Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (965665 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by rexlims(m): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Good evening house, pls am having issues with my benz c-180 2000 model. I recently noticed that after driving for some time, it goes off even with fuel in it. Can d Benz guru tell me what might be d cos of this?
PS. Am a newbie when it comes to cars, simple terms will be nice.
Thanks.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
rexlims:
Good evening house, pls am having issues with my benz c-180 2000 model. I recently noticed that after driving for some time, it goes off even with fuel in it. Can d Benz guru tell me what might be d cos of this?
Thanks.

Sometimes it can be harness wire , it used to stay at te back ! Also check your fuel pump ! But it's more of an electric issue ...get a good mechanic

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by rexlims(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
[Thanks, I changed d fuel pump recently. I really don't know what d harness wire look like. I will try and get a good mechanic/electrician as u have suggested.quote author=AmuDimpka post=86823156]

Sometimes it can be harness wire , it used to stay at te back ! Also check your fuel pump ! But it's more of an electric issue ...get a good mechanic[/quote]
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor259: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Sometimes it can be harness wire , it used to stay at te back ! Also check your fuel pump ! But it's more of an electric issue ...get a good mechanic
Lol. See them don dey agree that their Benzedes na electric problem cheesy
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
rexlims:
Thanks.
Most likely saddle fuel tank issues
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 5:46am On Feb 21, 2020
conductor259:

Lol. See them don dey agree that their Benzedes na electric problem cheesy

I was thinking that you said that you are the richest man , so how come you keep quotihg me...does it mean that you have less thing to do ..

Oga, na beg I dey beg.... No dey quote me, I no get this strength! Na beg I dey beg

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 21, 2020
AmuDimpka:

I was thinking that you said that you are the richest man , so how come you keep quotihg me...does it mean that you have less thing to do ..

Oga, na beg I dey beg.... No dey quote me, I no get this strength! Na beg I dey beg

How's your ML doing? I am reluctant to get one given the fact that the torque and horsepower are less than my m112 powered E320...

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2020
Smartchoiice:

How's your ML doing? I am reluctant to get one given the fact that the torque and horsepower are less than my m112 powered E320...

I doubt ...it's the same engine capacity..some E 320 use the same engine with ML also

Both are same engine capacity hence the word 320 (3.2L)

The ML is doing great ..handling is great , it's an SUV but rides like a car

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor259: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2020
AmuDimpka:

. E pain am. cheesy

Lol. I have seen over 1 thousand people driving the same car I'm driving in my town. The only thing I remember telling you is that you can't tell someone whose car cost about 10x of the 1998 shitbox you're driving to "upgrade". I found out the thing still dey pain you. cheesy
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2020
conductor259:
. E pain am. cheesy

Lol. I have seen over 1 thousand people driving the same car I'm driving in my town. The only thing I remember telling you is that you can't tell someone whose car cost about 10x of the 1998 shitbox you're driving to "upgrade". I found out the thing still dey pain you. cheesy

I am not pained, just that I consider you an irritant that's all

Can we call a day

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2020
Conductor259 I come in peace - From #Unical with love grin

Abeg make we no fight, you na my personal person!

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2020
Eddee:
Conductor259 I come in peace - From #Unical with love grin

Abeg make we no fight, you na my personal person!
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor259: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
AmuDimpka:

I am not pained, just that I consider you an irritant that's all

Can we call a day

irritant
/ˈɪrɪt(ə)nt/
noun
a substance that causes slight inflammation or other discomfort to the body.
"a powerful skin irritant"
a thing that is continually annoying or distracting.

In other words, e dey pain you. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET4N5gsF8Wg
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by inze(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
rexlims:
Thanks.

Had an experience with a C180 then. Fuel tank has double section and the pass through sometime gets blocked. Went through the whole process of taking it down and have it washed with thinner.

The above is a cumbersome job as the whole suspension has to come out to access tank. If the same is the case with yours I suggest you try this first, park/push/get vehicle in a position where rear left tire is suspending high up just like having it on a jack. Do same for right rear one at a time for some minutes and try cranking afterwards.

Try this since you’ve changed fuel pump before proceeding on the herculean task of bring down fuel tank.

My2Cent

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Brother ignore that jobless guy....he will eventually fade away.
I can't banter with someone who doesn't have a stand.
He was saying Benz is expensive, he's now saying Benz is cheap.
Now he's problem is that we are driving old benz grin
If it's not broken why change it.
No true owner of a Mercedes Benz will be changing cars every year like most Japanese people do.

You can't even tell the difference between 2017 Japanese and the 2019 model grin grin
They will push the fender in; it will become 2017 model then push it out in 2019 grin grin grin
Or they will just change the headlights of the previous year.
once you buy a Benz u will want to drive it till eternity grin grin grin grin.
This is the price I got for a 2005 Benz C55. (Tokunbo oo, not brand new)
How many 2005 Japanese can sell for that amount in 2020. grin grin grin grin
The owner knows what he will lose selling the car hence the price.
Like you used to say.... there's a point one gets to in life and they will realise that there is more to a car than moving from point A to B.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
shortgun:

Brother ignore that jobless guy....he will eventually fade away.
I can't banter with someone who doesn't have a stand.
He was saying Benz is expensive, he's now saying Benz is cheap.
Now he's problem is that we are driving old benz grin
If it's not broken why change it.
No true owner of a Mercedes Benz will be changing cars every year like most Japanese people do.

You can't even tell the difference between 2017 Japanese and the 2019 model grin grin
They will push the fender in; it will become 2017 model then push it out in 2019 grin grin grin
Or they will just change the headlights of the previous year.
once you buy a Benz u will want to drive it till eternity grin grin grin grin.
This is the price I got for a 2005 Benz C55. (Tokunbo oo, not brand new)
How many 2005 Japanese can sell for that amount in 2020. grin grin grin grin
The owner knows what he will lose selling the car hence the price.
Like you used to say.... there's a point one gets to in life and they will realise that there is more to a car than moving from point A to B.

My brother that was why I gave up on him when he said that his car can buy 10 Benz...so tht was it !

I just decided to ignore him...

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor259: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
This used 2005 Toyota Tacoma is 6.2m. As a matter of fact, it will buy some people ML320 in ten places and still have 200k change for Benzedes ML fuel guzzling

I know it will pain them but I no care. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Horiolah(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
This heavenlyfvck guy no get joy.

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

1. It's expensive because it has just 37k miles. You can probably see that same car for 3m with higher mileage.

2. Price is no indication of quality. Instead of buying a 2005 C55 for that, I'd go buy a 2008 Lexus IS-F that'll destroy it on the track and drag strip, while handling better, being way more comfortable and well-built, and being more reliable. In fact, only an idiot would buy a 2005 C55 for 10m, lmao. You can get a 2016 Camaro SS for that price. Or a 2009-2011 M3 or C63.

Your post is fookin stupid, but I've come to expect that from you anyway.
Corper you are still very rude.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor259: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Corper you are still very rude.
And you're still much pained wink cheesy
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
conductor259:

And you're still much pained wink cheesy
Why should I be?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Smartchoiice:

i have an 06 clean for sale
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Themandalorian: 12:15am On Feb 22, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

1. It's expensive because it has just 37k miles. You can probably see that same car for 3m with higher mileage.

2. Price is no indication of quality. Instead of buying a 2005 C55 for that, I'd go buy a 2008 Lexus IS-F that'll destroy it on the track and drag strip, while handling better, being way more comfortable and well-built, and being more reliable. In fact, only an idiot would buy a 2005 C55 for 10m, lmao. You can get a 2016 Camaro SS for that price. Or a 2009-2011 M3 or C63.

Your post is fookin stupid, but I've come to expect that from you anyway.
This is pure savagery.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by drakeskull(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hyundai been making some aggressive designs lately lipsrsealed

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5700598/tacha-ships-benz-uk-use
More heart breaks for benz haters
grin grin grin grin
Tacha is shipping her benz from Naija to UK.
Benz or nothing cheesy
Go girl
Let no low life quote me cos I dont respond to idiots and motor park touts

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor259: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
shortgun:

Benz or nothing
Go girl
[/s]Shows the micro brain size of most Benzedes fanatics like you.

How can she ship a N1.5m overused shitbox to UK. Even the shipping and the import duty alone will likely outweigh the 2.5m naira they're selling the shitbox in toks.

UK drives right-handed vehicles. I wonder who ships a left-handed shitbox to UK.

Only a yoosless yoot that has enough time to be watching Big Brother will be as senseless to believe that nonsense.. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
conductor259:

Shows the micro brain size owned by most Benzedes fanatics like you.

How can she ship a N1.5m overused shitbox to UK. Even the shipping and the import duty alone will likely outweigh the 2.5m naira they're selling the shitbox in toks.

UK drives right-handed vehicles. I wonder who ships a left-handed shitbox to UK.

Only a yoosless yoot that has enough time to be watching Big Brother will be as senseless to believe that nonsense.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:44am On Feb 23, 2020
shortgun:
grin grin grin grin
Benz or nothing cheesy
Go girl

You no really wise. I wonder how you dey for real life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.