Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (967681 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2021
My 0'15 cls gt grille just arrived...

Installing it via DIY, and it sure does look orgasmic..

Got it for $380(including shipping costs from the USA)

8 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by David275(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hello, pls I will really appreciate anyone that can help to quickly fix this issue with my Mercedes Benz C240 W203, 2002. The car run fine but after like 10 to 15mins drive on slowing down due to traffic, it delays like (5 to 10secs) in responding or accelerating while matching the throttle.I have changed the fuel pump due to this yet issue still persist. Pls what can be the possible cause. I will really appreciate your responses pls. Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
David275:
Hello, pls I will really appreciate anyone that can help to quickly fix this issue with my Mercedes Benz C240 W203, 2002. The car run fine but after like 10 to 15mins drive on slowing down due to traffic, it delays like (5 to 10secs) in responding or accelerating while matching the throttle.I have changed the fuel pump due to this yet issue still persist. Pls what can be the possible cause. I will really appreciate your responses pls. Thanks

Scan car, post codes here. We'll take it up from there to advice you on what to do based on the scan.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by David275(m): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
kingreign:

Scan car, post codes here. We'll take it up from there to advice you on what to do based on the scan.
The Car has been scanned with the following fault code according to the picture attached

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 6:06am On Oct 26, 2021
David275:
The Car has been scanned with the following fault code according to the picture attached
this is the best scanned post I've seen on car talk as regards clarity
Most I've seen takes us back to the stone ages grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2021
David275:

You have P0121 which is throttle position sensor A range performance. Your throttle pedal sensor is failing or sensing a wrong signal to the throttle body & ECM. You should try doing the throttle pedal/throttle body reset. Then if it doesn't work, replace throttle pedal. But, before you finally decide to purchase another throttle pedal, check that the wirings aren't pinched, check front SAM isn't soaked with water and that the throttle body is okay and not jammed.

You also have P0300, P0301, P0303. Those are random cylinder misfire, cylinder 1 and cylinder 3 misfires respectively. Ensure you check your Spark Plugs, coils, injectors and also the coil wires. You may decide to swap the coils then clear codes and rescan.

Cheers!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by David275(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2021
kingreign:

You have P0121 which is throttle position sensor A range performance. Your throttle pedal sensor is failing or sensing a wrong signal to the throttle body & ECM. You should try doing the throttle pedal/throttle body reset. Then if it doesn't work, replace throttle pedal. But, before you finally decide to purchase another throttle pedal, check that the wirings aren't pinched, check front SAM isn't soaked with water and that the throttle body is okay and not jammed.

You also have P0300, P0301, P0303. Those are random cylinder misfire, cylinder 1 and cylinder 3 misfires respectively. Ensure you check your Spark Plugs, coils, injectors and also the coil wires. You may decide to swap the coils then clear codes and rescan.

Cheers!
Wow, thanks for this comprehensive reply, I have tried to clear those code which do come back after driving. Recently I took the car to Benz mechanic he removed the MAF sensor clean and fitted,Issue remain. I think I will have to consider replacing the throttle/pedal sensor. Pls is the throttle body different from throttle pedal?
Also this code P0453( Evaporative Emission System pressure sensor/switch high. Pls do u know where this sensor is located on the c240 w203?
Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by oride: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2021
David275:
Wow, thanks for this comprehensive reply, I have tried to clear those code which do come back after driving. Recently I took the car to Benz mechanic he removed the MAF sensor clean and fitted,Issue remain. I think I will have to consider replacing the throttle/pedal sensor. Pls is the throttle body different from throttle pedal?
Also this code P0453( Evaporative Emission System pressure sensor/switch high. Pls do u know where this sensor is located on the c240 w203?
Thanks

The response given to you by Kingreign was very explicit. Read it carefully and follow step by step. You will realise that all your questions have been answered.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2021
David275:
Thanks

On the fuel pump casing cover.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Jidegravica: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Lagos. Can you recommend a good AC technician?

Kewtt:

Flee from those clowns. Where's your location?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by David275(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2021
kingreign:

On the fuel pump casing cover.
thanks so much for your responses

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by CaptainAyub: 12:04am On Oct 27, 2021
OfficialDJ:
My 0'15 cls gt grille just arrived...

Installing it via DIY, and it sure does look orgasmic..

Got it for $380(including shipping costs from the USA)
Na 015 cls you de push,this boy?
My hands dey up 4 you oo
Abi na only d grill be 015? grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Praxtech: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
CaptainAyub:

My hands dey up 4 you oo
Abi na only d grill be 0.15? grin
See qweshion..... Na so saliva dey drop off nurey's mouth
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
awesome9ja:
Good morning @ OfficialDJ,
Am not sure it is the sensor. When I use the dip stick to check every morning I noticed gradual reduction of level. I have checked every where underneath the car no drainage, leakage whatsoever. I think the oil is burning out quicker. Should I change to thicker oil?

Use a thicker oil, i dont know why people who drive cars that are above 10yrs use light oil .....with low viscosity

I use thick oil for my SUV ...its better
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by buygala(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
CaptainAyub:

My hands dey up 4 you oo

You just dey find talk sha...

The youngling wan mount 015 grille ontop 08 CLS smiley...

Just talk am as e be ..Shebi you be Army Captain grin..why you come dey fear to kill pikin wey don already die? sad
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2021
buygala:

You just dey find talk sha...

The youngling wan mount 015 grille ontop 08 CLS smiley...

Just talk am as e be ..Shebi you be Army Captain grin..why you come dey fear to kill pikin wey don already die? sad

i would never post a car here for all ye occultist to send me a road accident grin

Caveat, I gave a ride to a nairalander here with my German killer..

Last time i checked, you're still gallivanting the North with your beat up jalopy turned Honda accord...

Get a life actually
4 cars and counting, and I ain't stopping there.
Not everyone here is a sharia charge and bail lawyer turned yahoo boy...

If you're in doubt, let's do a video of our account balances and post grin

Broke anini grin

11 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2021
CaptainAyub:

My hands dey up 4 you oo
if you want a complete tour of my car, come to my state residence and I'd host you, and give you a time of your life.

Luxury doesn't mean anything to some folks any more.
I am among those fellows, and I'm rather passionate about giving back to the less privileged.

I'm no poser for a group of strangers....

Shalom.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by VJSMILESS: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2021
OfficialDJ:
i would never post a car here for all ye occultist to send me a road accident grin

Last time i checked, you're still gallivanting the North with your beat up jalopy turned Honda accord...

Get a life actually actually.

If you're doubt, let's do a video of our account balances and post grin

Broke anini grin
gbas gbos grin

8 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by CaptainAyub: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2021
OfficialDJ:
if you want a complete tour of my car, come to my state residence and I'd host you, and give you a time of your life.

Luxury doesn't mean anything to some folks any more.
I am among those fellows, and I'm rather passionate about giving back to the less privileged.

I'm no poser for a group of strangers....

Shalom.
I jus de hail bro,cos I de take note your posts from time to time even 4 our 100naira to win 40 million thread grin.
Even if na 95 CLS you de push,na still big thing cos I know as d whole of my body be sand even for my small C class grin
Udo!

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by buygala(m): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Get a life actually

If you're doubt, let's do a video of our account balances and post grin

Broke anini grin

grin

I agree...Guiity as charged

At least I own my poverty with my full chest grin ...

Try like me not to be shy of your own misfortune grin...own your hand-me-down 2008 CLS with dignity...

If u feel like a true bad guy, post pictures of your plates and I will post mine..then someone here will go to the FRSC database and verify who the cars bearing those plates are registered to and the exact kind of cars...and the registration should not be later than December last year smiley ...I am sure some people here know our real names...so linking our names to the vehicles registration won't be a problem grin...

Even the 2008 CLS as I dey look you so, no be You even get am grin.....u wey be say if dem leave u, you no fit afford on your own a dead 1992 Honda Civic..

Quit being silly..As u make mouth reach, I am sure you won't shy away form putting a wretched charge-and-bail mofo like me in his place smiley

I won't even reply your mentions if you don't take up this challenge...it will just go to show that you are nothing more than what I know you are...an impotent, mummy-thank-you nigga with self-esteem issues who is always seeking online validation by posing to have what he doesn't grin

12 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2021
buygala:

grin

I agree...Guiity as charged

At least I own my poverty with my full chest grin ...

Try like me not to be shy of your own misfortune grin...own your hand-me-down 2008 CLS with dignity...

If u feel like a true bad guy, post pictures of your plates and I will post mine..then someone here will go to the frsc database and verify who the cars bearing those plates are registered to and the exact kind of cars...and the registration should not be later than December last year smiley ...I am sure some people here know our real names...so linking our names to the vehicles registration won't be a problem grin

Quit being silly..As u make mouth reach, I am sure you won't shy away form putting a wretched charge-and-bail mofo in his place smiley

I won't even reply your mwntikns if you don't take up this challenge...it will just go to show that you are nothing more than what I know you are...a impotent, mummy-thank-you nigga with self-esteem issues who is always seeking online validation by posing to have what he doesn't grin
what a piss-poor attempt at dissing..

This bald-headed aboki with a miserable life.

I should post my number plates to seek validation from a measly peasant venting his life's frustration on a stranger....

I gave you an offer first.
Let's post our account details here and I'd post my number plates, my cars with my moniker on it, and everything verifiable.

You really think folks here can't afford luxury.

This skinny headed goat.

Let's post our account balances here, so you'd get disgraced and discombobulated like the tag-tagged almajiri you are.

Do it, then I'd do a video of my car and post here for all to see.

I'm not a poser and will never be.
I don't clout, and will never clout for strangers....

Take me up on my challenge or you're a sad, battered grey-haired almajiri with a penchant for spreading negativity and bad vibes.

Show your account balance and I'd do same, or get the fu©k out of this thread..

There's really a disparity between earning in $ and earning in naira with your nefarious charge and bail 'lawywering' that comes once in a long time.

Gtfoh clown....
grin

9 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by buygala(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2021
OfficialDJ:
what a piss-poor attempt at dissing..

This bald-headed aboki with a miserable life.

I should post my number plates to seek validation from a measly peasant venting his life's frustration on a stranger....

I gave you an offer first.
Let's post our account details here and I'd post my number plates, my cars with my moniker on it, and everything verifiable.

You really think folks here can't afford luxury.

This skinny headed goat.

Let's post our account balances here, so you'd get disgraced and discombobulated like the tag-tagged almajiri you are.

Do it, then I'd do a video of my car and post here for all to see.

I'm not a poser and will never be.
I don't clout, and will never clout for strangers....

Take me up on my challenge or you're a sad, battered grey-haired almajiri with a penchant for spreading negativity and bad vibes.

Show your account balance and I'd do same, or get the fu©k out of this thread..

There's really a disparity between earning in $ and earning in naira with your nefarious charge and bail 'lawywering' that comes once in a long time.

Gtfoh clown....
grin

Account balance wey we fit tell our niggas to move a few millions in for borrow-pose purpose sad...something wey men wey dey hustle japa dey do 24/7 grin

Or even silly bushman like you fit use photoshop run am come screenshot am to deceive your grandfather, not me grin

Official Idiot,be a man and take up a challenge that can't be rigged.....Post your vehicle reg and let me post mine make somebody verify who be man between us..none of them dating later than December last year grin

Bumbling slowpoke grin ...even when I was 13 and at the height of juvenile delinquency, I wasn't as shamelessly silly as you are presently...Almost 30 and u still dey behave like person wey dem nak 2-by-2 plank for head when e be baby grin

8 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2021
CaptainAyub:

I jus de hail bro,cos I de take note your posts from time to time even 4 our 100naira to win 40 million thread grin.
Even if na 95 CLS you de push,na still big thing cos I know as d whole of my body be sand even for my small C class grin
Udo!
i mean grin

The amount I stake on betting alone gulps more than 2 million monthly, which is higher than that grey-haired almajiri buygala's annual salary.
I post my tickets don't I? Confirm if this is true or not. The records are there. I don't need no validation from a broke ebony masquerade who drives a battered jalopy..
Call me a bragging dweeb all you want, but I've worked hard for my money.

When ya'll are in bed sleeping, I'm up chasing my money, so I DON'T GIVE A Bleep ABOUT VALIDATING MY ACHIEVEMENTS..

9 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2021
buygala:

Account balance wey we fit tell our niggas to move a few millions in for borrow-pose purpose sad...something wey men wey dey hustle japa dey do 24/7 grin

Or even silly bushman like you fit use photoshop run am come screenshot am to deceive your grandfather, not me grin

Official Idiot,be a man and take up a challenge that can't be rigged.....Post your vehicle reg and let me post mine make somebody verify who be man between us..none of them dating later than December last year grin

Bumbling slowpoke grin ...even when I was 13 and at the height of juvenile delinquency, I wasn't as shamelessly silly as you are presently...Almost 30 and u still dey behave like person wey dem nak 2-by-2 plank for head when e be baby grin
as usual, this short hermaphrodite has ran away with his tail between his legs.
Borrow pose? Do you have friends that have up to a million in their account?

You mean your fellow charge and bail lawyers have up to a million in their accounts? grin

Stop spamming my mentions with half-witted lame ass excuses for jabs.
A fool at forty is a fool forever, and since you're past forty already, your foolishness has been implanted and ingrained in your brain with the IQ that of a chicken's feather.

Post your account balance with its recent statement so you don't borrow-pose like the kleptomanic thieving anini that you are with a perchance for terrorism..
Let's post our account details here for all and sundry and I'd do a live video of my cars, their documents bearing my name and everything you need...

Regurgitated albino.

9 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by buygala(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2021
OfficialDJ:
as usual, this short hermaphrodite has ran away with his tail between his legs.
Borrow pose? Do you have friends that have up to a million in their account?

You mean your fellow charge and bail lawyers have up to a million in their accounts? grin

Stop spamming my mentions with half-witted lame ass excuses for jabs.
A fool at forty is a fool forever, and since you're past forty already, your foolishness has been implanted and ingrained in your brain with the IQ that of a chicken's feather.

Post your account balance with its recent statement so you don't borrow-pose like the kleptomanic thieving anini that you are with a perchance for terrorism..
Let's post our account details here for all and sundry and I'd do a live video of my cars, their documents bearing my name and everything you need...

Regurgitated albino.

grin..You truly don't have any shame, do you?

Goodbye Official Idiot smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by VJSMILESS: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2021
buygala:

stop this show of shame bro. It doesn't tell well of you.

And speaking of the nairalander Dj says he gave a ride, it's me. That was three weeks ago. I know him personally and come occasionally to his state to do business.
No be everybody for here wey dey suffer bro.

The ride sweet no be lie.
The guy really dey well off

If you want pics, come my WhatsApp, if only Dj go gree.

One love chief. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2021
buygala:

grin..You truly don't have any shame, do you?

Goodbye, Goodbye Official Idiot smiley
fvvk off buySENSE

You're irrelevant in the scheme of things, and you really can't match up when we see in real life. Dweeb
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2021
VJSMILESS:
stop this show of shame bro. It doesn't tell well of you.

And speaking of the nairalander Dj says he gave a ride, it's me. That was three weeks ago. I know him personally and come occasionally to his state to do business.
No be everybody for here wey dey suffer bro.

The ride sweet no be lie.
The guy really dey well off

If you want pics, come my WhatsApp, if only Dj go gree.

One love chief. smiley
DO NOT SHOW THAT CREEPY INSECT ANYTHING.
Let him wallow in his misery.

Do not bro... At all... Warning ⚠
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by CaptainAyub: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2021
OfficialDJ:
fvvk off buySENSE

You're irrelevant in the scheme of things, and you really can't match up when we see in real life. Dweeb
Bro.
Die this matter abeg.No reply again abeg
This na Mercedes thread, na ppl wey done chop belleful de drive Mercedes,and ppl wey de chop well no suppose de dey provoked easily grin
One love
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by VJSMILESS: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
OfficialDJ:
DO NOT SHOW THAT CREEPY INSECT ANYTHING.
Let him wallow in his misery.

Do not bro... At all... Warning ⚠
hahaha. Okay bro. Peace
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Jaydulft: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hi Everyone.

Please can you recommend a good mechanic or Rewire that can work on a 2006 Mercedes Benz Atego Truck (Diesel) with a brain box and all.

Thank you.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bullet01(f): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Chai.........this weather dey one kind today. See gentlemen blowing hot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.