Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed (32547 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / Trader Defrauds Man Of N3.6m, Uses Money For Parents’ Burial / Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by ridbell01(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2019
My oga use efcc am sure they will use that shine also... And thank me later
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by achi4u(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Oga as an experienced businessman, I Don see 35 before I reach 29 years. Let me tell you the price list of (illegal) petition fee received by the corrupt Nigeria police force.

1. To petition DPO, you pay N5,000, arrest/mobilization fee is N5,000-10,000 depending on the suspect location within their jurisdiction, you also pay N5000-N10000 for witness statement paper and pen you'll use to write statement. When the suspect is caught he will pay bail of N10,000 - 20000 depending of the levity of the crime. If the suspect is located in another state of city outside their jurisdiction, you'll pay N20,000 for signal in order to notify the police state or state command of his present location.

2 Area command

To petition the AC, you write and 10,000-20000 before the petition is submitted. Depending on your power of negotiation.

Arrest/mobilization/tracking- N30000- N40000 depending on the suspects location.
Signal- 20,000
Statement paper- 5,000- 10,000
Suspect to pay bail of 20,000-30,000

3. ZONAL COMMAND

To petition AIG/DIG of the command- N25,000

Arrest/mobilization/tracking- N50,000-N70000

Signal- 20,000

Statement paper- 10000

Suspect to pay bail of 20,000- 50,0000

4 Inspector-general office, Abuja

Petition- N50,000- 100000

Arrest/mobilization/tracking- N250,000- N500000

Signal-100,000

Statement paper- 30000- 50000

Suspect to pay bail of - 100,000- 500,000

Pray make the suspect no get money pass you, you fit sleep for the same cell wey him sleep last nite. grin

gringrin
I'm not smiling oooo just that ur last statement played out with me and my neighbor last month when we have a minor exchange of words he went to police and give them information that I've killed two people in the yard before he parked inn that I want to kill him too. na wa ooo
On my own statement, I write that he must prove to the court how killed two people and the rest of the story ...na there i change the for am, I was bailed the next morning because he arrested me that kind 9pm.
Na the same team of police who he used to arrest me still arrest am join,when he want to tell them that they're friends, the oc told him he was doing his job.funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by achi4u(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
nokatakata:

Oga forget all this story.

you go pay 10,000 for witness statement paper? lol you go only pay all these money if you be bolor. Statement nor pass 1k last. All those other money wey you list, na for people wey dey wear tie and suit.
hahahagringrin
Exactly, it depends on ur ability to negotiate and shout at the same time.No gentleman for naija police stations
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Ginaruby: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
My uncle was in a situation like this.
And he recovered all and even more.

The best and easy option even without you visiting him is to summon him in a shrine.
Two weeks will be to much for you to testify.
A bird will visit him and deliver the message.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Thanks. I have been calling his phone number I got from here for some days now without any response.
I will keep calling, who knows, he might pick someday.
LordReed:

If you have not already been told, get in contact with Ahmed Isa of Brekete Family. He has a radio programme called Brekete Family on Human Rights Radio FM 101.1 in Abuja. He treats cases like this with some level of success and resolution.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Good evening Sir, please how do I get in touch with the Berekete Family radio? I have been calling them for the past three days to no avail. I even sent whatsap messages to the phone number yet to be delivered. Please what do you suggest I do?

Should I start going to Abuja without getting in touch to the Brekete Family? But I feel it might cost me more since I will have to stay more days in order to get to my turn or before my case is listened to.

Please what do you advise?
IamSoProlific:

Obc I feel quite pathetic about your ordeal, I couldn't waste much time going through people's suggestions. I stopped right after I saw someone suggest coming to Abuja(Human Right Radio) to you because as it stands now that's your only option.

Contacting people with different opinion would further exhaust your already exhausted cash and at the end of the day if you "eventually" get the money back it won't come in full as you would settle people.

So I will suggest, if you really mean to get your money back, try the human right radio, it's not even as option but final answer. The man might even give you back the money you spent on the case thus far and still recover your money for you(that one is sure banker) he has done it for even those in diaspora and also recover money being owned by top government officials how much more the ordinary person with no immunity that duped you. I would really be of help if you want me to in anyway. FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!!!

So don't be lazy, rise up and take that bold step I assure you, you would be glad you did.

Cheers!!
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by IamSoProlific: 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
obc:
Good evening Sir, please how do I get in touch with the Berekete Family radio? I have been calling them for the past three days to no avail. I even sent whatsap messages to the phone number yet to be delivered. Please what do you suggest I do?

Should I start going to Abuja without getting in touch to the Brekete Family? But I feel it might cost me more since I will have to stay more days in order to get to my turn or before my case is listened to.

Please what do you advise?

Bros I suggest you come to Abuja, it won't cost you quarter than it has cost, you would be attended to, there are cheap hotels you can lodge, meet the man and table your plight I bet you he would swing into action quickly.

Something tells me you should call from Thursday to Saturday, especially Saturday. You might be lucky to get across to him directly and he would give you appointment. But for now the sallah break made him to be somehow out of reach, talking bout getting him personally. So wait till Thursday and start calling again with Whatsap messages too. Call between 8:00am-9:30am. You might be lucky and he would pick yours, because there are millions of people calling in too.

Cheers
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thank you. I appreciate your input.

God bless you.
SocialJustice:
Why are you wasting money you don't have? Send a petition to EFCC through your lawyer. Please make sure you're not fraudulent on your own side because EFCC is a 2 edged sword. If nothing happens. Send me a PM, I'll introduce you to a senior officer that will take up your case.

If it's police you want to use then I can connect you too for far less than the amount you mentioned to get Zonal police involved and even escalate to the IG if necessary.

I hate oppression.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thank you.
IamSoProlific:

Bros I suggest you come to Abuja, it won't cost you quarter than it has cost, you would be attended to, there are cheap hotels you can lodge, meet the man and table your plight I bet you he would swing into action quickly.

Something tells me you should call from Thursday to Saturday, especially Saturday. You might be lucky to get across to him directly and he would give you appointment. But for now the sallah break made him to be somehow out of reach, talking bout getting him personally. So wait till Thursday and start calling again with Whatsap messages too. Call between 8:00am-9:30am. You might be lucky and he would pick yours, because there are millions of people calling in too.

Cheers
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thank you.
ridbell01:
My oga use efcc am sure they will use that shine also... And thank me later
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2019
Oh what an oversight. I just saw your post now. I am in Lagos not Enugu. Is there any way you can help out from there?
studio14:
which state in the east bro I am a law enforcement agent in the east if it is Enugu I will help you recover your money bro
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2019
Please what's the solution? You can send me an email if you don't want to post here.
samuelson06:
You are in Lagos and this is happening to you when the solution you need is staring right at you. I don't see any problem here.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by id4sho(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
mrkels:
Had the same problem in 2016 . Total scammed was 22m from me . EFCC is doing nothing about it because the guy has been arrested before for a 150m fraud case . He is living large in lagos now . They still would not arrest him or arrest his surety .
Bro forget EFCC .

I have decided to kill him with spiritual means by year end .
Good luck .
na was o, 22M just like DAT. Terminate that bastard any means possible
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2019
obc:
Oh what an oversight. I just saw your post now. I am in Lagos not Enugu. Is there any way you can help out from there?
sorry i have been busy send me email chikwadochristian@gmail.com your gsm no also
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by DonMarkuzi(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2019
LordReed:

If you have not already been told, get in contact with Ahmed Isa of Brekete Family. He has a radio programme called Brekete Family on Human Rights Radio FM 101.1 in Abuja. He treats cases like this with some level of success and resolution.

All na wash, I have been there.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by LordReed(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2019
DonMarkuzi:

All na wash, I have been there.

Really? What happened?
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2019
obc:
sorry i have been busy send me email at ezechikwado@gmail.com including your gsm no
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by DonMarkuzi(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2019
LordReed:

Really? What happened?

Nothing much besides the name calling and all the razzmatazz .

No debt was recovered.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2019
obc:
send email at chikwadochristian @gmail.com including your gsm no
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by LordReed(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2019
DonMarkuzi:

Nothing much besides the name calling and all the razzmatazz .

No debt was recovered.
That's sad. Did you think they treated the case fairly or they didn't pursue it to the logical conclusion?
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Eroms4life17(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2019
Bros go and involve ayelala. Your money go come out. They will not charge you up to 100k.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by DonMarkuzi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
LordReed:

That's sad. Did you think they treated the case fairly or they didn't pursue it to the logical conclusion?

My Dear, They tried their best, the people involved were the high and mighty. I am sure they won't have even taken my case if they knew the details. You can PM me I will send u a video transcript.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Thank you. I just sent you email. I await your response.

God bless you.
studio14:
sorry i have been busy send me email at ezechikwado@gmail.com including your gsm no
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
obc:
Thank you. I just sent you email. I await your response.

God bless you.
guy I am pained to see how good guys are defrauded we will track him down if he cannot provide your money we transport him to Lagos so you can monitor the case there, while we process the charge and get him reminded in prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by obc: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Thank you thus far. I really appreciate the attention given to me during explanations on the phone amidst an ongoing event.

God is at work.

Remain blessed.
studio14:
guy I am pained to see how good guys are defrauded we will track him down if he cannot provide your money we transport him to Lagos so you can monitor the case there, while we process the charge and get him reminded in prison
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 17, 2019
This is very heartbreaking. Well I stay in Abuja and this human rights radio has helped a lot of people in the past. I always enjoy tunning to it because it gives me hope. I hope you are able to contact them.
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by NairalandAngel(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
MorufuAtanda:

Oga as an experienced businessman, I Don see 35 before I reach 29 years. Let me tell you the price list of (illegal) petition fee received by the corrupt Nigeria police force.

1. To petition DPO, you pay N5,000, arrest/mobilization fee is N5,000-10,000 depending on the suspect location within their jurisdiction, you also pay N5000-N10000 for witness statement paper and pen you'll use to write statement. When the suspect is caught he will pay bail of N10,000 - 20000 depending of the levity of the crime. If the suspect is located in another state of city outside their jurisdiction, you'll pay N20,000 for signal in order to notify the police state or state command of his present location.

2 Area command

To petition the AC, you write and 10,000-20000 before the petition is submitted. Depending on your power of negotiation.

Arrest/mobilization/tracking- N30000- N40000 depending on the suspects location.
Signal- 20,000
Statement paper- 5,000- 10,000
Suspect to pay bail of 20,000-30,000

3. ZONAL COMMAND

To petition AIG/DIG of the command- N25,000

Arrest/mobilization/tracking- N50,000-N70000

Signal- 20,000

Statement paper- 10000

Suspect to pay bail of 20,000- 50,0000

4 Inspector-general office, Abuja

Petition- N50,000- 100000

Arrest/mobilization/tracking- N250,000- N500000

Signal-100,000

Statement paper- 30000- 50000

Suspect to pay bail of - 100,000- 500,000

Pray make the suspect no get money pass you, you fit sleep for the same cell wey him sleep last nite. grin

If you want to arrest someone in Lagos and have his case file transferred to Abuja, how much would it cost?
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by Golden1982(f): 2:15pm On May 14, 2020
not more than 300000 depends on who u are using efcc or police
Re: How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed by wfjimmytobby(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2020
Mad oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Godwin Goodluck, Missing 4-Year-Old Boy: Have You Seen Him? / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.