Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum (34260 Views)

Shettima To Senators-elect: Nigeria’s Stability More Important Than Our Pockets / Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by pimplucious: 12:07am On May 23, 2019
Can someone point to jkf political accomplishment? I really do not think anything special about jkf.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by Dandsome: 12:15am On May 23, 2019
Onlinealaba:
F

Booking space abi?

I Don catch you grin tongue
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by AbaLion: 12:16am On May 23, 2019
And you have to put this up when Igbos are about to sleep. I see a lot of used bottles of sniper by tomorrow morning.

-Lion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by jchioma: 12:17am On May 23, 2019
Well good for him. More political developments to come. May God guide us in these times of transition. I know that justice shall be done and beacon of the common man will prevail in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by benson1411: 12:21am On May 23, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Victory for Asiwaju 2023 project, Ileri Oluwa part 2
Grow up... Tinubu didn't support fayemi because he knows fayemi has presidential ambition also. He wanted a certain returning governor from North to emerge.. Tinubu ko, aregbe ni... Do they belong to the same cacus?.. This is an early sign your demi God is loosing it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by baby124: 12:26am On May 23, 2019
Now El-Rufai can rest.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by blowjohn(m): 12:32am On May 23, 2019
OmoManU:

I supported and voted for pmb last election because between him and Atiku, because that's all we had but 2023 we need younger people, gimme Osinbajo or fashola or Amaechi or any younger and capable person and I will gladly vote them but definitely not jagaban even tho I'm a supporter

Fashola?
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by Nukilia: 12:34am On May 23, 2019
pimplucious:
Can someone point to jkf political accomplishment? I really do not think anything special about jkf.

You're correct!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by godlyguy(m): 12:43am On May 23, 2019
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by Yemi7up: 12:44am On May 23, 2019
Is04970:
Congratulations JKF.
And one Reno is calling Jagaban a coward. Wọn tí rí nkan. Season film ni Reno o ni le wó tàn. Congratulations to JKF.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by ORIENTATION101: 12:45am On May 23, 2019
benson1411:

Grow up... Tinubu didn't support fayemi because he knows fayemi has presidential ambition also. He wanted a certain returning governor from North to emerge.. Tinubu ko, aregbe ni... Do they belong to the same cacus?.. This is an early sign your demi God is loosing it
liar read. fyi fayemi belongs to acn cacus of apc .he won governorship election under acn. his fight with Tinubu only exist on media.

hell-rufai problem with tinubu was because of ngf chairman
https://www.nairaland.com/5175433/why-el-rufai-angry-tinubu-nigerian

Speaking with our correspondent on Tuesday, a member of the APC’s National Working Committee (NWC) said El-Rufai was embittered with Tinubu for interfering in the process of who becomes the next chairman of the Governors’ Forum, a position currently occupied by Abdulaziz Yari, outgoing governor of Zamfara State.

While El-Rufai is lobbying to succeed Yari, thinking the position would further help him in realising his presidential ambition, Tinubu is angling for Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State on the basis that Fayemi, who was first sworn in in October 2010 is the most senior among the governors.

The source said: “Yes, Governor El-Rufai is unhappy with the interference of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in the leadership process of the Governors’ Forum.

“While he is desirous of succeeding Governor Yari of Zamfara, Tinubu is disposed to having Fayemi occupy the position.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by Yemi7up: 12:46am On May 23, 2019
jk200:
El - Rufia, how market?
Now we understand Jagaban did not respond to him. This result is his response.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by badesco(m): 12:48am On May 23, 2019
Congratulations but supreme court judgment coming soon.
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by enemyofprogress: 12:53am On May 23, 2019
mr1759:
APC can never lose election in Nigeria anymore.

INEC
APC will rule Nigeria forever
INEC
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by enemyofprogress: 12:58am On May 23, 2019
baby124:
Now El-Rufai can rest.
no, he can go and die

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by checkedout: 1:00am On May 23, 2019
OmoManU:

I supported and voted for pmb last election because between him and Atiku, because that's all we had but 2023 we need younger people, gimme Osinbajo or fashola or Amaechi or any younger and capable person and I will gladly vote them but definitely not jagaban even tho I'm a supporter

Don't worry he will contest against someone on his age and you might vote for him, you never know... Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by benson1411: 1:05am On May 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
liar read. fyi fayemi belongs to acn cacus of apc .he won governorship election under acn. his fight with Tinubu only exist on media.

hell-rufai problem with tinubu was because of ngf chairman
https://www.nairaland.com/5175433/why-el-rufai-angry-tinubu-nigerian

Speaking with our correspondent on Tuesday, a member of the APC’s National Working Committee (NWC) said El-Rufai was embittered with Tinubu for interfering in the process of who becomes the next chairman of the Governors’ Forum, a position currently occupied by Abdulaziz Yari, outgoing governor of Zamfara State.

While El-Rufai is lobbying to succeed Yari, thinking the position would further help him in realising his presidential ambition, Tinubu is angling for Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State on the basis that Fayemi, who was first sworn in in October 2010 is the most senior among the governors.

The source said: “Yes, Governor El-Rufai is unhappy with the interference of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in the leadership process of the Governors’ Forum.

“While he is desirous of succeeding Governor Yari of Zamfara, Tinubu is disposed to having Fayemi occupy the position.

Mind u it was El rufai that was first to encourage fayemi to show interest.. In his words, he said 'I know I am outspoken and controversial and I know pdp governors Wont support me'... The issue of acn cacus is dead.. Fayemi, akeredolu, amosun don't support tinubus interest, samething with the likes of banire, fashola and Co. Maybe,it is high time u stopped reading the nation. And as for yari, he wanted yahya Bello to succeed him, but the reelection storm facing him could not allow him to come out. Tinubu was behind segun one's case against fayemi and samething for Abraham in ondo State... Your Mvp knows all dz, that's why he is moving up and down, teleguiding buhari.. U gonna receive the shock of your life when buhari names his next level ministerial nominees and national assembly principal officers election,by that time, it would be clearer to you that your mvp has been put to where he belongs.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by garfield1: 1:12am On May 23, 2019
benson1411:

Mind u it was El rufai that was first to encourage fayemi to show interest.. In his words, he said 'I know I am outspoken and controversial and I know pdp governors Wont support me'... The issue of acn cacus is dead.. Fayemi, akeredolu, amosun don't support tinubus interest, samething with the likes of banire, fashola and Co. Maybe,it is high time u stopped reading the nation. And as for yari, he wanted yahya Bello to succeed him, but the reelection storm facing him could not allow him to come out. Tinubu was behind segun one's case against fayemi and samething for Abraham in ondo State... Your Mvp knows all dz, that's why he is moving up and down, teleguiding buhari.. U gonna receive the shock of your life when buhari names his next level ministerial nominees and national assembly principal officers election,by that time, it would be clearer to you that your mvp has been put to where he belongs.
Celeiyke,respect your immature age.am sure when femi and lawan emerge victorious,you will claim that tinubu supported bago and goje.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by ablelin: 1:25am On May 23, 2019
congratulations though it doesn't affect the common man....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by ORIENTATION101: 1:25am On May 23, 2019
benson1411:

can u provide a credible link to where el rufai was encouraging fayemi to Run against his ambition?
Acn cacus is alive in Apc and waxing stronger than cpc cacus of the party.
acn cacus currently owns national party chairman, the vice president and the incoming speaker.

acn cacus of Apc led by osibanjo and ex governor osoba has sent the greedy amosun to political exile.
akeredolu is jittery over his re-election amibiton he his not sure of returning cos of apc poor performance judt concluded election.

fayemi , and fashola might disagree with their political father but they re still much in the team and re formidable together. muiz banire who? when last did u hear from himcheesycheesy i forget oyegun has been sidelined anyways"grin

Tinubu didnt support any candidate for ekiti maybe u should provide a credible link to support your claim.
fayemi was the one that brokered the deal of osun supplementary election on behalf apc with his inlaw omisore.

fashola justice group nominate hamzat for deputy gov after party leaders prevail on him to step down for sanwolu at the primaries.

whosoever that says fayemi and fashola re not Acn caucus needs to have his or her brain examinedcheesycheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by AbaLion: 1:25am On May 23, 2019
Yemi7up:
And one Reno is calling Jagaban a coward. Wọn tí rí nkan. Season film ni Reno o ni le wó tàn. Congratulations to JKF.
Tinubu would rather reply PDP as an umbrella body of political heavyweights than an El rufai who stands no chance at tieing his shoe lace. Reno couldn't be any dumber.

-Lion

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by Burgerlomo: 1:27am On May 23, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by benson1411: 1:31am On May 23, 2019
garfield1:

Celeiyke,respect your immature age.am sure when femi and lawan emerge victorious,you will claim that tinubu supported bago and goje.
Ode... For your dream
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by AbaLion: 1:38am On May 23, 2019
benson1411:

Chibuzor, Aba-made analyst.. Lol

-Lion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by akilo1: 1:39am On May 23, 2019
Where is fayose?he is not been acrive these days
Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by benson1411: 1:39am On May 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
can u provide a credible link to where el rufai was encouraging fayemi to Run against his ambition?
Acn cacus is alive in Apc and waxing stronger than cpc cacus of the party.
acn cacus currently owns national party chairman, the vice president and the incoming speaker.

acn cacus of Apc led by osibanjo and ex governor osoba has sent the greedy amosun to political exile.
akeredolu is jittery over his re-election amibiton he his not sure of returning cos of apc poor performance judt concluded election.

fayemi , and fashola might disagree with their political father but they re still much in the team and re formidable together. muiz banire who? when last did u hear from himcheesycheesy i forget oyegun has been sidelined anyways"grin

Tinubu didnt support any candidate for ekiti maybe u should provide a credible link to support your claim.
fayemi was the one that brokered the deal of osun supplementary election on behalf apc with his inlaw omisore.

fashola justice group nominate hamzat for deputy gov after party leaders prevail on him to step down for sanwolu at the primaries.

whosoever that says fayemi and fashola re not Acn caucus needs to have his or her brain examinedcheesycheesy
Stop living on what you are been told at your apc ward meetings my friend.. Fayemi was sent by Buhari to omisore to bring him to there side after the first attempt by Oshiomole and osun apc failed because of the animosity between aregbe and omisore.
And as for ekiti,tinubu supported oni if not for oyegun that was there party chairman then, they would have been able to manipulate the primary.And why tinubu and his Lagos apc chose hamza was because they couldn't predict ambode after he was denied the second term ticket. Don't worry, by June 10th,we shall see who is right between u n i

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by benson1411: 1:43am On May 23, 2019
AbaLion:

Ipob crapology!
By your idiotic view, Tinubu never supported Fayemi's ambition after having emerged the winner. But not long ago, losers like you were gloating in fad excitements as El rufai was blowing hot airs at Tinubu over his support for Fayemi becoming the Chairman as against El rufai. Shameless as you are, you now turn around to seek solace in a stale and crap narratives with your soul having being punctured and stabed.

*spits

-Lion
Ode.... Get your facts right and stop spewing what is not it. What u don't know, u don't know...i will remind you....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by Hotfreezers: 1:46am On May 23, 2019
The political abobakus from the muddy Republic won't like this.

They are useless in politics, they are only useful for carrying banners in Eagle's Square.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum by Oblang(m): 2:01am On May 23, 2019
benson1411:

Una too dey imagine things...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo / How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose / Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.