Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,449 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD (6037 Views)

HUNGERBAD Was A Freemason / Hungerbad Came To My House Today... / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Officialgarri: 8:31pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:
You're the one talking on misconstrution when you can't even understand the simple thing you quoted.
Trolling someone for wins is foolish and if you think otherwise, you're equally foolish like the op.

I won't grace your stupidity with a mention sis, be guided.
I've been ignoring your comments since morning not because I do not have what to say to you, but whenever I see your picture, I just see a kid with a square nose seeking validation by hauling insults at her father.

I do not expect much from a Lil bîtch who spends a whole bunch of her time on Nairaland. 20,000 comments? Do you not have something else to do when you wake in the morning?
You have no deep reflection on whatsoever thing in life, so I don't expect more from you. GTFOH!

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Earthquake3: 8:41pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:

That thing dey burst brain. How stupid can you be?
If this is how you win, then I don't want to be a winner. grin

The guy is just pouring out his mind if you can't feel with him you can fvck off this thread

Holier than thou bullshitters

3 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by handsomebanana(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2019
Deepfeel:
80% of active nairalanders derive joy from insulting and cursing people for no reason, the feel it makes them more popular

80%.
Stop bringing numbers out of thin air

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by badadvice(f): 8:55pm On May 24, 2019
Na wah o.
So people dey this life wey dey take this whole nairaland ish serious.
Na real wah o.
#spits thrice.

1 Share

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Deepfeel(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2019
handsomebanana:

80%.
Stop bringing numbers out of thin air
Well from all the active members I know 80% are like that its like a nairaland tradition sad
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by JohnDuke101: 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
Tallesty1:
You've no right to be rude to anyone even if you're above hundred.

Unfortunately, very few people understand this. Whenever your view differ from some kids', they start insulting you rather than discussing the subject.

Some years ago, there was a thread for newly admitted students into my university where they ask questions about the clearance. I felt I could help the freshers by providing information when necessary since that was my third year of serving in my faculty's clearance committee. I gave someone an advice and one second year kid on the thread started insulting me that what I said was false. Since then, I hardly comment on threads.
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:
"I thought I won"

Most foolish thing I've seen this year.

Won what? Made him stop commenting so you're a hero? Sigh.
my dear,u hv no idea hw most people take things online very serious,especially beef..pathetic fools

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by badadvice(f): 9:21pm On May 24, 2019
JohnDuke101:

Unfortunately, very few people understand this. Whenever your view differ from some kids', they start insulting you rather than discussing the subject.

Some years ago, there was a thread for newly admitted students into my university where they ask questions about the clearance. I felt I could help the freshers by providing information when necessary since that was my third year of serving in my faculty's clearance committee. I gave someone an advice and one second year kid on the thread started insulting me that what I said was false. Since then, I hardly comment on threads.

no offence bro.
But i fear and run from people like you.
People who remember every little detail of shiiit done to them in the past.
People who don't forget easily.
Like i said, no offence.
Just putting it out there.
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by makydebbie(f): 9:27pm On May 24, 2019
Simplep:
my dear,u hv no idea hw most people take things online very serious,especially beef..pathetic fools
Sis, I'm shocked too. It's pathetic.

*Spits*
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by JohnDuke101: 9:31pm On May 24, 2019
badadvice:

no offence bro.
But i fear and run from people like you.
People who remember every little detail of shiiit done to them in the past.
People who don't forget easily.
Like i said, no offence.
Just putting it out there.

Hmmmm shocked
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by adedayoa2(f): 3:35am On May 25, 2019
Whenever I'm hungry, I use the term 'hungerbad', rest on brother.
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by troubleseller: 6:46am On May 25, 2019
Officialgarri:

I've been ignoring your comments since morning not because I do not have what to say to you, but whenever I see your picture, I just see a kid with a square nose seeking validation by hauling insults at her father.

I do not expect much from a Lil bîtch who spends a whole bunch of her time on Nairaland. 20,000 comments? Do you not have something else to do when you wake in the morning?
You have no deep reflection on whatsoever thing in life, so I don't expect more from you. GTFOH!
You are making the same mistake. You can correct without insulting. Not saying she's right or wrong but since you feel bad for what happened in the past why don't you continue the cleansing. Reach out to others you have been 'trolling' (if there are others), ask for forgiveness, reduce/eliminate the insults no matter what someone says. Above all, find peace.

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Nobody: 7:00am On May 25, 2019
pocohantas:

You will be amazed at how stupid some of them are. Yet they will still be angry, calling what some Nlders feel "fake love".
antibrutus
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Jay542(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2019
makydebbie:
"I thought I won"

Most foolish thing I've seen this year.

Won what? Made him stop commenting so you're a hero? Sigh.

It is past tense. Don't be too harsh, everyone makes mistake
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 25, 2019
Officialgarri:
I just woke up in my hotel room some 33 minutes ago because its cold and drizzling. I went to the toilet with my phone and decided to scroll down Nairaland Topics when I saw the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/5204822/popular-nairalander-hungerbad-dies-age#78663211
I must say, since 2013 I actively joined nairaland, this is the first death of a member that almost moved me to tears.
Before my active and "used to be popular" account was banned for a long period, I used to be a strong critic of HUNGERBAD.
Not that he made bad comments, but because we reasoned in opposite ways. Yea, I was a bit notorious.
I hated to see his comments for no reasons and I would insult him. I even ignored the fact that he was a philanthropist.
I once told him to "shut up" not minding if he was far older than me.
Some weeks back, I decided to search his monicker because I stopped seeing his comments. I was glad he came online and just didn't make comments anymore.

I thought I won, but now I feel sorry for everything. I can't believe I show sympathy to the dead —it was never my tradition

RIP soldier. I miss you already cry
this should be a lesson to some of u guys who go about throwing unwarranted insults cos the person owns a view contrary to urs . U might not know who is behind d moniker. May he Rest in Peace. I used to follow his comments as well..funny guy. Poorboy hope u go learn a lesson from this one too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How She Lost Her Virginity / Me… / I'm Tired And Done!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.