Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Is She Cheating Already? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She Cheating Already? (6444 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her / Is She Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by babyfaceafrica: 6:13am On May 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
Crackhaus, read his post again. Women go through a lot sometimes we need our husbands to get more closer to us.
it is high time women realise that men also go through a lot,they have issues,stressed out
..why can't women get more closer to them?..must the man do everything?... even when he is down finacually,mentally and spritually,you still want him to be superman?...you are the reason most men die early and unfulfilled!!!!.. very selfish!!!...no wonder guys are scared if commitment and marriage!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by babyfaceafrica: 6:18am On May 26, 2019
djon78:

I am a man and true women need attention from there man.

And op said he has been working his ass off, but he may have started neglecting giving his wife attention. A very bag guy that comes around that knows what women ears want to hear can hijack the situation.

The dude need to balance his game. Improve on his connection with his woman. Woman are very different from we men. Most men don't understand that.
men also need attention from their woman..OP has been working his self out ..he is down...he needs help from his wife....marriage is supposed to be symbiotic not parasitic!!!.....they both need each other for one to survive!!..Must the man do everything?. can't the women give support!!...

8 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 7:31am On May 26, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
it is high time women realise that men also go through a lot,they have issues,stressed out
..why can't women get more closer to them?..must the man do everything?... even when he is down finacually,mentally and spritually,you still want him to be superman?...you are the reason most men die early and unfulfilled!!!!.. very selfish!!!...no wonder guys are scared if commitment and marriage!!

Thank you
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 7:38am On May 26, 2019
Just listen to yourself..Men are the reason why women cheat, when women don't get the attention they needed then cheating in inevitable. Right?

SMH.

Thanks anyways

Oyindidi:
Your wife needs your attention and you brought the issue to NL. Men are the reason most women cheat

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 7:42am On May 26, 2019
djon78:

And op said he has been working his ass off, but he may have started neglecting giving his wife attention. A very bag guy that comes around that knows what women ears want to hear can hijack the situation.

The dude need to balance his game. Improve on his connection with his woman. Woman are very different from we men. Most men don't understand that.
Chief as you can see, I never disagreed with her and I'm not in disagreement with you either.

Which is why this still stands
crackhaus:

If women require men's attention before their brains can function properly, then it's fair to say that men are also the reason most women breath.

Do you agree?
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 7:44am On May 26, 2019
Would you had typed same thing if the subject matter was the man not the woman"? " All he needs is ATTENTION"

yettymuse:
As in!!!!! He's not getting it.!!!! All she needs is ATTENTION. Go give your wife some good loving and stop typing
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 7:47am On May 26, 2019
djlinda77:
Just listen to yourself..Men are the reason why women cheat, when women don't get the attention they needed then cheating in inevitable. Right?

SMH.

Thanks anyways

My brother, you sef begin plan to cheat too oo and come up with your own reason too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Raalsalghul: 7:58am On May 26, 2019
crackhaus:
Wife registered on a dating site and claims it's normal for ladies to do funny things.
Wife passwords her phone and claims it's because of the kids.
Wife then puts the blame on you, which consequently means she has admitted something is definitely going on.

Chief I don't know the kind of advise you need o.
If you can't instruct your wife to de-register herself from that dating site or any other dating site IMMEDIATELY, you're OYO.
If you can't instruct her to create a password that only you and her will know, since it's the kids she's protecting the phone against, another OYO for you.

Take charge before she slips further.
That is if she hasn't slipped already!
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 8:20am On May 26, 2019
djlinda77:

SMH.

Thanks anyways

Mr man, your wife complained about your absence and other things bothering her, all you could do is come to NL to ask if she's cheating. Shake your head for yourself

7 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 8:20am On May 26, 2019
Raalsalghul:

That is if she hasn't slipped already!
Truly, you can never know with women.
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 8:21am On May 26, 2019
djon78:

Thank you my brother, see person wey get understanding

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 8:46am On May 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
Mr man, your wife complained about your absence and other things bothering her, all you could do is come to NL to ask if she's cheating. Shake your head for yourself

Ok
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 9:04am On May 26, 2019
djlinda77:

Ok
I didn't type much in my first post but I have a lot of experience in marriage. I'm going through one of the worst phase in marriage for the past 5 years. I was emotionally very down yesterday and all my husband could say to me is, you want to go to your mum? I was shedding tears when I comment last night.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by babyfaceafrica: 9:14am On May 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
I didn't type much in my first post but I have a lot of experience in marriage. I'm going through one of the worst phase in marriage for the past 5 years. I was emotionally very down yesterday and all my husband could say to me is, you want to go to your mum? I was shedding tears when I comment last night.
noted
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 9:15am On May 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
Are you now thinking about cheating on him because of this?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 9:45am On May 26, 2019
So sorry about what you are going through right now. I'm glad you called it a phase. It will pass, trust me.

Personally I can deal with whatsoever my woman throws at me but not cheating and she knows...

Each time I look at her now, I see a cheating wife.

Cheating is not until a woman sleep with man, but having the thought. In this case, she at one point thought of cheating that was why she registered on that dating site.

I just hope this phase will pass so I can see her the same way I used to.

I also hope the trust can be restored because right now I have zero trust

Oyindidi:

3 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by ibkayee(f): 10:00am On May 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
*hugs*
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by babyfaceafrica: 10:39am On May 26, 2019
djlinda77:
So sorry about what you are going through right now. I'm glad you called it a phase. It will pass, trust me.

Personally I can deal with whatsoever my woman throws at me but not cheating and she knows...

Each time I look at her now, I see a cheating wife.

Cheating is not until a woman sleep with man, but having the thought. In this case, she at one point thought of cheating that was why she registered on that dating site.

I just hope this phase will pass so I can see her the same way I used to.

I also hope the trust can be restored because right now I have zero trust

honest words

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 11:53am On May 26, 2019
Yeah! Thank you.

babyfaceafrica:
honest words
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:19pm On May 26, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
there is no justification for cheating...you cheat because you are disloyal and unfaithful...never blame anyone to your unfaithfulness... it reeks of foolishness!!!
Did she cheat? The same way many are on this site for attention could b the same reason she created a dating account. This Op is too dumb, he'll use his hand to spoil his family. So only one's husband should be giving their wives money eh?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 26, 2019
SweetCunt97:
Did she cheat? The same way many are on this site for attention could b the same reason she created a dating account. This Op is too dumb, he'll use his hand to spoil his family. So only one's husband should be giving their wives money eh?

How is registering on a dating site and on Nairaland the same thing?... You are clearly the dumb person here.

And who said only the husband should be the one giving the wife money? Checking her account is a smart move.

She should be able to account for any money received.
That shouldn't be a problem but you are just too dumb.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 12:30pm On May 26, 2019
Your signature picture said it all.

This is not romance section, this is family section. Please go back to romance section.

SweetCunt97:

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 12:33pm On May 26, 2019
What do you expect from someone like her...check her picture you will understand. Thank you

Xaos:

How is registering on a dating site and on Nairaland the same thing?... You are clearly the dumb person here.

And who said only the husband should be the one giving the wife money? Checking her account is a smart move.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 26, 2019
djlinda77:
What do you expect from someone like her...check her picture you will understand. Thank you

I just did. Honestly, I regret quoting her.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 26, 2019
djlinda77:
Would you had typed same thing if the subject matter was the man not the woman"? " All he needs is ATTENTION"

I guess you're just joining 2019, hence your ignorance on how much of

"dress sexy for him"
"be a LovePeddler in bed for him"
"cook well for him"

Nigerian wives get
.... .... .... .... ... .... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:57pm On May 26, 2019
djlinda77:
Your signature picture said it all.

This is not romance section, this is family section. Please go back to romance section.

Don't make a mountain outta a molehill.
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:57pm On May 26, 2019
Xaos:

Well, Nigerian men and insecurities.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 2:28pm On May 26, 2019
crackhaus:

Are you now thinking about cheating on him because of this?
Crackhaus leave me abeg

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by zeb04(f): 2:36pm On May 26, 2019
If you think your wife is cheating, take her out on a date and speak to her about it. That is your wife and your marriage.

Right now you are suspecting her and I guess giving her silent treatment.not eating her food. What good will that bring you, it will push her father away. You will sabotage it yourself.

Effort in marriage is for both parties.

People will find your wife attractive, she will find people attractive. And instead of talking about it and squashing it, you want to push her far away.

And no she isn’t cheating on you. She probably just looking for attention. You should give her more.

Goodluck.

And btw, I am married .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 3:02pm On May 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
Crackhaus leave me abeg
I hold you for waist? undecided
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 3:24pm On May 26, 2019
crackhaus:

I hold you for waist? undecided
Dey go grin
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by bukatyne(f): 4:51pm On May 26, 2019
djlinda77:
· Been married for 7years
· With 2 beautiful kids.
· Password on her phone for over two years
· I didn’t really bother, the level of trust was high
· Her reason for the password was because of the kids.
· At some point I started having doubts about her 100%. loyalty
· Some months ago while having conversation she jokingly. said we rushed into getting married.
· Yesterday, I discovered she registered on a dating site as single, no children, not her picture
· Interested in men between 33 to 38
. She described herself as “ I don’t pretend and I love people who don’t”
· Although the account is yet to be activated. No chat, no message
· Account was registered in Jan, 2019
· I confronted her, she said ladies at time do some funny things and this is one of them.
· She also put the blame on me, that am not always around.
· I work my asss off for her and the children.
· She was not remorseful at first as she claimed it wasn’t a big deal
· I left the room, slept in the sitting room,
· Called her dad around 11pm, wanted to speak to me
· Told him I can’t speak in the state of mind I was at that moment.
· Came to the sitting room early this morning, begging for forgiveness.
· I am not seeing her as my wife anymore.
· I believe there are so much more to be discovered
· There could be another dating site that she’s active on.
· I am confused
· I requested for her account statement for 2018 still date.
· Want to review if another man has been sending her money.
· Please I need advice from matured minds.

Thanks

After reading further,

Your wife has to 100% committed to the marriage to enjoy it.

And opening an account on a dating site (active or not) is not a sign of commitment.

Depending on the type of marriage you have, you should know her phone passwords if you have shared yours too.

She has complained of early marriage and lack of attention from you.

Have a sit down and talk.

1. She has to deactivate her dating account

2. You need to understand her other needs apart from money. You work your ass off tells me you provide money however might not be there emotionally for her and the kids. Not holding brief for her.

3. Open the lines of communication. If either party has a need, should be communicated and solution found. The need should also not be ridiculed. 'I need you more around' might sound funny to you because you are hussling (legitimate) however, there needs to be a balance.

4. She needs to share her password (if you have done yours)

5. She should look for ways to make your relationship more fun. You should also think of ideas to break the monotony of responsibilities. It might be one of the reasons she feels she married too early. Also have getaways or drop the kids with grandparents and court yourselves afresh while still at BF stage. Just f*ck yourselves to stupor, binge on movies and do take outs etc so you feel young again. Also develop hobbies together and separately.

I am looking for a case of starting afresh especially as you did not catch her cheating in you.

Goodluck.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO:: Best Punishment For Rape (18+) / House Help Matter. / I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.