Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed (32572 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / Trader Defrauds Man Of N3.6m, Uses Money For Parents’ Burial / Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by IamSoProlific: 9:39pm On May 31, 2019
obc:
OK thank Sir. I have sent my phone number to you Sir.

Obc I feel quite pathetic about your ordeal, I couldn't waste much time going through people's suggestions. I stopped right after I saw someone suggest coming to Abuja(Human Right Radio) to you because as it stands now that's your only option.

Contacting people with different opinion would further exhaust your already exhausted cash and at the end of the day if you "eventually" get the money back it won't come in full as you would settle people.

So I will suggest, if you really mean to get your money back, try the human right radio, it's not even as option but final answer. The man might even give you back the money you spent on the case thus far and still recover your money for you(that one is sure banker) he has done it for even those in diaspora and also recover money being owned by top government officials how much more the ordinary person with no immunity that duped you. I would really be of help if you want me to in anyway. FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!!!

So don't be lazy, rise up and take that bold step I assure you, you would be glad you did.

Cheers!!

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:43pm On May 31, 2019
obc:
Kindly, help a soul before late.

My Story:

I paid a guy 3.2million since 2017 to supply me Zinc Ore but he defaulted . I have since reported the matter to his father, village king, and town union president, yet no result. I visited his house sometime last year and after much noise, he signed an agreement before his lawyer and my own lawyer to pay effective April last year, but reneged again.

His village king as well as his lawyer have since lost interest in the matter. They advised that having exhausted all peaceful means of recovering the fund; I am at liberty to explore other options since the guy refused to oblige.

I don't want to arrest him with the police in his state of residence because I know he can easily riddle his way out. Considering our judicial system, I think going to court would prolong the case.

A friend suggested that since I live in Lagos and him at the East, the best option will be using EFCC, Special Fraud Unit or Force CID to arrest him (debtor) after obtaining approval from IG's office which seems to be expensive. I visited SFU Ikoyi and was told that the petition to IG will cost me 60,000 to 100,000 while mobilization for the officers that will go for his arrest amounts to 250,000.

The above fund put together is almost 400,000 naira or more, which I don't have at the moment. I have since put my car for sale to pursue this case.

I have lost a lot in the course of traveling for this debt. I lost my job last year because I couldn't continue servicing the loan I took from First Bank and my place of work as well.

My wife is now the pillar of the family. The situation around me is so pathetic.

Please I need suggestions and anyone that can assist me pursue this case. I have print out of all the payment made to him(debtor), signed agreement by him and other documents.

Please help a brother.

I will appreciate if the moderators can help me push this post to front page. I am totally devastated with no hope at sight.
Hi brother, do you have someone you can stay with in Abuja? There is a radio station called Human Rights Radio. They have resolved many cases like this before. Try them. Only problem is there is a lot of guys with issues there to resolve. If you go there, you will see how police will vehemently deny demanding money for such investigations grin That dude can call the IG like a regular dude in the neighbourhood. Please give it a try.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by LordReed(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2019
obc:

My Story:

I paid a guy 3.2million since 2017 to supply me Zinc Ore but he defaulted . I have since reported the matter to his father, village king, and town union president, yet no result. I visited his house sometime last year and after much noise, he signed an agreement before his lawyer and my own lawyer to pay effective April last year, but reneged again.

His village king as well as his lawyer have since lost interest in the matter. They advised that having exhausted all peaceful means of recovering the fund; I am at liberty to explore other options since the guy refused to oblige.

I don't want to arrest him with the police in his state of residence because I know he can easily riddle his way out. Considering our judicial system, I think going to court would prolong the case.

A friend suggested that since I live in Lagos and him at the East, the best option will be using EFCC, Special Fraud Unit or Force CID to arrest him (debtor) after obtaining approval from IG's office which seems to be expensive. I visited SFU Ikoyi and was told that the petition to IG will cost me 60,000 to 100,000 while mobilization for the officers that will go for his arrest amounts to 250,000.

The above fund put together is almost 400,000 naira or more, which I don't have at the moment. I have since put my car for sale to pursue this case.

I have lost a lot in the course of traveling for this debt. I lost my job last year because I couldn't continue servicing the loan I took from First Bank and my place of work as well.

My wife is now the pillar of the family. The situation around me is so pathetic.

Please I need suggestions and anyone that can assist me pursue this case. I have print out of all the payment made to him(debtor), signed agreement by him and other documents.

Please help a brother.

I will appreciate if the moderators can help me push this post to front page. I am totally devastated with no hope at sight.

If you have not already been told, get in contact with Ahmed Isa of Brekete Family. He has a radio programme called Brekete Family on Human Rights Radio FM 101.1 in Abuja. He treats cases like this with some level of success and resolution.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by igwedubai2(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2019
Madam Weldon, go to East and ask of area commander's office. Petition d idiot tru d area commander's office, then they we arrest d guy. Let ur lawyer meet with d area commander himself and explain things and including u, they we do d job perfectly for u. Part 2, if d office of area commander misbehave tell ur lawyer to petition IGP. So, from here they we copy the office of area commander. U will not spend much, in as much u have a lawyer.goodluck
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 9:47pm On May 31, 2019
Thank you so much. I quite appreciate your advise.
As if you know. I have since contacted One or two individuals that requested I contact them while some are really out to help sincerely, others are asking for money stylishly. But God leads.
tunde233:
I suggest you combine efforts to blow it big on the media with prayer and still write to EFCC as someone suggested earlier. Media first so that when it is all out in the media, Govt agencies will ask less of mobilisation fund. Be discreet about sending your numbers...

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by vicfajeze: 9:47pm On May 31, 2019
WHY NOT INVITE BH TO HELP U IN COLLECTING UR DOUGH?
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 9:48pm On May 31, 2019
Thank you. You are kind.
Mariangeles:
You have to try, as that is the best solution .

Good luck .

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 9:51pm On May 31, 2019
Thanks. I just sent email to you. Kindly reply.
Charlief:

Write me a direct message ....
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by MorufuAtanda: 9:54pm On May 31, 2019
partnerbizz4:

Then you have people you referred naa.

Do you even get my story properly? Do you know what Ibo people call 'oso ahia'? That's what I did?
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Jaonnyster: 9:55pm On May 31, 2019
Good luck sir.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 10:00pm On May 31, 2019
Thank you.
CADA:
OP I'd suggest you shouldn't sell your car solely to pursue that case. Rather you may sell it and think of a business whether little to set up. People do fall and rise again.

I and my dad were once into solid mineral. My dad was hardcore while after so many challenges (loosing loads of millions of naira. Loosing 34 20ft cntr disguised to be lead and zinc ore which were later used in sand filling lily pond terminal in apapa)in the business, I suggested to him to quit. Thankfully, he heeded.

Take it easy. Think about it this way, you may also have lost the money if you had shipped it and those buyers lie to you about the final test analysis result.

I would suggest you calm down, you will bounce back but only when you focus. Irony of life is, the said guy may not still be more successful than you in life but these things makes your remember you need to be smarter, ask questions and become stronger. It's better it happened then than now.

Be strong.
I dont know your location but you may explore local production like what I do.

I produce ice blocks now and it's been a calm, challenging but ascending experience since for me.

Dont be too scared.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 10:01pm On May 31, 2019
OK. God bless.
Desyfoley1452:
my brother don't hesitate to make this move the end result is happiness.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 10:04pm On May 31, 2019
I tried to reach you to no avail. Please can you send an email?
holyidol:
Am sorry dear, send your WhatsApp number to me.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Dera25(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Hi brother, do you have someone you can stay with in Abuja? There is a radio station called Human Rights Radio. They have resolved many cases like this before. Try them. Only problem is there is a lot of guys with issues there to resolve. If you go there, you will see how police will vehemently deny demanding money for such investigations grin That dude can call the IG like a regular dude in the neighbourhood. Please give it a try.
Please can we talk on whatsapp 08035546863 I also have an issue to be solved
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 31, 2019
gypsey:
You bloody lair! grin You come on here claiming to a police officer. but you can not ID yourself? grin what kinda police are you? Even over here in Miami police ID themselves.

You are not even polite, i asked a simple question and your are acting like a Juvenile. yet you call yourself an Officer. grin .

You say you don't look like a scammer, how can one know if no one can see what you look like?
I don't even know what to tell you again cos people like you are not worth responding to the guy never said he was scammed he knew who he gave his money the issue is how to help him to recover it and you re talking about scam you are such a fool thinking that everyone in Nigeria is a scammer I will insult you more cos you re such a fool

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 31, 2019
obc:
I tried to reach you to no avail. Please can you send an email?
WhatsApp me on 08125187926
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Chidonc(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2019
obc:

My Story:

Please help a brother.

brotherly life is for the strong hearted, there are two ways of doing things, one is sometimes effective and the other always effective, legality and illegality, if he doesn't want to pay you your money legally, obtained it back from him illegally, dont even think of selling your car, start by seizing of his properties, more especially his car, get hoodlums for this act, dont drive the car to lagos but get a place to park it in enugu, let him go to the police and make sure the case reaches court level, and see how it plays out.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Agba15: 11:13pm On May 31, 2019
d best tin to my bro is to pray to God cos God is powerful and Dats d instrument av been using since av acknowledged d power of d Most High
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 11:36pm On May 31, 2019
Thanks a millions. Your words are excellent and inspiring just like few others here. I have gotten the Human Right Radio phone number and will call him effective tomorrow. God's willing, I am positive of a favourable outcome. I now see why some people kill without remorse. How I wish it's an option but God is not asleep. Honestly with the suggestions gotten here so far, I am a bit relieved and stronger.

There are still Nigerians with kind hearts.

Best regards.

IamSoProlific:

Obc I feel quite pathetic about your ordeal, I couldn't waste much time going through people's suggestions. I stopped right after I saw someone suggest coming to Abuja(Human Right Radio) to you because as it stands now that's your only option.

Contacting people with different opinion would further exhaust your already exhausted cash and at the end of the day if you "eventually" get the money back it won't come in full as you would settle people.

So I will suggest, if you really mean to get your money back, try the human right radio, it's not even as option but final answer. The man might even give you back the money you spent on the case thus far and still recover your money for you(that one is sure banker) he has done it for even those in diaspora and also recover money being owned by top government officials how much more the ordinary person with no immunity that duped you. I would really be of help if you want me to in anyway. FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!!!

So don't be lazy, rise up and take that bold step I assure you, you would be glad you did.

Cheers!!
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 11:53pm On May 31, 2019
Nice! you are absolutely correct. A lot of people suggested shrine and other related means but believe me it's vanity and vague. For some obvious reasons, I won't say certain things here not until I recover my fund.
Agba15:
d best tin to my bro is to pray to God cos God is powerful and Dats d instrument av been using since av acknowledged d power of d Most High
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by IamSoProlific: 11:53pm On May 31, 2019
obc:
Thanks a millions. Your words are excellent and inspiring just like few others here. I have gotten the Human Right Radio phone number and will call him effective tomorrow. God's willing, I am positive of a favourable outcome. I now see why some people kill without remorse. How I wish it's an option but God is not asleep. Honestly with the suggestions gotten here so far, I am a bit relieved and stronger.

There are still Nigerians with kind hearts.

Best regards.

I await you call into the program....Like I said I'm always available to be of help!

All the best.

Modified:- Did I see someone suggest shrine Hmmm. The duper might be smarter than you on that. I leave you with the words of j. Cole "One thing with this demon is that once they're invited, they take your place and invite their more"

Meditate on that.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 12:22am On Jun 01, 2019
Thank you
Remain blessed.
toluwa1:
So sorry bro

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Icetech: 12:43am On Jun 01, 2019
Obc, where in the east is the fraudster living? What is his financial worth right now?
Military will recover your money for you or FSAS.
If you need their help buzz me and I will put you through. Good luck

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by donhils: 12:57am On Jun 01, 2019
cassidy1996:
i feel your pain brother, wake up at night as from 12am naked and pray. talk to GOD.
God does not answer your prayers because you're naked neither does He have a particular time(12am) that He answers. Come on people!!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by ladensmith(m): 4:00am On Jun 01, 2019
Bro!!!. If you can make use of soldiers,,I swear money go comot.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Juliearth(f): 6:10am On Jun 01, 2019
obc:

My Story:

Please help a brother.

I am sorry for your plight, soon it'd be over for good. Kudos to your wife( I hope nairaland nay-sayers can see that not all wives/women/ladies are terrible). I would advise that you send confusion,unrest and the wrath of God his way. Wake up by 12 midnight, go unclad and pour your heart to God. Do this and see God swing into action, that debtor would know no peace until he refunds you every dime.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by partnerbizz4: 6:32am On Jun 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Do you even get my story properly? Do you know what Ibo people call 'oso ahia'? That's what I did?
Y

Okay. Aghotagom now!
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Pat081: 6:40am On Jun 01, 2019
Go to Human Rights and citizens rights in ur state I think every Ministry of Justice has that ,u will get ur money pay
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by mrkels(m): 7:06am On Jun 01, 2019
Had the same problem in 2016 . Total scammed was 22m from me . EFCC is doing nothing about it because the guy has been arrested before for a 150m fraud case . He is living large in lagos now . They still would not arrest him or arrest his surety .
Bro forget EFCC .

I have decided to kill him with spiritual means by year end .
Good luck .

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Prognose: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Final year student no mean o. Even in 200L you can start business. I started doing welcome back for colleagues who lost their phones and sims while in school, I also found out that people loved my porridge yam whenever I cooked, so I borrowed one small space in mama Rebecca's joint to sell my own porridge. No other person dey sell juicy porridge for school then. I insisted in making the food at home because I wanted to protect my recipe. Make the food and carry it to joint to sell. Soon I started making for other restaurants. Guy I Don hustle o but God has been benevolent. God love me die!

Guy you've just earned my follow with your write-ups on this thread.
Respect!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Uniabuja Attempted Rape Case (the Accused, Side Of The Story) / Danfo Driver Driving Against Traffic Resists Arrest, Strips Unclad & Escaped / Two Children Who Were Kidnapped By Househelp In Lagos Found In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.