Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small (7029 Views)

Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by jonaifame22(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2019
i jus hope what i am thinkn is not what it actually is, i was at my shop earlier today when olivia called me and she asked me to come over that the wants to see me,so i closed up and went home, as the bike stopped me in front of my gate,Olivia was already awaiting my arrival, and on sighting me she flashed her beautiful smile at me exposing her set of teeth neatly arranged and well positioned like students on the assembly ground.

I went to her and it was a warm reception as we hugged like long lost friends who had jus found themselves in a strange land ,her beauty is something to shout about,I did not need to look hard before seeing her lovely big breast on her chest screaming for my attention like a hungry five year old child who had jus returned from school, she strapped a small handbag containing her lip gloss and perfume as we broke from the hug i looked at her from head to toe as her bum short exposed the beauty of her soft fresh and yellow laps like an art painting on a canvass, I was proud of my self

i decided i would keep her company when she told me she wants to come pass time wth me since she's bored at home, and also considering the fact that sales in the morning was not bad as i made 5200 already and we went in the house and she asked me if i had food and I answered her assuringly, when we got in I changed over to the inverter and there was light, then she dropped on the bed like a pebble dropped in a river, as she laid on my bed my eyes strayed from the TV to her laps like a lost dog faraway from home, the beauty of her laps was before my sight as I looked at her hungrily like ripe mangoes in a basket,my dick began to stretch like someone who had jus woken from a long slumber,she caught me staring at her and she said " u jus be looking at me as if u've not seen me before na u know wetin u dey look" on hearing dis words i stood transfixed and I felt guilty like naira Marley when he was arraigned in court.

chai Olivia is sweet kai, well so I went to the kitchen and i prepared indomie, and I went outside and bought a plate of goat meat peppersoup and I set it before her and we ate and we laid in bed and she began to tell me of how she lost her virginity riding a bicycle and i said to her since u lost ur virginity to a bicycle and gals do love guys who took their virginity, then that means u would love bicycles alot,she jus laughed guiltily And then we moved on to other topics,and then she told me she wants to settle down cos she feels like having a baby even though she's still very young, as i heard this words my heart sank like the titanic ship on april 14, 1912 in the atlantic ocean because I'm not ready to father any child at the moment

as she spoke she was sounding melancholic and I mved forward to comfort her as my hands dropped on her body it landed safely on her breast,chai my sense of reasoning betrayed me to the konji prevalent in my body at the time being then I began to caress her breasts slowly and she responded slowly like a dull student attempting to answer a difficult question in a classroom, I moved my body over hers as I squeezed her body erotically, she moved her legs and dropped them on mine, and quickly i moved my lips to connect with hers and we locked lips exchanging several litres of saliva as we kissed heavily,I unbuttoned her clothing and I sank my hands into her brassiere and my hand landed in between her breasts and fellowshipped with the both breasts like where two or three Christians are gathered and as my hand worked her breasts my other hand crept into the dark Alley of her laps right inside her pant and troubled her clitori's erotically as she whined allover my bed from one side of her body to the other with her mouth wide open, and then I unhooked her brassiere and her breasts were before my very eyes like an examination script to be marked by a lecturer.

Being that I have the gift for interpreting the female body language, I cld deduce that the breasts hung in a proud stance as if to say that even if I squeeze it as hard as bitter leaf it would not wither, well I wish i squeezed it, because jus as I pulled the pant and it was open before me like a kidnappers den that has jus been exposed after been operational for a long time,I heard a knock on my door and it was my neighbour telln me that NEPA are cutting the wires on my street so i had to go out, then Olivia left as well, only for her to return to my shop dis evening with few clothes that she wants to keep some of her clothes with me cos she doesn't want her friend to know she jus bought them

lepasharon dacblogger mhizkel, blissgregory,smellinganus,obontami, pls EPP me how can I handle dis situation

5 Likes

Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 21, 2019
jonaifame22:
i jus hope what i am thinkn is not what it actually is, i was at my shop earlier today when olivia called me and she asked me to come over that the wants to see me,so i closed up and went home, as the bike stopped in me in front of my gate,Olivia was already awaiting my arrival, and on sighting me she flashed her beautiful smile at me exposing her set of teeth neatly arranged and well positioned like students on the assembly ground.

I went to her and it was a warm reception as we hugged like long lost friends who had jus found themselves in a strange land ,her beauty is something to shout about,I did not need to look hard before seeing her lovely big breast on her chest screaming for my attention like a hungry five year old child who had jus returned from school, she strapped a small handbag contaiming her lip gloss and perfume as we broke from the hug i looked at her from head to toe as her bum short exposed the beauty of her soft fresh and yellow laps like an art painting on a canvass, I was proud of my self

i decided i would keep her company when she told me she wants to come pass time wth me since shes bored at home, and also considering the fact that sales in the morning was not bad as i made 5200 already and we went in the house andxhe asked me if ibhad food and I answered her assuringly, when we got in I changed over to the inverter and there was light, then she dropped on the bed like a pebble dropped in a river, as she laid on my bed my eyes strayed from the TV to her laps like a lost dog faraway from home, the beauty of her laps was before my sight as I looked at her hungrily like ripe mangoes in a basket,my dick began to stretch like someone who had jus woken from a long slumber,she caught me staring at her and she said " u jus be looking at me as if u've not seen me before na u know wetin u dey look" on hearing dis words i stood transfixed and I felt guilty like naira Marley when he was arraigned in court.

chai Olivia is sweet kai, well so I went to the kitchen and i prepared indomie, and I went outside and bought a plate of goat meat peppersoup and I set it before her and we ate and we laid in bed and she began to tell me of how she lost her virginity riding a bicycle and i said to her since u lost ur virginity to a bicycle and gals do love guys who took their virginity, then that means u would love bicycles alot,she jus laughed guiltily And then we moved on to other topics,and then she told me she wants to settle down cos she feels like having a baby even though she's still very young, as i heard this words my heart sank like the titanic ship on april 14, 1912 in the atlantic ocean because I'm not ready to father any child at the moment

as she spoke she was sounding melancholic and I mved forward to comfort her as my hands dropped on her body it landed safely on her breast,chai my sense of reasoning betrayed me to the konji prevalent in my body at the time being then I began to caress her breasts slowly and she responded slowly like a dull student attempting to answer a difficult question in a classroom, I moved my body over hers as I squeezed her body erotically, she moved her legs and dropped them on mine, and quickly i moved my lips to connect with hers and we locked lips exchanging several litres of saliva as we kissed heavily,I unbuttoned her clothing and I sank my hands into her brassiere and my hand landed in between her breasts and fellowshipped with the both breasts like where two or three Christians are gathered and as my hand worked her breasts my other hand crept into the dark Alley of her laps right inside her pant and troubled her clitori's erotically as she whined allover my bed from one side of her body to the other with her mouth wide open, and then I unhooked her brassiere and her breasts were before my very eyes like an examination script to be marked by a lecturer.

Being that I have the gift for interpreting the female body language, I cld deduce that the breasts hung in a proud stance as if to say that even if I squeeze it as hard as bitter leaf it would not wither, well I wish i squeezed it, because jus as I pulled the pant and it was open before me like a kidnappers den that has jus been exposed after been operational for a long time,I heard a knock on my door and it was my neighbour telln me that NEPA are cutting the wires on my street so i had to go out, then Olivia left as well, only for her to return to my shop dis evening with few clothes that she wants to keep some of her clothes with me cos she doesn't want her friend to know she jus bought them
i see u more of a comedian than relayin tru life events

11 Likes

Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by Davash222(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2019
Waste of good writing skills.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 21, 2019
welcome her to your house bruh but to be honest you're very funny. You should be a comedian and not a shop owner

6 Likes

Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 21, 2019
Lol I don miss this mad man sexcapade.

I really liked how you compare her actions and inactions with unrelated events (I don't know the figure of speech to use here.) Very enjoyable.

3 Likes

Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by fox26: 6:19pm On May 21, 2019
If it happens for real in your life, don't respond to knocks when its about to go down otherwise you will lose that chix.

1 Like

Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by Beadex1(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2019
Like the way you write....... Don't waste your talent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by IamNotWariz: 9:07pm On May 21, 2019
Indeed wait for the rest part
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by BLUEJAYY: 9:35pm On May 21, 2019
I'm cracking up like mad. grin
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by Originalsly: 10:06pm On May 21, 2019
jonaifame22:

i was at my shop earlier today when olivia called me and she asked me to come over that the wants to see me,so i closed up and went home,

i decided i would keep her company when she told me she wants to come pass time wth me since she's bored at home,

she asked me if i had food and I answered her assuringly,

well so I went to the kitchen and i prepared indomie, and I went outside and bought a plate of goat meat peppersoup and I set it before her and we ate.....

So why she asked if you were hungry?...telling you she was hungry in code. So you shut down your business ...losing money.... to go spend money to feed her. Oh well.... guys do that almost all the time ....and girls lure men all the time....ask Adam.

7 Likes

Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by jonaifame22(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2019
Originalsly:

So why she asked if you were hungry?...telling you she was hungry in code. So you shut down your business ...losing money.... to go spend money to feed her. Oh well.... guys do that almost all the time ....and girls lure men all the time....ask Adam.

God bless you on ur american thread,it kept me busy last year
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by millionboi2: 10:30pm On May 21, 2019
Hahahaha
My belly oooo

Hahahaha
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by stieyven(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2019
jonaifame22:
i jus hope what i am thinkn is not what it actually is, i was at my shop earlier today when olivia called me and she asked me to come over that the wants to see me,so i closed up and went home, as the bike stopped me in front of my gate,Olivia was already awaiting my arrival, and on sighting me she flashed her beautiful smile at me exposing her set of teeth neatly arranged and well positioned like students on the assembly ground.

I went to her and it was a warm reception as we hugged like long lost friends who had jus found themselves in a strange land ,her beauty is something to shout about,I did not need to look hard before seeing her lovely big breast on her chest screaming for my attention like a hungry five year old child who had jus returned from school, she strapped a small handbag containing her lip gloss and perfume as we broke from the hug i looked at her from head to toe as her bum short exposed the beauty of her soft fresh and yellow laps like an art painting on a canvass, I was proud of my self

i decided i would keep her company when she told me she wants to come pass time wth me since she's bored at home, and also considering the fact that sales in the morning was not bad as i made 5200 already and we went in the house and she asked me if i had food and I answered her assuringly, when we got in I changed over to the inverter and there was light, then she dropped on the bed like a pebble dropped in a river, as she laid on my bed my eyes strayed from the TV to her laps like a lost dog faraway from home, the beauty of her laps was before my sight as I looked at her hungrily like ripe mangoes in a basket,my dick began to stretch like someone who had jus woken from a long slumber,she caught me staring at her and she said " u jus be looking at me as if u've not seen me before na u know wetin u dey look" on hearing dis words i stood transfixed and I felt guilty like naira Marley when he was arraigned in court.

lepasharon dacblogger mhizkel, blissgregory,smellinganus,obontami, pls EPP me how can I handle dis situation
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.

2 Likes

Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 21, 2019
lol dis clown again and his Olivia

1 Like

Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by lilianofentse(f): 11:15pm On May 21, 2019
stieyven:

Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
religious extremist spotted. Can't you just ignore and move aside?? :\
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by osemoses1234(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2019
stieyven:

you nah devil you wan stand before
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by Krazybitch: 12:04am On May 22, 2019
Get an international number for your WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, tinker, hangout... Check out for Available countries.
WhatsApp me with +1 860 400 3446.. For only serious people: don't DM if you aren't interested pls cry @ very affordable prices
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by kingxsamz(m): 12:27am On May 22, 2019
stieyven:

If you got an erection while reading the post, you'll stand before God on judgement day and explain to him.

1 Like

Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by Burgerlomo: 12:40am On May 22, 2019
Congratulations in advance and don't forget to upload you guys pre-wedding photo shoot cool

4 Likes

Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by jonaifame22(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2019
aro1:
i see u more of a comedian than relayin tru life events
well.......
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by jonaifame22(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2019
YoungFr:
welcome her to your house bruh but to be honest you're very funny. You should be a comedian and not a shop owner
lol I don't think so
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by jonaifame22(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2019
Admin401:
Lol I don miss this mad man sexcapade.

I really liked how you compare her actions and inactions with unrelated events (I don't know the figure of speech to use here.) Very enjoyable.
lol thanks anyways
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by jonaifame22(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2019
fox26:
If it happens for real in your life, don't respond to knocks when its about to go down otherwise you will lose that chix.
noted
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by Nobody: 8:10am On May 24, 2019
Very soon she will cum for week end visit n d next tink will be'honeypie am carrying ur baby'
jonaifame22:

Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by jonaifame22(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2019
blissgregory:
Very soon she will cum for week end visit n d next tink will be'honeypie am carrying ur baby'
I'd kindly decline
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 24, 2019
Why will u decline??e don happen
jonaifame22:
I'd kindly decline
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 24, 2019
jonaifame22:
I'd kindly decline
y will u decline??e don happen be dat nah
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by jonaifame22(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2019
Beadex1:
Like the way you write....... Don't waste your talent
any idea,how can u help out
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by adeboi1: 5:59pm On May 24, 2019
jonaifame22:
any idea,how can u help out

goan meet iLegendd
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by jonaifame22(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2019
adeboi1:

goan meet iLegendd
okay
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 25, 2019
Overly thought out! It makes me laugh...
Re: We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small by Obiworld2020: 11:20pm On May 25, 2019
YoungFr:

What could he possibly be selling in the so called shop when Olivia doesn't allow him to stay there.!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. / Models going Nude At A Fashion Show With Kids Watching (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.