Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it (6895 Views)

Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 8:30am On May 22, 2019
I have tried my best on getting this girl in my lodge but still forming hard on me. She likes me but won't reveal it. She's my neighbor. Now I can not bring in new girl in my house again unlike before when I slay on girls. She'll feels bad looking at her face, but yet she won't reveal it. I confronted her she say we should keep being friends. My balls don full oo grin

Note: She cooks for me and other closeness.

Wetin dey happen to this our relationship?
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by maynation(f): 8:39am On May 22, 2019
Kiddos everywhere committing blunders.

23 Likes

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Donnyblaze: 8:52am On May 22, 2019
Just Bleep and still be bringing girls since she claims you are just a friend.
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by ITbomb(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2019
Start telling her how some girl is hitting on you, then ask her if it is the right time to ask the girl out

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by clive2u(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2019
Its natural for frnds(of opposite sex) to look awkward when they see the other with someone else so stop dating urslf. U can still fvck her sha.

I wouldnt advise u to use my advise

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by donbachi(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2019
Girls don't visit you anymore because of her...but she goes to her bobo's place to be fvcked...use ur head b4 ur balls go burst.

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by nuelsam: 9:59am On May 22, 2019
Don't even make the mistake of asking her out....... Don't...... Keep her on the edge, invite more gyals to ya apartment......... Care less......... That makes her jealous, she'll keep throwing herself at u, trust me.

16 Likes

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 10:09am On May 22, 2019
maynation:

Who be kid. Tell me your age, add 5 more years I suppose senior you

You fine sha grin

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 10:10am On May 22, 2019
Donnyblaze:
Just Bleep and still be bringing girls since she claims you are just a friend.
Abi na
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by BossDante: 10:16am On May 22, 2019
Lol. It's a simple stuff bro. Don't ask her for a relationship, go with the flow. Honestly, you don't want to experience what you are gunning for, I mean, being in a relationship with a girl that lives next door. Very traumatic bro. Just do your thing, as per inviting other girls over, though don't be malicious about it like you rubbing it on her face. This is a perfect setting for a friend with benefits scenarios, if you got game. After you guys smash she'll be the one catching feelings and it will be too much for you to handle, that's when you will thank me for this advice..
PS: stop requesting permission to touch or kiss her, and stop tryna explain yourself when you do and she demand and explanations. I know you do these things. Be a MAN my gee

DANTE

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by babyfaceafrica: 10:19am On May 22, 2019
you will soon be accused of rape..continue to follow yeye ladies

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by babyfaceafrica: 10:21am On May 22, 2019
Olawrites:

Who be kid. Tell me your age, add 5 more years I still senior you by far... Weyrey
act your age!!!

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 10:28am On May 22, 2019
BossDante:
[color=#006600][/color]Lol. It's a simple stuff bro. Don't ask her for a relationship, go with the flow. Honestly, you don't want to experience what you are gunning for, I mean, being in a relationship with a girl that lives next door. Very traumatic bro. Just do your thing, as per inviting other girls over, though don't be malicious about it like you rubbing it on her face. This is a perfect setting for a friend with benefits scenarios, if you got game. After you guys smash she'll be the one catching feelings and it will be too much for you to handle, that's when you will thank me for this advice.. ps: stop
requesting permission to touch or kiss her, and stop tryna explain yourself when you do and she demand and explanations. I know you do these things. Be a MAN my gee

DANTE

I'd have requested ur akant details 4 dis advice
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 10:33am On May 22, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you will soon be accused of rape..continue to follow yeye ladies

4get it bro.. May we never come across such

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by BossDante: 10:45am On May 22, 2019
Olawrites:

I'd have requested ur akant details 4 dis advice

Lol. You can still request boss. Can be used for lunch or my favorite fish and beer in the evening after work
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by maynation(f): 10:48am On May 22, 2019
Olawrites:

Who be kid. Tell me your age, add 5 more years I suppose senior you by far... Weyrey.

Na me be werey ba?

No wahala o
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2019
grin rule number 11, never date someone that lives close to ur environment.... It's not always a good ending...

Very soon serious jealousy will come in between..

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Bazoukaa: 11:14am On May 22, 2019
Just kiss her and make love.. wink
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by rex444(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2019
maynation:

Na me be werey ba?

No wahala o
nyarinya ya Ki ke?
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 12:08pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:

Na me be werey ba?

No wahala o
I don edit am na mistake, u fine oo
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 12:09pm On May 22, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
grin rule number 11, never date someone that lives close to ur environment.... It's not always a good ending...

Very soon serious jealousy will come in between..

Truth. The soul is strong but the flesh is so weak.

Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by maynation(f): 1:22pm On May 22, 2019
rex444:
nyarinya ya Ki ke?
Fine o.. You?
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by RTSC: 1:42pm On May 22, 2019
Girl wey I go don fucckk since If na me.
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Olawrites: 2:25pm On May 22, 2019
RTSC:
Girl wey I go don fucckk since If na me.

I don fucckk many of such girls in d past but dis particular one developed my soft spot sha.
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Kingsteve(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:
Hey señorita!
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by gidimafia: 2:54pm On May 22, 2019
My nigga..no other combination kills d stress after work other than this
BossDante:

Lol. You can still request boss. Can be used for lunch or my favorite fish and beer in the evening after work
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by bluefilm: 2:57pm On May 22, 2019
First of all, point of correction.

It is this girl and I ... not, I and this girl.
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by rex444(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:

Fine o.. You?
am good jare.... This people here no go kii person ....kei dege aina? Did I get it?
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by maynation(f): 3:29pm On May 22, 2019
rex444:
am good jare.... This people here no go kii person ....kei dege aina? Did I get it?

I am from Akure. I only schooled in the North o, I'm not a northerner. Just in case.
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by maynation(f): 3:31pm On May 22, 2019
Kingsteve:
Hey señorita!
Hi Semovita!
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by Kingsteve(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2019
maynation:

Hi Semovita!
Lol...
you good?
Re: This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it by maynation(f): 3:47pm On May 22, 2019
Kingsteve:
Lol... you good?
Yeah. you?

Do Virgins Still Exist? (pics below) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! (Photos) / How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex