Feb 16, 2020
Fentanyl:

looool

it's like there's something about this thread that makes empty headed ignorant merzedes fanboys post utter drivel repeatedly

that's why you had the temerity to post this electrically challenged shitbox, audi has been a wannabe car manufacturer for decades, and that is not ending anytime soon

no be say na the RS6 Avant or something else, na this assortment of junk parts you call a car, that's what you're bringing up to compare with Lexus

please carry your pile of metal and go to hell

and we all know you will still break down on the way to hell, in the end you will still call a tow driver who uses a 1999 land cruiser to tow you

Dude we know your type shaaa...you get mouth ! I give it to you!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor259: 3:55am On Feb 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:
they can't make high performance cars...they are Toyota and they couldn't competete in F1. they have never won a F1 race before ....
Remind me when last a REAL Benzedes shitbox car with a REAL name won a REAL race.

Fyi: F1 races are 90% determined by driver, the 5% by racing team members while the rest is determined by the car (which are not real cars and cannot be sold or driven on a real street or road).

You're welcome, kiddo wink

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 4:03am On Feb 16, 2020
conductor259:

Remind me when last a REAL Benzedes shitbox car with a REAL name won a REAL race.

Fyi: F1 races are 90% determined by driver, the 5% by racing team members while the rest is determined by the car (which are not real cars and cannot be sold or driven on the real).

You're welcome, kiddo wink

IGA get a grip and stop clowning....Toyota, Lexus Barent even in F1 race dude! Their cars aren't built to last the riggors

Dude Benz won two F1 race as of last year! All these small boys wet just buy their first Japanese cars no go let people hear word

Dude I understand your enthusiasm, we all started with Japanese, as you grow up , you would learn that there is more to car than basic transport which you are doing....let this stop online ! Never you go offline to foòl around by comparing Japanese to Benz (German engineering)

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 4:11am On Feb 16, 2020
We have a lot to talk about but all these Japanese trolls and clout chasers keep disturbing! I never knew that we can have this level of inferiority complex! On a Benz thread they bring their cheap cars talk here, we admit that theirs is best and a thread was created for them ! Yet these punks keeps destroying and distorting this thread ! We have s lot to learn here as Benz owners can you guys grow up and take your Toyota's , Lexus and whatevers and leave !

We have peculiarities that we need to sort out and all about ! What type of mod do we even have here ?

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor259: 4:13am On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
AmuDimpka:

IGA get a grip and stop clowning....Toyota, Lexus Barent even in F1 race dude! Their cars aren't built to last the riggors

Dude Benz won two F1 race as of last year! All these small boys wet just buy their first Japanese cars no go let people hear word

Dude I understand your enthusiasm, we all started with Japanese, as you grow up , you would learn that there is more to car than basic transport which you are doing....let this stop online ! Never you go offline to foòl around by comparing Japanese to Benz (German engineering)
[/s]
Jumping up and down for Lewis Hamilton who won an F1 title with a non street-legal race car that 70% of its parts are not from Benzedes. Leave Lewis so he can be chopping the money with his family.

When are you going to talk about your Benzedes in factors that really affect you as a user? Safety, reliability? When is Benzedes going to finally make a shitbox that doesn't set itself on fire when parked? cheesy

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 4:13am On Feb 16, 2020
For some clowns that keep saying Benz is a money pit blablabla....my dear , Benz isn't a mass car! It's a niche car! It's a car that was built with luxury in mind, good things don't come cheap !

So, why are Mercedes Benz so expensive in the first place?

1. Premium Parts
Mercedes only uses the highest quality parts for their vehicles – especially the Benz. The old ‘you get what you pay for’ adage certainly rings true here. It’s why most mechanics who aren’t Mercedes Benz certified can’t fix these cars – the parts are too expensive, and too high quality. It also means maintenance is typically low. The better the parts, the better the car, after all.

2. Technology
Mercedes has a long history of using cutting edge technology in their vehicles. While that means great, innovative features for each new model, it also means a lot of time in research and development, which can cost quite a bit of money. In the end, the money goes back to the consumer through all the great features in the cars, but it comes at a price that is well worth it.

3. Quality & Consistency
Some people are still driving the same Mercedes Benz they first purchased in 1980. Mercedes is known for its long-lasting cars, because they are built with such elegant craftsmanship. With premium parts, knowledgeable workers, and attention to detail, a Benz may be an investment, but it’s a durable one that stands the test of time.

4. A Trustworthy Name
That quality and consistency has made Mercedes Benz a household name for years. Because of that, the company has branded itself as the epitome of luxury. And, yes – luxury can come at a price. But luxury also means quality, which is exactly what Mercedes offers its customers. It might seem silly to say they have a high price tag because ‘they can,’ but with so many years of quality and success, Mercedes definitely has earned the right to sell great, expensive, luxury cars.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 4:17am On Feb 16, 2020
Apart from the brand and quality , German Engineering
Long known for its top-of-the-line German engineering, Mercedes-Benz vehicles have always enjoyed superior performance and design. At the turn of the century, the automaker developed a honeycomb radiator, a highly efficient closed cooling system, and in 1906, Mercedes-Benz debuted electric cars, trucks, and buses.

The multivalve engine was released in 1910, and the supercharged engine followed just over a decade later, significantly increasing the power of several models. In 1931, four-wheel independent suspension contributed serious comfort to Mercedes-Benz rides.

Numerous safety developments like crumple zones and crash testing in the mid-20th century made these vehicles the remarkably safe rides they still are today. Additional developments like the anti-lock braking system and 4MATIC all-wheel drive in the late 20th century further enhanced the automaker’s safety features. Today, drivers know that getting behind the wheel of a Mercedes-Benz means they’ll have access to the latest engineering feats.

Cutting-Edge Technology
In addition to decades of engineering prowess, Mercedes-Benz also stands out with its cutting-edge technology. Attention Assist helps drivers stay safe by keeping them alert. To develop this innovative technology, Mercedes-Benz assessed more than 70 factors that occur during a drive and developed a method for sensors detect drowsiness. This technology relies on existing sensors and sounds an audible alert to keep drivers awake and paying attention.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor259: 4:17am On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
AmuDimpka:
For some clowns that keep saying Benz is a money pit blablabla....my dear , Benz isn't a mass car! It's a niche car! It's a car that was built with luxury in mind, good things don't come cheap !

So, why are Mercedes Benz so expensive in the first place?

1. Premium Parts
Mercedes only uses the highest quality parts for their vehicles – especially the Benz. The old ‘you get what you pay for’ adage certainly rings true here. It’s why most mechanics who aren’t Mercedes Benz certified can’t fix these cars – the parts are too expensive, and too high quality. It also means maintenance is typically low. The better the parts, the better the car, after all.

2. Technology
Mercedes has a long history of using cutting edge technology in their vehicles. While that means great, innovative features for each new model, it also means a lot of time in research and development, which can cost quite a bit of money. In the end, the money goes back to the consumer through all the great features in the cars, but it comes at a price that is well worth it.

3. Quality & Consistency
Some people are still driving the same Mercedes Benz they first purchased in 1980. Mercedes is known for its long-lasting cars, because they are built with such elegant craftsmanship. With premium parts, knowledgeable workers, and attention to detail, a Benz may be an investment, but it’s a durable one that stands the test of time.

4. A Trustworthy Name
That quality and consistency has made Mercedes Benz a household name for years. Because of that, the company has branded itself as the epitome of luxury. And, yes – luxury can come at a price. But luxury also means quality, which is exactly what Mercedes offers its customers. It might seem silly to say they have a high price tag because ‘they can,’ but with so many years of quality and success, Mercedes definitely has earned the right to sell great, expensive, luxury cars.
[/s]
Both Consumer Reports (US) and JD Power disagree with you.

Bring any ranking or research to support the trash you just wrote not quoting some shit car dealers tell you to take your money in exchange for a moneypit shitty shitbox Benzedes wink

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 4:21am On Feb 16, 2020
conductor259:
[s][/s]

Blablabla...boy, you have a lot of growing to do! I know that you are Japanese lover, we all felt like that when we had our first ride ! It is natural! Don't worry you would grow up and transcend and know that there is more to car than taking you from point A to point B, then you will start looking for performance , luxury and safety...

But for now, it's quite understandable, you can bask in your my Japanese is the best! I had that mentality until I drove a BMW and Benz and saw the difference!

You would grow up! Trust me, it's just stages in life ! But you will grow up !

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor259: 4:24am On Feb 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

[s]Blablabla...boy, you have a lot of growing to do! I know that you are Japanese lover, we all felt like that when we had our first ride ! It is natural! Don't worry you would grow up and transcend and know that there is more to car than taking you from point A to point B, then you will start looking for performance , luxury and safety...

But for now, it's quite understandable, you can bask in your my Japanese is the best! I had that mentality until I drove a BMW and Benz and saw the difference!
[/s]
You would grow up! Trust me, it's just stages in life ! But you will grow up !
When I grow up I start using Landcruiser like Dangote, Buhari and all the rich men in the country wink

Any rich man you know without Landcruiser and Hilux is an upcoming rich man cheesy

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 4:35am On Feb 16, 2020
conductor259:

When I grow up I start using Landcruiser like Dangote, Buhari and all the rich men in the country wink

If I say you have a lot of growing up to do it would as if I am lying, now I have confirmed it...you are a kid and you are buying your first ride !

So in your widest dream , you think that Dangote would leave Bentley, Folks Royce , Aston Martin, Mercedes , BMW for some Toyota as a main car! Dude that you are seeing the is his work car . I told you that Toyota and Japanese are meant for transport from point A to B that is what it is ....please look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xFw80PhG7o

Even your president even uses Benz while his boys used Toyota

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xFw80PhG7o

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor259: 4:43am On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
AmuDimpka:

If I say you have a lot of growing up to do it would as if I am lying, now I have confirmed it...you are a kid and you are buying your first ride !

So in your widest dream , you think that Dangote would leave Bentley, Folks Royce , Aston Martin, Mercedes , BMW for some Toyota as a main car! Dude that you are seeing the is his work car . I told you that Toyota and Japanese are meant for transport from point A to B that is what it is ....please look at this

Even your president even uses Benz while his boys used Toyota

[/s]
Mugu. You people read too much fake news. Show me where Dangote posed with any of the imaginary cars you posted. cheesy Not saying he can't buy those shitboxes for fun but at least we have seen him with the LC, where is your fake Benzedes?

As for the president I intentionally mentioned him so you will shoot yourself in the foot. Show me in his convoy where you see any Benzedes shitbox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVvAUM9yOhs
Ceremonial Benzedes bought by the last president that he only drives during occasion like when Ambassador visits him.

Even Buhari will tell you that Toyota saved his life. If he was driving a Benzedes shitcarton in 2014 by now he would be dead. cheesy

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by souldeep(m): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2020
Morning all. I planned getting the Benz ML320 2003 model and I'll like to know how efficient is the fuel consumption from someone who has used or currently using the car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2020
souldeep:
Morning all. I planned getting the Benz ML320 2003 model and I'll like to know how efficient is the fuel consumption from someone who has used or currently using the car.

only spend money on that so called SUV if you want heartbreak

that moving junkhouse is a bottomless money pit destined to spend its days rusting away in a mechanic workshop or scrap yard

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2020
conductor259:
[s][/s]
Mugu. You people read too much fake news. Show me where Dangote posed with any of the imaginary cars you posted. cheesy Not saying he can't buy those shitboxes for fun but at least we have seen him with the LC, where is your fake Benzedes?

As for the president I intentionally mentioned him so you will shoot yourself in the foot. Show me in his convoy where you see any Benzedes shitbox.

Ceremonial Benzedes bought by the last president that he only drives during occasion like when Ambassador visits him.

Even Buhari will tell you that Toyota saved his life. If he was driving a Benzedes shitcarton in 2014 by now he would be dead. cheesy

looool my comrade at arms

keep battling the forces of German fake superiority at all times and from all corners, solidarity is assured

it was the same fake superiority that made Mercedes benz side with Hitler and the Nazi Party while they committed the worst atrocities in history and used Jewish slaves to get rich

now merzedes wants to claim classy upmarket brand

they were deceptive and evil then, and they are deceptive and evil now

nonsense and merzedes

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2020
souldeep:
Amudimkpa is using one.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by souldeep(m): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2020
Thanks for ur response but I'll like to be cleared on why u referred to it as a junkhouse. What issues is associated with the car please?
Fentanyl:

only spend money on that so called SUV if you want heartbreak

that moving junkhouse is a bottomless money pit destined to spend its days rusting away in a mechanic workshop or scrap yard

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2020
conductor259:
[s][/s]

Dude I am done with you...go and dealw.ith your insecurity....and grow up..

Stop chasing clout !

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2020
souldeep:

That is s good car, the SUV doesn't consume much! Ensure that your catalyst is good and make sure that you have your plugs good.

It's a good car and the parts are great and not that expensive, the full engine is around 120k , the full gear (transmission) is around 60k....but trust me these things would last you long and that is why they are a bit cheap ! It is a rugged SUV!

you would love the cruise control , just like other Benz products and the interior illumination and compass coordinates at the centre morrow are few of the things that make that ride a luxury with the electric seats with heaters !

You would enjoy the surround system of Bose speakers and the safety of the car...it comes with 6 air bags standards and get used to sensors !

Some come with reverse sensors ! It's a great ride !

Go for it ! You wouldn't regret it ! Also there is a computer that calculates this in the car! It is displayed on top of the central mirrow of the car with calander. Benz built an efficient SUV there ....

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2020
souldeep:
Thanks for ur response but I'll like to be cleared on why u referred to it as a junkhouse. What issues is associated with the car please?

Are you listening to someone that has never owned or driven a Benz in his life, are you listening to someone that has driven Toyota or driving ye first car

Trust me , he cant be able to tell you why it's a junk house ! He can never tell you the reason...they are trolls and they know we are watching

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Fentanyl:

looool my comrade at arms

keep battling the forces of German fake superiority at all times and from all corners, solidarity is assured

it was the same fake superiority that made Mercedes benz side with Hitler and the Nazi Party while they committed the worst atrocities in history and used Jewish slaves to get rich

now merzedes wants to claim classy upmarket brand

they were deceptive and evil then, and they are deceptive and evil now

nonsense and merzedes

Comrades in arm? Oh the hate is a war and do or die

Now I understand the psychology...it is a pity

Bro grow up

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2020
souldeep:

Welcome to the club, the Benz badge is a prestige ! Go for it

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Comrades in arm? Oh the hate is a war and do or die

Now I understand the psychology...it is a pity

Bro grow up
That guy you quoted owns the antagonist moniker

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2020
author=AmuDimpka post=86691709]

That is s good car, the SUV doesn't consume much! Ensure that your catalyst is good and make sure that you have your plugs good.

It's a good car and the parts are great and not that expensive, the full engine is around 120k , the full gear (transmission) is around 60k....but trust me these things would last you long and that is why they are a bit cheap ! It is a rugged SUV!

you would love the cruise control , just like other Benz products and the interior illumination and compass coordinates at the centre morrow are few of the things that make that ride a luxury with the electric seats with heaters !

You would enjoy the surround system of Bose speakers and the safety of the car...it comes with 6 air bags standards and get used to sensors !

Go for it ! You wouldn't regret it ! Also there is a computer that calculates this in the car! It is displayed on top of the central mirrow of the car with calander. Benz built an efficient SUV there ....[/quote]

souldeep this is the best review you can ever get anywhere.....and it's free. wink
Better you listen to AmuDimkpa cos he's a real Benz owner.
He has used the SUV.... He has all the experience about maintenance and all.
Don't listen to the other nuisance that have never owned a Benz all his life.
Na inferiority complex n frustration dey worry am.
You are welcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mejai(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2020
Enough of this! This thread is not what it used to be. Make una sheath swords. Benz owners or would be owners are not find it funny.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2020
shortgun:
author=AmuDimpka post=86691709]

Go for it ! You wouldn't regret it ! Also there is a computer that calculates this in the car! It is displayed on top of the central mirrow of the car with calander. Benz built an efficient SUV there ....

souldeep this is the best review you can ever get anywhere.....and it's free. wink
Better you listen to AmuDimkpa cos he's a real Benz owner.
He has used the SUV.... He has all the experience about maintenance and all.
Don't listen to the other nuisance that have never owned a Benz all his life.
Na inferiority complex n frustration dey worry am.
You are welcome

That is why I am worried with these Toyota Lexus trolls, they are making a mess of these thread...they haven't owned any Benz , they have not driven any yet they come here and make noise ! They are busy clout chasing and trying to measure up with Benz ...u have advised that guy, he can either listen or listen to Toyota guys. It remains me when I was driving Japanese, they said that Benz is problematic and guzzles fuel, until I drove my first Benz , a C class 230 (Elegance) then I realised that Benz doesn't consume fuel , I enjoyed the handling and made me stuck to Benz...then I went for ML320 (04) that is a great SUV...maybe the next in few ears is ML350 or GL 450

I just love Benz products! Then BMW and maybe Volvo ! I no fit for all these Japanese wahala again ! I don leave that

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2020
mejai:
Enough of this! This thread is not what it used to be. Make una sheath swords. Benz owners or would be owners are not find it funny.

That is the problem, we have told them that we don hear say Japanese Lexus and Mazda are the best cars they should just get out of the thread...yet they wouldn't

If you have Benz questions abeg ask us. We are here , we talk from owners point if view not trolls

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2020
looooool

merzedes fanboys are emotionally hurt lol
pained much? how does it feel to receive what you dish out?
bunch of noisemakers

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2020
mejai:

see bros, it is simple

anytime I come across this thread and anybody references toyota or any japanese automaker in a derogatory manner, lol that person will regret it seriously

if you want to discuss merzedes, I've said it before, stick to your merzedes and leave toyota alone

otherwise na painment go dey deal with you all steady

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Clowns everywhere...trust me

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:
Clowns everywhere...trust me
Ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Ignore it.
that is the best.... Approach

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.