Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 - Family (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (113556 Views)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by tttmar(f): 12:00pm On May 26, 2019
RIP HungerBAD
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Eleganza33(f): 2:22pm On May 26, 2019
so sad rip
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by sharpwriter(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

What other sense do u want it to make? Will living forever be the one that makes sense? In what way?

If you are of any religion or a Christian... Then you believe in spirit realm..... If spirits could remain then there's no reason why men can't live forever.... But if men would live forever, then we won't have this present system of living and doing things on earth. It would be another system that can sustain the immortality of men.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by ahnie: 5:18pm On May 26, 2019
embarassed

To'de' sire!
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by CanadaOrBust: 6:00pm On May 26, 2019
sharpwriter:

If you are of any religion or a Christian... Then you believe in spirit realm..... If spirits could remain then there's no reason why men can't live forever.... But if men would live forever, then we won't have this present system of living and doing things on earth. It would be another system that can sustain the immortality of men.

And how does that make more sense? Ok, You’d be living and probably procreating ad Infinitum - and what again exactly would be the point?!
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 26, 2019
I guess it was a mistake that was why I corrected him.....I am a Mormon

He meant Mormon as in Mormon church[/quote]
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by mylove4God(f): 6:16pm On May 26, 2019
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by sharpwriter(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

And how does that make more sense? Ok, You’d be living and probably procreating ad Infinitum - and what again exactly would be the point?!

Chuckles! If you read me very well, I said we won't have this present system on earth in order to sustain that kind of life..... So that covers for your fear of procreation
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by CanadaOrBust: 2:22am On May 27, 2019
sharpwriter:

Chuckles! If you read me very well, I said we won't have this present system on earth in order to sustain that kind of life..... So that covers for your fear of procreation

Fear of procreation ke. Ok, remove procreation.

You’d be living ad Infinitum - and what again exactly would be the point?!
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by CanadaOrBust: 2:26am On May 27, 2019
Catty94:

He meant Mormon as in Mormon church

How on earth did u become a Mormon? Just curious.
How did someone talk u into believing that Joseph Smith stuff?
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by sharpwriter(m): 3:48am On May 27, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Fear of procreation ke. Ok, remove procreation.

You’d be living ad Infinitum - and what again exactly would be the point?!

Same thing! That was why I asked initially if you believe in any religion, such as Christianity. ...at least we believe in spirits.

spirits live ad infintum, and if they could as living beings, then men can but with another system of affairs.

the present system and way of doing things is only good for mortals.

But another system can support men if men are immortals.... so living ad infinitum is not the problem since spirits are also living beings and

they had been existing even before the beginning of time according to men's calculation.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by CanadaOrBust: 5:39am On May 27, 2019
sharpwriter:

Same thing! That was why I asked initially if you believe in any religion, such as Christianity. ...at least we believe in spirits.

spirits live ad infintum, and if they could as living beings, then men can but with another system of affairs.

the present system and way of doing things is only good for mortals.

But another system can support men if men are immortals.... so living ad infinitum is not the problem since spirits are also living beings and

they had been existing even before the beginning of time according to men's calculation.

I think you’ve lost track. The question is wether there is a point to any of it. Our discussion started because u said men living then dying makes no sense. I’m just trying to point out to u that men living forever makes as much sense as men not living forever.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Emeraldz(f): 9:40am On May 27, 2019
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by sharpwriter(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I think you’ve lost track. The question is wether there is a point to any of it. Our discussion started because u said men living then dying makes no sense. I’m just trying to point out to u that men living forever makes as much sense as men not living forever.

Men living forever and otherwise are not the same thing. Death has pangs and horror plus various ways death could happen to someone.

But if you don't understand me, it's ok,

Have a nice day.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 10:25am On May 27, 2019
[quote author=CanadaOrBust post=78751493]

How on earth did u become a Mormon? Just curious.
How did someone talk u into believing that Joseph Smith stuff?[/quote
Is there anything wrong about the church.......
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by DissTroy(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2019
Catty94:

He meant Mormon as in Mormon church

Mormons. There are several odd things about that sect. Oh. Out of curiosity, I've read Mormon literature and attended their religious gatherings a number of times. Too many off things about the Mormon sect.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by CanadaOrBust: 4:30pm On May 27, 2019
sharpwriter:

Men living forever and otherwise are not the same thing. Death has pangs and horror plus various ways death could happen to someone.

But if you don't understand me, it's ok,

Have a nice day.

Well, you were talking about making sense. I’m just saying living forever makes no sense either.

Nice chatting witcha (smile)
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by CanadaOrBust: 4:33pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=Catty94 post=78758780][/quote]

I just find it a stretch that Christ left Israel and settled in America where He founded the Mormon church
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 27, 2019
Wat are the odd things about them?
DissTroy:

Mormons. There are several odd things about that sect. Oh. Out of curiosity, I've read Mormon literature and attended their religious gatherings a number of times. Too many off things about the Mormon sect.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by DissTroy(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2019
Catty94:
Wat are the odd things about them?

Several oddities. Multiple dating for one. I've been in one of your gatherings where a bishop said you can date as many people as you want to but only court one person. Of course I asked questions (after the programme) and the answers I got weren't satisfying. By "date and get to know many members of the opposite sex", unfaithfulness and promiscuity are encouraged.

I've seen situations where a 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' openly flirt with others in such gatherings and both act like it's normal. I'm no moral beacon myself but it seems open relationship is encouraged too.

Oh. And Mormons/LDS have this liberal-leaning stance on divorce I don't agree with.

I could go on but let's address these two issues first.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Luminary1(f): 8:52pm On May 27, 2019
Rest in peace, great chap!
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Ifexontop(m): 12:36am On May 28, 2019
RIP hungerbad
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by doggedfighter(f): 7:18pm On May 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Osè, Nah your loyal smallie Jason dey type, you quick leave us for this side and the thing pain us... Though we nor dey the same political ship but brothers na brothers... You be true Delta blood Kennedy, I go miss you so much, Efewestern go miss you, Sanchez01 go miss you, bishopkay go miss you, Nairaland go miss you. Las Las, we go see for that way.

Rest in peace big bros.

Tò dè
Just seeing this?
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by JasonScoolari: 8:04pm On May 30, 2019
doggedfighter:

Just seeing this?
He has left us, but he's resting peacefully now.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by mamatwiny(f): 8:28pm On May 30, 2019
jimi4us:
Oh my God, who would have thought he was a US soldier.

Look at what he used as his Nairaland Profile, what does it mean.?

Free mason confraternity.

It is either he belonged or he just liked the logo.

I don't know much abt the group, all I know is that majority are well educated and not touts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Artistree: 8:45pm On May 30, 2019
grandstar:
Was he killed in active duty? Was he an American soldier?

Rest In Peace (Read Ecclesiastes 9:5,10)
For the living know that they'll die, as for the dead, they know nothing at all.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Evablizin(f): 9:28pm On May 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
He has left us, but he's resting peacefully now.
Jesus,just seeing this now.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by JasonScoolari: 9:38pm On May 30, 2019
Evablizin:
Jesus,just seeing this now.
it was a rude shock.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Evablizin(f): 9:44pm On May 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
it was a rude shock.
He told me that he was sick,i never knew that the sickness will take his life . May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by grandstar(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2019
Artistree:
For the living know that they'll die, as for the dead, they know nothing at all.

Yes sister. And that's the first Bible verse I memorised.

Praise Jah you people.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by JasonScoolari: 9:47pm On May 30, 2019
Evablizin:
He told me that he was sick,i never knew that the sickness will take his life . May his soul rest in perfect peace.
That's life for you.... It's just like a little flower, today it's here, tomorrow it's gone.

Sleep in heavenly peace HungerBad.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by sapientia(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2019
A great Hero.

A humanist.

Farewell Bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.