Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) (22881 Views)

Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Makuos19: 2:25pm On May 23, 2019
megareal:
I was once bothered by the olosho title especially when single. I had lived a respectable life and almost broke a bike man's head once when he used that term on me. Na police save am. Carry am go station for abuse lol. Now I realize majority of Nigerian men are silly. They can't wrap their heads around a woman being decent yet making it. Some just use that title to feel good about themselves (especially the dead broke guys) and belittle women.

When someone calls u Olosho it means you behave, act, dresses or speak like one (Proverbs 7:10)
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:25pm On May 23, 2019
She's in cifia pain grin
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Ajakuta(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2019
Gbagam
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2019
After all is said and done, it still comes down to image... How do you expect them to react, when they are consistently blindsided by trashy news concerning female celebs like: Cossy, Tiwa, Tonto, Toke, just to name a terrible few...

What is the image portrayed by the average up and rising lady in social media? I don't see them calling out Okonjo-Iweala, Asa, Agbani, Oluchi, Adichie, to also name a few.

The way they label Kobo Marley, Ibile, Eazi, etc, is not the same lowly way they view Seun Osewa, Yomi Casual, D'banj, etc... Any smart person can easily catch my drift, it's a no-brainer.

Late. Akunyili, in her short stint as minister, talked a lot about re-branding our image as a nation, and most of us laughed her off.

This is a conservative nation though moving backwards developmentally... A good public image will always be a big deal. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Ajakuta(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2019
Gbagam olosho
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by sweetrace(f): 3:01pm On May 23, 2019
trapQ:
Yes other women pull women down too but not compared to the way Nigerian men do.

Nigerian men are a cursed breed. You could be on your way to work formally dressed, and guess what? A little misunderstanding with a guy while on your way and he resorts to calling you ****. They definitely have some missing nuts in their spongy skulls.

Very true, but some of the ladies we have now are no better. They refuse to get a formal education or acquire any skills, yet they want the money you have, drive what you drive and generally be you. They say the only reason you are successful is Oloshoism. Maybe to excuse their waywardness with the Nigerian excuse of “everyone does it.” “No one holy pass” crap!
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by cococandy(f): 3:02pm On May 23, 2019
Them and Nairaland boys

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:10pm On May 23, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
You really need to watch the video to see how she slammed such guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5luDsXd_O8

Why is this one bothered? Women that they've been calling "Ashewo" since the time of my great-grandmother in the 50s and 60s,now they've changed it to olosho",whatever that means...this is not something new. Even when some husbands and wives are fighting,one will call the other Ashewo and the other will respond with "Woman wrapper".
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:14pm On May 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

It is a common phenomenon on social media forums or groups. An easy way of identifying very weak and inferior men. They seldom come to terms with the possibilities of a successful woman. They were raised by fathers who subdued their mothers as they watch their mothers beg for daily soup fees.

Not every house built or car bought by a woman is from the proceeds of prostitution. There are very hard working women who work their butts off and crack their brains to earn a living. When they step out in style on a weekend to relax, then a local riffraff calls up the olosho name. Sic!

Richdad
Some weak men actually feel better about themselves when they call women those names,they feel fulfilled.
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Westtimeline: 4:14pm On May 23, 2019
trapQ:
80% of Nigerian me are fraudster and criminals.

Fact!!
I am not disputing that. You are right. I am excluded anyway.
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Makuos19: 4:38pm On May 23, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Some weak men actually feel better about themselves when they call women those names,they feel fulfilled.

When someone calls u Olosho it means you behave, act, dresses or speak like one (Proverbs 7:10)
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Makuos19: 4:39pm On May 23, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Why is this one bothered? Women that they've been calling "Ashewo" since the time of my great-grandmother in the 50s and 60s,now they've changed it to olosho",whatever that means...this is not something new. Even when some husbands and wives are fighting,one will call the other Ashewo and the other will respond with "Woman wrapper".

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 23, 2019
trapQ:
Yes other women pull women down too but not compared to the way Nigerian men do.

Nigerian men are a cursed breed. You could be on your way to work formally dressed, and guess what? A little misunderstanding with a guy while on your way and he resorts to calling you ****. They definitely have some missing nuts in their spongy skulls.
"Cursed breed" You can't even hide your frustration!!!
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 23, 2019
sweetrace:

Very true, but some of the ladies we have now are no better. They refuse to get a formal education or acquire any skills, yet they want the money you have, drive what you drive and generally be you. They say the only reason you are successful is Oloshoism. Maybe to excuse their waywardness with the Nigerian excuse of “everyone does it.” “No one holy pass” crap!
Your point is more practical than that trap girl.. You are a realist..
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Makuos19: 5:06pm On May 23, 2019
trapQ:

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Hintona(f): 5:28pm On May 23, 2019
Westtimeline:
So, for your mind, you get high self esteem
For your mind you know the meaning of esteem
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Airoflaw(m): 5:40pm On May 23, 2019
Olosoic woman
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Sinach0191(m): 5:43pm On May 23, 2019
Pls wat is olosho
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by YungMillionaire: 5:49pm On May 23, 2019
Is it me or does she look and sound like an olosho? Na question o!
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 7:20pm On May 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

It is a common phenomenon on social media forums or groups. An easy way of identifying very weak and inferior men. They seldom come to terms with the possibilities of a successful woman. They were raised by fathers who subdued their mothers as they watch their mothers beg for daily soup fees.

Not every house built or car bought by a woman is from the proceeds of prostitution. There are very hard working women who work their butts off and crack their brains to earn a living. When they step out in style on a weekend to relax, then a local riffraff calls up the olosho name. Sic!

Richdad

It is ignorant and unenlightened men that think like that...men that are small minded.
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Makuos19: 7:40pm On May 23, 2019
ImaIma1:

It is ignorant and unenlightened men that think like that...men that are small minded.

When they call u Olosho is because you behave, act, dresses or talk like one (Proverbs 7:10)
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Onyi22(f): 7:51pm On May 23, 2019
StrikeBack:
Olosho
Ur mama nickname
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Onyi22(f): 7:54pm On May 23, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Oooooooooooooo

Loooooowwwwwwwwwww

Shooooooooooooooooooo

Agreed, we be small boys ::::the truth hurts:

grin
Ur mama too
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by megareal: 7:59pm On May 23, 2019
Makuos19:

No it doesn't. I guess you missed where I wrote that I was quite respectable. Typical Nigerian man making excuses for the woeful behavior of his fellow men.
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 9:37pm On May 23, 2019
Makuos19:

When they call u Olosho is because you behave, act, dresses or talk like one (Proverbs 7:10)

If a girl acts that way, it is not a guy's place to call her names. But guys have taken it as their business these days especially because many young guys were not trained to mind their business or to be respectful.
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Fixedmaches1129: 9:43pm On May 23, 2019
See below
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Makuos19: 11:08pm On May 23, 2019
megareal:

No it doesn't. I guess you missed where I wrote that I was quite respectable. Typical Nigerian man making excuses for the woeful behavior of his fellow men.

How are u quite respectable
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Makuos19: 11:09pm On May 23, 2019
ImaIma1:

If a girl acts that way, it is not a guy's place to call her names. But guys have taken it as their business these days especially because many young guys were not trained to mind their business or to be respectful.

But the way u act, dresses etc is the way you will be addressed!!!
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 11:43pm On May 23, 2019
Makuos19:

But the way u act, dresses etc is the way you will be addressed!!!

So you think it is your duty to call a lady "olosho" if she is scantily dressed?
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Westtimeline: 11:59pm On May 23, 2019
Hintona:

For your mind you know the meaning of esteem
Babe yaff vex grin, why na
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Makuos19: 12:04am On May 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

So you think it is your duty to call a lady "olosho" if she is scantily dressed?

Its not really about calling, what if i say it in my mind?
When you see a lady who looks like one, you will know(in the mind) without even calling her.
When you see a lawyer by appearance/dressing you will know without calling the person a lawyer.

"By their fruits(dressing, appearance, behaviour etc) ye shall know them"
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 8:40am On May 24, 2019
Makuos19:

Its not really about calling, what if i say it in my mind?
When you see a lady who looks like one, you will know(in the mind) without even calling her.
When you see a lawyer by appearance/dressing you will know without calling the person a lawyer.

"By their fruits(dressing, appearance, behaviour etc) ye shall know them"

If you have mastered the art of minding your business, you would ignore. If she is someone you know, talk to her and advise her. If not, ignore and pray that she will become better.

But going around calling ladies names is really low for anyone...male or female. The younger guys have followed in this trend and it is a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup / 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.