Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) (22891 Views)

Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by megareal: 12:19pm On May 23, 2019
I was once bothered by the olosho title especially when single. I had lived a respectable life and almost broke a bike man's head once when he used that term on me. Na police save am. Carry am go station for abuse lol. Now I realize majority of Nigerian men are silly. They can't wrap their heads around a woman being decent yet making it. Some just use that title to feel good about themselves (especially the dead broke guys) and belittle women.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

It is a common phenomenon on social media forums or groups. An easy way of identifying very weak and inferior men. They seldom come to terms with the possibilities of a successful woman. They were raised by fathers who subdued their mothers as they watch their mothers beg for daily soup fees.

Not house built or car bought by a woman is from the proceeds of prostitution. There are very hard working women who work their butts off and crack their brains to earn a living. When they step out in style on a weekend to relax, then a local riffraff calls up the olosho name. Sic!

Richdad

I'm surprised you're talking... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Uyi168: 12:19pm On May 23, 2019
If she's an actress, then forget it..
Na olosho she be..
tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:21pm On May 23, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Emmanuel5453(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2019
May God guide us in Nigeria
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2019
Is she trying to say the numerous stuffs sm ladies do aren’t real or shud be over looked?

If U can’t explain ur wealth or business ur a criminal or a shady person. It’s that simple.

Modified:ok I just watched the video it’s hilarious she went from 0-60 in 2.3sec like a Ferrari. She made sm sense tho. Lol
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by AdamzJiGA(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2019
Well, MI ABAGA once said "ashawo Na ashawo no matter what she drives"
Fast money
Fast cars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Westtimeline: 12:42pm On May 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

It is a common phenomenon on social media forums or groups. An easy way of identifying very weak and inferior men. They seldom come to terms with the possibilities of a successful woman. They were raised by fathers who subdued their mothers as they watch their mothers beg for daily soup fees.

Not every house built or car bought by a woman is from the proceeds of prostitution. There are very hard working women who work their butts off and crack their brains to earn a living. When they step out in style on a weekend to relax, then a local riffraff calls up the olosho name. Sic!

Richdad
Oga shut up, when we see a woman of value, we know. Yes, no be all women are olosho but 80% are. Fact

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by GTFO(f): 12:43pm On May 23, 2019
IT WONT BE WELL WITH ANYBODY THAT WASTED THEIR MB TO SEE THAT VIDEO....

MISPLACED PRIORITIES !!!!
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by sweetrace(f): 12:44pm On May 23, 2019
It isn’t just men that label women as Olosho. Other women do it too when they see a woman that is more successful than they are. Plus it’s not just on social media. We have women who will do anything and everything to pull others down. They refuse to see decent successful women as an inspiration. Instead they claim that the lady has what she has or where she is or... just because she’s lucky enough to meet a man with money. A good woman with money is an anomaly in today’s Nigerian society. If they can have their way, then all successful women will be made to declare their assets, monthly bank statements and expenditure. I used to wonder at the amount of time and energy they spend in trying to vilify others. Why can’t they do something lucrative with all that? Anyway, I don’t waste my time wondering anymore. It simply explains why they are where they are or what they.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Chinashopping84: 12:45pm On May 23, 2019
Seeking cheap popularity..we made YUAN available for your Chinese suppliers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by drmikeadams(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2019
Apination:
No be every woman be Olosho but the truth be say, it's in the majority, the only thing they know is money, nothing up stairs and no meaningful contribution undecided
. Until they prove me wrong grin grin they RE oloshos

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2019
las las even our gfs na olosho...no give dem money and see how far

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Richmondofficia(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2019
In abroad they say HOES or BITCH
but in Nigeria we say OLOSHO

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Westtimeline: 12:57pm On May 23, 2019
Hintona:
Don't mind them sis
Their low self esteem is glaring
So, for your mind, you get high self esteem

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by uvie66: 1:03pm On May 23, 2019
Olosho trying to defend the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:06pm On May 23, 2019
True words, you said it all!
Richdad50:
shocked

Not every house built or car bought by a woman is from the proceeds of prostitution. There are very hard working women who work their butts off and crack their brains to earn a living. When they step out in style on a weekend to relax, then a local riffraff calls up the olosho name. Sic!

Richdad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by Unrated900(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2019
Pidgin chai Igbos and pidgin

Are bread and butter

Nail me back to sender.
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by MeeLan: 1:29pm On May 23, 2019
why do oloshos vex for their name?

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by MeeLan: 1:30pm On May 23, 2019
runz girl use style they advertise herself for more DM

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by fortunechy(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2019
If u behave like Olosho they will call u Olosho..... rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by trapQ: 1:57pm On May 23, 2019
If you don't know that there are legitimate skills that will turn from broke to a landlord in one year then you're the one suffering from acute myopia, not the girls you're insulting.

So is it safe to say every Nigerian man is a potential drug pusher or fraudster? Endeavor to buy sense from the vendor nearest to you.
vizkiz:
She is right though.

It's a dumb and myopic thing to tag every lady an "olosho" but the truth is most ladies have the tendency of being an olosho. Especially Nigerians actresses.

Just read a thread about one female twerker who became a landlord within just one year. Please tell me what job she does to acquire such property apart from opening he legs for multiple sugar daddies/yahoo boys?
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by trapQ: 1:57pm On May 23, 2019
Olodo!
fortunechy:
If u behave like Olosho they will call u Olosho..... rubbish!!
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by trapQ: 1:58pm On May 23, 2019
Pidgin is the language most Nigerians understand. Did you expect her to speak your Yoruba?
Unrated900:
Pidgin chai Igbos and pidgin

Are bread and butter

Nail me back to sender.
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by trapQ: 1:59pm On May 23, 2019
Fixed!
EmekaBlue:
las las even our my gfs na olosho...no give dem money and see how far
Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by trapQ: 2:03pm On May 23, 2019
Yes other women pull women down too but not compared to the way Nigerian men do.

Nigerian men are a cursed breed. You could be on your way to work formally dressed, and guess what? A little misunderstanding with a guy while on your way and he resorts to calling you ****. They definitely have some missing nuts in their spongy skulls.
sweetrace:
It isn’t just men that label women as Olosho. Other women do it too when they see a woman that is more successful than they are. Plus it’s not just on social media. We have women who will do anything and everything to pull others down. They refuse to see decent successful women as an inspiration. Instead they claim that the lady has what she has or where she is or... just because she’s lucky enough to meet a man with money. A good woman with money is an anomaly in today’s Nigerian society. If they can have their way, then all successful women will be made to declare their assets, monthly bank statements and expenditure. I used to wonder at the amount of time and energy they spend in trying to vilify others. Why can’t they do something lucrative with all that? Anyway, I don’t waste my time wondering anymore. It simply explains why they are where they are or what they.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by trapQ: 2:04pm On May 23, 2019
80% of Nigerian men are fraudsters and criminals.

Fact!!
Westtimeline:
Oga shut up, when we see a woman of value, we know. Yes, no be all women are olosho but 80% are. Fact

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by trapQ: 2:07pm On May 23, 2019
Do you know how much Instagram pays those girls? Ignorance and illiteracy will see to your demise.

Maraji once revealed that she gets paid 500k per skit. Yes per skit and that was 2 years back with much less followers than she has now.

Keep hating while those girls keep making the bag.
BEANSANDBREAD00:

A lady who twerks on instagram bought a house at the age of 24 how did she buy the house??
Actresses who dont earn up to 300k per movie and havent starred in up to 10 movies flash wealth up and down on social media, where is the money coming from?

Abeg shift jare

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2019
trapQ:
Do you know how much Instagram pays those girls? Ignorance and illiteracy will see to your demise.

Maraji once revealed that she gets paid 500k per skit. Yes per skit and that was 2 years back with much less followers than she has now.

Keep hating while those girls keep making the bag.

Instagram is paying girls who dress indecently and shake their ass
Who told you that rubbish?

Only a girl with poor home bringing subjects herself to sexual gratification and derives joy in doing so
If you support all these twerking nonsense then you have a very low IQ

Please travel offshores and see what women are doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.