Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (965993 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity001(m): 8:48am On Mar 18
nakoks:

you harsh ooo...because of inner mirror make him sell car grin

Them don enter him motor dey monitor am through the mirror gringrin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity001(m): 8:49am On Mar 18
udy4real:

But I have tried two different batteries

Visit a competent electrician
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity001(m): 8:50am On Mar 18
cbrass:

grin grin grin

Bros na joke ooo... Make we release ourselves from some stress abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity001(m): 9:03am On Mar 18
Ivan18888888888:

You clearly the knucklehead here .

you saw my earlier post, but you decided to ignore simply because you wanna prove a point that you are some kind of genius or like you know it more .

Earlier post
*There are several potential reasons,
Could be the battery is bad ,
Have you tried replacing the battery ?

Others reason ;
The alternator may not be charging the battery properly while the vehicle is running, leading to a drained battery after parking.

Also might be some Electrical system issues: There could be a problem with the vehicle's electrical system, such as a short circuit or faulty wiring, or maybe just electrical issues in general*

You nailed it!

Ignore that guy...

But b4 you go ahead to buy another batter I suggest you have a good rewire to check the car.

How long have you been using this car?
Have you experienced this issue b4 now?
What repair or fix did you carry out before you started noticing this problem?
Dis flood enter your car at any time while you're using it or dis you check to know if you actually bought a flooded car.
Do you have any water engrave into any of you fuse box, beneath the throttle body or into your car while moving slowly in a flooded area?
Is the car a conversion before you bought it?

You need to answer all these questions to get a lasting solution to this.

If you start your car try removing the +ve terminal head to know if the alternator is charging.

Check your serpentine belt to know if it's slack. A slack serpentine belt won't make your alternator charge the battery very well.

Do all of these research and get back to the house.

If problem persist pls consult your doctor.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity001(m): 9:06am On Mar 18
udy4real:

I only know of one mechanic that claims he uses scanning machine here,that's the issue here

How can you be using a MB in a remove area yet you dint have a scanner of your own. My brother gi get a scanner for yourself
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by udy4real(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18
Felicity001:

How can you be using a MB in a remove area yet you dint have a scanner of your own. My brother gi get a scanner for yourself

Hmmm
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by udy4real(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18
Felicity001:

Visit a competent electrician
Okay
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by udy4real(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18
Ivan18888888888:

What your location ?
Umuahia
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TheOldGods: 2:58pm On Mar 19
Guy, my Radio is no longer playing. I figured I can use A loop bypass jumper to fix the issue. But where can I find such a thing here in Nigeria?

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 2shure: 7:25pm On Mar 19
Sell
TheOldGods:
Guy, my Radio is no longer playing. I figured I can use A loop bypass jumper to fix the issue. But where can I find such a thing here in Nigeria?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21
2shure:
Sell
Any problem here now solution na sell....Hope you guys know the cost of buying toks in Nigeria now?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Benz03: 6:18pm On Mar 21
TheOldGods:
we have our way of fixing this things without getting to buy that jumper you talked about
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Benz03: 6:28pm On Mar 21
You can call me for any Mercedes deal in Benin repairs such as all Electrical services, VGS fixing brain box decoding, programming of vehicle and keys and other chipset....etc
I also engage in all general upgrades for your vehicle (BENZ specifically) and sales of all kinds of vehicles incase you are in any need if a good ride
Call or WhatsApp at :08111367505
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TheOldGods: 8:27pm On Mar 21
Benz03:
we have our way of fixing this things without getting to buy that jumper you talked about
that's the thing. I don't my wires cut and tapped.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Benz03: 1:31am On Mar 23
TheOldGods:
that's the thing. I don't my wires cut and tapped.
this trick should help you
Get a white tiny transparent straw(viju milk) use it to join them from both ends it works better
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TheOldGods: 8:22am On Mar 23
Benz03:
Get a white tiny transparent straw(viju milk) use it to join them from both ends it works better
explain better. Is the straw not rubber, how will it work. Please explain better like I am a 4 year old
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kingdemu: 7:04am On Mar 25
udy4real:

W
ow that's really on the high side for a battery ,
Whatever you do, be weary of taking advice from that deluded soul called Ivans cos most of the things he posts here are lifted directly from ChatGPT.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TheOldGods: 5:49pm On Mar 25
Benz03:
bro, could you explain. Like the optic is not a cable? Does it work with light or something for the straw to work without wires?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by cbrass(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25
udy4real:

Please could you help me with the price range so I don't buy the fake one bcuz I see some batteries with Benz stickers on them but some people say they are mostly fake batteries
. it's not a must that you must get Benz battery gan gan.. just get a good 120amps battery
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by leTrizzle: 8:48pm On Mar 25
Benz03:
You can call me for any Mercedes deal in Benin repairs such as all Electrical services, VGS fixing brain box decoding, programming of vehicle and keys and other chipset....etc
I also engage in all general upgrades for your vehicle (BENZ specifically) and sales of all kinds of vehicles incase you are in any need if a good ride
Call or WhatsApp at :08111367505
Nice, what side of Benin are you?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by udy4real(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25
Kingdemu:
Whatever you do, be weary of taking advice from that deluded soul called Ivans cos most of the things he posts here are lifted directly from ChatGPT.

Okay thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by udy4real(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25
cbrass:

. it's not a must that you must get Benz battery gan gan.. just get a good 120amps battery
Please the one on vehicle is 100 amps ,do you think I should change the recommended size?And a mechanic told me that if I keep removing the battery head that it will eventually spoil the ISM unit,Please How do you do yours?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 6:00am On Mar 26
Kingdemu:

Fidelis aka kingdemu aka ThatIgboBoy aka Infinitywar aka official dj aka dj reloaded

Don’t you tired of masturbating all over my post and comments on here ?

E say na chat GPT grin sef , so you think everybody on here get sawdust for brain like your retard SELF AND FAMILY right .

once you sniff , Abi smell that your olosho yansh, the next thing na to rush go Nairaland come dey masturbate for people post and comment section."
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by cbrass(m): 11:14am On Mar 26
udy4real:

Please the one on vehicle is 100 amps ,do you think I should change the recommended size?And a mechanic told me that if I keep removing the battery head that it will eventually spoil the ISM unit,Please How do you do yours?
That one is good too, If I am not going to use the car for like three days I will remove the positive terminal,but a day or two the battery will still start the car . As for the ISM I don't know how true that is
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ThatIgboBoy: 12:17pm On Mar 26
Ivan18888888888:

Fidelis aka kingdemu aka ThatIgboBoy aka Infinitywar aka official dj aka dj reloaded

Don’t you tired of masturbating all over my post and comments on here ?

E say na chat GPT grin sef , so you think everybody wey dey here get sawdust for brain like your retard SELF AND FAMILY right .

once you sniff , Abi smell that your olosho yansh, the next thing na to rush go Nairaland come dey masturbate for people post and comment section."

Please keep my name out of your business please. I don't perchance know any of the listed names neither do I follow them. I don't even drive a benz as I do an acura. So stay in your lane bro. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by udy4real(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26
cbrass:

That one is good too, If I am not going to use the car for like three days I will remove the positive terminal,but a day or two the battery will still start the car . As for the ISM I don't know how true that is

Okay thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by cbrass(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28
I noticed that every time I buy fuel my check engine light always comes up.
Also I just bought about 23 liters isn't the gauge supposed to go higher than this ?

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by londonerr: 3:27am On Mar 29
TheOldGods:
Male or female? But you can use straw or a tiny hose. Step one. Strip the fibreglass.... Get a foil to wrap the two ends then insert both ends inside the straw or hose to ensure they're always aligned.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by londonerr: 3:27am On Mar 29
cbrass:
Also I just bought about 23 liters isn't the gauge supposed to go higher than this ?

Which model?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shagamite: 5:02am On Mar 29
cbrass:
23 litres is about 14k at 580 price. so by ur gauge it's normal, I bought 25k at 580 price and it went over half almost reached the point b4 1. w211 e320 same model as urs. what's ur mileage? I'm at 117k and change engine oil every 5k miles

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.