Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" (653 Views)

Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" by Banbulu: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2023
I want to be romantic for her, from next month
Re: Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" by hosemujica: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
70% of the time they will certainly leave you, try to be happy within yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" by garriAndsugar: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
If you make yourself the prize, her leaving you or staying won't affect you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" by KwuoteYourFada: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
If you are scared of loosing a girl you'll lose her if you're not scared of loosing a girl you won't lose her

She should be the one asking you that tho if you know your game ๐Ÿฅฑ

4 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
Know ur worth

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" by xjxibozrge: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
She be Oxygenโ“ undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" by PerfectStranger(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Only men with low self esteem ask such ridiculous questions. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" by Drsnives(m): 3:52am On May 01, 2023
They play..
Re: Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" by Rokiat(f): 4:23am On May 01, 2023
Talk is cheap. She could promised and still leave you.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" by Vinnie2000(m): 6:21am On May 01, 2023
This OP is still a Youngling.
He is a Small boy in the Naija Dating Game. smiley
Re: Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" by mrcelebrity1: 7:06am On May 01, 2023
I will disown you ,God forbid if you were my son .. radarada.
Re: Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" by Starz825(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2023
take pills...he na no dey hear....

sha listen to the 2nd commenter....and read it multiple Times...thats a fraction of the pills
Re: Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" by Lifeomann(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2023
xjxibozrge:
She be Oxygenโ“ undecided
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" by pryme(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2023
Banbulu:
I want to be romantic for her, from next month

In other words, you want to give her the license to do silly things and be unreasonable, because this right here is her insurance policy.

(1) (Reply)

No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven Says Nigerian Pastor / A Letter To The Single Ladies. / Can U Tell Her Ur Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.