Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) (5717 Views)

New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf / Prophecy Of The Coming Of Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) from the Bible and Quran / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by lepasharon(f): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
StrikeBack:
Where is the jbolt himself now.

I hereby announce Obaofusa as the undisputed winner grin grin

Lpasharon
sharon

Are you for real right now?
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by StrikeBack(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
lepasharon:

Are you for real right now?
Where is Mjbolt??
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by lepasharon(f): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
StrikeBack:

Where is Мjboit??

Ah ah..can't you go through his posts?
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by OtemAtum: 4:21am On Apr 09, 2020
lepasharon:

Abeg who get that meme "To slap you dey hungry me?" grin

Christianity101: How to become a Christian prophet:

Just master the act of twisting prophecies when not fulfilled and you are good to go cool
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by OtemAtum: 4:24am On Apr 09, 2020
lepasharon:

StrikeBack is being sarcastic. It's Sheunma I'm amazed about, hence the meme I asked for grin
The guy can even frame lies more than Jehovah Jireh grin
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by StrikeBack(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2020
OtemAtum:

StrikeBack is being sarcastic. It's Sheunma I'm amazed about, hence the meme I asked for grin
The guy can even frame lies more than Jehovah Jireh grin
grin angry
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by Dantedasz(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lol!

3 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
Sometimes it's fun to me watching the Christians amusing the rest of us who don't worship or respect Yahweh their puny god. We have watched the likes of Frankmishael, Goddys, Originalkalokalo, Jesusjnr, etc prophesying our repentance, humiliation and death by their god, but none of these prophecies has ever come to pass, just the same way the prophecies of fictitious Jesus about his return to the world failed.

Now the man on the scene is Obaofusa. I think he beats Frankmishael and Goddys in this. He has prophesied the death of Mjbolt this year and we are going to watch if his prophecy would be fulfilled or fail like the prophecy of his predecessors or like the prophecy of the convict Yahweh his god who is presently serving his imprisonment in the spiritual cage.

I LOVE SCENES LIKE THIS ASWEAR grin
See the prophecy of Obaofusa below:

cc: Hahn, Dazzlingd, Hopefullandlord, Johnydon22, Happypagan, Geoworldedu, Jesusjnr, Originalkalokalo, Goodmuyis, Realmindz

REST IN PEACE, MJBOLT.

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by kingxsamz(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Rip MJBOLT grin grin
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by StrikeBack(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Our gallant bro Mjbolt is dead. The Christian god took him, what a sad day for us

Christian God is real. Allahu akbomb

2 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
StrikeBack:
Our gallant bro Mjbolt is dead. The Christian god took him, what a sad day for us

Christian God is real. Allahu akbomb

I'M SO SAD RIGHT NOW. THIS IS A MAJOR LOSS, AND CALLS FOR REPENTANCE FROM ALL THESE FOOLISHNESS OF ENGAGING IN MEANINGLESS ARGUMENTS WITH LOST SOULS WHO WILL ON THE LAST DAY, FACE THE WRATH OF THE FSM.
HALLOWED BE THY NOODLES.

3 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by StrikeBack(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M SO SAD RIGHT NOW. THIS IS A MAJOR LOSS, AND CALLS FOR REPENTANCE FROM ALL THESE FOOLISHNESS OF ENGAGING IN MEANINGLESS ARGUMENTS WITH LOST SOULS WHO WILL ON THE LAST DAY, FACE THE WRATH OF THE FSM.
HALLOWED BE THY NOODLES.
im giving my life to him asap
God is real guys
The God of gaps

4 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by Buliwyf: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
The impotent clown ObaOfUSA is now going by another handle AmazingMOG.

Shame no gree the guy e change ID cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by 1Sharon(f): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HALLOWED BE THY NOODLES.

grin
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by 1Sharon(f): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Buliwyf:
The impotent clown ObaOfUSA is now going by another handle AmazingMOG.

Shame no gree the guy e change ID cheesy cheesy

You sure??
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
PROPHETmichael:

Tell Buhari to hand over Atiku's mandate else what happened to Pharoah will repeat itself in his life.

But atiku lost cheesy shocked

Otem Atum
Capslocked

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
PROPHETmichael:

Alright, i'm glad we are in the same territory. Let me give you a challenge and if afterwards, you still doubt His existence and capacity, I'll retire from nairaland.

Are you on? If yes, you can attend one of my services which is usually on Thursday and Sunday. I challenge you, you will not doubt his existence afterwards.

Deal or no deal?

OtemAtum, you are about to lose your follower cheesy

Deal

2 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by 1Sharon(f): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Throwback smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / Why Are You A Christian? / 30-day Back-2-basics Bible Digest >>> Viaro, Aletheia, &other Christian Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.