Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (973045 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ogbuefi677(m): 12:16am On Feb 24, 2020
strafist911:
Japanese car owners have low sef esteem. Why are they always constituting nuisance on this thread? I have never seen Mercedes owners in Nissan & Toyota threads.

I think we should stop replying them.
Exactly my thoughts.
B/c of the activities of these miscreants who pollut this thread nonstop,for the 1st time,I strayed into the Lexus and Toyota thread.
Lo n behold,everywhere was calm,no Benz owner measuring dick with them there.
But their inferiority complex no go allow them comot for this thread.
Even if we delude and deceive ourselves here,why can't these neer do wells let people be?

8 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor259: 12:23am On Feb 24, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Exactly my thoughts.
B/c of the activities of these miscreants who pollut this thread nonstop,for the 1st time,I strayed into the Lexus and Toyota thread.
Even if we delude and deceive ourselves here,why can't these neer do wells let people be?
Are you sure? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by adanny01(m): 4:57am On Feb 24, 2020
strafist911:
Japanese car owners have low sef esteem. Why are they always constituting nuisance on this thread? I have never seen Mercedes owners in Nissan & Toyota threads.

I think we should stop replying them.

A true Christian or Muslim is the one that knows what being the other is.

A true Mercedes fan should be able to know why a Toyota fan is not a Mercedes fan.

Liberate yourself with knowledge. Dont be like a 10 yr old bride who grows up to discover she has only fvcked 1 man then starts misbehaving at 25.

What makes you a true Mercedes fan is the knowledge you have on all the top car brands.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by adanny01(m): 5:08am On Feb 24, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Exactly my thoughts.

You are also missing the point.

A choice between a Mercedes and a Toyota is like students sitting for an exam. At the end, the students are graded according to their performance. Without the exam, how can you know which student has properly understood what they where taught?

How can you know Mercedes is a better car if you have no Toyota experience?

On the contrary, this thread needs more Japanese guys to see how big the Mercedes dick is?

Don't just bring a measuring tape to a fvcking competition, bring your game.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Quit dicking around...

Nissan 3.7L V6 - 350 HP
Mercedes 5.5L V8 - 349 HP

Shame no dey catch you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Nissan 3.7L V6 - 350 HP

Shame no dey catch you?
No dey talk for koro....come front-page. Japanese fanboy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:06am On Feb 24, 2020
adanny01:

A true Christian or Muslim is the one that knows what being the other is.

A true Mercedes fan should be able to know why a Toyota fan is not a Mercedes fan.

Liberate yourself with knowledge. Dont be like a 10 yr old bride who grows up to discover she has only fvcked 1 man then starts misbehaving at 25.

What makes you a true Mercedes fan is the knowledge you have on all the top car brands.

Which is why I don't take most of them on this thread seriously.
They don't know jack sh*t about cars, only their stupid Benzedes Benz or Nothing.

Only Smartchoiice, Nakoks, Eddee, and a select few are knowledgeable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2020
Smartchoiice:

No dey talk for koro....come front-page. Japanese fanboy

Which front page again na?

And I'm not a Japanese fanboy. In fact, I'm still torn between a Q50 and a Cadillac ATS for my next car. I'll drive whatever gives me joy to drive, without stressing me.

I love German cars; I just have issues with some of the idiots on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

And I'm not a Japanese fanboy. In fact, I'm still torn between a Q50 and a Cadillac ATS for my next car. I'll drive whatever gives me joy to drive, without stressing me.

We both know that with car companies you win some and lose some. People are more likely to be receptive to your message if devoid of insults. You want to influence not command. Humans don't reason the way you think

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2020
conductor259:

Are you sure? cheesy

You are becoming repulsive.Get something better to do with your time.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Nissan 3.7L V6 - 350 HP

Shame no dey catch you?

Hide!!

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Hide!!

You're better than this. Brabus is an aftermarket tuning company. I could give you examples of tuned Nissan GTRs with 1500 HP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 9icetoo(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Wonder what he'll do when he discovers paddle shifters. grin
He will wet his pants with jizz I suppose. This life sha
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Cadi. Resale value is shit though

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Cadi. Resale value is shit though

There was a thread that they tried comparing Benz with Toyota ....the whole world told them that Toyota and lexus are just kiosk as they said

LoL
https://www.nairaland.com/5702501/toyota-better-company-than-mercedes/18#86939343

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2020
This is a Benz thread and we are here to discuss about our cars no matter the models but idìots and clowns would bring their stupidity and madness to disturb the peace of the thread with their clout chasing acts

So unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
Soja go, soja come - fight remain. People for South Africa dey run unholy alliances, we dey here dey fight steady.

https://www.carscoops.com/2020/02/crazy-toyota-hilux-build-has-an-c63-amg-6-2-liter-v8-and-a-manual-box/amp/

I mean can't we just have light humor on here without fighting or measuring d*cks always? I mean i have a glorious picture of Toyota K-leg but I'm not willing to fight any one here. What happened to good ol' fashioned banter?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Eddee:
Soja go, soja come - fight remain. People for South Africa dey run unholy alliances, we dey here dey fight steady.

https://www.carscoops.com/2020/02/crazy-toyota-hilux-build-has-an-c63-amg-6-2-liter-v8-and-a-manual-box/amp/

I mean can't we just have light humor on here without fighting or measuring d*cks always? I mean i have a glorious picture of Toyota K-leg but I'm not willing to fight any one here. What happened to good ol' fashioned banter?

Welcome back to civilization grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
KINGreignn:

Welcome back to civilization grin

Thanks big man, how the family?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
One of the hottest cars on the road right now.

Spontaneous combustion, you love to see it.

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by okoligee: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mercedes c330, direct Belgium radiator or new radiator which should I buy and replace old one. I need the best that keep temperature very low.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by okoligee: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
how much for diagnostic tool for Mercedes
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by okoligee: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
many litters of gear oil does Mercedes c320 use? it is a six cylinder engine
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ibbabah: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
okoligee:

Am also seeking same answer for my gear oil of M272 engine.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by drakeskull(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
ibbabah:

check bevo
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
okoligee:
it should be around 7 star oil
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Midoda: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Midoda: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
ibbabah:

Same and liqui moly top tec 1800 will work perfectly at 4k per litre.Except you can lay your hands on original star at 10k per ltr
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Midoda: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Liqui Moly is the largest oil and addictive producer in Germany with the largest market share.If your benz is from Europe there's an 80% chance it's been drinking Moly.Contact me for oils (engine and gear to coolants,brake oil,steering,etc.)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (547) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.