Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,105 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Hungerbad: Letter Of Forgiveness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hungerbad: Letter Of Forgiveness (978 Views)

HUNGERBAD Was A Freemason / Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD / Hungerbad Came To My House Today... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungerbad: Letter Of Forgiveness by Timekeeper: 2:05pm On May 24, 2019
Tonye001 created a thread and I was moved. I have insulted a lot of people on this forum especially when it comes to tribe and religion. Like Tonye001 said, you don't if the person you are insulting is a doctor treating ur family or someone that will help you or ur family later in the future.
To all Nairalanders that I have offended and erred against, Timekeeper forward his apologize statement. Though insults makes this forum interesting and at the same time disrespecting people all because this is a faceless forum is out of sense. Once again, I really apologize to you and from. This moment, if you like insult me die, I will just Waka pass

Modified: I have never abused Hungerbad, I'm just apologizing to others that I have disrespected on this thread
Cc:
Amatarasha
Onyi22

6 Likes

Re: Hungerbad: Letter Of Forgiveness by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 24, 2019
but this nigger is dead..how is he going to read your apology on NL

He is dead, get used to it and move on
Re: Hungerbad: Letter Of Forgiveness by Sirmuel1(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2019

What is dead, might never die;

Re: Hungerbad: Letter Of Forgiveness by falcon01: 2:17pm On May 24, 2019
ok oo..
Re: Hungerbad: Letter Of Forgiveness by TONYE001(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2019
My eyes are teary at the moment. This is the absolute truth. This is a move in the right direction. Thanks for such a rapid response.

Truth is sweet, so sweet that it's a threat to the pancreas.

God bless you, and us all.

3 Likes

Re: Hungerbad: Letter Of Forgiveness by Amatarasha(f): 3:49pm On May 24, 2019
Timekeeper:
Tonye001 created a thread and I was moved. I have insulted a lot of people on this forum especially when it comes to tribe and religion. Like Tonye001 said, you don't if the person you are insulting is a doctor treating ur family or someone that will help you or ur family later in the future.
To all Nairalanders that I have offended and erred against, Timekeeper forward his apologize statement. Though insults makes this forum interesting and at the same time disrespecting people all because this is a faceless forum is out of sense. Once again, I really apologize to you and from. This moment, if you like insult me die, I will just Waka pass

Modified: I have never abused Hungerbad, I'm just apologizing to others that I have disrespected on this thread
Cc:
Amatarasha
Onyi22
O yeah rest in peace keneddy
Re: Hungerbad: Letter Of Forgiveness by Onyi22(f): 6:53am On May 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Hungerbad: Letter Of Forgiveness by badadvice(f): 7:26am On May 25, 2019
Some people are just unbelievably fake and foolish (FF) at the same time.
Make una just watch, in less than a week you'll see all these idiots forming emotional, repentant and remorseful (for doing absolutely nothing) going back to their vomit (literally).
Same thing happened when firstking01 died last year.
Many idiots came, confessed, accepted christ and repented (figuratively), but in less than 2weeks, they still went back to doing shiiit they said they wouldn't.
Like a wise man once said, "a touching motivational talk or life changing experience (like the death of someone) can only affect a man for the period the talk or experience lasted. After that, it's back to being who he was before".
Y'all just want to trend by all means.
Bunch of jelly-livered kids.
#spits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungerbad: Letter Of Forgiveness by babyfaceafrica: 7:28am On May 25, 2019
hypocrite!!
Re: Hungerbad: Letter Of Forgiveness by MJBOLT: 7:57am On May 25, 2019
the struggle for FP is real
Re: Hungerbad: Letter Of Forgiveness by Phygo(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2019
BAD ADVICE... Your words no BAD

Shits*

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Pretty Daughter Defends Her Virginity Online / Lady's Transformation And Her Weightloss Secret Leaves Twitter Users In Awe / After A Lady Agrees To Be Your Girlfriend, How Many Days Will You Wait For Befor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.