Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (966778 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 5:56am On Nov 21, 2023
OfficialDJ:
cheesy cheesy

If you're not a retarded gay, you'd clearly see that I debunked that allegations with HARD PROOF and facts, and I'm too big that someone impersonated me and scammed that lady... grin

Everyone is not like your stealing infested famiky6with retardation and imbeciles grin

I recently did a giveaway of 1 million naira on the business section, and yet I'd have any inkling to take a measly 50k grin

You better come and carry your mother from my house, as she's been penilized and ran through like the rabies infested dog she is....

Retarded Hemaphrodite grin

SHAMELESS SCAMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will forever remain a nairaland FRAUDSTER !!!! Forever and ever till eternity !!! Till death do you part !!!!,

And it's really mind-baffling how someone like you, a chronic sick scammer, manages to find a platform to spread your toxic opinions and insult people without any checks put in a place. Nairaland seriously needs to step up their game and start conducting thorough background checks on their users. It's high time they tighten up their screening and security process to ensure a safer and more positive environment for everyone!

and for the insult : may herpes / syphilis / staphylococcus aureus / gonorrhoea / HIV aids Ebola befall and kill you, plus your mama ,your papa, your children , your extended relation ,your entire generation (born and unborn included )!! be liquidated by untreatable infection
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Goodybagyo1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
Good evening everyone. I’m new to the Mercedes community. So far I love the content and the banter going on here lol. I’m a German engineering car lover. My dad owned a BMW back in the day, now owns a VW Passat. German cars or nothing he says. I own a Lexus Rx 350. I’ve been driving it for two years now and it’s superb. I want to buy a Mercedes Benz,2015 E350 to be specific I really love the car and the design. Please I want to know the pros and cons. I hope to get help here thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 2:33am On Nov 22, 2023
Goodybagyo1:
Good evening everyone. I’m new to the Mercedes community. So far I love the content and the banter going on here lol. I’m a German engineering car lover. My dad owned a BMW back in the day, now owns a VW Passat. German cars or nothing he says. I own a Lexus Rx 350. I’ve been driving it for two years now and it’s superb. I want to buy a Mercedes Benz,2015 E350 to be specific I really love the car and the design. Please I want to know the pros and cons. I hope to get help here thank you

If u Dey Lagos, I hope you're buying an extremely good sound Mercedes car sha. Remember, a good car is more than just (pros).

Now Speaking of the E350, I believe it’s a great choice in terms of speed and sportiness. Although I'm not a fan of the interior, but I think the 2017 model and newer do have a more appealing interior appearance.

With all that being said, I think it's a great choice overall.. 😉🚗

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Baker77: 1:30am On Nov 26, 2023
Please where can I get a valve body for my B200 ..gear been having delay shift and enters limp mode.

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shagamite: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
Baker77:
Please where can I get a valve body for my B200 ..gear been having delay shift and enters limp mode.
whenever my e320 enters limp mode I find where to park and off and on the engine then it selects correctly again. I found this in the car manual
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Baker77: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
shagamite:

whenever my e320 enters limp mode I find where to park and off and on the engine then it selects correctly again. I found this in the car manual
Thanks..been doing this but the gear delays and it's annoying.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by chemashie(m): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
Please how can I fix a problem of fuel gauge on my MB 2003 C180? The fuel gauge stopped working after I changed the dashboard recently. Also, the speedometer on the new dashboard shows 0-160 mph as against 0-260 km/h on the previous dashboard. My mechanic asked me to get another dashboard for the card.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 5:06am On Nov 29, 2023
chemashie:
Please how can I fix a problem of fuel gauge on my MB 2003 C180? The fuel gauge stopped working after I changed the dashboard recently. Also, the speedometer on the new dashboard shows 0-160 mph as against 0-260 km/h on the previous dashboard. My mechanic asked me to get another dashboard for the card.

The wiring may be different reason for the failure. You should have replaced with exact dashboard. But let a qualified rewire check the wiring.

Your cluster is calibrated in MPH, 160mph is equivalent to 256kmh so no much difference. Just have it in mind that at 62mph you are doing 100km already
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by chemashie(m): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2023
nurey:

The wiring may be different reason for the failure. You should have replaced with exact dashboard. But let a qualified rewire check the wiring.

Your cluster is calibrated in MPH, 160mph is equivalent to 256kmh so no much difference. Just have it in mind that at 62mph you are doing 100km already
Thank you so much 🙏
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Asquare84(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Please after starting my e320, and I tried to apply brake I hear a drum like beat from below the car when I apply the brake, after few minutes of driving the noise will stop. Park the car and start it again I will hear the same sound. I don't know what could be the cause and solution please.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Asquare84:
Please after starting my e320, and I tried to apply brake I hear a drum like beat from below the car when I apply the brake, after few minutes of driving the noise will stop. Park the car and start it again I will hear the same sound. I don't know what could be the cause and solution please.
look at ur breaking system from masters to calipers
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
nurey:

I drive an ML 350 and the fuel guage started having problem when my mechanic changed the fuel pump

How do I rectify this ....
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
Baker77:
have tried trinity at Apapa
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
TT20:
Good day guys, which one is more reliable,
a 2009/2010 ml350 or 2012 ml350? I'm aware the designs are different. Please help make an informed decision. Thanks
my bro 09 is good

They are all same engine but you didn't tell us if it's a bluetech
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
ariesbull:
my bro 09 is good

They are all same engine but you didn't tell us if it's a bluetech

Same engine ke.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
ariesbull:

I drive an ML 350 and the fuel guage started having problem when my mechanic changed the fuel pump

How do I rectify this ....

They will check the fuel sender unit first, if that is okay your issue maybe electrical. But my guess is the fuel sender unit was properly calibrated
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
nurey:

They will check the fuel sender unit first, if that is okay your issue maybe electrical. But my guess is the fuel sender unit was properly calibrated
where is the fuel sender unit...
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by jceesquare(m): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
ariesbull:
where is the fuel sender unit...
It is in your tank sir.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shagamite: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
Asquare84:
if ur e class w211 is between the year 02 to 05 then it is very normal, and have you noticed whenever you open or unlock any of the two front doors, you hear a humming sound from the hood, that's the sbc pumping . The SBC is great but not reliable. when u see red brake light warnings on dashboard you go understand
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Asquare84(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
shagamite:

if ur e class w211 is between the year 02 to 05 then it is very normal, and have you noticed whenever you open or unlock any of the two front doors, you hear a humming sound from the hood, that's the sbc pumping . The SBC is great but not reliable. when u see red brake light warnings on dashboard you go understand

Could the SBC responsible for the pulsation when I apply brake.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shagamite: 6:17am On Dec 04, 2023
Asquare84:

I feel the pulsation too but I don't think it's from the sbc. Is ur abs light on, mine is on and I drive it like that
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Asquare84(m): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2023
shagamite:

I feel the pulsation too but I don't think it's from the sbc. Is ur abs light on, mine is on and I drive it like that

Yes, abs light is on
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2023
Baker77:
Las las you would buy a new transmission. B200 parts are scarce and to see a dismantled gear to pick valve body from would be near impossible.Good luck

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by leTrizzle: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2023
Asquare84:

I think that stuff is normal, it's the abs kicking in.
I owned a w202 C280 before and now a w211 E320 and I experienced it in both of them.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by leTrizzle: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2023
Asquare84:

Yes, abs light is on
You need to scan this, my light came on then went off at some point, scan points to speed sensor.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shagamite: 6:35am On Dec 05, 2023
Asquare84:

Yes, abs light is on
okay, the brake isn't just reliable as it's somehow electric. Sometimes it loses power and bring the reduced braking , you'll need to park and off and on engine to regain brake. na nonsense
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gwhizzy: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2023
Please Gurus in the house. My ML 350 2014 engine got bad and the mechanic is telling me I have to replace the engine. Please can I know how much it will cost to buy a tokunbo Benz engine?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by philmaxx(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
bro...i think say na only me observe am oh
jceesquare:
So na so this thread take move from one banter to another like so

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bolubaba(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hello house. I'm Planning to convert my w202 to a manual transmission. I wouldn't know if I being over ambitious, Can I replace the 4g-tronic with a 6 speed manual transmission or I should just install the common 5 speed manual transmission?

What are the pros and cons of the change
(engine is m111.920)
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by GodsownBlood(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Please house... where in Lagos is the best Car lots for Benz... Where I can get to choose varieties of Benz in Lagos, I am coming from enugu
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by cbrass(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hello,what could be wrong. My E320 w211 won't start, I drove somewhere today and everything was fine on my for me to enter my car to leave and the car starts rolling as if there is no petrol inside. I poured like 8liters inside but the car won't start, initially it was doing like it was going to start but the *slow* was so weak and it later went of since then it just rolls and nothing happens,so I just parked the car there so as not to kill the battery. Please what could be wrong..can it be spark plug issue?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by vivalavida(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
cbrass:
Hello,what could be wrong. My E320 w211 won't start, I drove somewhere today and everything was fine on my for me to enter my car to leave and the car starts rolling as if there is no petrol inside. I poured like 8liters inside but the car won't start, initially it was doing like it was going to start but the *slow* was so weak and it later went of since then it just rolls and nothing happens,so I just parked the car there so as not to kill the battery. Please what could be wrong..can it be spark plug issue?
Hope it is not a starter issue. I experienced same on my acura last two weeks. I had to change the kickstarter and all is well now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.