Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (970003 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Midoda: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by okoligee: 9:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
my engine read 80 degree for temperature. I want to ask if I instule new radiator if the temperature will be lower?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
okoligee:
my engine read 80 degree for temperature.
I want to ask if I instule new radiator if the temperature will be lower?

That's normal.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2020
Smartchoiice:

That's normal.

In fact way below normal for some mercedes.Mine averages 90 degrees
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ibbabah: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
okoligee:
my engine read 80 degree for temperature.
I want to ask if I instule new radiator if the temperature will be lower?

Your temperature is normal bros. Nothing is wrong with the radiator. Mine is 82 but will hit 85 or thereabout with AC.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor260: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Otunba Akin Alabi. Man wey sabi wetin car be (not all these 1.5m C300 Benzedes for nothing unemployed chewing gum boys) cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by bayooz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
My CLK320 temperature averages 88 on many occasions.[quote author=Smartchoiice post=87065974]
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
bayooz:
My CLK320 temperature averages 88 on many occasions.
Very ok
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by calculus4life: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
I need an opinion and reviews on 2012 Mercedes Benz c250. The maintenance, reliability, cost and availability of spare parts and it tends to have low ground clearance is there any solution to it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
calculus4life:
I need an opinion and reviews on 2012 Mercedes Benz c250. The maintenance, reliability, cost and availability of spare parts and it tends to have low ground clearance is there any solution to it. Thanks
Go to cars . Com to read for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor260: 2:59am On Mar 03, 2020
Pic: a governor walks out graciously from his abundantly-equipped Landcruiser which is popularly known as the "King of Road" or the "Ultimate SUV" around the WORLD .

Pic: an unreliable flying Benzedes shitbox fails another moose/stability test, leading to media backlash and recall of the entire model from the MARKET (1997). cheesy

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor260: 3:12am On Mar 03, 2020
First and second picture:
Ekiti state governor Fayose escapes as he loses two unreliable Benzedes shitboxes in the space of one year: the first flying carton quilox box suddenly caught fire while on the road while the second developed k-leg and started dancing kerewa while in motion.

Other pictures: Realising that the Landcruiser is the ultimate executive machine, Fayose had no other option than to acquire the finest Landcruiser with the fullest luxury made by Toyota under the Lexus brand aka LX570.

Now when someone sees him on the road, he'll appear much like a governor not like a Malaysia returnee yahoo boy. Look at how much the crowd is respecting and hailing him in the Lexus Lx570 cheesy

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 12:39am On Mar 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t5BsGfUcc0

Who among you guys here does not like scotty? Lemme troll y'all a bit grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 04, 2020
banky3w:

Who among you guys here does not like scotty? Lemme troll y'all a bit grin grin grin
You're trolling nobody. You're just exhibiting your lack of respect, low self-esteem and lunacy.

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Tijuana: 6:31am On Mar 04, 2020
banky3w:

lmaoooo

well done!

this really hurt the feelings of the poster above me

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Tijuana: 6:31am On Mar 04, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You're trolling nobody. You're just exhibiting your lack of respect, low self-esteem and lunacy.

painment lol

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Pls dont stop giving them any attention and they will fade away.
Imagine someone posting over 83000miles used GLK probably owned by someone who doesn't maintain the vehicle to troll benz.
I would've posted hundreds of videos and pictures of lemon Japanese like this one but that will be giving them some relevance.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2020
shortgun:

Pls dont stop giving them any attention and they will fade away.
Imagine someone posting over 83000miles used GLK probably owned by someone who doesn't maintain the vehicle to troll benz.
I would've posted hundreds of videos and pictures of lemon Japanese like this one but that will be giving them some relevance.

How is this ad relevant?

Every day, you convince me further of the inadequacy of your intellectual faculties.

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Tijuana: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

How is this ad relevant?

Every day, you convince me further of the inadequacy of your intellectual faculties.

lol

keep hitting them where it hurts!

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

How is this ad relevant?

grin grin grin
I've got no time explaining my posts to people with no brain.
If u cant comprehend..ur problem not mine grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Tijuana: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2020
shortgun:
grin grin grin I've got no time explaining my posts to people with no brain. If u cant comprehend..ur problem not mine grin grin

SIFIA PAINS

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Lets just ignore them and their folly will be seen by them.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Heavenlybang and zero chills grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
nakoks:

Lets just ignore them and their folly will be seen by them.
You of all people should know better, I used to think the person behind this moniker is cultured but that's not you. You can't take a simple sarcasm. Shioor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Coming from a moniker ashawo....... I'm not moved grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by egesie(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please what's the recommended engine oil and ATF for '06 MB W203 C350?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Zane2point4(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tijuana:

lmaoooo

well done!

this really hurt the feelings of the poster above me

Lmao,suprisensly a friend of mine uses this same vehicle,he is in pains now.
The cost of fixing the car is putting a large hole in his pockets he finally listed it in jiji for sale recently.

I asked him why ,he said he didnt know that cost of fixing Mercedes is not a penny.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor260: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
Zane2point4:

Lmao,suprisensly a friend of mine uses this same vehicle,he is in pains now.
The cost of fixing the car is putting a large hole in his pockets he finally listed it in jiji for sale recently.

I asked him why ,he said he didnt know that cost of fixing Mercedes is not a penny.

Mind the word: cost of fixing. He didn't say cost of maintenance. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
egesie:
Please what's the recommended engine oil and ATF for '06 MB W203 C350?
How did u get d W203 C350?...its rear.
Treat her well with respect.
Which oil do u normally use?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by egesie(m): 5:32am On Mar 06, 2020
shortgun:

How did u get d W203 C350?...its rear.
Treat her well with respect.
Which oil do u normally use?

Haven't gotten it yet, still in search

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 5:45am On Mar 06, 2020
egesie:

I have this c300 for sale https://www.nairaland.com/5709249/foreign-used-2008-mercedes-benz-c300
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2020
egesie:

Oh...ok.
I pray u find one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (547) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.