Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

After A Lady Agrees To Be Your Girlfriend, How Many Days Will You Wait For Befor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After A Lady Agrees To Be Your Girlfriend, How Many Days Will You Wait For Befor (977 Views)

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A Lady Agrees To Be Your Girlfriend, How Many Days Will You Wait For Befor by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
After a lady agrees to be your girlfriend, How many days will you wait for before sex?
Re: After A Lady Agrees To Be Your Girlfriend, How Many Days Will You Wait For Befor by Ziel20: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
LillyVal:
After a lady agrees to be your girlfriend, How many days will you wait for before sex?

What am I waiting for? Once she visits na kpanshing.

2 Likes

Re: After A Lady Agrees To Be Your Girlfriend, How Many Days Will You Wait For Befor by catwalq(f): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
In my country,we put the cart before the horse grin grin

2 Likes

Re: After A Lady Agrees To Be Your Girlfriend, How Many Days Will You Wait For Befor by Valleys(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
It reminds me of those days when men were boys(little children). After talking to a girl about friendship, when she finally agrees, you will now be worried as to what next to do. Sometimes you will just walk up to the girl and tell her that you have changed your mind.

3 Likes

Re: After A Lady Agrees To Be Your Girlfriend, How Many Days Will You Wait For Befor by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2019
You kidding, right.
Ziel20:

What am I waiting for? Once she visits na kpanshing.

1 Like

Re: After A Lady Agrees To Be Your Girlfriend, How Many Days Will You Wait For Befor by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2019
grin grin
Valleys:
It reminds me of those days when men were boys(little children). After talking to a girl about friendship, when she finally agrees, you will now be worried as to what next to do. Sometimes you will just walk up to the girl and tell her that you have changed your mind.
Re: After A Lady Agrees To Be Your Girlfriend, How Many Days Will You Wait For Befor by Ziel20: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2019
LillyVal:
You kidding, right.

Don't mind me. It depends on the mood though. But no fixed time.

4 Likes

Re: After A Lady Agrees To Be Your Girlfriend, How Many Days Will You Wait For Befor by AstroG: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2019
Why will I wait so long to eat the Fruit of my Labour undecided undecided??

After Work,na choppings haba

LillyVal:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Told Me To Be Drinking My Wife’s Urine, While He Was Sleeping With Her / Ability To Smash Ladies In A First Week Of Meeting Her / DON'T BE Pressured Into Marriage When You're Broke — See Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.