Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed (32519 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / Trader Defrauds Man Of N3.6m, Uses Money For Parents’ Burial / Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Lamasta(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2019
Contact DSS he will cough out the money grin
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by TheFacelessMan: 3:19pm On May 31, 2019
A man needs a name...

Valar Morghulis.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Equity15(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2019
that is why I hate dealing with Nigerians.. very dishonest people..I wonder how these people sleep at night with all the pain they've caused. my problem is I trust alot, i think everybody is like me , so I find it hard to believe someone would just come online advertise fake things to scam someone. one almost scammed me recently if not for God and the threat I issued to him. OP may God see you through..

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by LesbianBoy(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2019
All you supporters of yahoo boys hope you can see? While these boys 'ball' the real owner of the money they are spending are in pains somewhere! angry

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by fghanni(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2019
you just have to move on bro.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Timmypromise(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2019
Sorry bro
Police will collect money just to investigate
This is bad
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by alexola20(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by InvertedHammer: 3:22pm On May 31, 2019
/
That's why most assassinations in Nigeria are not mere coincidence. People see the result but not the act that preceded the process.

/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Pataricatering(f): 3:22pm On May 31, 2019
Use EFCC - if you can find an officer there to take up your case . They won’t collect anything only appreciation after the case has been resolved .

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by SocialJustice: 3:24pm On May 31, 2019
obc:
Kindly, help a soul before late.
My wife is now the pillar of the family. The situation around me is so pathetic.

Please I need suggestions and anyone that can assist me pursue this case. I have print out of all the payment made to him(debtor), signed agreement by him and other documents.

Please help a brother.

I will appreciate if the moderators can help me push this post to front page. I am totally devastated with no hope at sight.
Why are you wasting money you don't have? Send a petition to EFCC through your lawyer. Please make sure you're not fraudulent on your own side because EFCC is a 2 edged sword. If nothing happens. Send me a PM, I'll introduce you to a senior officer that will take up your case.

If it's police you want to use then I can connect you too for far less than the amount you mentioned to get Zonal police involved and even escalate to the IG if necessary.

I hate oppression.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Hotfreezers: 3:24pm On May 31, 2019
OP, I suggest you go to the DSS command and report. By the time hand touches him, he would be begging you to let him pay you so that they can leave him.

Avoid using police. SFU is police too but those ones work very well. Problem is their money plenty.

Efcc can handle the matter.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 31, 2019
I would advise you write a petition addressed to the Efcc at awolowo road in Ikoyi.Ensure you type it and attached all necessary evidence. The would look at your petition and get back to you.If you don't have evidence nothing for you o.Don't worry Efcc won't demand for bribe or anything to help investigate your case.The only challenge I have was securing evidence because this group of people make it a duty to sabotage everything I do and they have people at the top.Unfortunately they are also targeting Nigeria past leaders and putting propaganda out there.I think during my ordeal I lost so much weight which I haven't gain back neither do I find easy using my phone.It was really traumatic,i don't know whose money they are moving in its billion and why that person is ignorant of that fact.They are many issues relating to National security I don't want to divulge here.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by sonofElElyon: 3:26pm On May 31, 2019
How do you know the "debtor" ever intended to supply the goods? What if he planned to "renege" from the get go? Only a proper investigation will reveal the truth.. Unfortunately, the complainant is being asked to pay for "investigation services".

stanley000:
this ain't an issue of scamming, it's just a transaction gone bad, I'm sure they must already have told him that and that's why the officers even want to milk more money from him. Know who u are dealing with, I always get anoyed when even my blood brothers mention "trust" or words like " don't but trust me" ... Trust has nothing to do with my friendship or business dealings with anyone, never let anyone fool u into dealing with someone fraudulent.

Even I now paid an AC service man to come and work for me and it's 3days now without coming to do what he was paid for. Well I was wise enough to pay him only 2k out of the amount upon all I still feel bad. Humans are seldom what the appear to be.

OP I WILL BE HONEST WITH YOU THAT MONEY MIGHT JUST BE WATER OVER THE DAM!!

Nigeria police go fustrate you, even Efcc is the worse, don't be fooled by those media stunt, they will do nothing but milk u of your remaining car.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Agbaletu: 3:28pm On May 31, 2019
obc:
This life is somehow. So this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/5214095/wife-keeping-malice#78821245) made front page even when the OP said he never wanted it on the front page? Whereas, I have sent retinue of posts begging for my issues be taken to the front page for more suggestions and possible solutions.

Anyway such is life. Help locates people differently. I have accepted my situation.

Peace!
Is the guy currently in a good financial standing to pay back?

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by yehmy(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2019
obc:
I really appreciate the suggestions made so far by concerned persons. However, I am open to further opinion and ideas on how best to approach this matter without incurring much cost.

It's a lengthy story but I choose to summarise in order not to bore concerned readers.

I will narrate the whole incident to anyone willing to assist.

Please help.
try nd contact segalink on Twitter also tell him about ur ordeal with police pple he might be of help

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by KingMicky3286: 3:30pm On May 31, 2019
obc:

My Story:

I paid a guy 3.2million since 2017 to supply me Zinc Ore but he defaulted . I have since reported the matter to his father, village king, and town union president, yet no result. I visited his house sometime last year and after much noise, he signed an agreement before his lawyer and my own lawyer to pay effective April last year, but reneged again.

His village king as well as his lawyer have since lost interest in the matter. They advised that having exhausted all peaceful means of recovering the fund; I am at liberty to explore other options since the guy refused to oblige.

I don't want to arrest him with the police in his state of residence because I know he can easily riddle his way out. Considering our judicial system, I think going to court would prolong the case.

A friend suggested that since I live in Lagos and him at the East, the best option will be using EFCC, Special Fraud Unit or Force CID to arrest him (debtor) after obtaining approval from IG's office which seems to be expensive. I visited SFU Ikoyi and was told that the petition to IG will cost me 60,000 to 100,000 while mobilization for the officers that will go for his arrest amounts to 250,000.

The above fund put together is almost 400,000 naira or more, which I don't have at the moment. I have since put my car for sale to pursue this case.

I have lost a lot in the course of traveling for this debt. I lost my job last year because I couldn't continue servicing the loan I took from First Bank and my place of work as well.

My wife is now the pillar of the family. The situation around me is so pathetic.

Please I need suggestions and anyone that can assist me pursue this case. I have print out of all the payment made to him(debtor), signed agreement by him and other documents.

Please help a brother.

I will appreciate if the moderators can help me push this post to front page. I am totally devastated with no hope at sight.

Arrest him, take him to a hospital, take out one of his kidneys , sell it and recover your money. Thank me later when he is left with one kidney.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by julitoch: 3:30pm On May 31, 2019
My brother utilize the option of human right Radio Abuja, honestly the guy gave you thee right option, find every means to get to Abuja to see ordinary president, Isah Ahmed, is an assurance, your money must come out, if you can borrow, borrow and get yourself to Abuja

9 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by mrlycan: 3:30pm On May 31, 2019
Send me your number or whatsapp me 0 81 3 9 6 6 4 90 9

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 31, 2019
Its times like these i never regret being the way that I AM even before i became who i was i have always been who I AM cool
Who needs police or EFCC the guy go pay till him pack leave the village.

Op take heart sha.. count ur losses and move on like everyone is advising u or put it in prayers cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Mariangeles(f): 3:31pm On May 31, 2019
dominique:
Take to Twitter and Instagram. Lay out all the data you have on the transaction and how the fraudster failed to deliver. Include how the police charged you to discharge their duties. Tag policeng, officialefcc, Dolapo Badmus, Instablog and as many authorities and influencers as possible. It's only if the village king dad and his charge and bail lawyer don't care about the embarrassment that will come from such an open accusation that they won't contact you for some kind of resolution.
Wow!

This is the best idea .

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by tunde233(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2019
I suggest you combine efforts to blow it big on the media with prayer and still write to EFCC as someone suggested earlier. Media first so that when it is all out in the media, Govt agencies will ask less of mobilisation fund. Be discreet about sending your numbers...
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by nijabazaar: 3:31pm On May 31, 2019
I like your diction

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Xneg: 3:32pm On May 31, 2019
Lost 6.3m in 2012 to my best friend, spend over a million with police, as my health began deteriorating, I just had to let go, I'm not saying you should do same but sometimes it's best to just start all over and hope for the best.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Nitah1: 3:32pm On May 31, 2019
fergieboy:
Move on bro.. I know it's had but it's the best

You will only end up spending more money chasing him..

And the idiot is aware of that,reason why he is dribbling him that way.
My advice for u is simple,visit one baba case closed.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Mariangeles(f): 3:32pm On May 31, 2019
obc:
Good suggestions but doubt my ability to put things together at the moment. Plenty issues to handle.
I have been involved in an accident twice on my way to the debtor's residence but God prevailed.
You have to try, as that is the best solution .

Good luck .
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by kernniejay(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2019
Moral Lesson: Money that you can't afford to let go, don't borrow people.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by rockstar27(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2019
GOD WILL SEE U THROUGH...

AGUERO NAME THE CLUB HE WILL JOIN FROM MAN CITY

https:///read/feeds/93539067/posts/2295951059
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Mariangeles(f): 3:33pm On May 31, 2019
Xneg:
Lost 6.3m in 2012 to my best friend, spend over a million with police, as my health began deteriorating, I just had to let go, I'm not saying you should do same but sometimes it's best to just start all over and hope for the best.
Na wah o !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by samuelson06(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2019
You are in Lagos and this is happening to you when the solution you need is staring right at you. I don't see any problem here.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 31, 2019
cassidy1996:
i feel your pain brother, wake up at night as from 12am naked and pray. talk to GOD.
It's honestly better to tell the guy in distress that you don't have no means to help than to tell him to get n aked to pray. Does God want to come down to go help him recover the loan? Or Is God not currently aware of the loan mess he's in at the moment?

Think to solve problems created by man and don't get a none-entity involved to compensate for the gap in none-brain usage.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Xneg: 3:34pm On May 31, 2019
julitoch:
My brother utilize the option of human right Radio Abuja, honestly the guy gave you thee right option, find every means to get to Abuja to see ordinary president, Isah Ahmed, is an assurance, your money must come out, if you can borrow, borrow and get yourself to Abuja

When you say money must come out, please have it in mind that another person will not pay him the money, if the debtor is not capable of paying it, it will all be a wild goose chase, even if the guy is kept behind bars

12 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Charlief(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2019
obc:

My Story:

I paid a guy 3.2million since 2017 to supply me Zinc Ore but he defaulted . I have since reported the matter to his father, village king, and town union president, yet no result. I visited his house sometime last year and after much noise, he signed an agreement before his lawyer and my own lawyer to pay effective April last year, but reneged again.

His village king as well as his lawyer have since lost interest in the matter. They advised that having exhausted all peaceful means of recovering the fund; I am at liberty to explore other options since the guy refused to oblige.

I don't want to arrest him with the police in his state of residence because I know he can easily riddle his way out. Considering our judicial system, I think going to court would prolong the case.

A friend suggested that since I live in Lagos and him at the East, the best option will be using EFCC, Special Fraud Unit or Force CID to arrest him (debtor) after obtaining approval from IG's office which seems to be expensive. I visited SFU Ikoyi and was told that the petition to IG will cost me 60,000 to 100,000 while mobilization for the officers that will go for his arrest amounts to 250,000.

The above fund put together is almost 400,000 naira or more, which I don't have at the moment. I have since put my car for sale to pursue this case.

I have lost a lot in the course of traveling for this debt. I lost my job last year because I couldn't continue servicing the loan I took from First Bank and my place of work as well.

Please help a brother.

Write me a direct message ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Policemen Giving Teenagers A Hot Chase In Lagos / Godwin Goodluck, Missing 4-Year-Old Boy: Have You Seen Him? / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Bassa In Plateau Again, Kill 9 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.