Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! (2760 Views)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Bradford111(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
So I’m dating this a girl for a while now and she is taking post utme might gain admission next year...

The relationship has been going smoothly except some few problems but that’s nothing

I’m scared that I will lose if I spend on her because she will go to school and follow another guy

I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing. Your honest opinions are needed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by jasminer: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
You're very right, she's still very young and her tastes will change sooner than later. So you have two options, marry her now, or break up with her and find someone you won't need to spend on.

If you do decide to spend on her (because you sound like you love her), don't expect anything in return, if she comes back to you, fine, if she flies away, fine.

You can't be disappointed if you weren't expecting anything.

16 Likes

Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Bradford111(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
jasminer:
You're very right, she's still very young and her tastes will change sooner than later. So you have two options, marry her now, or break up with her and find someone you won't need to spend on.

If you do decide to spend on her (because you sound like you love her), don't expect anything in return, if she comes back to you, fine, if she flies away, fine.

You can't be disappointed if you weren't expecting anything.

I really love this girl don’t know what to do she even asked me for assistance just yesterday but I’m scared, she also do love me
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Bluntguy: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bradford111:
So I’m dating this a girl for a while now and she is taking post utme might gain admission next year...

The relationship has been going smoothly except some few problems but that’s nothing

I’m scared that I will lose if I spend on her because she will go to school and follow another guy

When a man is scared in women matters it, means he is a simp.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by jasminer: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bradford111:

I really love this girl don’t know what to do she even asked me for assistance just yesterday but I’m scared, she also do love me

How old is she?
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Stephen0mozzy: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
jasminer:

How old is she?

more importantly, how old is OP. I'll be disappointed if he's older than 16yrs old

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Bradford111(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
I
jasminer:

How old is she?
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Bradford111(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

more importantly, how old is OP. I'll be disappointed if he's older than 16yrs old

Why do you say so?
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Rhozabeth(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
What struck me im all of this what you said that 'you don't know if u are doing tje right thing'. Guy, not all women will cheat even when they have the opportunity and not all women will not cheat even if the opportunity never present itself. So follow ur heart. Plus i feel u are still very young to be talking about spending on a girl. I hope u are not yourself somebody's responsibility.

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Stephen0mozzy: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bradford111:

Why do you say so?

Usually, from age 17yrs, people.. Especially guys start to have brains.

You're scared that the flower in your garden will die if you water it during harmattan

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by jasminer: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bradford111:
I

What makes you sure that she loves you?
How long have you been dating her?
Are you ready to marry her now?
Has she taken you home to see her parents?
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by jasminer: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

Abeg temper justice with mercy

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Bradford111(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
jasminer:

What makes you sure that she loves you?
How long have you been dating her?
Are you ready to marry her now?
Has she taken you home to see her parents?

1. Her actions no matter what I do her she comes around a lot of signs sha she tells me self
2. 4 months
3.No not yet
4. No

Nothing like marriage for now there are goals that needs to be accomplished firstly
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by dnawah(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bradford111:

she is also afraid,so she have to go to school,so that she can get a good job and take care of herself in the future.
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by advanceDNA: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bradford111:

1. Her actions no matter what I do her she comes around a lot of signs sha she tells me self
2. 4 months
3.No not yet
4. No

Nothing like marriage for now there are goals that needs to be accomplished firstly

U have only dated a lady for 4 months..and u want to start paying school fees......
una no learn anything on nairaland??

5 Likes

Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by odinson1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

U have only dated a lady for 4 months..and u want to start paying school fees......
una no learn anything on nairaland??

Oboy I nor just know why men mumu like this
Maybe na their mothers dey raise them like that to dey live on Disney fairytale.
He even talk say she love am grin

4 Likes

Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Davidave(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
No. You should not financially support her, period.
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Nonexisting1: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Follow your heart on this, it will never mislead you. Spending on that girl unless you're doing it for charity will end in premium tears. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Qatar2022: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bradford111:

Give only what you can forfeit in future
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Qatar2022: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bradford111:

Dont come here next time and be crying, invest wisely my friend
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Don't spend on her, weda u spend or u don't, person wey like u go like u...... don't ever make d mistake that money can buy d love of a woman, a woman knows the face of d man she loves just like a sailor knows the open sea,
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by jasminer: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bradford111:

2. 4 months
3.No not yet
4. No

You need to break up with her
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Bradford111(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
jasminer:

You need to break up with her

Why
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by jasminer: 12:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Bradford111:

Why

Because all you'll be doing is just having sex with her while she'll be expecting alot of things you can't give her. Can you swear that you'll still love her in the next 5-7yrs? Can you swear you won't cheat on her when she goes to the uni?

What if she gets pregnant? Are you ready to be a father? Young girls of her age don't even know what contraceptive is neither do they want to have anything to do with it. What if she gets scared to abort it?

There's a time for everything, since you don't need her right now, let her go. You'll find someone who will fit you better
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Originalsly: 1:09am On Oct 14, 2022
Hmmmm ... you will lose if you spend on her.
Are you spending or investing? There is nothing to lose if you are spending ... spending because you can afford to ... spending because you want to ... and spending because you believe she deserves whatever you're spending on. This kind spending is like a gift ... nothing expected in return.
The minute you expect something in return.... it is no longer spending... it is investing.... it is now business. You are asking us if you should invest ... you are afraid you wouldn't get the returns you are expecting.
I suggest you spend and not invest. If you want to take her to the movies ... a show... buy her ice cream ... something for her birthday ... give her some cash every now and again... never for her to be expecting cash like salary.... all this is fine. But once she be asking for assistance ... screeeech....stop ... think well before moving forward. What does she really mean? Is there an emergency? ... would it be an ongoing thing? .. as in maintenance? She is not admitted as yet... but is asking for assistance. What will happen when she is admitted? ... can you manage? Don't start what you're not sure you can keep up with. I said my piece... you decide for you... I'm out.

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by osmobil5(m): 2:49am On Oct 14, 2022
Bradford111:

The girl is pretty...you are attracted to her...
Your emotions are deceiving you...
There is no love bro...

Help her if u want to, but don't expect anything in return...even if she likes you now, she go still live you with ur emotions shattered...

No be Uni em wan enter so?...... mtchewww
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Bradford111(m): 4:56am On Oct 14, 2022
osmobil5:

The girl is pretty...you are attracted to her...
Your emotions are deceiving you...
There is no love bro...

Help her if u want to, but don't expect anything in return...even if she likes you now, she go still live you with ur emotions shattered...

No be Uni em wan enter so?...... mtchewww

So there is no hope for me right?
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by placeofallure(f): 5:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Bradford111:

OP, it's not a matter of one size fits all. There's no one here that can tell you for sure whether she'll come back to you or she will see another and fly away with him. You have to decide for yourself whether to do it and damn the consequences or not.

As far as experience goes, my bf then now husband, started dating me before I gained admission to the university. He spent money, adding to the money I got from home every semester. He bought things necessary to keep me comfortable in school, he paid visits: 5-hour journeys, even when I served the nation. After everything, I returned to him.

Now, I'm not your girlfriend, neither is she me. Meaning, YOU still have to make the call whether to go ahead or not. Many people here will talk as if they know her inside out, don't fall for it. You're the one who knows her and will single-handedly enjoy the gleeful moments or bear it when the cookie crumbles.
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by Bradford111(m): 5:35am On Oct 14, 2022
placeofallure:

OP, it's not a matter of one size fits all. There's no one here that can tell you for sure whether she'll come back to you or she will see another and fly away with him. You have to decide for yourself whether to do it and damn the consequences or not.

As far as experience goes, my bf then now husband, started dating me before I gained admission to the university. He spent money, adding to the money I got from home every semester. He bought things necessary to keep me comfortable in school, he paid visits: 5-hour journeys, even when I served the nation. After everything, I returned to him.

Now, I'm not your girlfriend, neither is she me. Meaning, YOU still have to make the call whether to go ahead or not. Many people here will talk as if they know her inside out, don't fall for it. You're the one who knows her and will single-handedly enjoy the gleeful moments or bear it when the cookie crumbles.

Okay thanks for the advice
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by robinso01(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Dating a girl is like bet9ja that says bet responsibly. In this case of her trying to gain admission, I'll say spend on her responsibly,because you might win or lose, don't spend what you can't let go on her.

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by advanceDNA: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2022
robinso01:
Dating a girl is like bet9ja that says bet responsibly. In this case of her trying to gain admission, I'll say spend on her responsibly,because you might win or lose, don't spend what you can't let go on her.

Is there no relationship where a man wont be under under unnecessary pressure...

..pressure to care, to love, to feed, pressure to be faithful, pressure to ensure she fvck another man......the world is already a hard place to survive...the little women could do is support your a man.....see person wey just dey start life don enter wahala....na why man dey quick die be this
Re: I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! by osmobil5(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2022
Bradford111:

So there is no hope for me right?
Hope dey ,but not guaranteed

(1) (2) (Reply)

36 Men Is 36 Body Counts And 36 Round From 1 Man Is 36 Times / How Can I Toast A Older Lady / Men Don Suffer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.