Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (968669 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ifebazz(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2020
A new battery did the trick. I bought a new one and the boy has been A-okay. Thanks guys for the assistance or improved knowledge.

chukel:
fuel pump is beginning to fail
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by DreCharles(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
nakoks:

New 15k(china)

Toks 15k

Thanks much
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by blackfm: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bolatitodavies:
please who sells 2008 w204 full headlamp/full light?
Talk to that guy on IG if you want custom headlamps

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by donprosper6(m): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
After changing my c300 fan it makes noise like it blows... much faster I guess and I can feel the heat from the engine while standing just beside my car too... don’t know why.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2020
My benz gear is stuck in P (tiptronic) gear and I goigke it and they said that I should use this

Though my brake light switch is bad.... I need to change it and also the mechanic told me that they would need to service the selector, I don't know how true is this... But how do I get the selector to move normally without pen

Do I buy a new selector ? Do I service this one

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

In my opinion, NO! I don't quite think you're ready for AMG ownership, there's a small jump from an RX350 to an ML350, and an even bigger one up to an ML63.

If you love the ML and need the power, what you should get is an ML550. Excellent 4.7L twin turbo V8 with over 400 HP. Get that instead. The M278 and M276 (V6 used in most Mercs from 2012 to 2016) are modular engines and share accessories, so parts shouldn't be an issue. By 2015, all issues with the M278 had also been solved.

I CANNOT in good faith advice you to get the ML63.

Selah.
My benz gear is stuck in P (tiptronic) gear and I goigke it and they said that I should use this

Though my brake light switch is bad.... I need to change it and also the mechanic told me that they would need to service the selector, I don't know how true is this... But how do I get the selector to move normally without pen
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2020
nakoks:

Absolutely spot on

Weyreypay should advise also
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2020
ariesbull:

Weyreypay should advise also
This is very normal with those Mercedes P class produced in 1987 by Mitsubishi. It's normal.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2020
ariesbull:

Replace the switch.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by justiniyke29: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2020
ariesbull:

Do I buy a new selector ? Do I service this one
Change the break switch, its located on the break pedal. once you do that your selector would move
ps: dont service any selector o

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
justiniyke29:
Change the break switch, its located on the break pedal. once you do that your selector would move
ps: dont service any selector o
okay
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
kingreign:

This is very normal with those Mercedes P class produced in 1987 by Mitsubishi. It's normal.
I hear you.... Nobi only mitsubishi but Innoson

I have taken the important advise... The brake switch is bad and I would change it
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
ariesbull:
I hear you.... Nobi only mitsubishi but Innoson

I have taken the important advise... The brake switch is bad and I would change it

Next time do not hesitate to indicate the model of car and year of manufacture. It helps folks to properly analyze and advice you better.

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
kingreign:

Next time do not hesitate to indicate the model of car and year of manufacture. It helps folks to properly analyze and advice you better.
okay
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by okoligee: 12:47am On Nov 07, 2020
I have very old Mercedes 2003 c320, can I buy a 4 cylinder 2004 c 240 and swap the engine. My c 320 body is very old
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:20am On Nov 07, 2020
okoligee:
I have very old Mercedes 2003 c320, can I buy a 4 cylinder 2004 c 240 and swap the engine. My c 320 body is very old

There's no four cylinder C240.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2020
okoligee:
why swap engines ... How do you guys do that

If you don't like the car, which I don't think it's old because even toyota of 1994 is still being driven and we have even 1979 Benz 230 (flat booth) still driven and we even have toyota sienna (1996) and honda Pilot 2000 still being driven so why say your 2003 is very old and body very old.... You must be a terrible owner to have ruined the car

My dear V6 cars are great only maintenance is the key .... Or sell it and buy a 4 cylinder kompressor engine
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2020
ariesbull:
why swap engines ... How do you guys do that

If you don't like the car, which I don't think it's old because even toyota of 1994 is still being driven and we have even 1979 Benz 230 (flat booth) still driven and we even have toyota sienna (1996) and honda Pilot 2000 still being driven so why say your 2003 is very old and body very old.... You must be a terrible owner to have ruined the car

My dear V6 cars are great only maintenance is the key .... Or sell it and buy a 4 cylinder kompressor engine
Any car below 2010 is old bros,very old.
Even 10 years sef don old,just say we dey Africa and we pay duty,If not ...
Also,buying a kompressor from a V6 C320 is like jumping from a sauna into molten magma.
Be wise.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by DreCharles(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2020
I need recommendations for a service engine oil for 2005 c320 please.

Can I use Mannoil 5w 30. I'm however open to other choices pls
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by DreCharles(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
DreCharles:
I need recommendations for a service engine oil for 2005 c320 please.

Can I use Mannoil 5w 30. I'm however open to other choices pls
Ideas, anyone?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
DreCharles:
Ideas, anyone?

Don't these cars all use OW-40?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
DreCharles:
Ideas, anyone?
Contact midoda for liquimoly... Thank me later
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Also,buying a kompressor from a V6 C320 is like jumping from a sauna into molten magma.
Be wise.

See your mouth. Wee you kip quayet dia!!

Yenyenyen who tiff your bread... Minimum wage 30k you dey talk nonsense... Mechionu... You wen dem born 1990 sef suppose don get grey hairs
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
okoligee:

Sell it. Get another. C240 is also V6.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TransAtlanticEx(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
weyreypey:

See your mouth. Wee you kip quayet dia!!

Yenyenyen who tiff your bread... Minimum wage 30k you dey talk nonsense... Mechionu... You wen dem boirn 1990 sef suppose don get grey hairs
Honestly I was born after 1990.
Well,we no go use because of poverty stop to talk true na grin
Any motor weh don pass 10 years is super old bros and e must worry you.
Better to buy 10 year old merc,better buy 5 years old toyota.
When bread come,go for real luxury wink
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:

Utility is subjective.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Be wise.
you are right bro even in USA , UK they still drive
1995 cars .... But you are right age is relative , one thing might old to you while it's not old to someone else

But a 10 yrs car is old shaaaa wbaat matters is maintaincce .... It's like making love to a
35 yr old old woman, the toto might not be the same with the 19 yes old pino pino ... But what she lacks in tightness she makes up in experience

So it all depends on how far you can go..... Lord help me this Sunday

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
oh I see why you talk like that... I was in secondary school in 1990s.... So you can see the age disparity

Nairaland is a leveler shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TransAtlanticEx(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2020
ariesbull:
oh I see why you talk like that... I was in secondary school in 1990s.... So you can see the age disparity

Nairaland is a leveler shaaaa
Well,medium like this takes away the "I am older than you" superiority,don't it? grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2020
ariesbull:
1995 cars .... But you are right age is relative , one thing might old to you while it's not old to someone else

But a 10 yrs car is old shaaaa wbaat matters is maintaincce .... It's like making love to a
35 yr old old woman, the toto might not be the same with the 19 yes old pino pino ... But what she lacks in tightness she makes up in experience

lol you just reminded of one 35 year old weyrey I dated some years ago grin
Nothing her toto no go fit swallow.
But then,I think the loose toto comes as a result of too much poking,because I've met other reserved 35 year olds and guess what?Their toto tight wella.
Well not too tight but moderately tight.
But that my own ehh,heya.Nothing that girl toto no fit swallow,even full trailer laden with goods go enter that girl toto turn effortlessly.
Prick dey enter am she n dey even know sef,she go dey ask you, "e don enter,e don enter?"... grin grin grin
Fucking her is like putting your prick inside shopping bag filled with lukewarm water and thrusting.
If you feel her vagina walls ehn,make I know wetin cause am grin grin grin
Bros,leave story,money good ooo..e gives you everything.
Better women,better cars,better crib,better circle,better everything infaxt. grin
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Midoda: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Don't these cars all use OW-40?
They do but a few of us who have been on this thread and some other benz forums have seen first hand the damage to benz engines by the popular 0W40(adulterated ones ) bought even from their stations.
So to err on the side of caution those who know,know.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
lol you just reminded of one 35 year old weyrey I dated some years ago grin
[s]Nothing her toto no go fit swallow.
But then,I think the loose toto comes as a result of too much poking,because I've met other reserved 35 year olds and guess what?Their toto tight wella.
Well not too tight but moderately tight.
But that my own ehh,heya.Nothing that girl toto no fit swallow,even full trailer laden with goods go enter that girl toto turn effortlessly.
Prick dey enter am she n dey even know sef,she go dey ask you, "e don enter,e don enter?"... grin grin grin
Fucking her is like putting your prick inside shopping bag filled with lukewarm water and thrusting.
If you feel her vagina walls ehn,make I know wetin cause am[/s]
grin grin grin
Bros,leave story,money good ooo..e gives you everything.
Better women,better cars,better crib,better circle,better everything infaxt. grin
God bless Nigeria.
ariesbull:

But a 10 yrs car is old shaaaa wbaat matters is maintaincce .... [s]It's like making love to a
35 yr old old woman, the toto might not be the same with the 19 yes old pino pino ... But what she lacks in tightness she makes up in experience[/s]

Oh what a stupid and lewd comment. Kids and sex starved folks have succeeded in taking over and running nairaland to abyss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: marafaMadegee(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.