Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it (6908 Views)

Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Kingsteve(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:

Yeah. you?
...doing just fine.
How can we chit chat off here?
Care for my email so we can take it from there?
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by maynation(f): 4:15pm On May 22, 2019
Kingsteve:
...doing just fine. How can we chit chat off here? Care for my email so we can take it from there?
Nah. I will just pass. Takia

2 Likes

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Kingsteve(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:

Nah. I will just pass.
Takia
grin
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 4:21pm On May 22, 2019
Make una giv me ansa no be love I create dis thread for na
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 4:21pm On May 22, 2019
bluefilm:
First of all, point of correction.

It is this girl and I ... not, I and this girl.

I know ur type.. But I go pass ur wahala grin
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Kingsteve(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2019
Olawrites:
Make una giv me ansa no be love I create dis thread for na
No vex...
Just couldn't help saying hi to that señorita.
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 4:36pm On May 22, 2019
Kingsteve:

No vex...
Just couldn't help saying hi to that señorita.

That's a male yahoo boybehind that moniker. If U know U know grin
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by mercyland93(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:

Yeah. you?
A pretty girl from my state, hope u ar gud.
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by maynation(f): 5:30pm On May 22, 2019
mercyland93:

A pretty girl from my state, hope u ar gud.
I'm fine o. Where in Ondo state are you from?
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by maynation(f): 5:34pm On May 22, 2019
Olawrites:

That's a male yahoo boybehind that moniker. If U know U know grin

Now that I've ignored you I have all of a suden turned to a yahoo boy?

Your grammar (even though it's blunder-filled ) seems better than your future.
I can't help you.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 5:43pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:

Now that I've ignored you I have all of a suden turned to a yahoo boy?

Your grammar (even though it's blunder-filled ) seems better than your future.
I can't help you.
E pain him. I don spoil him market grin
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 5:45pm On May 22, 2019
transgendered

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by maynation(f): 5:46pm On May 22, 2019
Olawrites:
E pain him. I don spoil him market grin
OK.
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 5:48pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:

OK.
Guy stop quoting me pls
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by maynation(f): 6:29pm On May 22, 2019
Olawrites:
Guy stop quoting me pls
And you still could slide into my DM?? You are such a low life and a pretender.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by lirusehn(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:

cheesycheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by prinx55555(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:

I don laugh tire grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Kingsteve(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2019
Na wa oo!
Guys sabi fall hand ooo.
Why the pretence?
Smh

4 Likes

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by rex444(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:

I am from Akure. I only schooled in the North o, I'm not a northerner. Just in case.
yea me too, was born and educated in Jos but am from imo state... It's nice to know u
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by nuelsam: 6:58pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:

with these low......... I doubt if his story is actually true......... Such a Fucking asslicking douchbag!

4 Likes

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 7:38pm On May 22, 2019
nuelsam:
with these low......... I doubt if his story is actually true......... Such a Fucking asslicking douchbag!

Your problem oo, I slided into his DM before I discovered him. He even call me Pretender just because I bursted her

1 Like

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by WilsonMayowa(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:

Hi Semovita!

Na poundo yam loool
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by WilsonMayowa(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:

I'm fine o.
Where in Ondo state are you from?

Any reason why you dont reply dm? Ur profile says so
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Kingrexyl(m): 4:54am On May 23, 2019
maynation:

And you have to do that?
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by maynation(f): 6:29am On May 23, 2019
WilsonMayowa:

Any reason why you dont reply dm? Ur profile says so

That's because whatever happens here on Nairaland ends here.
I want nothing more.
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by maynation(f): 6:31am On May 23, 2019
Kingrexyl:
And you have to do that?
I'm not supposed to?
When a low life called me names and ended up sending me mails.?

Am I not supposed to let the whole world know that he is nothing but a disgusting attention seeking hediot?
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Kingrexyl(m): 7:14am On May 23, 2019
maynation:

I'm not supposed to?
When a low life called me names and ended up sending me mails.?

Am I not supposed to let the whole world know that he is nothing but a disgusting attention seeking hediot?
Are you not fasting
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by adeboi1: 9:16am On May 23, 2019
call technician na make him connect two of una
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Auladimeji(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2019
Don't ever date your neighbor no matter what.Don't.

You'll enjoy so many benefits when you are friends like cooking for you and sometimes gives you cash when you're cashless. Wink

1 Like

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Obiworld2020: 11:25am On May 23, 2019
So what stops you from dating her technically in peace without coming here to bother us!! Huhnn!!!
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 6:13pm On May 23, 2019
Auladimeji:
Don't ever date your neighbor no matter what.Don't.

You'll enjoy so many benefits when you are friends like cooking for you and sometimes gives you cash when you're cashless. Wink

Na true bro
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 6:15pm On May 23, 2019
Obiworld2020:
So what stops you from dating her technically in peace without coming here to bother us!! Huhnn!!!

I dey find technician for my area make he help us with him soding wire shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

-see The Mysterious Creature That Was Found In Philippines (PHOTO) / Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY / Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.