Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Is She Cheating Already? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She Cheating Already? (6431 Views)

I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her / Is She Cheating On Me / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 11:44am On May 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
The post I quoted
Far from it.

By the way, between me and the person joining dating sites and locking her phone, I wonder who wants to destroy the marriage. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 11:52am On May 28, 2019
crackhaus:

Far from it.

By the way, between me and the person joining dating sites and locking her phone, I wonder who wants to destroy the marriage. cheesy
Yougrin
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 11:57am On May 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
Yougrin
Perhaps if I was one of the people she would meet on that dating site, I would have had a stake in the matter. cheesy

Fortunately, I don't use dating sites.
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 12:07pm On May 28, 2019
crackhaus:

Perhaps if I was one of the people she would meet on that dating site, I would have had a stake in the matter. cheesy

Fortunately, I ,x, use dating sites.
I don't know what a dating site is. Is it like fb?
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 1:08pm On May 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
I don't know what a dating site is. Is it like fb?
Lol.

Ask Mr. Oyindidi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 1:12pm On May 28, 2019
crackhaus:

Lol.

Ask Mr. O.yindidi grin
Be serious cheesy I want know
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 1:48pm On May 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
Be serious cheesy I want know
Well let me indulge you.

They call them dating sites, personally I think that's bullcrap. Most of them are just undercover meet-up and hook-up spots disguised as dating platforms. cheesy

There may be people genuinely looking for relationships there though, but very negligible compared to the number of males who are there just looking for a quick fvck and the number of females willing to offer it for a price. grin

Satisfied?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 1:51pm On May 28, 2019
crackhaus:

Well let me indulge you.

They call them dating sites, personally I think that's bullcrap. Most of them are just undercover meet-up and hook-up spots disguised as dating platforms. cheesy

There may be people genuinely looking for relationships there though, but very negligible compared to the number of males who are there just looking for a quick fvck and the number of females willing to offer it for a price. grin
Satisfied?
Wow! I see, its safe to say the woman needed attention reason she registered there. Advice to spend some quality time with his wife.
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Daisy17: 2:13pm On May 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
Your wife needs your attention and you brought the issue to NL. Men are the reason most women cheat

So instead of telling her husband she needs attention, she signs up on a dating website? Is the husband a magician to know what his wife needs? @op from what I can tell your wife is bored and she is looking for fulfillment in the wrong place. Sometimes we are the cause of our headaches. Instead of your wife looking for ways to spice up her marital life she goes looking for excitement outside. What does she mean by you both rushed into marriage? She is an adult and if she was not ready for the commitment of marriage she should have said no to your proposal. I believe that in order for your marriage to move on from this rough patch, she would need to fully recommit herself to the union, apologize sincerely, stay off dating sites, communicate better and maybe keep herself fully occupied so that she doesn't have time for adulterous activities.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 2:20pm On May 28, 2019
Daisy17:

So instead of telling her husband she needs attention, she signs up on a dating website? Is the husband a magician to know what his wife needs? @op from what I can tell your wife is bored and she is looking for fulfillment in the wrong place. Sometimes we are the cause of our headaches. Instead of your wife looking for ways to spice up her marital life she goes looking for excitement outside. What does she mean by you both rushed into marriage? She is an adult and if she was not ready for the commitment of marriage she should have said no to your proposal. I believe that in order for your marriage to move on from this rough patch, she would need to fully recommit herself to the union, apologize sincerely, stay off dating sites, communicate better and maybe keep herself fully occupied so that she doesn't have time for adulterous activities.
Na the op side of the story you hear so grin
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by bukatyne(f): 2:38pm On May 28, 2019
Daisy17:

I completely agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Daisy17: 2:59pm On May 28, 2019
bukatyne:

I completely agree with you.

Thanks
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 3:07pm On May 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
Wow! I see, its safe to say the woman needed attention reason she registered there. Advice to spend some quality time with his wife.
You're so funny, so you still think a wife lacking attention is enough reason to be on any site like the one I just described to you? cheesy

Someone that is lacking attention, bored, and having too much free time on her hands, did not see The Holy Bible to read or just look for a book to consume, it's to register on a dating site.

If she even has the uncontrollable need to press phone as that is what most bored people now spend every free time doing, she could not indulge in a site for married people where marital issues are discussed and solutions proferred abi.

Come, no make me bite you oo... grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 3:10pm On May 28, 2019
crackhaus:

You're so funny, so you still think a wife lacking attention is enough reason to be on any site like the one I just described to you? cheesy

Someone that is lacking attention, bored, and having too much free time on her hands, did not see The Holy Bible to read or just look for a book to consume, it's to register on a dating site.

If she even has has the uncontrollable need to press phone as that is what most bored people now spend every free time doing, she could not indulge in a site for married people where marital issues are discussed and solutions preferred abi.

Come, no make me bite you oo... grin
You dey read Bible when dey bored and need your woman by your side?
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 3:22pm On May 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
You dey read Bible when dey bored and need your woman by your side?
I dey read many things.
Just yesterday here, I finished reading a 600-page Nelson Mandela Biography by Martin Meredith, na one week I use run am even with my schedule.

I understand some people desire lots of physical contact and affection from their partners, but person wey no fit control that thing will always be prone to falling for sexual temptations.
It's the reason why woman no fit use puccy take do shakara for me, I go just waka leave am and even she herself go begin wonder whether blood dey my body at all. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 3:25pm On May 28, 2019
crackhaus:

I dey read many things.
Just yesterday here, I finished reading a 600-page Nelson Mandela Biography by Martin Meredith, na one week I use run am even with my schedule.

I understand some people desire lots of physical contact and affection from their partners, but person wey no fit control that thing will always be prone to falling for sexual temptations.
It's the reason why woman no fit use puccy take do shakara for me, I go just waka leave am and even she herself go begin wonder whether blood dey my body at all. grin
Watin make her lonely before, no be the sexual temptation she dey want? grin Mr op no dey dig well
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 3:32pm On May 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
Watin make her lonely before, no be the sexual temptation she dey want? grin Mr op no dey dig well
Man shall not live by digging puccy alone.
Make she go invest in vibrator and be cvmming three times in five minutes. cheesy

If he come here still complain say vibrator don take him place as man of the house, we go cross that bridge then and advise am to improve him game.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 3:41pm On May 28, 2019
crackhaus:

Man shall not live by digging puccy alone.
Make she go invest in vibrator and be cvmming three times in five minutes. cheesy

If he come here still complain say vibrator don take him place as man of the house, then we go cross that bridge then and advise am to improve him game.
Kill megrin grin him go complain.

There's another silent point in the op's story, he wants to check her bank statement. Just maybe thing are kinda tight.
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 3:53pm On May 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
Kill megrin grin him go complain.

There's another silent point in the op's story, he wants to check her bank statement. Just maybe thing are kinda tight.
That man know the kind wife wey him marry. cheesy

Let me not say what is really on my mind, I'm trying to be respectful of the poster.
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 3:55pm On May 28, 2019
crackhaus:

That man know the kind wife wey him marry. cheesy

Let me not say what is really on my mind, I'm trying to be respectful of the poster.
I rest my case, single or married?
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 3:56pm On May 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
I rest my case, single or married?
All of the above. grin
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 3:58pm On May 28, 2019
crackhaus:

All of the above. grin
Your wife and your side chick dey nairaland. I see you as a mature guy though your own dey your body like that Sagamu boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by UjuJoan2: 7:57pm On May 28, 2019
crackhaus:

He thinks she might.
Being suspicious means being aware of a possibility...so if she has cheated already, he will be ALL the wiser, not NONE the wiser like you posited earlier.

So what do you suggest he does then? Based on your conclusion that she 'might' already be cheating. I mean aside from your subtle accusations that the woman is cheating already, what do you have to say about this man's fears?

I don't know how it works in your marriage, but I'm thinking you've admired a woman or two who isn't your wife, does that make you adulterous?

She got bored, and explored a bit . . . . so what? I think what should really matter here is if the man himself has NEVER strayed . . if he has, even just a bit, then isn't it hypocritical not to expect his wife not to also?

We can be rational all we want, but when it comes to matters of the heart there's nothing common sensical about it. This woman feels some sort of unresolved resentment. She has a need her husband cannot fill now. She is going through something her spouse can never understand. Her idea that maybe a total stranger, who won't see her face to face to make unreasonable demands and doesn't know her in real life to judge her, may be the perfect solution for her to vent, is not such a bad one.

Maybe that's what she really needs to get back to a place of peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 10:24pm On May 28, 2019
We are good.. thank you all

UjuJoan2:

So what do you suggest he does then? Based on your conclusion that she 'might' already be cheating. I mean aside from your subtle accusations that the woman is cheating already, what do you have to say about this man's fears?

I don't know how it works in your marriage, but I'm thinking you've admired a woman or two who isn't your wife, does that make you adulterous?

She got bored, and explored a bit . . . . so what? I think what should really matter here is if the man himself has NEVER strayed . . if he has, even just a bit, then isn't it hypocritical not to expect his wife not to also?

We can be rational all we want, but when it comes to matters of the heart there's nothing common sensical about it. This woman feels some sort of unresolved resentment. She has a need her husband cannot fill now. She is going through something her spouse can never understand. Her idea that maybe a total stranger, who won't see her face to face to make unreasonable demands and doesn't know her in real life to judge her, may be the perfect solution for her to vent, is not such a bad one.

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 10:25pm On May 28, 2019
Issue resolved... thank you.

crackhaus:

I dey read many things.

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by oyoolima: 11:27pm On May 28, 2019
djlinda77:

Oga tell us what happened so we can learn too which Kain cliffhanger be dis?

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by JasonScoolari: 2:36am On May 29, 2019
Twoclans:

I agree with you on this,however open your eyes my dear 1,Look around you.
2,Look within your church environment
3,Look at children born by your parents friends.
4,Look within your village
5,Look at siblings of your male friends .

If you check within this five circles and still can't find a girl.Then come back let us reappraise the qualities you want in a wife,lf we still don't make headway then you can just sacrifice your odogwu and become a priest. lipsrsealed
Lol, you really care about me and my "odogwu" that you don't want it to be useless. grin

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 4:50am On May 29, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Hmmmmm...
Seems an awful lot like you've been there and done something similar before.
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 4:51am On May 29, 2019
djlinda77:

Good one.
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 4:54am On May 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
Your wife and your side chick dey nairaland. I see you as a mature guy though your own dey your body like that Sagamu boy
Lol.. Only my side-chick dey nairaland, and that's Mindfulness. grin
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by UjuJoan2: 5:30am On May 29, 2019
crackhaus:

Hmmmmm...
Seems an awful lot like you've been there and done something similar before.

Are we not talking about me and what I've done?
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 6:57am On May 29, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Are we not talking about me and what I've done?
I'll take this as a 'yes' then. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Beware! This Can End That Lovely Marriage/relationship Silently / Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years / My Sister's Husband Has A Secret Wife - Should I Reveal The Secret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.